Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Wolf's OC and Writing Info Journal~

TovahWulfie

~|Tovah| |Wulf|~
I'll probably be adding more posts to this thread and change things up as I get used to this site, but to start, here is a brief summary of my two main OCs: Tovah and Wulf.

Tovah's Summary:
Tovah is my main and original OC who I’d always write with since 2014. She’s a demon, who originally started off as human. Long story short, she became a demon then infamously known as ‘the Beast’ that the Bible mentions, then gained a human body a few thousand years later, and to present day she works as a privately-hired Hitman/Assassin and professional “recovery agent”. Rather, she steals from people who stole from someone else. She’s also the guardian of a forest that’s in upper Vermont, a relative distance away from Canada’s borders but still close, and her “hobby” consists of rescuing creatures or other beings from humans and black markets. Many of which live in the forests she protects. Outwardly she's a smartass, defensive, aggressive, and an all-around bitchy brat. She's proud of it too. With people she trusts, she's the complete opposite, though still quite a brat. She gives off a huge amount of cat energy, though also the energy of some other animals.

Wulf's Summary:
Wulf starts off human like Tovah, before that is taken from him very early in life. Unlike her, while Wulf was trained to become a true demon prince of Hell, some demon lords saw that he wasn’t exactly up to par. They saw other uses for him, especially when he was the first successful ritual fusion of a human and demon soul. He’s labeled as a demon prince, but he never was truly one. However, he lived a practically pampered and luxurious life in Hell until the 14th century, where he decided to explore Earth when a portal appeared to him one day. He killed and slaughtered, mostly to feed, but after a while found a human lover. They taught him so much. How to talk, how to read, but most importantly… How to feel. That didn’t last for Wulf, when a jealous woman took his lover away from him, and shortly after, an angel found him. For years, he knew nothing but pain and suffering. The opposite of what he experienced in Hell, his home. He was able to escape soon enough, but by that time it was around the late 18th century. Wulf took the next ship to France, where soon WW2 occurred. He moved to the Americas afterwards and took up a job in construction and architecture, which he had also been doing in France. In present times, he lives ‘retired’, but hops from state to state after a few short years pass. Wulf was fleshed out in 2018, but, as of 2021 has been completely rewritten and redesigned which I can say I'm pretty proud about. Unlike Tovah though, he's generally pretty chill and puts himself out there as an "average guy simply living his life". He's mostly calm, reserved/soft-spoken, but can be a smartass or rude if he wants to be. He tries not to draw attention to himself though. Note: "Tries".

For the full information regarding their backstories and general info, I have Carrds I created which are available in my signature.

The next post will be regarding what I seek from my partners (which is mostly just patience and understanding) and the characters, OCs or Canon, I will seek to write with in the future. Along with character limits.

I've been writing since 2008, creating my own stories based off fanfics I'd read on Fanfiction.net. In 2009/2010, I found my first forum and delved into group writings. From there, I wrote on multiple other sites (Wattpad, a popular site that was taken down that I can't recall, Quotev...) and eventually I jumped into one-on-one writings on Kik Messenger in 2012. After Kik's unofficial death in 2017 though, I turned to Discord and have been using it since.

I've written with many characters (original and canon faves) and made many friends. Most of stories made were brilliant, and helped me develop Tovah to how she is to this day, along with Wulf.

What I'm hoping for is to find similar or far better experiences and to make many friends here in this community.

What I seek from my partners is simply three things. Patience, understanding towards another's life situations or story desires, and lastly interest. If there's no interest, there's no story. Which is why I try to provide as much information on my characters and access to them as possible.

The characters I seek are usually canon, as I have the most enjoyment writing with ideas I've already formed in my mind or occurrences that could come as a heartwarming surprise. I usually don't mind if people write the canon character of choice as their own, unless you make them do things they would never do personality wise. Which unfortunately has happened. I don't require perfection, just casually following the trail that's been created.

Regarding others' OCs, Tovah usually ends up being incompatible with most. Many people like to play as easily-shreddable-humans rather than not. Those who don't play as human tend to want everything but a bratty, stubborn demon hybrid. Which is very understandable, she's definitely not for everyone. ; ) As for Wulf, most characters are fine to pair with him. Though story-wise, I don't see much happening if he's paired with a human, unless you're willing to have them become something... More.

For the sexual bits of my stories, which I usually write with a 50/50 ratio of smut to story (sometimes less smut), I prefer doms. Whether I'm playing as Tovah or Wulf, I don't like writing as dominant at all. It's something I've tested on, and to be honest, something I tried to be starting off in erotica before learning many things as you do especially when BDSM is involved. It's just not my cup of tea.

Aside from that, despite my preference for canon characters, don't be afraid to send your OCs. I don't bite, only Tovah does. ...Sometimes Wulf, too. Though maybe your OC will be the one I've been looking for who makes the perfect pair with either Wulf or Tovah. c: I'm very open.

Back
Top Bottom