Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female The demon of perpetual nut (NSFW)

The Demoness of Nut

Perfect little Princess
Greetings to my fellow degenerates and fans of massive tiddies and outrageously massive girl cocks. May I please have your attention! I would truly love to discuss some sort of lighthearted shenanigans, featuring this adorable, stylish, mischevious and most importantly MASSIVELY hung demoness~ If This sounds appealing to anyone out there, we should chat and muse and discuss topics~ I'd be happy to play her in a variety of settings, but I'll go ahead and post some very basic prompts below. These are meant largely as jumping off points for discussion and I would love to flesh things out further and adapt the perfect idea for myself and any potential partner to enjoy together! <3

The Demon's Awakening: Time has long passed since our adorable demoness was sealed away in an endless slumber, and now, in a normal ass, modern society, whether by accident or intentionally, someone has finally freed and awakened the mischevious cutiepie. I wonder just sort of buxom beauties are going to end up guzzling gallons of demon spunk for their frisky new demon girlfriend as a result of this?~

The False Tyrant: Rumours have been spreading about a mysterious demoness who lives off in a forgotten castle. Very little is known about her, but fearful rumours continue to spread more and more. When it comes right down to it, she's a total, harmless, flirty little cutiepie who just loves living in her comfy home, and draining her fat, heavy, churning nuts whenever she can! Are there any brave, skilled heroes out there who might volunteer to investigate and possibly put an end to these vile rumours?

And, y'know, if there's anyone out there who wants to help this demoness gather a harem of big tiddy girlfriends to help tend to her aching demon nuts?~ That would be a pretty substantial bonus and I'd shower you with love and kisses and cummies~

I'm also completely open to discussing other topics and characters entirely!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom