Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any A God, a Harem, and Extravagant Erotica

bonzino

Super-Earth
5dddd8f2-e2ab-49bc-ab17-ae011ce5d218. (1).jpg
Hi there! Welcome to my M x Any thread. I'm bonzino, and when it comes to roleplaying, I like to engage in wild flights of fancy involving god-like characters, gigantic ensembles, monstrous delights and so much more. So if you're searching for something more vanilla, I apologize but I'm afraid we're not going to be a good match! But if that interests you, then step inside and let me tell you a little bit more about what I'm looking for.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

To put it bluntly, I am looking to play god-like and non-human characters. These can range from the most basic, which are god-like beings that look like perfectly beautiful humans, the kinds that would get statues back in the ancient days, to indescribable monsters whose bodies defy description. But roleplaying isn't just about characters - what about plots? In terms of those, I'm looking for epic tales of lust. I'm not gonna be satisfied by a humdrum tale of two people meeting in a cabin (no offense, there's a lot of value to them!) I want tales that span generations, dynasties, worlds, universes, and so much more. Let me give you some examples of stories and roles which I'd be interested in playing- and in all of those, I could play either the 'main' role or the 'supporting' roles, I don't mind!
  • An ordinary simple human who, through a stroke of luck and fate, gains the abilities of a god, and goes about forming a harem;​
  • A god-like being who arrives on Earth and sets about to creating their own dynasty, claiming wives and husbands, and setting about breeding generations to follow;​
  • A monster who decides to encroach upon the nearby human establishment, taking lovers of all shapes and sizes for themselves;​
  • A pantheon of gods who go on erotic misadventures, often dragging poor humans into it;​
  • The servants of a god, who must please them and deal with harem intrigues;​
These ideas are quite basic, but they contain the key elements I'm looking for: epic stories, characters who defy human abilities, and a willingness to engage with partners of different genders. Of course, if you are simply looking to play one character of one gender, I can work with that. But I have found that I write the best stories with partners also willing to play multiple characters and break the human binary of 'male and female.' If I had to break it down into a list of elements, it'd be harems with hundreds, maybe thousands of members, multiple characters, free love, breeding, incest, magical elements, transformation, gender bender, non-human partners. And when it comes to themes, I can play things silly and fun, or have it be deeper. I'm the kind of player that likes to have a healthy amount of plot with my smut, but I'm willing to break the balance and go full smut if the story calls for it.

Something you'll find is that I'm very very open to ideas, so if anything from this thread piqued your interest, please jump into my DMs and work something out. But first...

WHAT I'M NOT LOOKING FOR

I apologize if any of this seems rude, but I wanna delineate some things first, just to save you as much time as possible. While I'm open to non-consensual sex, I'm not interested in a story that's just that. I'd also like to avoid violence, and letting things get too edgy (unless the story really calls for it). I don't do scat, waterwork, bestiality (I can do demons and werewolves and animalistic creatures, but they have to be capable of talking like humans), and most importantly, all of the characters have to be adults. Said adults can be young, but I draw the line at 18. Also, and I know this isn't that big of a deal, but I'd like to stick to original characters - please, no fandoms.

Other than that, please reach out via PM and let's get to writing us a fun story!

Attachments

• 5dddd8f2-e2ab-49bc-ab17-ae011ce5d218. (1).jpg
    5dddd8f2-e2ab-49bc-ab17-ae011ce5d218. (1).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom