Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Did not manage to make 3 posts within 24 hours. Is my username just perpetually grey now?

So, it looks like I misread the instructions under my intro post and wound up going over a month withoug making 3 posts, which kinda has me worried that my username is just gonna be grey forever now. Is there anything I should do to fix this, or should I just learn to deal with it?

Pretty funny that you're blue now, but no you're good. The requirements are just an account 24 hours old and with three posts total. You don't need to make them during the initial 24 hour period.

Oh! That was my initial assumption, but then I re-read the first reply on my intro and thought I had to be within 24 hours. Oops šŸ˜…

Hehe...no, the 24 hours wait is within 24 hours. The 3-post thing is...whenever. :) (But both conditions have to be met.)

Welcome!

Hey all, so does this mean.. one has to make three posts and wait for 24hours? both need to happen together? Sorry wasn't sure where to ask this

Thank you, I think I did make three posts already. Posted a introduction thread of myself, and wrote on another new members's introduction thread, and then the above post about my doubt on three posts and going blue is the third one. This reply to you makes it fourth I guess?

Yup, three posts in Intro threads counts. Posts in Forum Games threads do not count towards your three, in case you were wondering. :)

No you've just got to wait out your 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom