Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB (NSFW) Searching for dominant Female and Futa/Herm Characters

Important information about me and my situation:
As of editing this post at the 25th of April in 2021 I have left the clinic mentioned in the past. My living situation has improved but the depressions will stick all my life. So far, my depressions have come and gone and every time they popped up, they managed to disrupt all the fun games I had, making me fade out of existence in a way, answering in an ever more slowing pace until I stopped to reply to anything completely.
This visit to the clinic helped me to cope with the issues much better by now but the issues will pop up as well and has in between.
Before editing this post today, on the 2023-04-06, I was pushing these thoughts forth and back and forth for weeks or more likely months. Please not only keep in mind that, if we play or ever played, unless I message you and tell you I lost interest or whatever, I likely love the game going but it is slipping my mind but keep as well in mind, that poking me not only reminds me of a running game but shows you (hopefully) are not totally mad at me and still want to continue, even after weeks or more.
Start of May was really a good Time to update the information at the start of the thread... because work overwhelmed me rather shortly after. What I had written in there isn't invalid though.

Well, hello all,

up here is a very general search for RP's, some ideas are below
it's more like a hint on what i would like to RP most but none of them has to be in a RP or even worse, all of it at once (I would not be angry if someone wants all of it within)
having written down this fetishes/interests does not mean, i have experience in them, one has to tap into new turf once in a while too ^^

This is something new but considering things I had been asked during talking with potential partners and what I read in request threads I feel like this might be something needed. If these are fixed requirements, then it is unlikely we will match in a good way or at all.
Discord and other Messengers: I had more than 1 bad experience in the past and still tried it every now and then but it never works out for me. In few cases I might add a contact for planning but attempting another RP is less than unlikely so if that is your only way to play, see above.
# answers per day/week: Maybe you ignored the big red text at the top but I can not guarantee something like that. I give my best, I promise and there is nothing more I can do.
A minimum of # lines/sentences/paragraphs/words/...: Sorry, but I am not used to write with any kind of target and the definitions tend to escape me. What is a line? People use it in place of sentence it seems to me, but what do we have the definition of sentence for? A line can be 1 word long, if I adjust my resolution, the size of the window and raise the magnification or it could well be hundreds of spaces the size of a W which is clearly more than the size of an I. But let's say we talk sentences... what qualifies as a sentence? "My nick-name is Sheena." is a sentence. Do you need 3 of these? What if someone writes a long elaborate sentence (I tend to create long ones) 6 times that word-count or more? Does the person still have to at least write 3 sentences? How many sentences make a paragraph? By now you likely can guess my stance on this kind of requirements. I want to be able to write shorter posts for scenes with quicker, shorter actions and at the same time like to post long ones when it feels fitting. I CAN write 1k words with ease, if it involves several characters, worldbuilding and such things while I try to put as much detail into it as I am able to do and feels 'right/correct' to me as the one who is writing it and that is the exact amount I want to see from the other side of the RP. You have problems to get a detailed post of 'a paragraph' together? That is fine. You write a novel when your character only needs to say "yes" or something like that? That is fine as well if you enjoy the reply.

If you are reading this, the name of the spoiler did either not scare you away or you are curious for some reason or another.
During roughly 25 years of RP online things change, not only technology but definitions as well. Thus newer people or people who can adjust with more ease to changing things come in or adopt these new things while other people are less likely to pick new things up. They might simply miss the changes outside their bubble or not well suited for adjustments to (quick) changes around them. And I guess I am of the later sort at least when it comes to how I define genders.

You can stop screaming at the screen now, I have no problem adjusting to the whole non-binary-thing but how people are using words and what physical image they have in mind.
Thus, after all this intro, let's make the list. Please remember, this is not meant to step onto anyone's toes or go against any sense of political correctness. It is only about how I define the physical appearance when using one of those words. The definition for them is rooted around the early 2000's or even in the 1980's... other times. Naturally I will refer between the words.

Male: simply the binary understanding of a male
Female: simply the binary understanding of a female
Femboy/Trap: a generally male person but the body and face are very feminine and could be mistaken for a female
Shemale: a generally male person but has breasts, facial features likely feminine
Cuntboy: a generally male person but instead of a penis and testicles there is a vagina
Futanari/Hermaphrodite: a generally female person but in addition to the vagina there is a penis (Testicles and how the penis is attached vary but in general my preference is 'no balls')
Male Futanari: A Futa but without breasts or a male with the added vagina

I hope this clears some things up. I do not know how many RP's in planning had to be canned because both sides were talking about different things and one side was getting far to frustrated or was simply looking for something else.

cravings with strong preference to be the receiving part:
  • Transformation
  • Hypnotism and/or varying forms/degrees of Mind Control
  • Bondage
  • Master - slave/pet
  • Publicity/Humiliation
  • Blackmail, Coercion
  • becoming a ponygirl including training

generally interested in rp's including:
  • becoming some kind of farmanimal
  • Objectification
  • Latex/PVC
  • different kinds of soft vore
  • Superhero/ine or Villain/ess
  • Magical Girl
  • Gynoids / Robots, Cyborgs, Androids
  • Bimbofication
  • Bodyswap

My F-List-Hub might be an additional help. Especially for Plot-Hooks and 'Example' Characters.
Created using the "Please Don't"-Setting of Adhesivecheese's kinklist on Github
zuRjy56.png

Last edited:
A collection of ideas
Taken/Not interested (at the moment):
Text of the description
Craving: Text of the description

Consensual Modifications - Focus on TF
You could convince me to let you put some sort of magical or sci-fi effect on me, just for fun -- making me smaller, or making me a bit more obedient, or anything like that, just to see if it works, just sort of fooling around. Then you convince me to let you do a bit more, and a bit more, and suddenly you are doing it without asking, taking more and more power over me as I squirm wide-eyed, belatedly realizing just how helpless I've become...

The Magical Academy - Fantasy, Magic, TF, more to be discussed
I could have just-arrived at the school as someone with no real magical ability or just as a theoretical student... maybe a prince or other privileged child from a recently-discovered world/region/land with no magic. Or maybe I have very minor talents which I think are incredible, because my world has so little magic itself.

The Lost Gender - initial Focus on TF, D/s, NC, Bondage and possible MC or Bimbofication
My character is a male which is turned into a female. The exact means should be discussed but could be things like a device, an odd illness or simply magic. Your character is taking advantage of this or even is the initiator of those changes. This could be some kind of punishment or accident or something else open to discussion. In the end, initially planned or just taking advantage, you train the new female to your likings. In case of magic or technology used by you this could be slow and constant changes.

Just a Game - initial Focus on TF, D/s, NC - much more possible
My character has just received a new game, quite new, maybe not even officially released or only handed from one person to the next. It looks like a normal game of the RPG-Genre for console or PC (think as well known offline and online-examples Final Fantasy or WoW) and thus my character is not reading the manual. The character get’s sucked into the game, maybe after a character creation or as he is while sitting in front of the game. Thus, one moment it is the Monitor/TV and the next second blinking and looking around in a confused manner. Not having red the manual, the character now needs to find a way out of the game … like beating the boss.
Some additional ideas around that very general stuff, nothing mandatory and expandable:
  • there could be a HUD, giving it more of a game-feel but feeling all of it
  • the game is in some way online as GM’s can influence and contact the gamer but there are no other or very few players within the game
  • NPC’s could be adjusted (like initially not planned to leave a place and being a generic smith… but suddenly having a name and sticking along)
  • character-progression in some way, accessible through a HUD
  • Items just pop on/off or appear as loot
  • Items have special effects which could be more or less obvious (think of a bottle milk for healing showing a cow… you know what they say, milk helps breasts grow… or it could be a hint for ‘udders’)
As, there is a story which my character would follow within the game, so a GM-Like partner would be needed.
Many if not most Interests could apply…

Changing worlds
Imaging you are a more or less almighty being… maybe I somehow insulted you or I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time when you looked for a new toy.

Now imagine you are able to change the reality at least once a day, to a huge extend and do so every new day before I wake up.

The idea would be something a bit like the TV-Show “Sliders” but without the technology and actual traveling, instead you think up something new. It could be something small like changing my job or something bigger like all females have to wear certain clothes (and my wardrobe does not contain anything else of course) to more interesting changes like turning me into an anthro-dog while my living place is now owned by someone completely else and anthro animals replace all feral animals and might be used for more than just milking a cow or taking the dog for a walk.

I am pretty sure, by now you get the idea.

Foreign ideas
This section will be ideas I have found in other people's threads and copied them over here with some tweaks here and there while giving credit where I found them.
I often have some issues coming up with new unique ideas and honestly, almost everything anyone could think of is not as unique as we would hope but someone already had the same or 99% similar idea.
In the worst case, that idea is really good and I would like to play it but... well... 2 people on the submissive end will have a hard time to fill in the spot they are looking for and thus it is kinda hard to play with that person who had the idea already posted or as in most cases, flat out impossible.
To make things fit for me, I likely remove names and pictures from the ideas as well as cut things out or add something in.

So please look the original authors up if you like an idea, they deserve to be asked first.

The format for the spoilers will be: Username (might be missing if the idea is found in another place/forum): Title of the idea (might have been invented by me) - likely/wished/envisioned kinks

The following ideas could be a category on their own thanks to the number of ideas from 1 person.

Today started as any other day. But as the day progressed, I started to notice changes. By breaking I had to ask the secretaries for help due to a wardrobe malfunction. By lunch, our clients thought I was one of the secretaries. By the end of the day I looked like an overly busty Japanese schoolgirl. Why was I changing? Who was doing this to me? How could I live my normal life like this? What was going to happen next?
By the middle of the 21st century, birth rates were down and population was beginning to decline. There were fewer women every year. Searching the dark web I found an old web site where you could custom order the perfect bride. I entered my specifications of an Asian girl that was horny, fertile, obedient, loving, sexy, petite and very voluptuous. If they were offering a guarantee, then I was going to ask for the perfect bride! I paid the fee from an online account and submitted my application. It was then I notice one small error in the order. I wasn't ordering a bride, I was volunteering to become one!

Worthwhile Reads
Okay, let me add some more, i am reading a bit once in a while, lately mostly stories at a page centering around Mind Control.
The stories dip into different things, but considering what the pages are about, all have some kind of BDSM elements, so if you not like that stuff, maybe not read them.

• "Mirrored in Your Eyes" which is no more available for free but available as eBook... so if you have eBook-subscription at amazon or the likes you can grab it
  • Lilac, Every Bit a Bimbo, though the changes after the first 2 chapters are a bit fast in my opinion
  • the more Sci-Fi-like Rogue, which has a nice conversion-flow over the 3 chapters
  • Hive, which inspired Rogue, where i love the slow process and the ending
  • The Battle Hooker Series Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 for which i am thinking about making a whole profile as it is otherwise just to much... At this point it includes Magic, Superpowers, Transformation and Mind Control, with all some kinds of things that can happen thanks to the last 2 (like turning someone into a slave or bimbo)
  • The Nanny, with a quite obvious turn. While i not like the writing-style that much i really love the content
  • Cow’s Bargain is a nice bet. It felt a bit jumpy but a very nice idea.
  • Dairy Unit
  • A More Permanent Position has nice ideas as well... the glasses as an example.... or the 3 different colored batches... I dislike the humiliation-focus on feet and dirty panties with the author but everything else is really nice. Even if you not like the bits I pointed out as not liking them, you might want to have a read for a "tables turned" scenario and some more or less high-tech ideas.
  • The Collar (Sinsub)... imagine "Cow's Bargain" but go a few levels more into the darker corner. Personally it leans a bit to much on the negative reinforcement, but a few more words below. Will contain spoilers but will have important information!
  • ACRE is about getting into the clutches of an unfinished and fast working Prototype with 4 days no one getting around for a possible rescue ... it cuts off after the capture leaving anything else to the imagination.
  • Beta Test (Part 1, Part 2 linked at the bottom) is... I would say a mix between VR and classical gaming. I really like the idea, but feels as if it needs something more for a RP.
  • Milk is the stereotypical reporter who wants to uncover something and gets her brea... nose far to deep into it. A bit to fast and unpersonal but a good read and a good idea.
  • Pony Trap has 2 girls fall on some bad luck and been offered to stay at a friends place. They discover something odd and are introduced to Ponygirls. Much of the essence here is very similar to what I imagine about "Ponygirl Lawyer: Slow and Steady" ... slow, gradual and consensual... and the name implies complications like in the idea

The Collar (Sinsub) - more words, spoilers included​
First of all, thanks to someone called Griz in another world for showing me that story. It was an awesome read with a long buildup. As mentioned above, in my personal opinion, it leans heavy on negative reinforcements, in this case electroshock's from the collar, which is a genius piece of equipment. I see no need in knowing how it works, I kinda doubt with today's technology it would be possible. I have the feeling, most of the story is working, because Shannon has written down her "thought experiment" with a heavy influence from her personal fantasies, regardless how deep they might have been hidden, and because the 2 defining traits for her husband Jessi are the love for her and that he always finishes what he starts... and not in that order.

Story wise, I can accept, that Jessi is putting the goal to finish any begun project before anything else, sadly it is missing descriptions on his emotional state. At some point into the story, Shannon is disallowed to look up to above his waist but even before that, it is mostly impossible to tell if he is doing something because he has to or because he wants to. After that point ... well if the narrating character is not looking up anymore to read someone's face... But I can work with that as Shannon is still 'working' for me. To a great length, I can follow the whole thing, I have a basic grasp of what is happening.

Where it finally, really, breaks for me is, and I have no other words for it, when Shannon gets tortured and raped (really, I have no other words for this scene) to put her into a pliable state of mind and after that she gets hypnotized. I like that she is aware of it, somehow, but the whole thing, including the hypnosis is not fitting for me, it feels wrong in this story, and after it the story gets destroyed for me. It happens around... 80% or so of the story (I just go roughly by the scrollbar on my browser) and he strips away what makes Shannon ... well... Shannon. Up until that point, she has as sharp as a mind as possible for her. It had been dealt blows (which actually has to be expected with the methods used so far) but nothing like this. Afterwards she is nothing more than a doggy... not as in puppy/pet-play but... quite literally. This part I could only mostly skim over... it broke something in me and not let me sleep (hoping I can finally sleep after putting this thoughts down)

The end is not very satisfying for me. Jessie wants to end the experiment and it seems it might have been a month, as Shannon had only that much time leave she could take, but the state she is in. As I understand it, he ends the hypnosis, wants to bring her back... she speaks but seemingly has forgotten nearly everything what the thing started, even outside the hypnosis (something that showed muuuuch earlier!) and begs Jessi to continue while he wants his wife back, not a doggy.

I send a mail to sinsub, hoping he tells me how they continue to live on, I fear for the worst. Personally, I think, that Jessi should have ended the experiment much, much earlier, when he realized, that Shannon did not remember her own notes anymore. He is an engineer, no psychologist/psychiatrist who seemingly is even the more or less star in the place where she works, as in the best they have there. I mean, the "human time" where he asks her after the hypnosis shows at the end, it is still there, she just needed time, a trigger, to remember, so there is a chance to fix everything. The whole stuff continues, despite his huge, voiced ("I’m worried we can’t get you back after we’re done."), worries, already seeing it might lead to a point of no return.

If you ever want to play something heavily inspired by this... remember, I do not want to end with the intellect of an animal or the likes. My characters still should be intelligent, able to make own decisions, even if you are their world, after careful training. Of course, a much less bright mind is fitting for certain scenarios which likely will end shortly after. Actually playing an animal (even if it uses a human body without any alteration) or a single-minded lovedoll (read: stereotypical bimbo) is of no huge interest. The way until that point is reached and if I know it is what will happen at the end... that is a whole other and likely exciting story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom