Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question "Three posts". Defined as what?

Blank Reticle

Anamnesis.
I am aware my account needs three posts and a whole twenty-four-hour wait until my name gets un-grey-ified. Only then will I ascend to the ranks of having a verified account.

What counts as three posts? Unique threads like this one? Or perhaps simply messages? I apologize if the answer is obvious.

You already have reached your 3 posts! 🎉
For the sake of knowledge, they are defined as a post on the forums. For Gray members, your introduction counts as one, and replying to your request thread also counts. Posting a request thread counts as well, just be aware that you can't edit anything until you've turned blue. As a new member, you cannot PM a member yet, but they can PM you and you can reply. You can also post in the Out of Character forums, excluding Forum Games.

Now all you have to do is wait 24 hours from your registration!

You already have reached your 3 posts! 🎉
For the sake of knowledge, they are defined as a post on the forums. For Gray members, your introduction counts as one, and replying to your request thread also counts. Posting a request thread counts as well, just be aware that you can't edit anything until you've turned blue. As a new member, you cannot PM a member yet, but they can PM you and you can reply. You can also post in the Out of Character forums, excluding Forum Games.

Now all you have to do is wait 24 hours from your registration!
Ah, great! Thank you for clearing the confusion, and have a great day or night.

Back
Top Bottom