Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dead Redemption (BlisteredBlood and Mandy's Evil Shadow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead's grin never seemed to leave his face once he snapped the fabric strap that made up her bra, but rather, it seemed to grow a little wider as he then began to slowly pull open her thin robe, revealing the damage done thus far. He then emitted a loud sigh of sorts as he looked at the large cups that hid her large breasts from view. "Very nice, my dear..." He began as he moved his hands up to the separated cups and pulled them back slowly to reveal those large mounds of flesh.

"Very nice, indeed..." He added as he watched her mounds come into view. "You should know how to enjoy your body a little better than just simple caressing, my dear." Dead spoke once more then leaned his head over to her mounds, sniffing them a few times before licking one of her nipples slowly.

"Please, just leave me alone" she whimpered softly trying to hide her soft moans caused by the the demon's oddly tender caresses. "Please don't rape me" she moaned terrified squirming beneath the large hulking demon. She turned her head away from him not wanting to look in his eyes

Dead, heedless of her begs knew that hidden amongst her fears, was a lust that enjoyed his simple teases. After offering her nipple a slight little nip before sucking on it, he lifted his head up and smiled wickedly at her before he spoke. "Oh come on... You know you're enjoying this... Sooner or later, you'll be begging me to fuck you until you pass out." He answered, purring into her ear.

"And once you get to that point, you'll never be able to keep your hands off of me. You'll be begging for it more and more until you end up looking like a balloon filled with my seed." The elder demon added, telling her what her future would be. "But even then," He continued, chuckling with a dark mirth. "You still wouldn't be satisfied. Eventually... You will submit to me." He concluded as he then propped himself up on his hands then lowered his hips to hers, grinding his clothed hips to her bared undergarment.

"Doesn't it sound good to you, my dear?" He asked, grinning darkly.

another jolt of pleasure shot through her body centered from her nipple as the demon above her teased her. She turned her head away from crying in protest as she felt her body betraying her. "I will never submit" she cried more to convince herself than the demon above her. "Please don't do this to me." she cried softly.

"You will, sooner or later, my dear..." Dead answered with a grin as her body was beginning to betray her. "Your mouth is saying no, but your body is saying yes, master. Fuck me right here and now." He added, whispering this part into her ear then grinned afterwards. When she asked him to not do this, that was where he decided to spring the trap on her. "What will you do for me if I did stop, my dear lady?" He asked, grinning a little as he spoke.

"Please, I'll do anything, just don't hurt me" She whimpered hoping it would get the demon to leave her alone. She shivered in fear and somewhat in pleasure but did all she could to hide the fact that her body had betrayed her and became aroused. "Just please... don't hurt me"

"Anything, you say?" Dead asked as he continued to keep his hands on her large mounds of flesh before lashing his tongue out against one of the respective nipples slowly before grinning. "Tell me... What would you do for me that would get me to 'not hurt you', as you said?" He asked, knowing full well that he had her ensnared in his web.

"Anything you want, just please...let me go" she sobbed softly as she felt her body further betray her. As she squirmed under the demon, she felt her already sensitive pussy start to grind against Dead's leg and her pussy juices started to leak through the silky material.

Dead only grinned before he felt her slightly soaked panties brush against the inside of his thigh, indicating how sensitive she was at this point from all of his teasings. "I can already sense what it is that you want, my buxom dearie." He answered with that same smile on his face before letting one of her breasts go and slid it down to the moistened material. "You're wanting more... right about..." He paused for a moment before pressing his hand on her soaked panties, grinding the edge of his hand her pussy slowly. "...There." He concluded, with that same smirk.

She softly cried in shame as she came the second his hand came tor rest over her soaked pantie covered pussy. Softly, incoherently, she murmured no even though her body had already completely betrayed her in the form of an orgasm more intense that what Craig, her late fiancee, had ever given her. She turned her head and sobbed softly disgusted with herself for her actions.

Dead had to stop a minute when he felt that orgasm of hers suddenly take hold and released itself all over her panties, causing his eyes to widen and his smile to remain fixed in place. The smell of her drenched panties spoke of only one word to his mind upon further observation: Lust. Her body was now calling for him now, and that just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt just how badly that she was begging for it.

"My, my..." He said in a soft voice. "It appears as though you haven't even had a good fuck." The elder demon mentioned before taking a slight whiff of her soaked panties before licking it. Chuckling softly as he then straightened himself and beginning to slowly remove the chain-linked leather outfit he wore as well as the boots, eventually stripping himself down to nothing. Hanging in between his legs at the present moment was a somewhat flaccid looking cock that hung about eight inches down then sat beside her.

"Get me hard, you little whore." Dead demanded, narrowing his eyes at her with a frown on his face. "Only then can the real fun begin..."

It was as if she no longer was in control of her body as she moved lowering her head towards his crotch. Her hand wrapped around his long flaccid cock as another pang of fear struck her. If his cock was this long limp, she dreaded to see how long it was rock hard. Slowly she began to stroke his cock before she took the end in her mouth sucking it slowly.

Dead's grin grew slightly as she began to take his tip into her mouth nice and slowly then let his head hang back as she began to suckle on it like it was a piece of hard candy. As if his hands were guided by magic, they slid down to her rather luscious mounds and cradled them in his palms and continued to caress them expertly as she continued on with her ministrations.

She whimpered softly both out of fear and pleasure as she felt the demon's large hands start to caress and massage her breasts. Both fear and lust began to course through her body as she felt the last of her barriers break and she began sucking more of Dead's cock into her mouth as she began to stroke the rest of his length with one hand and play with his balls in the other.

Dead merely grinned widely as he felt more of his prick's length being taken in by what could easily be considered at this point as his own personal whore. He could easily sense fear radiating from her body, but at the same time he could also sense an irredeemable amount of lust permeating off of this woman's body.

"Very good, bitch..." Dead said with a lusty growl in his voice. "Suck it in nice and deep..." He added as his length began to slowly grow inside of her mouth.

She continued whimpering softly as she took more of his hardening length in her mouth feeling the head pressing at the back of her throat. Unable to hold his cock in her mouth anymore, she pulled away and coughed gasping for air. Tearful and fear filled eyes looked up at Dead as she continued to tremble. However now she did not know if it was fear or lust that she was reacting to.

Dead grinned as he watched his prize pull away from his hardening cock, knowing full well that she couldn't fit it in her mouth if she tried. But even then, he also knew that he was nowhere nearly satisfied with her performance.

"Come on..." He said in a sort of singsong-like voice. "I know you can do better than that." He added, showing a fanged smirk as he aimed his blackened eyes down at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom