Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always up for rp buddies!

stealthpanther

Local crazy cat lady
I am a literate, female rper. I work full time, but do try to be online as often as possible.

I can play male or female characters. I can do 1x1 or small group roleplays.

Apologies in advance for the chaotic mess that is my interest thread. It refused to behave itself, and I am not eager to unravel the jumble it has morphed into.
That being said, rest assured I will be listing types of characters, plot ideas (both bare basic and somewhat thought out), my personal rules, and just about anything I can think that you'd wish to know before considering me for an rp buddy.

I am pretty much open to any ideas, but some type of ideas I have based on protagonists /main characters/ major interacting pairs include:

ORIGINAL

Gypsy x Noble
or
Thief x Prince or Princess

Arranged marriage NOT seen as acceptable for at least 1 of the two involved

Kiddnapper x Victim ((kidnapper could just be kidnapper for whatever reason, or lonely human/demon/vampire/etc that wants companionship and so picks a friend))

Mythical Creature (selkie, werewolf, etc)) x Hunter/human

dragon tamer/trainer/etc x dragon

Pirate ((male or female)) x prisoner/citizen of targeted town/etc

Demon x Human/demon hunter

Human (fisherman, cruise line worker, scientist, photographer, whatever) x Mermaid

Test Subject x Scientist/ other test subject/outsider

djinni x Sultan or Sultan's son or Sultan's daughter OR archeologist OR rising/aspiring magician (I love to play a djinni)) ((btw djinni=genie))

Pharoah or Pharoah's son or Pharoah's daughter x guard /servant

Assasin x target

new/rising star x shy/quirky new fan

ANIME:

Akatsuki [from Naruto]

Yu Yu Hakusho

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~NOTE~
I do have some ideas for plot-ish or main ideas/prompts depending on what type of rp chosen. (applies to most of ideas above)

~NOTE~
the more *'s you see, the more I want to do/ more ideas I have for that particular setting.

RULES:

No rp that's just romance. I admit romance is nice- gives me feels. BUT- romance alone does not an rp make! I am all for adventure, mystery, humor, conflict, plot twists, etc. Let's mix and match genres and ideas.

Speaking of romance...if there is any, there is to be absolutely no love at first sight bullcrap.

No Mary-sue's or Gary-stu's. I know sometimes we inadvertently make a little too perfect/cool characters. I have done it in the past. But please, no perfect- badass- epic -everyone loves me/wants to be me - no weaknesses -no fears - always one step ahead/ knows everything characters.

Literacy-please be literate

Please no real life photos/face claims. Anything else is fine, paintings, portraits, anime, comic, digital doll, whatever.

No lemon- no graphic adult scenes basically, despite being an adult myself. ((Some limeyness may be permissible though))
BASICALLY:

I will not write out any smut scenes, at least not in any detail. I fade to black and time skip after stuff gets steamy.
Teasing, flirting, kissing, mentions of/ references to sex, suggestive talk and gestures, nudity, and the like are all ok. But due to personal reasons, I no longer go into detail or actually fully write out X rated events

I'm open to most ideas!

Other than that, feel free to suggest ideas or ask for a rp buddy.

Ideas/Prompts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MC is a young noblewoman who, despite liking her life and her family, cannot bear the idea of being arranged into a loveless marriage. A marriage for political reasons/convenience/etc is something she dreads. So, with a heavy heart and a determination to change her fate, she runs away from home and disguises herself as a man (using her brother's old clothes, no less)
She doesn't want to be caught, and realizes she needs to leave not just her city, but actually get entirely out of her home territory. So she tries (and eventually succeeds) in joining a pirate/merchant ship, nomadic tribe, travelling troupe, etc. (We can discuss possibilities of course)
After befriending them, she feels particularly close to a man in the group. Eventually, she develops feelings for him, but has been living as a man the entire time. Now what is she to do? And, how long can she keep her secret?***********

A hunter/photographer/ mythical enthusiast/scientist stumbles upon a creature of supposed myth (selkie, mermaid, naga, etc) only to find it is injured. But what does one do with a supposedly non-existent creature? Show it off to the world for fame and recognition? Keep it as a pet? Try to study it? Keep it as a freak show and have people pay to see it? Try to hunt more down?*****

In a land where dragons exist, such creatures used to have riders and those who could bond with them. Nowadays, riders and dragons are feared and often hunted. Only a few remain, and one young orphaned man inadvertently stumbles upon a dragon egg and it hatches for him. During his ventures and trials of caring for himself as well as his new companion, he eventually has to find a mentor and thus becomes one of the remaining dragon rider's apprentice. (Dragons and riders are playable main characters)

A plague or mysterious darkness is lingering outside a once prosperous town or kingdom. Gypsies or nomadic folk are often blamed.
-and/or-
A gypsy ends up somehow crossing paths with, angering, or causing trouble for a noble who is bored of their strict lifestyle. What else could go wrong?

An archeologist gets trapped in an underground crypt when exploring old persian tombs. They release a trapped djinni from an enchanted ring/vase/etc during their searches.****
OR
An aspiring magician/illusionist comes to be in possesion of a djinni vessel (bought it as an antique, bid on a storage unit of a recently deceased magician, found, etc). Surely this will make their path to fame a cakewalk once they realize magic is, in fact, real!****
OR
Shah's (eldest) son/daughter is just trying to deal with the fights for succession, court drama, and arranged marriage and disagreements with family and ends up in possesion of a very irritable djinni trapped in a ring/lamp/etc.***

A half demon/ monster/ etc befriended a human years ago, and was welcomed by their family and grew up with them. The village of that family is burned to the ground and decimated by a violent pack of demons/monsters. The demon was not at home, and returns towards the end of the carnage.
Meanwhile, their friend managed to survive (hidden away or told to run by family, ex) both assume the other is dead.
Human friend hunts demons/monsters, and ultimately vows revenge on the pack that wiped out their village. Demon is alone and a wanderer. The two run into each other near a site recently crawling with monsters. One or both don't recognize each other at first, and the human remembers first. But they somehow figure out their friend from long ago is part demon/monster. Misunderstandings and tension ensue.

A lonely, bored demon wants a friend. What will happen to a poor, unsuspecting human he finds to his liking?**

A shy, quirky new fan meets their newfoud celebrity interest/ idol (rock star, movie star, some famous celebrity) who is in many ways the opposite: party person, flirt, flamboyant, drinker, etc. But who is this person new to their fanbase who /doesn't/ seem to be desperately seeking their attention?***

Noble/ warrior/ etc (human or otherwise) decides despite servants and other company, is bored. They wander to the slave markets one day and on a whim, and purchase someone. But they don't need any servants or slaves, they subconciously just want someone as company. Someone not motivated by their status, someone not just employed by them.***

Test subject/ android/cyborg escapes a top secret lab and takes up shelter in the nearest home they find. The occupant obviously now finds they have unexpected and clueless company. Surely such first meetings can't be *that* bad? This poor test subject just wants to be left well enough alone. But who will teach them to survive the real world?

A (dangerous) mythical creature (harpy, mermaid/siren, faerie, naga, etc) is among the leading/ruling/ strongest of their tribe/local population, and have been being hunted in greater numbers as of late. Outraged and determined to make an example, the creature comes to snag an important human (a famed hunter, prince/ruling body, etc) and whisk them away to their lair. But what if things don't go quite as planned?***
-Could be a clueless, pampered royal (this variation was pretty funny when I did it once, actually)
-Could be a grumpy hunter just as stubborn as the creature
-Could both have vendettas of some sort
-(like all rp ideas) open to discussion & your ideas

This one isn't fully fleshed out at all, but I think it could fit into a sort of sci-fi or experiment type story. All I know for sure is I want to play a blind telepath.

Prompts/song inspiration
(Basically, I think these songs could make for good brainstorming material)

- 'October and April' by The Rasmus ft. Anette Olzon

- basically any song by Poets of the Fall

- 'Bad Habits' Ed Sheeran (this video specifically)

- more to come...

I got more, but here's a start ^-^;

Last edited:
Should I be sleeping?
Yes

Do I still owe 2 posts and an intro?
Also yes

Am I still going to bump this thread?
...yes

Bump!

A thousand pardons to those still willing to continue rps with me. Work has been utter chaos.

In other news, looking to write more stories!

Chores and cleaning a cpap machine postponed another night.

Why do I procrastinate? I'll tell ya tomorrow

In the meantime, a belated bump can be heard!

Working on replies... working on replies...

In the meantime, a wild bump echoes throughout the forest!

Finally reading Fourth Wing

In other news, I got crap to do, posts to finish, and a thread to bump...

So bump I say!

2 replies to go...

I hate feeling sick. But hey, I have a free day...so buckle up for a bumpy drive!

Why am I awake when I need to sleep and wake up at 5 am?

No idea...glutton for punishment I guess. Poor habits.

Why am I bumping my threads when I still have 2 replies to write?

Because I'm nuts and always want more stories, even if my brain says I got other crap to get to first?

Aaaanydangways...Bazinga! I mean bump.

Back
Top Bottom