Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[GM4F] Odyssey of the Dragonlords!

Redone95

Planetoid
Introduction

Hello all! My name is Red and welcome to my request.

I am seeking a female player for a lewd D&D adventure using the Odyssey of the Dragonlords adventure book! This utilises the 5e ruleset and adds various custom content. The world combines greek mythology and high fantasy to create an epic tale! I would like to run a player through this campaign with the added bonus of lewds. My preference is for your character to be a dominant female but I will accept switch/submissive females too!

I consider myself semi-literate/literate and I am able to deliver a post of quality. I've RPed on and off for several years and I will always endeavour to keep errors to a minimum, and to give my partner a post they enjoy to read.

My preference is to write in third person, past tense and I am most comfortable writing around the two to three paragraph range. But that is not to say I can't or won't go above at times. I prefer to write over discord and will give my tag to anyone interested.

Odyssey of the Dragonlords

The future of Thylea looks grim. Monsters menace the roads, and corruption threatens the cities. The storm god Sydon demands daily sacrifices at every temple, and his sister-wife Lutheria kidnaps children for her secret rituals. The Five Gods, who once protected the settlers, are silent. And now, the Oracle has prophesied the Doom of Thylea: the death of gods, the destruction of Mytros, and the total annihilation of the mortal races.

You are one of a group of warriors who have been summoned to the Heartlands in an attempt to avert this coming catastrophe. You each have reasons for answering the call, but rumours of your coming have already spread across the land.

The Sour Vintage is a traditional country inn located at a crossroads, about twenty miles east of the City of Estoria. The exterior is rustic wood painted black, and the sign hanging from the door depicts a woman carrying a basket full of grapes. Inside the tavern, a haze of pleasant tobacco smoke lingers in the air. You hear the clinking of mugs and the muttering of patrons, most of whom are farmers. You have been summoned here by a woman named Kyrah who wants to hire you for a 'difficult task'. She has promised a sizable reward, and more information about the Oracle's prophecy.

More Plots and Pairings
  • A more traditional D&D adventure
  • Barbarian/Princess
  • Brother/Sister
  • Worshipper/Goddess
  • Acolyte/Demoness
  • Any of your ideas!

Kinks: Footplay, Humiliation, Gags, Leash and collar, Stockings/Socks/Pantyhose/Nylon, High heels, Clothing play, G strings and thongs, Foreplay, Oral sex, Squirting, Cum play, Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Non-con/Dub-con, Spanking, Slapping, Whipping, Bondage, Aphrodisiacs, Drugs/potions/magical effects, Lewd magical items, Clothed male/Naked female, Small boobs, Strap ons/Pegging, Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, Ruined orgasm, Orgasm denial, Small dom/big sub

Limits: No under 18s, Scat, Hyper anything, Sexual gore, Vore

Last edited:
Hmm, I would kind of be interested ha ing recently finished Assassins Creed Odyssey, but I'm not really confident in maintaining 2+ paragraphs, I tend to be up and down a lot. I also tend to lean more sub, if that's all fine still, I'd be interested

I am more of a player of a switch female, very interested in the Bondage, Aphrodisiacs, Drugs/potions/magical effects, Lewd magical items...

Back
Top Bottom