Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The death gamble: Rome v Mali (Lowblow Emma with Freddylee23)

Darpali stood before the King and his council. She knew why she was there. She had been chosen and she knew what was required of her. But she knew too that the King would never give the order. That was not their way in this Kingdom. And she knew the risk and the responsibility. The risk that she would lose her life; the responsibility that failure would lead to the loss of the Kingdom. She had to accept the risk and take on the responsibility. That was why she was there.

'Majesty,' she began, her firm, confident voice carrying around the chamber, 'we all know the threat we face. Our ambassadors have reported on the defeat of the Egyptian Queen to the North. Our spies have told us of the Romans' desire to move South, to conquer our land and to enslave us.'

Silence. The council was still in shock at this news. The shock was spreading as messengers carried the news throughout the realm.

'We have heard of the offer the Romans have made. That their champion and yours will fight. They will fight to the death. And the winner's prize is our land and all who live in it. If we win, the Romans will leave us in peace. But if we fail, we will surrender to their power.'

Some of the counsellors visibly shuddered at her words.

'But we will not fail. We must not. I offer myself, your best warrior, proven in battle, to act as your champion. We will show the Romans that even a woman of Mali can destroy whoever they send against me.'

She reached to her shoulders and unfasten the broaches that held her azure blue robe in place. She let it fall, revealing her muscular, bronzed body to the men before her.

'I, Darpali, will destroy their champion. With my bare hands. I will take his life and save our Kingdom. I will send them back to where they belong, across the middle sea. And my name will live for ever in the annals of our people, just as long as you, your children, your children's children, and their successors hold this land. Long life to your majesty, long life to your kingdom, safety to your people, prosperity to your lands. DARPALI WILL PREVAIL.'

With this final cry, she stamped her feet apart and thrust her fists into the air.

The King and his counsellors rose as one, punching the air and shouting her name. And Darpali stood naked, staring back, her eyes noticing how the loin clothes of even the eldest of those present could not conceal the bulges that the sight of her body had aroused.

The King did not accept her offer. That was not the way. There had been no offer. Darpali had chosen herself. If she failed, she alone bore responsibility.

'Fine words,' the King announced before he withdrew.

Fine words, indeed, but they concealed another reason. A reason known only to her and that she would never disclose. A personal reason for wishing to inflict a personal revenge on these Romans.

The traitor, Marc Anthony had fallen alongside the Egyptian Queen who made him turn his back on the empire. For centuries, the Roman Empire had prevailed and bested every of its enemies. With Egypt conquered, the Empire sought to expand its territories into the land of mythology, Greece. The Empire faced a great battle that led to a stalemate thanks to the fierce opposition from the Spartans. For decades, even centuries…The Empire had conquered several of the Greeks' territories but the Spartans grew stronger in each battle, forcing Caesar to throw everything he got into the war.

When the politicians’ thirst of conquest couldn’t be quenched by only conquering Greece, they set their eyes on the prosperous yet relatively unheard empire at the time in the land of Africa. The salt and gold deposits in the empire of Mali would turn any man blind with greed…not to mention, the elephant Ivory. Chaos ensued in the council with the politicians debating on changing the course of battle entirely from Greece to Mali or take them down both at the same time. Caesar wouldn’t have it, withdrawing from Greece would mean defeat while taking Greece and Mali simultaneously would be a folly. The debate increasingly heated day by day to the point the council nearly had its own civil war.

A course of action had to be taken. Caesar had finally made his mind after coming up with an idea that would satisfy both parties in the council.

“Silence!!” His loud, authoritative voice echoed throughout the council room. Not a single word dare to be spoken when he finally laid out his plan about Mali. His plan delved into ancient times where empires, kingdoms sent out their best champions to fight in a duel to the death with their lands at stake. The idea of this duel had been avoided entirely for centuries on having to put the weight of your kingdom, your empire on an individual’s shoulder yet in Caesar’s case, he had nothing to lose. In the worst case scenario, The Empire would only lose a champion.

The plan appeared to satisfy both parties and when a champion needed to be chosen, chaos ensued…again. “Silence!!!” His veins bulged on his throat when he yelled out. A champion was chosen, a formidable warrior that made his fame butchering every single of his foe in the Colosseum. A brute by nature and a skilled warrior should have made him the perfect soldier for the Roman Empire had he not been born in Africa. When Caesar nearly appointed the Nubian as the Roman champion, a general stood up.

“Forgive me, Caesar. I’ve much respect for you and not once ever questioned your judgment. However, I’m afraid sending a Nubian to fight his own kind would be a grave mistake. There’d also be no honor to have a gladiator to win an empire for Rome. You need the son of Rome to win it. Therefore, I, Regulus Corvinus, offer myself as the champion of Rome to face . A general who had conquered many cities for you, my beloved Caesar” and he stood still, awaiting for Caesar’s decision. Such words could have a fatal impact not only his career but his entire wellbeing but he decided to risk it.

Julius fell silent and thought hard for a while. The general was correct, there’d be no honor to let a gladiator win a land for Rome. If he couldn’t spare his army, at least he could spare one of his generals as Rome’s champion. After all, Regulus was one of his best men spared from the duty of taking Greece as he was tasked to defend his homeland. Blessed with the strength of Hercules and a cruel streak, Regulus was always efficient in combat and his rapid rise to general earned him respect in the Roman Empire army. “Very well. I, Julius Caesar, now appoint you to travel to the Empire of Mali to bring honor and the Empire to the cradle of Rome” and the whole council nodded and applauded the decision.

Regulus and his band of army were set to sail through the Middle sea and the harsh desert of Africa before the sunrise. The 1941 miles journey proved to be perilous and taxing but eventually, Regulus and his men arrived at the empire. The castle made out of mud welcomed them and he couldn’t help but to scoff at what these people called a castle. The King gave them a warm welcome and several of the finest Nubian ladies to accompany them in their rest after a long journey. Regulus’ eyes roamed the Kingdom, wondering who would be his opponent as The King brushed off the discussion of the duel that was supposed to take place in two days while he showed them a good time.

The wives of the King's counsellors were expecting a sombre evening when their husbands returned from the meeting. They knew as well as anyone and better than most the predicament that faced their country. But none of them had expected that their husbands would be so full of welcome, but unaccustomed, vigour. As they learned more of what had happened, they understood what had envigorated their elderly spouses.

The Queen was also receiving some unexpected attention. As the King was telling her what had transpired at the meeting, she saw his eyes glow when he described the sight of Darpali standing naked before him. When he rose from his seat, his loin cloth was barely containing the Royal pizzle. He swept her into his arms and strode with her to their bed. She had no time to remove her gown before he had mounted her and was taking her in a frenzy. She had no doubt of who was in his mind and their prolonged coupling gave her time to think.

As she lay beside her exhausted husband, the Queen knew her fate was sealed whatever happened in the contest between the champions. If their champion lost, the Queen would be enslaved at best, paraded through the streets of Rome in a cage like a wild animal, maybe put on show in the Arena. And if their champion won, she would be quickly displaced as Queen. Her husband would soon marry the champion whose name would live for ever. No man could resist that kind of immortality. Certainly no King. And definitely not the one who lay snoring beside her.

Darpali was in her lover's arms, but her thoughts also were elsewhere. She was remembering the day when she became a woman, when she had first bled. Her mother had put her arm through hers and led her into the bush. There they sat in the shade of a tree, as a mother revealed a secret.

'Darpali, I am going to tell you about your father.' She was so solemn as she spoke that her daughter dared not interrupt. 'Your real father.' Darpali was puzzled. 'The man I married and the man you know as your father is not your real father. I am going to tell you the truth, but you must never repeat it. You have a right to know, but no one else. I am telling you, because – well, we'll come to that later. Let me tell you what happened.'

She sat back, staring into the distance for a long time before she spoke. 'It was the night before my wedding. My future husband, the man you know as your father, was carousing with his friends. I wanted to be alone, to think about what I was leaving behind and what my life would become. It was hot, so I went outside to catch the cooling breeze of the evening. I heard a noise and saw a band of merchants coming towards me, Romans by their dress. They were drunk and jostled me as they passed, groping me and saying things in a language I did not understand. They went on their way, or so I thought, but when I returned to my hut, I found one of them waiting. He followed me inside and raped me. He must have known that I was a virgin, but he didn't care. I didn't tell anyone, especially my husband, but when you were born nine moons later, I knew you were not his child, because you had the eyes of the Roman.'

Darpali wanted to speak but knew her mother was not yet finished.

'It was some years later before I heard that awful language again and as the man came closer I recognised him at once. The man who had raped me, your father. In that moment, I knew what I was going to do. I stepped into his path and he stared at me. Puzzled at first, I saw his eyes change as he recognised me. But I was not the woman he had met before. I was now experienced in understanding men and how to control them. I used my eyes and glances to lead him on, getting him to follow me to a quiet place where we would not be disturbed. There I removed my gown and eased him onto the ground. And then I climbed onto him. His gbola was in my ikuku. You understand me, daughter?' Darpali nodded, she had heard the words used and had some understanding of what they meant. 'I rode him, twisting, turning, gyrating, grinding. He lay back, watching me, moaning with the pleasure I was giving me. I continued, refusing to satisfy him completely, watching, waiting until he closed his eyes. Then, daughter, I reached out for the knife that was strapped to his wrist. I slipped it from its sheath and drove it up under his ribs, into his heart.'

She sank back, trembling at the memory.

'Darpali, I wanted you to know this, so that you would know what happened to your father. I have taken my revenge on him, but I feel in my heart that destiny will give you the chance to take your revenge too, not on him, because he is dead, but on his people. One day, I pray you will have that chance. Spend your life preparing for it.'

As Darpali's lover moaned beside her, she knew that her mother had been right. She had a destiny and the moment had come. She would be revenged, for herself and for her mother, on the whole Roman people.

Despite the deceiving humble exterior of the palace, Regulus was pretty amazed by the lavishness shown inside the palace. It explained perfectly why the Empire wanted the piece of land in the harsh desert of Africa. For a day and a night, The King became a gracious host to the men who aimed to conquer his land and showed them the delights of the jewel of Africa. He filled their bellies and emptied their sacks. He made them feel welcomed in this land while hiding his true intention to make the Roman general feeling so comfortable that he would grow weaker before the battle so that Darpali would be provided with a slight advantage…a trick Regulus and his men failed to notice with their taste buds blinded by the delicious meals and their logic by their own lust.

Poisoning or straight butchering the Roman wouldn’t be wise for the King to do, Regulus knew that so well. If his men didn’t return to send the message of the upcoming duel’s result, a war would be declared on Mali and the King would lose everything. Despite the welcoming party, the animosity from the Mali people towards him and his men was palpable. If given the chance, a sword would have been driven into the hearts of him and his men by the people yet they were wise enough to follow in the footsteps of their beloved King.

When he was sober enough, the General always sought out his opponent whose identity still had been kept secret by the whole Empire. It bothered him for not knowing whom he’d be facing in the duel but the expertise of the Nubian ladies to comfort him was sufficient to distract him from his thoughts. His mind raced back to the memory when he raided a village in Greece with his army in a campaign to overtake a city nearby. He and his army slaughtered the whole village, except those whom they found attractive. There was a woman…a truly fine maiden whose beauty even rivaled goddesses. His entire family…father, mother and his lover were slaughtered by his men before she was presented to the general.

Her fine dark hair was tied in a braid which enhanced her beauty, lips and pair of breasts so seductive it’d turn any man blind with lust. Her eyes however…red with tears that otherwise would be a perfect last puzzle to complete her beauty. She looked at his eyes with a gaze that burnt with hatred, hotter than the fires of blacksmith. If looks could kill, the General would have been sent to the depths of Hell, tortured by the three headed dogs believed to be the guardian of Hell by the Greeks. The woman lied still as he ravaged her beside her dead lover. Resistance was shown at first until she slowly resigned to her fate being raped by a Roman General. Loud cries turned into soft whimpers of desperation before the General planted his seeds into the womb of the woman. When lust had finally left his thoughts, he drove his sword into the belly of the woman and left her to join her family in heaven. Any opportunity for revenge in the future had been buried deep, followed by the woman’s demise not long after the departure of Regulus and his army from the village.

The General let out a few moans when he was close to his peak. The vivid memory and the tight pleasure hole of the Nubian woman on top of him drove him to relieve himself inside of her before the woman collapsed on him from exhaustion after a session of passionate lovemaking.

As the woman rolled beside him and took the much needed rest, Regulus fell into a deep sleep, dreaming for tomorrow where he would bring glory to Rome. The morning couldn’t come too soon. He had awakened before the first light of the sun. In his nudity, he was fetched by the guards and led to a chamber where two nude woman servants have been waiting to prepare him for his duel. The duel was promised to take place in the morning though where, against whom was still a big mystery for Regulus. There in the chamber he lied on his chest, feeling the delicate fingers of the servants massaging his muscular form, coating every part of his skin with warm oil that otherwise would be soothing. His mind raced with the thoughts of the duel ahead, thinking of possibilities how he’d end his foe and bring glory to his motherland.

As the hour for the contest approach, Darpali was led to a quiet room in the royal palace, where she was met by five of her closest companions, women who had fought beside her in defence of their homeland. There was no precedent that told them how to prepare for a fight to the death for the survival of their nation. They were left to themselves to prepare as they thought fit. The companions had decided that they should prepare their friend as they would for battle – physically and mentally.

As Darpali entered, they took her by the arms and led her towards a couch. They removed her gown and loin cloth, and laid her face down, singing soothing songs recalling those who had fallen in the great battles of the past. They drizzled warm oil over her body, slowing massaging it into her muscles to loose them in readiness for the contest. When his back, buttocks, and legs were glistening, they rolled her over and repeated the process across her shoulders, arms, stomach and thighs.

They were about to help her rise from the couch, when the door was thrown open and an imperious voice commanded them: 'Leave us.' The companions scrambled to their feet and backed swiftly from the room, bowing deeply. Darpali lifted herself and turned to see the Queen walking towards her. She tried to climb off the couch to bow, but the Queen reached out and pressed her back. Darpali had only glimpsed the Queen on formal occasions, had never heard her speak and had no idea of what to expect.

The Queen was as uncomfortable as Darpali and afraid. Her husband had ordered her to perform the ceremony that initiated new members of the King's hareem. It was usual for this to be performed by a senior courtesan chosen by the King, but he had insisted that on this occasion she performed the ceremony personally. She understood why, she was anointing her replacement. If Darpali won, she would first become a favoured companion and soon take over the role as Queen.

No words were spoken as the Queen began to lick Darpali, starting with her throat, working down around and over each breast, along her breast bone, over her stomach until she reached her groin. The fighter's stout clit was throbbing and glistening with the oil that her friends had liberally applied. The Queen held her tongue on the tip of the umsunu, vibrating it slowly, her eyes closed. Darpali began to moan, then to shake as the vibrations increased in intensity, she tried to pull away, but the Queen's hands pressed her down as she continued to apply her tongue. Darpali was desperate to stop herself from cumming, knowing what would happen, but in the end she was powerless under the royal ministrations. Eventually, she let out a loud battle cry – Eulaliaaaa – and shuddered as as a fine shower sprayed from her clitoris and hit the Queen in the face.

The Queen rose with as much dignity as she could muster and wiped her face dry with her gown. She had done what she had been ordered to do. There was no reason to stay.

In the midst of enjoying the masterful massage, The General nearly surrendered himself to a slumber. The quiet chamber and the delicate hands of the servants were lifting the weights of responsibilities on The General’s shoulder as he lied to rest peacefully. Only when the hands left his body, Regulus rose and turned his head to watch as the servants left him to his own. The General let out a sigh of disappointment to know that his time to relax had just ended and the time to bring pride to his motherland had just come until he heard the wooden doors creaking open as he pushed himself off the table. The noise attracted his attention and he watched the fairest nubian lady of all enter the chamber.

She was nothing like the rest of the courtesans served by the King the night before, her magnificent appearance told a story that she was specifically groomed only to serve for the best. Dressed in a grand outfit tailored with the finest silk with gold ornaments and blessed with a curvaceous body that rivaled Aphrodite and made her stand out among her peers, the Nubian lady walked towards him with pure elegance. Her beautiful black eyes met him with confidence. Before The General could lay his hands on her, the lady pulled her gown as she knelt before him, ready to be of service.

Regulus looked down, watching as she reached out to his pride. The Nubian lady greeted his manhood as if they were long lost lovers. It was neither the longest nor the thickest she ever served but she kept it to herself and performed her duty. The General’s nervous system tingled with pleasure as her hands began working on his phallus. Masterful touches and strokes instantly made him want more but Regulus decided against forcing his will on her, to see how well the courtesan would serve him.

The tip and the head of his phallus became the main attention to her soft tongue. Diligently, she licked his flesh with an expertise that sent him to high heaven. His phallus had been touched, licked, sucked and milked by the courtesans of this Empire but none gave him the experience like this lady provided her. Regulus let out the loudest moan yet his ears deafened to the point he could only hear his heartbeat beating faster as she engulfed his head and started going back and forth. The lady went deeper and deeper each time though she didn’t have to work hard to reach for the base of his phallus. Everything was so exhilarating for The General. The feel of her mouth, the sound of saliva oozing out and he almost lost his footing when she took her hand off the base of his phallus and went deep. His heart beat like tribal drums in an ancient warfare, faster and faster until the volcano within him erupted. Both of his powerful hands forcefully pushed the back of her head as he slammed his hips forward along with his phallus. The Lady didn’t even resist his action, instead she gave a powerful suction as The General repeatedly filled her throat with his warm milk. Regulus was overwhelmed by the sensation and for a moment, lost power to his mighty legs that forced him to take a seat on the table for a while. Never in his life, he felt such a thing and he promised himself that he would bring her as his personal sex slave when he had conquered this Empire.

Remembering his duty, Regulus left the chamber with his muscular form on display. The servants that had been waiting for him outside the chamber soon led him towards the duel arena. Regulus had countless kills with his bare hands in a duel yet this duel made him anxious, especially not knowing a thing about his enemy until now. However, his curiosity soon to be answered when he reached the main chamber where the King’s throne resided. The chamber was filled to its fullest, including spectators that would witness the Empire of Mali being conquered by Rome.

The servants led him to the center of the chamber where everything had been cleared to prepare for this spectacular duel between Empires. Regulus stopped upon entering “The Circle”. Instead of a powerful man he envisioned, her physical prowess was proudly displayed as she stood tall inside the circle. He turned to look towards the King to see if this would be some kind of jest but the serious look etched on the King’s face meant he was serious in his decision. His attention returned to the woman. He had seen warrior women in his lifetime but no one was built like her. Strength radiated from every fiber of her sculpted muscles and standing face-to-face against her made his manhood fully erect even after the superb ministration the courtesan had just given her.

Two servants made their way inside the circle with a bowl of warm oil on each of their hands. They knelt to each sides of the warriors while presenting the bowl as a customary tradition for the warriors to honor one another by applying the warm oil. Regulus sunk his right hand into the bowl and started to rub on her already glistening powerful muscles, starting from her powerful shoulders. Apart from honoring, the oiling was also a way for the warriors to feel each other out, to inflict psychological warfare on one another before the true combat began.

There was no way for the Queen to conceal what had happened. Eyes followed her every move in the Palace. The maid who took her gown saw the stain; the servant who washed it smelt it. Maids talked to servants, servants to maids, eyes saw and ears heard and reports passed. This was bad enough at the best of times for those who wished to keep secrets, but at this moment it was close to intolerable. She despatched one of her closest maids into the town to make a special purchase. A small vial of a precious fluid that would end her life quickly and painlessly if the need arose. When it arose.

Darpali clung to her lover and whispered to him of her love. He held her tight and made a promise, in his heart, that if the Roman won, he would not make it home. Regulus would die, a long way from Mali, with no blame attaching to this country or its people. It would look like an accident or an attack by robbers or a shipwreck. Whatever it looked like, he would die and it would be in revenge for Darpali.

The King, unusually, was alone. He was normally surrounded by guards and counsellors, but at this most important moment in his reign he needed to be alone. Outwardly, he was confident. But he had to plan for the worst; that was what monarchs were for. If the Roman won, what would he do? He had given his word, so he had to keep it. But there was hope. The Romans often installed and governed through client Kings. With luck, he would be allowed to remain and answer to his Roman masters. But would his people give him the chance? What plot were his counsellors hatching at this moment? Would his army stay loyal?

'It is time.' The Guard's voice rang out. He did not enter, respecting Darpali's privacy with her lover, possibly the last time they would be together. She rose and strode, naked, to follow the Guard to the chamber where the duel would take place. She marched, as she would on a parade, or towards the enemy in battle. She knew what had happened to the Roman. It had been a carefully laid plan that the most skilful courtesan in the Kingdom would drain him of his milk and his energy, sending him into the duel at his weakest. And Darpali wanted to be in her place first so that she would witness her opponent's face when he saw that he was to be pitted against a woman.

She tried to read his eyes. Surprise, uncertainty, distain that his enemy would consider this woman a worthy competitor for him. and there was another reaction, which surprised Darpali. At his groin, a small cock was rising. Was that all he could manage after his encounter with the courtesan or was that all he possessed? A man of Mali would die of shame to show he was so poorly hung. She lifted her eyes and checked around the chamber to see the reactions of those gathered to watch the fate of their kingdom be decided. She thought she caught some stifled laughs and giggles. Word would already be spreading around the court through the servants' grapevine.

But she had no time to wonder as it was time for her to endure the ritual anointing from the General, whose hand was already soaked in the warm oil. She braced herself to suppress the shudder she would experience as the memory of her rape was rekindled by his touch.

Regulus’ manhood grew to the fullest as his hands roamed the powerful muscles of Darpali. From her powerful biceps, down to her back, to her chest before going down slowly to her abs and eventually her shaven snatch. Every inch of her sculpted body amazed him. He had conquered a lot of kingdoms and empires with warrior women defending their homeland yet none ever resembled the strength & prowess radiated by the Malian female warrior. His gaze sent a look of admiration to Darpali and certainly, his manhood raged to the point it was fully erect and ready to claim Darpali on a bed.

The General had heard a few laughs and giggles from the beginning yet tried to pay no mind until it grew louder and louder, giggles turned into full blown laughters that were intended to humiliate and shatter his pride. His face reddened to the point it’d rival a ripe tomato. Anger was clearly etched on his face with the laughter filling the hall. The General wouldn’t let the humiliation slide and instantly walked towards one of his men and unsheated the sword his man was carrying.

The tip of his sword struck a man on his stomach among the crowds, a man who laughed the loudest in the hall. The look of disbelief was clearly shown on his face. He was a tall man, even much taller than The Roman General. Built so powerfully like an ox with a bald head, the man tried to withstand the pain of having a sword sunk deep into his core before ultimately succumbing to his wound. Regulus pulled the sword back, watching his victim’s life leaving his eyes before shouting and aiming the sword towards the crowds in a language they wouldn’t understand, “Anyone would like to laugh again?”. His loud voice echoed throughout the silent hall, saved for a few sobs. Little did he know, he had just taken the life of someone dear to the warrior he was about to duel.

“No one? Good!!” He threw the sword to the ground. The dried mud ground emitted a loud thud when the heavy Roman sword hit the ground. The anger…the sadness was palpable in the hall yet not a single living & breathing human being in the hall dared to strike Regulus nor touch a single hair on his men. They knew better, the responsibility to defend their Empire and to avenge the fallen brothers and sisters now lied on Darpali’s shoulders.

He turned his attention back to the female warrior. No matter how well she did to conceal her blazing fury, Regulus sensed it. The General walked closer to her, his lips reaching right to her left ear before he whispered, “Don’t worry, you soon will be joining him in eternity”. He didn’t expect the female warrior to understand what he had just whispered but it just felt good for him. He had never met the man he killed with the sword nor he knew the importance of the man to Darpali, not only as her lover but as the man who’d carry the mission they had planned together.

The servants rose to their feet, slowly moving backwards to leave the warriors alone in the circle. The King stood up, declared a few things Regulus wouldn’t understand before several able bodied men hit the drums to signal the beginning of the duel. “Finally” Regulus whispered in his thoughts. His arms were up, legs were ready. Despite being a master of sword combat, Regulus was also known to be deadly efficient with his bare hands and legs. He had been a champion of the Pankration and Cestus boxing match in the past and was more than ready to tear the female warrior apart with his viciousness.

Darpali could not believe what she had just witnessed. Did this man know who he had just slain? Was it a deliberate insult aimed at her? It was as if throughout her life she had been singled out by Romans. She was still fighting for her country but the battle was also personal. She was fighting for revenge. She stood proud and called out in the silence.

'This Roman will die. Darpali will castrate him, disembowel him, and kill him. So is his fate written. So it will be.'

She did not care whether he understood her or not. It did not matter. What mattered was that her people knew and that she had spoken. Her word was not given lightly. The outcome of this fight was no longer in doubt. The Roman had laid the seeds for his own defeat. He might as well have fallen on his sword.

Darpali squatted, barred her teeth and snarled. She was still a warrior with all her instincts and skills. Now, though, she was something more, and something far more dangerous – she was an animal.

She circled in her crouch and watched for her chance to attack.

The deep hatred etched on the Nubian warrior's face defined that the man he had just taken out of this world was someone important to her. The anger emanating from the warrior was palpable, so thick he could cut it with his sword and if given the chance, she would torn the Roman General into pieces while driven by the unstoppable rage.

The drums stopped and he heard the female warrior utter words that he and his men didn't understand. She appeared to be making a promise to her people and the gods while the corpse of the man was removed from the hall.

"I'll kill you slowly and painfully, whore" spat Regulus after she finished uttered those promises. Neither party would understand one another but that was the beauty of it by allowing the primal instincts of humans to take control and settle it like the ancestors would.

The fight began. The Nubian warrior squatted, arms ready for a kill resembling a jungle feline. Regulus, being a pankration champion, took his position. Despite having murdered and raped countless women in his conquest, Regulus never faced a woman before in this kind of battle. He promised himself he would snuff the life out of the Nubian warrior in the slowest, agonizing way possible. They circled one another on crouch. His phallus erected to its fullest watching the Nubian muscles in battle mode. His right hand slapped Darpali's left a few times to test her reflex before he charged and aiming both of his hands at her throat.

He was so proud of that prick waving in front of him as he probed her defences, simply unaware that he was making himself the subject of ridicule in the eyes of the Nubians watching. Young boys would be embarrassed if that was all they had to show and the oldest man in the tribe would be ashamed if he could not manage a better stand than that. But big or small, his arousal would be distracting him, however seasoned a fight he might be.

Darpali waited her chance. It came as the Roman charged. She dropped slightly, bringing her hands together and pushing them between his arms, forcing them apart. She propelled herself forward, hands reaching up to claw at his face. With luck, she would cut his face, blurring his vision with blood running over his eyes. With the Gods on her side, she might even blind him.

A blood curdling battle cry accompanied her attack.

Regulus charged with all of his might, only to be surprised by the strength of the woman warrior. Those muscles were built not only to shatter confidence in her foes but to display a herculean strength that The General never expected to see from the fairer sex. Her power pushed his arms apart as they wrestled for a moment in the quiet as grave hall before the Nubian warrior suddenly lunged forward, clawing at his face.

Regulus' reflex brought his head swinging to the right to avoid the deadly claw and when the dust was cleared, his left fingers reached out to his left cheek to feel three scratches on his cheek, just above his beard. She looked like a jungle feline, moved like one, and certainly fought like one. The claws could have blinded him in an instant had his reflex didn't come to save him. The General wouldn't let the attempt of blinding him go unpunished as he charged with his flying knee aiming for her abdomen and a right elbow toward her jaw with his left hand swinging his hook anywhere on her head.

His voice echoed throughout the hall as he retaliated.

The Roman came at her in a flurry of limbs, Her instinct told her that it lacked discipline. She had taken him by surprised, made him look foolish. Despite the lack of discipline, this attack could be dangerous as she had to defend against a knee, an elbow and a fist all from different angles and directions. Her mind took charge. Do the opposite of what he expected. Don't defend, attack. Don't avoid the blows, move forward and through them. Use his momentum against him.

So Darpali ducked her head, trusting to avoid the elbow and fist as she powered forward, grabbing the Roman's leg behind his knee and using her weight to topple him onto the floor.

As they fell in a heap, she snapped her forehead down aiming to break his nose.

Regulus charged with all of his might but the Nubian warrior surprised her by not defending. Instead, she relied on her godlike reflex and charged, avoiding his elbow and blow in the nick of time. One of her powerful arms grabbed one of his legs, behind his knee to be exact while the other coiled around his body as she charged towards her, toppling him to the hard mud ground. His eyes widened, surprised at the ferocity of this Nubian warrior. Twice already, she nearly got him and now Regulus watched her forehead came crashing down with an intent to break his nose.

The general wasn't about to let that happen. He dodged the bullet a second before her head nearly broke his nose. His hand then grabbed her by the hair and with the momentum, slamming her face down the dried mud ground. "You fucking bitch" He yelled in his own language as he repeatedly slammed her head before swinging a hook to her jaw and aiming for a kick towards her oblique that would push him away from the blood lusted warrior.

He quickly rolled away from her and got up, resetting his stance while his fair skin now slowly turned brown from the tussle on the muddy ground.

Darpali managed to twist her face to avoid the worst of the damage that he could have inflicted. Her flat African nose spared here from the a broken but the repeated contact with the ground made her head spin. She had been caught off guard by the Roman's swift reaction and was being taught a lesson that she would have to learn in order to avoid any further humiliation. The watching crowd were silent at the punishment the general had inflicted on the nation's champion.

To her surprise, he did not follow through. Even with so much obvious damage from the bloody cuts to her face, he had chosen not to engage her at close quarters. He must have been aware how vulnerable his naked crotch would be in close fighting. She wanted to win fair and square, but she was prepared to inflict whatever damage she could to his most sensitive area. And if she ever felt that she was on the point of losing the fight, she was determined that she would die with his balls in her mouth.

Both fighters were weary of the other as Darpali staggered to her feet, exaggerating a little to try to draw Regulus closer, but he was too wise to fall for that ploy and the pair entered up circling each other, watching for any chance. Eventually, Darpali feigned a move to her left hoping to catch him off balance when she suddenly switched direction.

The General was slamming the Nubian warrior's head on the ground like a madman. It was a shame that the floor wasn't made out of stones like in Rome otherwise, her beautiful nose would be busting and spurting a fountain of blood before he kicked her off and rolled away. The crowd was silent as the grave to watch their best warrior being beaten by a Roman general or it could be they secretly enjoying the show of the two naked warriors were putting.

Regulus had no intention to play it fair. He'd do anything necessary, he'd even rip the womb out of her if it was the only way for him to win. He watched her pretending to exaggerate the amount of effort needed to bring her back to her feet. It wasn't something that a Roman General with thousands of kills under his belt would fall for. He waited and then circled on one another. The Nubian warrior made the first move of faking to her left. He saw through it and swung a heavy right haymaker to catch on her body, particularly her ribs when she suddenly switched direction.

This time around, he went on for a full strike, his hands grabbed her head, keeping it steady before he aimed his right knee towards her gut and his forehead towards her flat nose with all of his might.

Darpali heard the silence. The silence of the watching crowd. She knew what they were thinking. They were thinking that it had been a mistake, letting this arrogant woman push aside all the proud male warriors, as if she could stand up better than them against a seasoned Roman killing machine. They were thinking she had got where she was because of her prowess in the bed chambers of the powerful men of the Kingdom. Rumour had it that the Vizier had had to be carried to his audience with the King after spending a night in her company. And there were wives a plenty who were thrilled at the punishment being meted out to this woman who was no better than a common slut. But they all knew that their fate was in her hands, however pleased they were to see her suffer.

And suffer she was. The wind had been knocked out of her, she was gasping for breath, although with each breath she took she felt the sharp stab of pain from what felt like a broken side. And the crack had echoed around the arena as the General's head smashed her nose. She knew that taking on this challenge had been a mistake, but then into her mind came the images of her mother and her lover. She had to fight, fight for them, and she had to win or die in the attempt.

Desperate for time, and close enough to lunge at her opponent, she reached out for his throat, intending to lock her hands round his neck with her nails digging into his flesh as she suffocated him. This way she could slow him down, give herself a chance to recover, and maybe, if she was lucky, even claim victory.

Regulus was on fire despite he had never been in any combat situation where the surrounding crowds didn't even make the slightest noise. It was odd, to say the least that only their breaths and noises from the moves they made were the only thing filling the hall. However, it played out to Regulus' advantage as well when the General somehow predicted her move and cracked a rib or two from the brutal haymaker. Another crack when he smashed her nose as it began to bleed.

Like a cornered animal, the Nubian warrior lunged at him, his throat particularly where her hands strangled the General's neck with her nails digging into him. "Fucking Bitch" The General yelled out in pain and repeatedly ramming his ham-sized fists on Darpali's face. Watching it fail to release him from her vice grip, he resorted to slam his powerful arms on hers to break the hold yet it seemingly kept growing stronger. Desperate, The Roman General kneed her in the cunt, not once, nor twice but over and over until he'd feel her hold loosening up.

The blows crashed into her face.

Each one adding to the pain from her broken nose.

Each one adding to the tally of cuts and bruises.

And each one slightly weaker than the last as the General fought for his survival.

She barely noticed the first knee to her crotch. Just a jolt. Then another.

Then she felt dizzy just for a second or two before the pain flooded her brain.

Slowly her mind processed what was happening.

Her instinct worked against the Roman, as she immediately, desperately tightened her grip on her neck.

But her desperation increased his and his superior strength worked to his advance as his knees rammed into the African's pussy.

Vomit rose and stung her throat, her knees weakened, and her grip slowly relaxed.

She knew she was falling, understood she had to release her grip on his neck, but her mind struggled to find a way to turn this to her advantage.

And her mind delivered.

As she slid to the floor, she released the General's neck, but immediately transferred her grip to his balls.

Sunk to her knees, she had the strength to reach up and clamp her right hand on his balls, immediately squeezing and twisting and pulling.

The General felt her vice grip loosening up after several knees to her cunt. He never expected a knee to the cunt would have the same effect to manhood but his little experiment worked.

Her knees turned into rubbers and the deadly grip was gone as she was on the way to kiss the dried mud. "Such a fool" was what he had in mind. He still couldn't believe his eyes when he first saw her. He couldn't stop thinking about the folly of having the entire empire's fate lied on the shoulders of the weaker sex.

His thought however was cut short by her hand that viciously grabbed his manhood. The pain was severe and blinding as she squeezed, twisted and pulled it. Yet, Regulus fought the pain the best he could, avoiding falling to the ground which would surely weaken him for upcoming attacks. His ham-sized fists repeatedly smashed her face until he felt himself weakened.

Regulus may be a brute but he was well equipped with knowledge of warfare. Instead of going down with her, he quickly moved to her back with her hand still clamped on his manhood. With the remaining strength, he fired his most powerful arm, his right arm, aiming his huge knuckle on the back of her head.

The tension in the arena was crackling. The guards posted around the fighting area clenched this buttocks and closed their eyes in sympathy at the sight of their enemy fighting the pain. The wives in the crowd clenched their thighs together at his strength, some even ground their knuckles into their crotches to relieve their arousal. The courtiers hands instinctively dropped to protect their genitals.

Darpali clung to the Roman's testicles as tightly as she could, suffering through the pain of the blows that he was hurling down on her. As he spun round, she felt her grip weakening and was afraid that she would have to release him. But his final attack worked against him. The shock of pain that it sent through her body made her grip tighten in reflex as soon as it began to slacken. She had released one of his balls, but her nails were digging into his flesh, anchoring her hand on the other ball.

Regulus might be destined to win the fight and the kingdom, but if he did he would return to Rome with only one ball, because Darpali would rip it off him rather than let it go.

Back
Top Bottom