Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bit of a Switch [[Dreamerxmidnightghost12]]

He smirked as they started kissing. Though this was something he figured they would do. As they got a little more into it, a little more heated he slipped his blackberry from his pocket. Hitting the camera button he raised the phone and clicked the button. The flash lit up the room and the image appeared perfectly on the small LCD screen of his phone. Locking the phones keys and putting it back into his pocket he smirked.

"You two owe me a little more then a show for what you did." He said smiling. "I think I am owed getting to have my fun with both of you now that I know. Does that not sound fair?" He smiled. As calm as he seemed he was pissed off. He also now had blackmail if he needed it, or if they tried anything else.

He smiled and looked at the two of them. "Alyssa, Tes, what do you say we have our own little party tonight?"

The flash blinded both of them temporarily and they looked up, blinking heavily, Alyssa sneering lightly. "I can't believe you just took a picture!" she hissed lightly before Tesla put her hand on her sister's shoulder and nodded. They stared at each other for a long moment, apparently having an unspoken sort of communication before Alyssa relaxed and resigned slightly, running a hand through her hair.

Tesla looked up at him, scanning her eyes over his body quietly. "
What sort of party?" she questioned, as if she couldn't infer by that glint in his eyes. She stood side-by-side with her sister, lightly touching hands as he spoke to them.

"
Does it even matter? We owe him..." Alyssa mumbled, looking over at Tes with an uncertain sort of look.

He smiled as they both managed to calm down and look at him. He smirked and leaned forward to the one he was told to be the real Tesla. "Even if I was mad at either of you, it's hard to stay mad at the one... well two girls you love." He said and kissed Tesla deeply. He broke the kiss and then looked at Alyssa. "See to me you two have both been my girlfriends, at leasts that is the way it feels." He smiled and leaned over kissing Alyssa as he had just kissed Tesla.

He smiled and backed away. "You both have been there for me, I have been there for both of you. Why can't we just make this relationship a little more straight forward?" He said with a smile. Now trying to wait for their reaction to his reaction that would seem irrational he was sure.

Both of the girls blinked profusely, but with the same token kissed him back willingly. Tesla pressed her lips to his tightly until he pulled away and Alyssa nearly sank into his body when his lips touched hers. Alyssa stood now biting her lip, shifting her weight uncomofortably while Tesla crossed one leg over the other and stood, sort of balancing, with her hands stuck in her back pockets. The girls looked at each other for a minute, then at him, then back at each other.

They seemed to be communicating without words, though one couldn't be certain. Finally Tesla sighed and shrugged her shoulders lightly, turning her body back toward Jason. She breathed in deeply, almost as if it were painful, and let it out just as slowly. "
Fine... We can try it," she muttered under her breath, almost too quiet to hear. Alyssa tilted her head down and pretended to be analyzing the carpet as her bare feet squeezed into it.

Back
Top Bottom