Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gemma's revenge (Genderbender with Foxy Lady)

She's naked, we both are. We've always slept like his, despite what happened.

Her right leg is across my thighs, nudging the bottom of my bollocks.

I can feel the heat from her crotch on my flesh.

She wants this and she knows I do too. But I must leave it up to her. If I try to take control, or even respond, she'll back away, like she has before, and we'll be back to where we were weeks ago, again.

I don't think I can take much more of this.

Tonight is the 468th​ since it happened.

That is a long time. I promised myself that I would punish him, but it's got to the point where I am punishing myself just as much, if not more than him.

We had a good life together. Lots of sex. My friends were jealous, told me how lucky I was. Especially Sandra, who told me she wished she could have some of that.

It's not that I don't want him to mount me, penetrate me and fuck me until I'm screaming. But I just can't get that image out of my mind. How could anyone forget something like that?

She's astride me now. She left a trail of slime across my hip as she moved across and how her juice is seeping onto my bollocks, warm and wet.

But we've been this close before and she's pulled back, just because I reached out to touch her.

She has to be in control. It has to be her decision. She must be ready, surely?

She can see my prick throbbing. I can feeling precum oozing onto my belly. But she enjoys knowing that I am suffering.

And she wants me to suffer, even if she is suffering herself.

She's trembling, though. That's not happened before.

Why did I allow myself to be put through this? I've had chances with other women, plenty of them. Sandra was sniffing around for a while, but she lost interest. I haven't even wanked. Can you believe that? I've never abstained that long, not since I got my first hard on.

So why have I? It must be because I feel like I owe it to her.

I shouldn't have opened the door.
I heard them inside, him and Sandra.
I knew what they were doing; I'm not innocent or niaive .
If I had left it at that, walked away and confronted him later, if only.
If I had done that, I wouldn't have this image imprinted on my mind.
I wouldn't see him between her thighs, her legs round his waist, his bollocks bouncing against the ass.
Every time I get close, it appears.

It would only take a second or two. A slight shift of position, lifting his dick and sliding it into my pussy.

I could tell him to do it, but that would be like a defeat somehow and make all the past 468 sexless nights meaningless.

I'm clenching my fists to stop myself grabbing hold of her.

I've closed my eyes so that I can't see her.

I'm mouthing words to stop myself speaking to her.

I don't know if she is watching me or reading my lips.

I can feel the heat of her thighs. She is clenching me tight now.

I feel like I am going to cum, with her astride me like this.

STOP

Who said that? It was me. It had to be me. It wasn't her.

I need to cum. I have to cum.

Back
Top Bottom