Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

curious about setups

heyheyhey

Meteorite
hello! I could use some pointers on what to include on my profile.

What are the questions people usually want answered from peeking on one’s page? What sorts of information is most relevant?

nevertheless, i bid thee gratitude for this audience

Hello heyheyhey,

Your profile is your own, you can include as much or little as you like. Some include a brief description of their interests in the About You section while others link their Requests Thread(s) and/or Journal. It's worth noting that while RP interests can be listed in the About You section, advertising or seeking RP in status updates is not allowed.

Most members like to customize their profile picture. Here are the instructions if you would like to do so.

If you're looking to attract potential RP partners, I recommend creating a Request Thread as opposed to relying on members to check your profile. Retrojapan made an excellent template that I think covers most of the relevant information members are looking for when searching for RP. Click here to view it. She included the Code at the bottom.

Hello heyheyhey,

Your profile is your own, you can include as much or little as you like. Some include a brief description of their interests in the About You section while others link their Requests Thread(s) and/or Journal. It's worth noting that while RP interests can be listed in the About You section, advertising or seeking RP in status updates is not allowed.

Most members like to customize their profile picture. Here are the instructions if you would like to do so.

If you're looking to attract potential RP partners, I recommend creating a Request Thread as opposed to relying on members to check your profile. Retrojapan made an excellent template that I think covers most of the relevant information members are looking for when searching for RP. Click here to view it. She included the Code at the bottom.
you are a champion, thank you

i feel much more in the know now

Back
Top Bottom