Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(NSFW) Sexual Education group rp

IllusionarySoldier

Meteorite
I want to do a college sex ed rp. The premise is college students are recommended to take this to practice “safe sex” and “explore kinks and themselves” while they enjoy their college lifestyle. I will play a female teacher and a male student (I will post character bios once we have enough people.) All genders, orientations, species are welcome but please be 18+. Also just because this is sex ed doesn’t mean you’re character has to be a virgin. Also if you plan on playing multiple characters i would ask a maximum of two or three. Please post here or pm me if you are interested.

f63bf6853ac4f3b45e24c76b76aeefda.jpg
Hi

I'd love to play a sweet looking, nerdy shy girl who likes to draw and do comic book style art. She playes DnD, watches critical role and all the classic nerdy stuff. But her dreams and fantasies are... kinmda kinky. She gets turned on when she sees bondage, shiny rubber or leather, corsets, garter belts, stockings... looks like this shy girl needs some sex ed...
She's hoping to find out this is all completely normal.
She is technically a virgin, but she has 'acquired' a vibrator and has experimented on herself so no hymen issues here...

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom