Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia Toy (Namine/butterfly0408)

butterfly0408

Singularity
As the car pulled to a stop, Laine gazed out the window and up at the building Jim had brought her to. It was a step up from all the other ones he had dragged her to. "Are you sure this is the place? It looks... half decent."

"Don't joke with this one Laine," he said as he turned off the engine, "He's not like the other ones so far. This one is not some small time bookie. This guy is..." he just paused and shook his head a little.

Laine only sighed and could not look at him as she asked her next question, "How much do you own him Jim?" She wanted to do the math to figure out how many days she'd have to spend with his one. All the other had only been a night or two, so this one should not be that bad. But as he reached out to take her hand and squeeze it, she knew that was not a good sign. "That much?" she asked, still not looking at him.

"...$150,000." He finally replied.

"WHAT?!" Laine said as she pulled her hand away from him, a rage on her face. "$150,000?! That's... Jim that's... that's 30 nights! I can't possible spend 30 nights with this guy!"

"Actually... it's 30 days and nights. I owed him more but he said he's wave the rest if you stayed with him as his guest." He smiled a little, "I packed a suitcase for you if it helps."

Laine sat there, wanting to cry as she looked down at her hand. There was not even a ring on her finger. They had to pawn that at the start of all this. Not even proof of their commitment and yet she still did this for him. He leaned in and started to kiss at her neck a little, "I promise this is the last one. As soon as the month is over, we are free at last. I promise I'll never make you do anything like this again. We'll move somewhere nice and get married. Just like we wanted all along baby. Isn't that what you want?"

She sighed. It was. But was it worth this? Shaking her head lightly, she pulled away from him and opened the car door, "It is, but do me a favor and stay away for a few days alright? You are not the person I want to be talking to right about now."

Climbing from the car she waited for him to pop the trunk to get her bag out. He didn't even help her with that. In fact, as soon as she had the suitcase, he drove off. There goes her prince charming. Riding into the sunset without her. Didn't even see that she got inside the house with this mystery man she was suppose to spend the next month with. Taking a deep breath she climbed the front steps and knocked on the door. Then she waited. Just waited for her fate to happen.

The guy that Jim owed money to just stepped into the living room, and his name is Leon S. Kennedy, and he is 6'0 feet inches high, and weighs at a great 150 lbs, and he is only 28 years old.

"So you are Laine, Jim's girlfriend right my name is Leon Kennedy the guy who your lover owed money too, and you will stay here for as your boyfriend Jim said for." Leon Kennedy said.

Leon went into the kitchen and brought her some snacks and some tea, and he wanted her to eat and drink. "I'll have luncheon started so just relaxed, and try something because it will be a bit." Leon said. Leon wanted her to be sorta relaxed, and he smiled at her as to say he something in mind for them later on, but he won't tell just yet.

"So what do you like to do, Laine?" Leon asked.

Leon slipped in something in Laine's drink before he gave it to her, so she will be hot and wet. She would also want to be his toy for his own amusement, and she would forget all about her lover Jim.

Leon is a great guy with certain needs so he wants a girlfriend, and he will want that giirlfriend to be all his even if she did have a boyfriend beforehand, and he also wanted to be the only thing on her mind all the time. Leon looked also spiked the food so she would be extremely hot.

Laine was tentative to say the least as she entered into Leon's home. As she looked around, it was most definitely different from all the other places she had provided her services for Jim's sake. Even the way that he referred to lunch as 'luncheon'... the was something a little more, high class about Leon.

Smiling, being spoken to kindly and treated like this was a nice change of place. Perhaps it was because she was to naive and trusting, but she placed all her trust into Leon's hands. She took the comfortable seat he offered and the nice treats as well. How sweet this Leon was. "Thank you. It's very nice of it." As she nibbled the treats and drank her tea, she felt more like she was at a tea party then being a whore. She looked Leon up and down, not understanding how this gentlemen could honestly be in the mafia.

"Well," she started as she sipped the tea, not realizing it had a strange taste to it, "I never really... thought about it. I spend all my time working. Well, I did at least, before I had to quit my job. Spending all my time helping my fiance. And I'll just get another job once it's all through."

She paused a moment and cleared her throat, fanning her suddenly warm face, "Is it.... a little warm in here? Oh my."

Leon looked at her, with a concerned look on his face. "What do you feel like you want to do?" Leon asked. Leon wondered that because he wanted to know what Laine wanted to do. Leon would do anything to keep her from getting too warm. Leon loved the fact that Laine is feeling it, and he is wanting her to say what she wants the most.

Leon kept looking at her, and he wanted to know what she wanted right now. "What you want to do right now?" Leon whispered in Laine's ear. Leon wanted to know because he would make her appeased if that's what she wants the most, and he would appease her if she only say she wanted it.

Leon got close and personal with Laine, and he wanted to hear what is on Laine's mind right now. He only want to hear those words, and he will be happy he would love if Laine would be his toy, and let him appease her all he wants, and he wanted to do it with Laine, and he really didn't mind if she had a boyfriend, that thing he put in her tea makes her forget all about the boyfriend.

"So Laine what are you thinking right now?" Leon Kennedy asked.

Back
Top Bottom