Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bit of a Switch [[Dreamerxmidnightghost12]]

ShadyPrincess

Of fire and blood.
"Ya know, I think he likes me better..." Alyssa said, walking through the house with a pint of Ben and Jerry's, scooping some into her mouth with a spoon as she walked into the living room. Her sister grabbed the other spoon and took some, licking at it a bit before laughing.

"
We're the same to him, you dimwit. Besides... It's my name he screams anyways," Tesla said and raised a brow with a grin. Both the girls laughed a bit before sharing some more of the ice cream. If one didn't know them, they might have to do a double-take. The girls were virtually identical and only subtle features really set them apart. Gentle curves of their faces and a slight discoloration of their eyes from each others were the only way to tell them apart, really, and most people even failed to pick up on that.

"
Yeah... By the way... It's my turn," Alyssa said, pointing her spoon at her sister after sucking the icecream off of it. In the background on the TV was some reality TV show that they were watching as their 'bonding time'. "I bet you he'd love knowing it," she added, tilting her head lightly.

"
You'd think any guy would. I just don't think we should tell him... Makes us look bad, you know? Tesla's shoulders shrugged lightly and she sighed lightly, biting her lip. Looking up at the clock she stuck the spoon back into the container and wiped her hands on her jeans. "And I dunno if he's even going to call today or anything... He said something about work or something yesterday and I haven't heard from him all day," Tesla said, getting up of the couch to stretch.

Her and her sister both had dark, chocolate brown hair down to the first quarter of their backs. Their eyes were two slightly different shades of green, with Tesla's a bit richer and darker than Alyssas. Alyssa stood up too and looked at Tesla, noddig her head lightly. "
Well, whatever. Maybe he'll never know..." her voice trailed off a bit. "Maybe I should get a boyfriend too," she smirked and they looked at each other. They'd talked about that but had decided that, for now, it was too much to keep up with.

As it was the arrangement they had going was difficult to pursue. They had to tell each other just about everything that happened when the other was with him. Tesla had it a bit easier because it was her that he was dating, theoretically, but they both had a tough time remembering everything that they were supposed to remember. Even still, they were certain he had no idea about what they were doing yet. The idea had come about between the girls when they'd been talking about him. They'd always shared a like of the same boys, generally speaking, but had never actually shared one. Alyssa had convinced Tesla to try it out, and he had fallen for it. And the rest, they say, is history.

Watching the clock wind to the time he got off work Jason smiled. Taking a slow breath he walked to the door of his boss, who was also his father. “Yo. I am out of here, I’ll lock up on the way out.” He called through the glass door. The muffled response wasn’t heard as Jason was halfway to the front door. A moment or two later he was out the door. Taking his key ring off his belt he locked the front door. His eyes watched the key turn and as he blinked and looked off in the other direction they seemed to change colors. From blue to green his eyes were almost the color of the sea. He smiled as he pulled out his cell phone with a smile. Quickly typing a text, so that he wouldn’t have to call as he headed for his car he smiled.

“Just got paid, wanna go out tonight?” Was what the text said, the address Tesla. He smiled to himself as he sent the message. Using the remote to unlock his other baby, the black mustang Gt. He got in quickly and pulled the visor down. Looking at his hair combed and proper he quickly ruffled his hand through it gently messing it up. He smiled, this was his look. He was still in his work attire but it didn’t bother him. Black Polo with a cobra on the sleeve and the company logo on the right breast. Blue jeans and a belt to keep them up and black running shoes finished off the outfit.

He smiled and started the Mustang Gt with a roar, he loved customizing his car. The pipes, the intake, the body kit, most of the engine. His car had taken more money from him then he had willingly spent on Tesla, now he waited in idle for her to text him back.

Tesla had taken the ice cream and the spoons and brought them to the kitchen and it was Alyssa who realized the phone was going off. "Hey, Tes... You just got a text..." she said, grabbing her phone off the couch on the way toward the kitch. "Oooh, it's Jason... I'm opening it," she said and grinned, reading it. "Looks like we're goin' out... He just got paid," she smiled at her sister and slid into one of the bar chairs, setting her elbows down on the counter and flipping the phone up so she could text him back.

"
Of course I would. Where we going? Come on over here." was her response. Hitting the green button, she smirked at Tesla who had just finished putting the spoons away in the drawer when her sister was done.

"
He's really a sweetheart, you know. Almost makes me feel bad," she said with a light smirk to her face, Alyssa giving her the same sort of expression. Sighing quietly Tesla grabbed the phone and flipped through a few menus before putting it back on the counter.

"
Yeah... But com'on, every guys dream and all that, right? Whatever. He doesn't have a fucking clue," Alyssa mentioned, moving out of the chair once again and taking the phone with her. "He's coming over here either way, so... I guess I should change," she continued, looking down at the tanktop and PJs she was still wearing.

"
I'll let you know what he says," Tesla said, raising a brow and grabbing the phone back. Resigning her position, Alyssa just nodded and trekked up the stairs to get dressed properly.

He smiled as he looked at the new text. A smirk was soon drawn on his face. “Movies, and maybe dinner first?” He texted her as he put the car into reverse, let off the clutch and slowly backed out of the spot. Taking off now in first gear he headed for the road. Merging quickly he took off with haste heading towards his girlfriends house. The drive was about half an hour so he took the time to relax, listen to some music and just drive.

He was happy with his relationship, it never seemed that bad. Some days she seemed forgetful of course, but other than that it was nearly perfect. She was goregeous, smart, with a good sense of humor. He sighed as he turned onto the street that lead to her house. With a quick “Almost here” text he pulled onto their street, his pipes loud enough she would know he was there.

"Hey... He says he wants to go to dinner and the movies... You alright with that?" Tes called up the stairs as she walked out of the kitchen. She was already typing in a 'yes' even though her sister hadn't answered her yet. She hit send after Alyssa had yelled down the response, and set the phone down on a side table in the living room. "Maybe you should wear that skirt I bought when he was with me... He really liked it," she smirked a bit as she heard Alyssa move around upstairs.

Finally Alyssa cam down the stairs wearing a jean skirt down to the middle of her thighs and a dark purple top that showed off her back, but wasn't too revealing. "
How's this?" she asked, smirking a bit and doing a turn.

Tesla grinned a bit and looked her over, noting the familiar sound of Joshs car pipes ringing in her ears. "
Damn, I look good," she laughed and nodded her head, handing her sister her purse. "Go on... He doesn't like to wait," she said and ushered her sister out the door.

Alyssa went down the walk toward his car and waved at him with a smile, smoothing her skirt a bit before and after she'd slid into the passenger seat. "
Hey babe... How was work?" she asked, running a hand through her dark brown curls to set them over her shoulders, glancing up to see her sister closing the door.

He watched her bounce down the small walk way to her front door. With a smile on his face when she got in the car and greeted him he leaned over giving her a soft kiss on the lips. “It was great, had a few big sales last week so I got some good commission on the check.” He smiled and pulled it from his jean pocket, or at least the automatic deposit slip. “Fourteen hundred dollars, you happen to want to go somewhere nice tonight?” Said Jason looking at the girl he thought was Tes. He smiled at her leaning over to kiss her a little more passionately now. He was all smiles today not knowing what to really do with all his money he figured taking Tes out would be a good way to start.

“Anywhere you want babe, it’s going to be an amazing night.” He said with a smile. His body moving back fully into his seat as he pulled off from in front of her drive way. Since her house was on the cul-de-sac he turned around there and slowly headed out of her neighborhood. The car went past her house once again and Jason was surprised when he saw a female that looked just like Tes looking out of one of the windows. He blinked and then just figured he was seeing things as they pulled up to the stop sign on the end of her street.

(( Erm... He's supposed to know that there's a twin, just not know that they're switching... Though I s'pose we could do it the other way too. Might be interesting. We can try it. :: shrug :: Also, I hope you don't mind that I sorta moved this to the restaurant already... Figured it'd be easier. You can even fast forward through into the movie or past the movie or whatever you want, doesn't bother me. =) ))

"
But you're driving!" she laughed a bit, shaking her head lightly. "Well... Lets go to that little place on the corner of Beechknot... It looks really good and it's kinda new," she said and smirked, reaching over and squeezing his leg quietly. She returned each of his kisses, leaning in to them and sighing happily. They talked some more about his day and hers, about how she'd spent the time lounging around the house eating some ice cream.

Finally they turned into the parking lot and once he'd parked his car, she unsnapped her seatbelt and got out. She closed the door with a light slam behind her and waited for him by the side of the car. She turned to him and grabbed him, pulling him into a kiss. "
I miss you," Alyssa whispered, smiling at him, giving him another peck on the lips, and finally grasping his hand to walk into the restaurant.

He smiled and kissed her back as she pulled him to her. "I missed you too." He said softly as they broke the kiss. Weaving his fingers with hers he smiled and led them up to the door of the restaurant. He smiled as they walked inside. Talking to the host, getting seated near a window, sitting side by side in a booth he smiled. He was always happy with her. As they talked and joked about the day. After ordering the food came out quite quickly, eating took them a while, through the talking, the occasional kiss and mostly just enjoying each others company. When they finished eating he smiled, paid the bill, left a generous tip, forgot the left overs, oh well, and then walked out of the restaurant.

When they got to his car he walked over to her side with her. Pushing her against the black car door he leaned in and kissed her deeply. His tongue pushing into her mouth gently in search of her tongue to play with. He smiled and then after a few moments broke the kiss. "I am happy we're together." He said and slyly leaned forward and nipped at her neck playfully. "An about that movie, what you think, something funny, or something else?"

The dinner was enjoyable and he'd always made her laugh. She walked out happily with him, still holding his hand. Just as she was about to open the door she instead found herself pressed against the door of the car. She grinned and kissed him back, putting her hand on his face and opening her mouth to invite his tongue, she held onto the kiss for as long as he'd let her. Smiling at his words, she nuzzled her face close to his for a moment. "I'm happy to be with you too," she said and smiled, kissing him again quickly before he went on.

She giggled a bit when he nipped at her neck. "
Hmmm... Well, that depends on if you actually plan to be watching the movie," she said purred, and kissed his cheek, laughing a bit. "Let's see what's playing... We can decide there, hmm?" she said and kissed him again, pressing her lips to his harshly. She didn't want to let go, but knew that if she didn't, they'd never make it out of the parking lot. Slowly she pulled away and reached behind her to open the door the Mustang, grinning at him a bit while pressing herself to him so she could open the door and step inside.

As she kissed him for the second time, even more passionately he pressed more to her as she did him. When she broke it he whined for a moment and let her get in the car. He smirked and shut the door for her. Her words quickly made him go around the car to the drivers seat and start the engine. “Well, are you wanting to watch a movie or just go for the background noise?” He asked as he pulled the car out of the spot and started for the local, large cinema.

The drive was short from where they were and somewhere on the drive as they talked, laughed just kept having fun his hand found the soft skin of her leg. He gently ran his fingertips against her skin as they pulled into the lot of the movie theater.

He drove slowly by the preview signs and looked at them. “Batman, Marly and Me, Horton Hears a Who, The Tale of Despereaux, wow nothing really looks that good. See anything babe?”

She laughed at him and with him, then turned toward the board to look at the movies listed. She read in her head as she read outloud and she clicked her tongue lightly. "Mm... Not really. Maybe we should just rent something and go back to my house?" she asked and grinned slightly, though it turned quickly into an innocent smirk. She leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs, putting her hand over his in her lap. "Or we can just grab a move at my house... I've got a whole bunch," she said and nodded.

She leaned over and kissed him lightly before sighing. "
I'm okay with Marly and Me, though, if you want to see a movie in the theater... Not sure you'd like that though," she smirked quietly and looked over at him, tilting her head lightly. Alyssa ran her free hand through her hair, letting it bounce around her shoulders a bit.

He kissed her back and held her hand as she crossed her legs. "" He smiled and leaned over as they were parked in front of the could go to your place, it has been a while since I have been there.he preview boards and started to gently kiss and suck on her neck. He smiled and then stopped teasing her as he circled the parking lot. Holding her hand was one of his favorite things to do. So he squeezed her hand and let go so he could shift on the drive back to her house.

"So what do you got to watch at your place?" He asked as they hit the faster road and he took off. He smiled excited to know that he was going to get to hang out in her house with her. Most the time they were at his cause his parents were gone and hers weren't.

"Mmm, well... We've got a few comedies and some action flicks... Lots of 'family friendly' movies," she laughed slightly and shook her head. Suddenly she realized that she needed to text her sister and tell her that they were coming home. Quickly she took out her phone and sent a text to her sister that said, "Coming home to watch a movie. Get into my room, please?"

Tesla was lounging on the couch, nearly falling asleep before she was woken up by her text ring. She yawned and grabbed for her phone, flicking it open and reading. She rolled her eyes lightly and groaned before moving upstairs and turning off the TV in the living room. "
Yeah, no problem... I'll be napping. Try not to be too loud ;D" she sent back and went into Alyssa room and snuggled up on the bed.

Alyssa grinned and stuffed the phone back into her bag. "
Here we are," she said when they'd finally pulled up. She leaned over and kissed his cheek before slipping out of the car, waiting for him at the end of the drive way to lock up before she would lead him inside.

He locked the car after he got out. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist lifting her off the ground. In front of her house he kissed her deeply, again letting his tongue slip in to find hers. As he held her there kissing her he smiled to himself. After about a minute he set her down and let his hands rest on her hips. "So any movie you want, I am ok with tonight." He said with a smile waiting for her to lead the way.

He never liked going in places before her, he was prided on being a gentlemen. He gently held her there. His eyes on her face until she would lead him inside.

[Sorry short]

"Alright," she said and smiled, wrapping her arms around his body happily as he kissed her. "Mm, lets go inside," she said and smiled, grasping his hand as usual, pulling him toward the door. Once inside, she closed the door behind him and then kissed him again, smirking after pulling away quickly. "Couldn't help myself," she smiled, leaving him to walk down the hallway. She checked around a bit, just to make sure that no one was around and that Tesla had, in fact, gone upstairs.

"
Where do you want to watch? The TV is bigger down here," she shrugged lightly and moved into the living room, opening up the TV cabinet. Inside lay a bunch of DVDs, all lined up. She glanced through them, bending and crouching down a bit to get a good luck. Soon enough she pulled out a DVD she hadn't seen much of and held it up, finally standing up, straightening out her skirt a bit. "Don't forget to take your shoes off, babe," she smirked and glanced at his feet while tugging at her shirt, moving to put the DVD in. "Otherwise, make yourself comfortable."

As he was kissed inside he smiled. Kicking his shoes off he followed her down the hall, close behind her. He smiled and watched as she bent over. "This show is pretty good too." He said as he took a seat on the couch. He watched her as she tugged at her shirt. He untucked his so that he felt now a little more relaxed basically sunk into her couch. He smiled. "So Tes, what movie is that?" He asked her. Not knowing the difference in the twins or that there were twins for that matter.

He leaned back and yawned. He would probably end up crashing here, since it was already getting late. Around nine o'clock now and then movie hadn't even came on yet. He smiled and stretched a little before patting his lap gently. "Where are you sittin?"

"It's uh... The Departed," she smirked a bit. She knew it had Leonardo DiCaprio and Jack Nicholson in it and to her, that was good enough. Something about gangs and blahblahblah. Honestly, she didn't think they'd make it too far through the movie anyways. And even if they did, it looked pretty good anyways. She stuck the DVD in and grabbed the remote, turning the movie on, turning the sound down a bit as it boomed to life. She clicked through the previews, moving backward step by step until the movie itself finally began to play.

"
Well," she said and smirked at the pat to his lap. "I was thinking I'd sit in that chair over there..." she said, indicating an over-stuffed chair with a grin. "Butttt..." she said, raising a brow, taking a step closer. "This seat looks just as good," she smiled and sat in his lap with her back against the arm rest of the couch, her legs off to the other side of his body. She wiggled a bit and finally settled in place, leaning into him gently, grabbing his hand and interweaving their fingers like normal.

He smiled and nodded at the movie not really that keen on watching it anyways. He looked at her as she talked about sitting in the other chair he had a light frown on his face. That frown however went away as she wiggled her pert little bottom onto him getting comfortable. He smiled and took her hand the same she did his. He smiled and held her as close to him as he could with a solid smile on his face. "Thank you for inviting me over." He said and kissed her forehead.

He looked up at the television screen his eyes lightly dancing over the moving pictures that were the previews to some of the new movies to come out. He chuckled a little. "I have seen most of those." He chuckled and then looked back at the girl he thought was Tes. "Tes, I am so happy we're together." He complimented her, in fact he did so quite frequently. He was infatuated with her, almost to say head over heals in love.

"Always, babe," she said, trailing a finger down his cheek, over his neck and along the collar of his shirt. She smiled at him and turned her attention back to the movie, nodding her head agreement. "I know... Me too. Honestly, I just sorta picked one. I didn't have any sort of preference," she bit her lip lightly and smirked, leaning into him a bit more. "I am too, Jason," she smiled at him, leaning forward and kissing him, happily pressing her lips to his in a few kisses.

Whenever he called her by her sister's name she felt a twinge of guilt about what they were doing. She wondered if he'd find out before the relationship was over or if he'd be none the wiser for the rest of his life about it. Alyssa pulled away from him and nuzzled her nose against his face lightly, kissing his cheek with a smile. "
Thank you for dinner tonight... It was wonderful. I love spending time with you..." she said and smiled, giving him another light kiss.

He returned her kisses as she flattered him with them, that was apparent by the smile on his face. He smiled and leaned back to watch the movie. Holding her in his lap. He was happy, not many things could make this a bad night. Well unless some sick family secret was revealed. He sighed to himself as the monotonous movie started to drone on and on. He looked to Tes and then back to the movie.

After a few minutes he shifted, having to go to the bathroom he gently lifted her off of him. Setting her next to him he smiled. "One second babe, gotta go to the bathroom." He said and stood up walking down the hall way that shared the bathroom and his girlfriends bedroom. However it had been a while since he had been there. So instead of going into the bathroom. He opened the door to the bedroom. There before him in the moonlight was a mirror image of his Tesla. He was shocked, he turned his head behind him and then looked in front of him. He closed his eyes. "What the hell?" Was all he let out, it wasn't quite but he hadn't shouted either.

She wasn't exactly into the movie either, but they also never seemed to be looking at each other at the same time to catch one another not paying attention. When he said he had to go to the bathroom she nodded and spread out a bit when he put her back down on the couch. She figured he'd be back in a minute and if he didn't make a move then she might. She leaned back and tried to relax, not figuring that anything was going to go wrong.

But, oh... It was.

Suddenly hearing his voice, she furrowed her brow a bit. She hadn't quite been able to make out the words, but they seemed a but rushed. Blinking a few times she got up and her heart started to beat. Tesla was upstairs and what... "
Oh, God..." she said allowed, running up the stairs.

"
B-Babe, what's wrong?" she said and rounded the corner, only to see him standing in the doorway to her room where Tesla had been asleep. She stopped dead in her tracks and swallowed hard.

At this point Tesla had woken up to roll over, jumping slightly when she realized someone was in the doorway. When she figured out who it was, her eyes went wide, then she heard her sister in the hallway. She gathered the blankets and bit and tried to choke out some words, "
J-Jason, I...." was all she could manage. Alyssa came up behind him in the doorway, but not too close and the sisters locked eyes.

Neither had any idea how he was going to react.

He looked behind him at the one he thought was Tes, then to the one on the bed. He closed his eyes and sat down on the floor. "Someone care to explain what the hell is going on?" He said as he laid his head in his hands trying to clear his mind of all the questions and simply get some answers.

He looked up, from one to the other. Both gorgeous, both almost exactly the same. Both could have been Tes. He sighed and leaned his head back against the wall. His eyes closed he couldn't look yet. It was all just too much for him to be seeing at one time.

Both girls were stiff as boards as he sat on the floor, half expecting him to starting throwing things or to try to come after one of them in his confusion. Hearing him spit out questions Alyssa swallowed back and walked past him, into the room, where Tesla was now standing up, straightening out some of her clothes. The both took a deep breath and looked at each other - there was absolutely no way to get around telling the truth here.

Tesla cleared her throat and spoke up first. "
Okay, well... Uhm... We're twins," she blurted out, glancing at Alyssa who rolled her eyes.

"
Obviously. And... I'm not actually Tesla. I'm Alyssa... This is Tesla," she said, pointing at her sister, hear near-mirror image, nudging her lightly in the arm. "She's the one you're... Dating," she seemed to choke on the word. She breathed deeply and swallowed back, watching him carefully.

"
W-We know what we were doing wasn't right, but..." Tesla said, biting her lip slightly. She was said to have upset him, but knew that they were, technically, wrong.

"
I convinced her... That we should... Share you," Alyssa finished, swallowing back. It sounded bad when put that way, she thought, but that's exactly what they were doing. "We figured... That you wouldn't know. A-And you didn't... For a while. Figured it wasn't going to do any harm..." she blinked and looked down.

"
I'm... WE are really sorry," Tesla finished up quietly. "We'll answer any questions and take whatever you're going to say to us... We deserve it."

As they talked he said nothing. As they finished talking he said nothing. For nearly five whole minutes, he said nothing. Then he looked up at them. His eyes moving from ones face to the others. He simply looked at them. His look though now was not of anger, it was not confusion it was a bright look, like the light bulb had just come on.

He smiled as he stood up and walked over to where the two girls stood. He placed a hand gently on either of their cheeks. "What you did was horrible, I am hurt and slightly sickened at you two." He sighed and put his hands on each of their outside shoulders. Turning them to face one another while he stood looking at them he smiled now.

"However mean what you two did was, it has also kind of turned me on. You two want to truly share me, then you can't take turns with me." He smirked and then laughed. "To truly share me you have to be with me at the same time, other wise it's trading." He said and smirked. "If you both truly want me, I think you two should be making out right now."

Each of them separately flinched when he touched them, not sure what he was going to do. Readily they turned toward each other, preferring to look at one another than him at this point. Alyssa was breathing heavily, nervous for what he had to say. The sisters looked at one another and then, hearing the almost happy tone to his voice, turned theirs head to look at him like he had three eyes. Each of them stood for a minute, their turn to just stare and not say anything, with their mouths hanging open a little.

"
Making out? You want me to make out... With Tesla? My sister?" Alyssa asked, raising her eyebrow slightly. She blinked a bunch of times and looked at Tesla who also turned to look at her. They stared for a minute before Tesla leaned over and whispered something at Alyssa.

Alyssa seemed to think about it for a minute, glancing over Jason and then over Tesla. She bit her lip and nodded slightly. "
Only because we owe you for doing what we did..." Alyssa assured, though she seemed weary. Slowly she leaned forward and so did Tesla, their lips connecting.

Tesla put her hand on Alyssa's other cheek, her fingertips meshing into the hair that was just like her own, both girls shaking from nerves. They didn't stop,though - he was taking this far better than either of them had necessarily expected. Tehn again, it was any guy's dream to see what he was witnessing.

Back
Top Bottom