Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Imperial Bedrooms (Currently seeking Subs)

Herr Gabor

Planetoid
Greetings. I'm Melchior.

At a glance:
  • Primarily MxM, open to MxF and MxNB
    • (Currently looking for an MxF pairing, always open to MxM)
  • I prefer to play dominant characters
  • Kinks: BDSM, humiliation, pleasure control/denial, Service play, Stockholm syndrome
  • General preference for Dub or Non-Con, but will entertain full consent
  • 300-1000 words per response
  • PMs or email

I am looking for a couple of writing partners for story driven roleplays with heavy sexual elements. Primarily, I am looking for MxM pairings, but for the right partner, I'll take MxF or MxNB. I write between 300 - 1000 word per response, give or take and generally try to mirror my partner for post length.

Pairings and Settings I'm most interested in involve elements of D/S, non-con, dub-con or manipulation. Perhaps my ideal pairing is a Master/Slave or Master/Pet set up, though you can expect that there will be plot woven in and around those interactions. I prefer to play the dominant role. I like this pairing because when done well, it highlights the emotional conflict between the characters. Bring me an interesting, well written character and I'll do the rest. That said, just about any plot that facilitates that kind of power exchange between two characters is likely to catch my interest, so if you have a particular idea, plot or pairing, I am open to proposals.

PMs are the best way to contact me, though I could also be convinced to write over email.

Kinks
F-List

Limits
Relatively few, but firm. I'm not interested in scat or watersports (with a small exception for enemas, primarily for the humiliation aspect), incest, vore, furries, futa or any characters under 18.

Settings and Influences:
  • Modern
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Dystopia
  • Feudal Japan/Fantasy Asia
  • Ancient Rome
  • Victorian/Edwardian
    • Currently particularly interesting in doing something with an alchemical focus, perhaps Order of the Golden Dawn-esque or Cthonian
I tend to dislike playing in specific Fandoms but have been known to on occasion. I do, however, have a list of things I've read, watched or listened to recently that tend to influence the kinds of plots and settings I enjoy. I have no interest in playing a canon character, though for the right partner, I will play against one.

• Sherlock Holmes (Conan Doyle)
  • Legend of the Five Rings (RPG)
  • White Wolf/World of Darkness (RPG)
    • Werewolf the Apocalypse
    • Vampire
    • Changeling
  • Call of Cthulhu (Lovecraft)
  • Bret Easton Ellis (American Psycho, Less than Zero
  • Red Rising (Brown)
  • A wide range of dystopian fiction (Brave New World, Neuromancer, Divergent, Shadowrun come immediately to mind)
  • Cults and Fringe Religions
  • Organized Crime

Writing Sample:
Konstantin could feel the heat emanating from Allan's body every time the man flushed with embarrassment or anger. His skin suddenly grew hot and the older man thought he felt Allan gritting his teeth, his own private struggle against his manhood, his pride, or his dignity. Konstantin was more interested in the results. And the words which fell from Allan's lips, at first forced, then fluid as the dam broke and he gave in—or gave up, as Konstantin won this small battle. The man smiled and his hand slipped away from Allan's cock, the fingers in his ass still pumping in and out, almost leisurely now.

Konstantin hauled Allan up onto his knees, his arm digging into the other man's stomach. He resumed his stroking and thrusting, apparently unconcerned about Allan's words. But there was something slightly different about his touch; he seemed to be focusing on stretching Allan's ass, rather than teasing him or touching his prostate. "I think you're going to have to do better than that." He told his pet. "It works in theory, Allan. Maybe I'll just fuck you tonight and see if you're ready for an orgasm tomorrow. I don't do anything halfway, and neither will you."

He took a minute to sit back and let Allan fuck himself. Konstantin just held his hands still and let his pet put forth all the effort, driving himself back onto the fingers in his ass for the downward pull from Konstantin's hand. The sight of this man who had fought him, merely days ago, had struggled when a single finger had penetrated his ass made Konstantin feel hot in a way he hadn't felt in years. This was a soldier, degrading himself just so he could come. But the power trip was not the only thing which did it for Konstantin. He admired Allan's thighs, rocking back and forth, the way the sweat slid down to the curve of his knee, then let his eyes wander up to Allan's ass. The man was in perfect condition; his body hard and muscled, a soldier's body, rather than the soft fat of so many he'd seen before.

Konstantin was going to rip this man apart. He had already destroyed part of his body, taken some of his will, broken another part. He would break him, something more than his bones, and reset them into a more pleasing configuration. His pet was technically less than human now; the ritual had seen to that. Some kind of hybrid. Tests would have to be run, parameters measured. There would be time.

Konstantin reminded himself that this was, to his knowledge, Allan's first experience like this, down on his knees, begging for release. Asha's work had been different, there had not been the promise of release during that time, only the soft, slurping movements of the boy's tongue as he worked. Allan's desperation sparkled on the tip of his tongue like fear. He removed his hand from Allan's cock and slapped him hard on the ass, relishing the red mark staining the skin. The other hand remained in Allan's ass, merciless if Allan stopped moving, stopped fucking himself for an instant. This might have been his first time, but Konstantin would show him no mercy.

The fingers slipped out, resting calmly on Allan's thigh. Konstantin's cock brushed lightly against Allan's thighs, the hand on his cock also removed. He let forth a low chuckle. "I can beat compliance into you. But I'm not interested in compliance—I could tie you down and fuck you all I like. No, passive obedience is for other men. Your part is to respond actively, not just to do as I tell you. Any whore off the street can do that. So 'make it good for me', Allan. Show me how a slave acts for his Master. Show me, and I'll let you come."

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom