Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB A short search for something extra steamy.. Fantasy, Sci-fi, breeding, more!

RainbowMoon

Planetoid
Heya! Thank you for stopping by!

I'm going to keep this a brief thread for some female character ideas! Shortly put about myself:
- I write mostly fantasy or sci-fi. I am very picky on simple human modern settings!
- I'm looking quite a bit of smut in this thread, so be warned.
- I've done over 15 years of writing, but I deem myself most comfortable in semi-lit style and 3rd person perspective past tense.
- I write often depending on my outside life, work, the like. Usually every day, up to every week or couple weeks if I'm very busy.
- If I need extra time to write a reply, I have a lot of partners and thus make updates to my profile as notes for all of my partners.
- My preferred way to write is PMs on site.
- I usually write MxM, but I do FxM as well as is evident with this thread. I am open to write against males and futanari characters, your real gender doesn't matter to me.
- I like playing a variety of personalities, though innocent subs are favorites of mine! I don't do femdom.
- I do not use real face claims nor will I play celebrities or fandom characters.

Feel free to ask about things if you get something to your mind!

My kinks, as smut will be in a big role, not all are required to be included and from my 'No'-list I will not do any of them. They are on 'No'-list for a reason.

Big yes to these! Love almost any mix of these!
- Consent
- Almost any fantasy creature/alien race/made-up race/monster x human/elf/fairy/werewolf/vampire/whatever, includes escaped experiments etc.
- Size differences! For example, an orc and a human, or a huge demon and an elf, you get the point
- Corruption ( as in, i.e. someone sweet and decently innocent gets to craving and wanting more and more sex or something the like )
- Sweet lovemaking, passionate, loving with kisses and praise, perfect when done right
- Multiple orgasms/longer sessions
- Interracial
- Praise
- Sounds described/mentioned
- Horned(and horny) characters
- Light restrains, say cuffs, ties, some ropes can work too
- Blindfolds & gags
- Toys
- Breeding or attempting of it
- Sex-driven

These are a NO from me!
- Humiliation/Extreme humiliation
- Degradation
- Cheating in any way
- Malicious Physical or verbal abuse (rough sex or the like is fine, with some aftercare)
- Ageplay
- Fandoms (excluding Pokemon and even then No Canon characters)
- Scat
- Watersports
- Alternative pregnancy/pregnancy in general (while breeding is in my yes-list, I do not want to write pregnancy.
- Fisting
- Petplay, parent and child play etc. similar things. (Something very brief like wearing a leash and collar is okay and calling MC a pet, but don't make them eat from a bowl or put them in a cage, they're still people.)
- Children, I don't like them in the roleplays, obviously not sexually, but not really other ways either. Some brief side characters, fine, but not in any longer term role.
- Feet, sorry, not my thing.
- Prolonged nipple play, while it's ok to touch them, to tease them a bit, don't make it a focus point. Honestly I don't know how to write a response to it.
- Hard facials/facials/having excessive amounts of semen on their face. Elsewhere than the face? Go wild.
- Rimming
- RAPE "non-con"
- Anal (unless we can skip the whole pain side of it, I don't care to write that so that is the condition for this kink)

Thank you!

As for actual ideas and pairings, I do not have any characters premade right now, but I have thoughts still!

- Possibly some soulmate or just mate/heat scenario, can be with werewolves or something else
- Villain/some bad guy who has been kinda terrorizing everyone takes in a beat up woman who they either turn into equally bad and terrorizing or then the person taken in manages to spark something kinder in the villain guy
- Classic fantasy settings of nobility, dragons, wizards, knights, the whole jazz!
- Haunted house

Pairings (can be of any race or species), right side MC
- Mentor x Mentee / Professor x Student
- Village/community's men x A female newcomer (a sort of free use/corruption style possibly, always consensual)
- Gang leader x Opposing lead's daughter
- Gang leader x Girl from the streets
- Siblings, Older x Younger
- Parent x Daughter
- Demon x Angel
- Authority/noble/knight x Servant/Other
- Knight/Bodyguard x Nobility/Ward
- Ghost x Investigator/Inhabitant of a haunted house

Thank you for reading all the way here, Please feel free to come to me with ideas of your own! I love hearing your ideas!

Back
Top Bottom