Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darkness will be embraced (Hawkril x DarknessEmbraced666)

Hawkril

Planetoid
Damien felt his length pulsating hard even as Rose's beautiful dog-like furry face was resting againt his lap like a house-dog would do. Yet now he wanted more than ever to just fuck her tight, pussy, but with the way her tongue was lolling out like a sexy bitch in heat. There was more work to be done before he even considered that possibility of having her tight wet cunt around his dick. "Hmmm...well it's up to you Rose, but would you like to suck your master's cock or fuck it like the delicate bitch you are for him?" he asked her playfully. Starting to take off his shirt and revealing his six-pack, looking rather much like the god he indicated he had been since he had first started talking to her. Just the length was probably enough to give her an idea of how ravenous she might have become now that she was more like a sex-craved being than anything else in the world.

Even a succubus's sex drive wouldn't be able to saturate Rose's lustful desires to have a cock in any of her surfaces as Damien kept note of how fast her tail was wagging after every word he mentioned. Almost seemed like she enjoyed being his personal slave, but not that she had much choice after using his power to make her his own. Yet she binded herself to him anyways when she said she'd be his lover, and personal sex slave, literally, which brought a smirk to his face. Stroking his huge length up and down after taking off his pants, and boxers, let the pre-cum drip down to land on the tip of her beautiful muzzle. "Mmm...well I think if you can't decide I want you to suck my cock off.." he said to her playfully soon giving her some of her free will back, yet she'd still have to follow his orders.

Rose's tail was wagging quickly, thumping against the floor and her thighs as she softly panted. Each time he mentioned something sexual, she would whine softly and move closer to him, pressing her large breasts against his leg. She was so close to him that she was nearly in his lap. It was clear that the young woman wanted his cock, whether it was to suck it or fuck it, she didn't care. She just really wanted it. As he took off his shirt, she stared with wide eyes before whining again as she trembled with need and she licked his stomach.

The girl ran her hands up and down his thighs as he stroked himself but when that drop of pre-cum fell onto her muzzle, she eagerly licked it up and moaned softly. The moment she had her free will back, she removed his hand from his shaft and instantly started licking and suckling on it while moaning around him.

Damien was already letting his eyes roll back in his head due to how eager she was to please his shaft, having let her control her own feelings as well as her body too. Surely a good little bitch like her wouldn't ever disobey her master any-day, and eventually they'd gather followers, so he might as well enjoy the pleasuring moment at hand. Letting his hands grip the back of her head and start pushing her harder up and down along his length to face-fuck her. Soon arching his hips up and down while he felt her mouth suckling on it, and causing a lot of drool to slip off of his balls while eventually letting go to let her start her own ravenous thrusting. "Oh god, Rose, you're such a beautiful bitch, keep sucking off your lover, and I'll make sure...to...oh...yeah...reward...you.." he said softly to her.

Eagerly stroking her head softly even as her fur bristled against his hand, he soon moved them down to squeeze her nipples lightly to make her milk lactate everywhere. "Such a good girl...I'll make sure I treat you like one.." he said softly patting her head softly even as his length was sitting at the tip of her muzzle.

Rose wrapped her tongue around Damien's cock and took more of his cock into her mouth, moaning softly around his shaft and she stroked the bit of his cock that she couldn't get into her mouth. As he began forcing her up and down on his shaft even faster and harder as he face fucked her, she gagged a little as the tip of his cock began to go down the back of her throat a little. She had to force her throat to relax and adjust to his length and girth, suckling on him and running her tongue along his length. When he let her have control again, she pulled back and started bobbing her head upon his thick cock on her own again.

She could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth and she moaned softly. As he squeezed her hard nipples, she arched her back with a muffled cry before lifting her head. Some drool dripped from her muzzle as she panted heavily. "Please, I need you in me so bad master. Please..." she pleaded while stroking him quickly.

"You have to show me how bad you want my dick inside you, you little slut...show your daddy how much of a whore you are for him...think you can do that? Let your tongue hang out, and wag your tail while bending over on all fours, then beg me to fuck you hard.." he said to her before lightly pushing her head away from his cock even as it poured out some delicious pre-cum. Eagerly letting his hand stroke her cheek softly before then rubbing his cock all over her face and cheek to cover her muzzle in it, but her tongue's long enough to reach all of it. Perhaps he'd have to let her grow a tongue long enough to wrap around his whole body just to ease one of his own personal fetishes, chuckling softly before stroking his shaft before her. "You're not getting an inch of this, until you act like a bitch in heat for me, and declare who your only true lover is, Rose.." he said to her softly.

She sat back and gazed up at him with a soft whimper as he pushes her back. She could smell his precum and she trembled as he covered her muzzle and face with it. Once he was done she began licking it off with a soft moan. Crawling away from him, she turns and bends over so her ass was in the air and her tail wagged quickly as she whimpered and whined. "Please daddy, fuck your naughty bitch." she pleads. "You're my one and only lover and only you can please me. Fuck me, please!"

It was time for Damien to shut his little slut up and let his dick slide all the way into her tight, wet cunt before starting to shift his body so that his shaft continuously ran along her pussy lips. The way her tail wagged made it slide hard against her warm cunt, and then he slid the head slowly inside before pulling it back out to tease her. "Mmm..so warm, and wet...it feels like a moist cave waiting to take in this huge tree cock..." he whispered into her ear leaning over her body to rub her tits faster. That milk was leaking everywhere and leaving a bit of a mess on the ground, while they remained in his hut it would automatically clean itself up as soon as it even splashed on the floor. Making it easier for Damien to focus on Rose, because he didn't want to have clean up every little spill of his delicate hut he spent tidying here and there after fucking someone.

Having enough power to prevent any of his belongings from falling over as quite an achievement too, not that there was much to stop from falling anyways. Now Damien was moaning out loud as he started to push his cock deep into her nether-regions, her very core tightening around him like a vice causing him to moan. Just standing there and not moving at all to tease her tight little pussy would probably be torture before he spoke to her, "Oh god I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll feel my cum shooting right up into your stomach..." and then started to thrust hard and fast right away. Pressure rising within his balls faster as they could be heard smacking her ass.

Rose began trembling as Damien rubbed the head of his large cock against her pussy lips and she wiggled a little in anticipation. When he pushed into her a little before pulling back out, she whimpered at the loss of feeling. His cock felt hot and thick to her which felt amazing to her. Each time he touched her large swollen breasts, she arched her back and moaned louder. She wished that he would just thrust his whole cock into her tight wanting body and get it done with but he wouldn't. She was scratching at the floor with her claws while whining and softly growling.

When he finally pushed into her, she groaned and tightened around him. She loved how his thick lock cock just seemed to spread her body wide open as he entered her. "Oh... oh master, so good." she moaned as he pushed all the way into her. But then he stopped moving and she gave a tortured cry while squirming on the floor. Then she heard him speak and she gave a shuddering sigh. "Yes, please master. Fuck me as hard as you can. Go wild. Fuck me like the bitch I am." she begged and pleaded before he began to thrust hard and fast, making her arch her back a little more and she started howling in pleasure.

Damien was starting to thrust harder and faster, with each thrust he could feel her breasts against his hands, easily squirting her milk as he tugged on her nipples while twisting at the same time to increase her pleasure. It really wasn't hard to do considering the fact he was pounding the living daylight out of her tight, feral cunt. Now letting his own body start thrusting faster and harder eventually reaching the bursting point even if he hadn't been able to start getting off inside her cunt. No, he didn't want to release inside her pussy but he did want it all over her body as he continued thrusting hard and fast even after she spoke to him. Now all she'd be able to do is pant while her tongue would hang out as he started to yell out, "Fuck, I'm cumming!" and then thrust with all his might.

Every single ounce of each of his thrusts caused his large, huge balls to smack against her ass, then he slowly pulled all the way out of her pussy. Eventually jacking off to make his cum spurt all over bare back, and then he pushed it inside to let a huge load release deep within her tight womb. Then pulling out again as he kept stroking his huge length and moaning every time he did so while his balls slowly started to deflate eventually moving to her mouth and pushing his cock inside her muzzle. Making her take some in her mouth as well soon let his eyes roll into the back of his head pulling it out to let huge, copious amounts of cum finish releasing all over her body as Damien eventually stopped cumming. The cock still looked humongous and rock hard, but Rose would soon feel powers overcoming her, giving her the ability to change back into her normal form if she so wished.

Roses moans and howls filled the hut they were in as he pounded her tight cunt. She could hear the wet sounds of their bodies joining over and over each time he pushed into her body, making her cry out louder. "O-oh fuck!" she cried out as she began tightening around him, getting closer and closer to cumming as well. She started panting heavily, her long tongue hanging out of the corner of her mouth and she started pushing back into his thrusts, loving his hard rough treatment. Each time he thrust into her, Rose could feel his large balls slapping against her pussy and it caused her to tighten even more.

Finally, she threw her head back and howled as she came around his thick pounding shaft. Then she felt it. She felt him pull out of her pussy before cumming all over her back, drawing out her release before shoving himself back into her and cumming even more to fill her cunt and her womb. With how much he filled her with, Rose's stomach was sticking out a little. She eagerly opened her mouth as he pushed his cock into it and she suckled on his cock and swallowed his cum while moaning around him. In the end she was kneeling there covered in his hot cum, her tail wagging quickly. Even though she felt the powers filling her, she remained a dog.

Damien was merely smiling at his little bitch, rather proud of her as he then started to stroke his shaft once more glad she was all his now, but they had much more to accomplish before finally completing the final phase of his plan. "Well, now you are Rose, the goddess of lust, and you have the power and intelligence to turn yourself back as well as -all- your free will like the woman you are for me..." he said softly to her rather proud. Eventually moving back up to his chair at the table and making sure it was like a lazy-boy soon patted his lap if she wanted to stay in that form it was fine for him. Looking at her long tongue bobbing up and down as she panted almost made him cum right on the spot as well as the breast milk leaking down her seductive body even as she gained the ability to read Damien's mind too. Able to see what he was thinking and what he wanted to better accommodate his desires, just as he could see into her own mind to accommodate her own as well.

"Well, hun, are you ready to help me gather some followers?...Come here and sit on my lap, Rose...cause I do love you.." he said softly soon pinching one of her nipples as she was still near him.

Rose gazed lovingly up at her master as she knelt before him, her tail continueing to wag quickly as she panted, her long tongue hanging out of the corner of her mouth. After being told she had the power and intelligence to turn herself back to her normal self, she slowly shifted back though her breasts remained large and filled with milk. She slowly stood up on shaky legs and walked over to where he was sitting at the table, climbing happily into his lap and curling up against his chest while licking his neck and jaw. She was in love with this god of lust and she was happy with that.

"Yes, I'm ready to help." she said to him, nuzzling his neck before looking at the crystal ball on the table. When he pinched her nipples, she arched her back with a soft cry and a moan.

Damien was smiling at Rose this whole time glad she was now his personal little bitch, and he wanted nothing more than to just take her little cunt to ram up against the wall so she'd feel every ounce of his arousal. Watching her change back into a human left him a little disappointed, but he supposed it was worth it considering that he'd be abusing his power on her later. Still a little more powerful than her, but they had the same powers anyways as he then snapped his fingers once more making the orb glow a bit to direct both their attentions, "Well Rose, are you ready?" he asked her softly as there was a school-girl sitting in detention with a teacher standing over her. Obviously she had gotten in trouble but the teacher seemed to be in his mid thirty's or so it looked like, and he had short dark-brown hair, with gray eyes, as well as a rather crooked smile. The rest of his body wasn't so beautiful as he had a belly-gut and a slightly rounded figure about him, even his length was small, and the teacher's name was Alfred, but the students called him "Mr. Jumbo..." but his real last name as Jivanni.

Rose smiled at him before slowly nodded. "Yes, I'm ready." she purred in his ear, her hand running up and down his chest while watching the scene appear on the crystal ball. She tilted her head to the side with a small frown. "They would be good for each other. But not just yet. They both need some work." She smirked slightly and shifted in Damien's lap so her legs were draped over his lap and she leaned against his chest.

However, the young girl that they were watching was a pretty fifteen year old with curly ginger hair and vibrant green eyes with freckles across her cheeks and her nose. She didn't want to be there but she knew that she was in trouble so she didn't say anything as she sat there. The girl was beginning to blossom and was beginning to take on the features of a beautiful woman as her body changed. Her name was Amy and she was often causing trouble for her teacher.

The teacher was obviously not impressed with Amy, and she always seemed to get under his skin no matter how many times he tried to discipline her. Alfred obviously wasn't impressed, but that didn't mean he had to be to discipline students or even hold them after class for special sessions to get them to behave. Amy was a rare case that he wanted to have some fun with, before having to take her to the torture sessions of his long dramatic overly priced detentions. Always forcing the parents to pay for the student that he was currently chastising so that he could get more money just to tutor the kid. Usually he would make money off of the bargain, but sometimes the student squealed and he had been left high and dry. Licking his lips he soon walked towards the girl sitting in the desk before slapping a hand down on it, "You've been here too many times...do you just enjoy spending detention with me?" he asked her softly.

Out of nowhere, his belly gut would disappear and in replace of it, a six-pack would be there firmly etched as all his muscles slowly toned out giving him a more exotic, sexy look.

Amy sniffed and looked away from him as he approached her, crossing her arms over her small breasts. "Pfft. Hardly. Why would anyone enjoy spending time with you?" she asked, obviously saying it to insult him. "I mean really, look at you. You're a slob." As she spoke, she stared out the nearby window, not noticing that her teacher was physically changing. She also didn't notice that she was changing as well.

Her body was getting a little thinner and her waist smaller while her hips got a bit wider. Her breasts were growing as well, growing from a b-cup to a large d-cup as they filled with plain milk which would slowly change a later. Then a pair of cat ears sprouted from her hair and a long ginger and white colored tail sprouted from her lower back as she started to change into a calico cat furry.

Alfred moaned inwardly at her delicate body starting to swell for him, but he wasn't even hurt by the insult as his voice grew huskier, now feeling something strange happening to his body as his length was protruding quite far from his body. Eventually moving so he was standing right in her line of vision as his muscles bulged out a bit, but not too far, even as he felt cat-ears twitching upon his head after they had migrated. The length itself pulsating with a need for this young girl's pussy even as she grew older for him, and then his tail split out of his pants, black in color on both ends. Smirking softly, his rougher, longer tongue soon came out to lick his lips examining her curvaceous form, wanting more than just her large plump breasts around his cock. Actually imagining them about two sizes larger than they already were and filled with eggnog milk to lactate for him.

Now having a rough, deep voice his face pushed out into a short feline muzzle, and whiskers appeared on his face softly. A deep purr emanating from his whole being as his clothes soon slowly disappeared leaving only his boxers on with that immense bulging shaft inside, his hands and feet cracking into paws. The black fur covering all of his body while his eyes acquired a golden-slit like presence to them before he pushed his length against her arm. "Oh, you'll want me more than you can imagine.." he said softly to her in his purring deep voice that might arouse her immensely now.

Amy rolled her eyes and shook her head, moving her arm away from his and she looked at him while saying, "Ugh, please. I doubt.... it..." She trailed off as her eyes widened and changed into green cat eyes, her pupils becoming slitted. Slowly standing up, she backed away from him as her clothing disappeared and calico fur started to cover her body, the white orange, black and gray fur shining in the light of the room.

She stared at him in shock as her face changed into a muzzle with fine white whiskers that twitched as she took in his scent of arousal. A loud purr suddenly broke out of her body as she gazed up into her teachers face. Amy couldn't beleave it. He looked like a large panther and the scent of his feline arousal started to effect her in a big way as her chest started heaving and she slowly approached him, kneeling on the desk chair infront of him as she started licking his neck with her rough tongue and ran her paw like hands over his chest, her claws running through his fur.

Alfred smirked as his new mate was already starting to paw through his fur, causing his whole body to ripple with the muscles that had slowly formed on him. Now shifting his form so his huge length was ripping out of his clothes before her and smirking softly as he pressed it against her. Moving her out of the desk chair so he could pick her up in his arms while shifting the tip of his length against her tight pussy. Moaning out her name, he soon started to shift his own body so he was moving towards the teacher's desk with her in his arms gently kissing her muzzle with his own lips. Eagerly feeling his tail wavering in an S like pattern, noticing just how much she had wanted him now.

"Oh, you change your mind, Amy?" he asked her softly now squeezing her tits that would swell larger with strawberry milk for him.

Back
Top Bottom