Mx Female A (Not Actually) Blood Red Request Thread

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
I still don't understand why I chose such a pointlessly edgy name. It's not reflective of what I like to write. I guess I just liked the sound.

Hello! It's great to meet every one reading this (except you. You know who you are). In the past, I've mainly dabbled in post based around a specific plot. I think it's time I put together a proper thread to show what I like.

What do I like?

There's plenty of kinks, but I'll list the big three.

Romance/Consensual: I prefer the characters to do this out of a degree of affection for each other. We can build up to this, but I'm only a fan of non-con in very specific circumstances.

Polygamy: One man, multiple women is my favorite, but I'm not limited just to that. Interesting and exciting relationship dynamics always get me going.

Pregnancy: I like it when female characters get pregnant/are pregnant.

Are all of these required? No. But the more of these my partner wants to include, the happier I'll be.

Kissing, cuddling, titfucking, blowjobs, vaginal, anal, excessive cum, recording/filming, body worship, sexy outfits, incest, spanking, mating press, age gaps, large breasts, begging, and more

What do I Dislike?

Guro: Sexualized gore. Sexy times are great. Gore has its place depending on the setting. I do not want these to overlap.

Vomit & Scat: Nope

Sounding: Also nope

Beastiality: So, I mean this as literal animals. What really puts me off is the lack of intelligence or ability to consent. So kenomimi and furries are fine. I may even be convinced to play with shapeshifters or intelligent animals.

I consider myself open minded, so feel free to always ask about something you like. I may not say yes, but I'll never judge.

Story Time!

When it comes to my plots, I don't define them in terms of hard limits of this amount of plot to this amount of smut. I find I'm flexible based on the proposal and the partner as well as my mood. That said, I'll always need some story and build up. Diving straight into smut tends to bore me. I need to understand who the characters are to really get the most of their interactions.

As to the stories I'll tell, I'm happy to hear my partner's ideas. I'm more than happy to engage in story trades as well. So if you've got an idea you're dying to try, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

Some basic starting points to building a plot

My bread and butter is slice of life stories, but I've had fun in other genres as well.

Boarding School/College: there's something fun about the idea of locking a bunch of horny people in the same location. What could happen other than smutty good times?

Zombies!: Another classic. Zombie apocalypses are interesting for a reason. We can explore characters in a broken world. I've also had an interest in trying zombies in a historical setting, like the Oregon Trail.

Swapping: I've always thought this had interesting relationship potential. From swapping spouses to family members, who knows what we could do?

Isekai/LitRPG Worlds: These have always been fun to me. I’d be happy to discuss them and I’d be down for potentially running one as the GM for the right partner.

I believe this should paint a decent picture of what I like. If you have any ideas or questions, hit me up. I play both here and on Discord, so let me know what your preference is.

Actual Plot Ideas

Party Supervision (MxFF+, FxMM+)

It was a beautiful family. A father, a mother, and pair of twins, brother and sister. The family had always gotten along, even if there was some unspoken sexual tension in the air. However, this year, for the twins’ birthday, they’ve decided that they want to have separate parties. It was to be expected for being in their teens. Honestly, it was a surprise they hadn’t asked for it until now. So the parents agreed. The father agreed to supervise their daughter’s party while the mother would do the same for the son. They never expected to become the center of the celebration.

For this plot, I’ll be playing the male roles while my partner plays the female roles. While the son and his friends all fuck his mother, the father is finding himself involved with his daughter and her friends. I’m happy to discuss the specific kinks and situations that lead to each of these developments.

The Dungeon (MxFF+)

My character has come upon a mysterious dungeon. Maybe he found it, maybe he’s trapped in it. There’s a place to explore and monsters to fight. Most importantly, there are women trapped within. My character will find them, save them, and enter into a relationship with them. I’d love to have this also build his power.

This can use a system or be pure roleplay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom