Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Video Game Logic

TheProfessor

Queen of the Fairies
Hello!

This idea is a bit hard to explain, but I'll do my best. I want to play through an adventure (either modern or high fantasy) where MC finds their life suddenly governed by video game logic. Think stuff like:
- quests
- stat blocks
- relationship meter
- skills/spells/classes

I’m looking to either play a futa to start or play a gal that turns into a futa, and looking for someone to take on a more GM role.

I'm totally up for ideas with this, so feel free to offer your own, but I'll go through a basic outline below. I hope to hear from you, so if you're interested, send me a message!

Amy groaned as her alarm clock went off, signaling the start of a new day and the ending of a perfect dream. She sat up slowly, letting the sheets fall off her body as she swung her legs off the bed and stood up slowly. She didn’t really want to go to class, but it was Friday, which meant drinks and the club tonight - she just needed to get through her classes first.

She was in the middle of getting dressed when she first noticed it: a small blue dot in the corner of her vision. It was slowly blinking, as if it were trying to get her attention. She had never seen it before though, so she paused what she was doing to focus on it a bit more.

As Any focused her attention on the blue dot, it flowed for a moment, and then expanded into a kind of window, with notifications on it.

Welcome to The Game™️! You have (3) new quests available!

The “window” stayed open for exactly as long as it took Amy to read through it, then closed, and reopened with an entirely new look. On the screen was a full, 3D image of Any, along with a few other pieces of information,

Amy Carpenter
Race: Human
Class: N/A
Level: 0
XP: 0/20

So I'm imagining stuff like that. It can be sexual or not, and include futa as well! I'm not opposed to transformation, so please go wild! (I can offer ideas too.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom