Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dead Redemption (BlisteredBlood and Mandy's Evil Shadow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandys Evil Shadow

Super-Earth
Colette smiled at her boyfriend who stood in the doorway seperating the bathroom from the bedroom loft of their small apartment. They were both artists, broke most of the time, but they managed to scrape by. He was in a very good mood this evening seeing as he sold many of his paintings at a recent art show.

"Hey Cole baby, you go on and get ready, I'll meet you at the gallery for the closing night party" he smiled as he kissed his loving fiancee on the lips.

"Okay Craig" she smiled and listened as he left the apartment. Colette headed into the bedroom to get dressed pulling on pair of black lace panties as she dropped her towel. The young 19 year old caught a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror of the bedroom and she smiled softly at her appearance. She was far from a tall leggy blond supermodel, but she wasn't a bloated fatty either. Her hands slid over her voluptuous figure lightly caressing her 40DD breasts up brushing her long wavy raven hair over her shoulder. As she continued to admire her reflection in the mirror, she gasped softly as the glass suddenly turned dark obscuring her image first going black. She took a step towards the mirror stepping close.

As she reached to touch the glass, an image of Craig appeared, his beaten and broken body laying in a pool of his own blood and several demonic runes drawn on the alley walls and ground around his body in blood. Terrified by the image, she took a step back away only to collide with a rather solid form. Slowly she turned around and looked up and screamed in terror.

Of the things she had back into, it had the equivalency of rugged stone by the slightest touch. And when she turned around, there stood a seven-foot-plus tall horned humanoid figure directly in front of her clothed somewhat in chains and leather, aiming his eyes down at her with a dark smirk on his face. The skin color of this monstrosity was something freakish or otherworldly, bearing a slight resemblance to concrete. The eyes of the creature were a solid black, save for the silvery rings that could be considered irises by the looks of it but were still something far from human.

Other features about this gray-skinned demon include blood-red skeletal dragons that appeared to be tattoos snarling towards the massive chest of the beast as well as red warrior-like markings on his face which did nothing more other than enhance the intimidation factor of him.

Slowly, the smirk opened up a little more, becoming a fanged grin as he continued to look down at this young and supple female as he opened his hands. Blood could now be seen dripping down from his clawed fingertips as he continued to stand there before her.

Petrified with fear, Colette backed away from the great demon that towered over her by a good two feet. Her eyes drifted down taking in his intimidating appearance and she gasped terrified when she saw the demon's blood stained claws and she instantly put two and two together. She turned to run and escape

Dead watched her as she tried to run from him. So much like scared rabbits when they see a preadator heading their way, these humans. Grinning savagely, the gray-skinned giant of a demon took off after the female with a visible intent on his mind: To make her his the only way he knew how, his long black hair flying everywhere as he charged after her with that same ghastly grin.

"You can run for as long as you want, you little bitch!" He called after her, cackling maniacally. "I will chase you to the ends of this earth!"

As she ran, she grabbed her robe clumsily pulling it on. As she escaped the bedroom into the main area of their apartment, she tripped over the low table but realized that escape would be futile when the demon instantly was upon her.

Dead watched as his target ran, grinning more as she tried to get some semblance of clothing on. What good would that do her, he wondered maliciously. Seconds later after she tripped up on that low table, the demon's steps soon slowed to a steady walk, each of his steps sounding off of the hardwood floor with a purpose as he stepped closer and closer to her until he was standing right over her with that same evil grin on his face.

She turned slightly, the robe falling away revealing her large full breasts as she looked up into the pitch black and silver eyes. "What do you want of me?" she asked, her voice reflecting terror. "Please, don't kill me"

"Oh no, my dear pet..." Dead began as he slowly knelt down with that same heinous grin of his. "I have no intentions of killing you..." He added as a hand dipped into the robe, gripping one of those large mounds of hers gently and caressing it. "But what I want from you... Is you." He concluded, chuckling darkly in the process.

"No!" she shouted and tried to push away from Dead repulsed by his touch. *Please don't!" she tried to crawl out from under his touch. As she looked up in his eyes she realized she could see the reflection of pure carnal lust in his eyes.

The demon only growled in an aggravated manner as she backed away from him, clearly repulsed by his mere touch. She was not going to get off that easy, he figured, and he was not going to be denied. "You can run and say no all you want, but it doesn't make any difference." He explained as he continued to aim his eyes at her lush form. "Sooner or later, I will make you as my own. Honestly, I would prefer sooner." He added as he then stepped over to her again and reached down with both hands, grabbing her by the lapels of her robe and pulled her up mightily in one go.

She gasped as Dead grasped the lapels of her robe and pulled her up, her feet barely touched the ground as she looked straight in Dead's eyes. "Please don't hurt me" she continued to plead. Her body had grown aroused from fear as she tried to struggle loose of his grasp

Dead only grinned as he continued holding the female in his hands, watching as both fear and arousal was beginning to take hold of her body, grinning a little more in the process. "It will hurt with what I have in mind, my dear. But after a while, you'll start to enjoy it more and more..." He answered as he began lifting her over his shoulder easily and turned towards the bedroom.

She gasped, the air knocked from her body as Dead roughly tossed her over his shoulder and carried her back into her bedroom. Colette struggled pounding her fists against his back knowing that he most likely did not feel her fighting back against him.

Dead could feel this buxom female pounding her small fists into his back as he walked over to the bedroom, but he only smirked in response. Apparently, from what he gathered, she didn't want to go down without a fight. But even still, there was only so much that she could do before eventually submit to his will.

To prove his dominance over her, the massive demon simply slung her from his shoulder and shoved her on the bed before pinning her wrists down besides her head.

"Come on... Struggle all you want." Dead challenged, wanting to see how much fight she had.

She screamed loudly as she continued struggled against Dead as she tried to push him off of her with her feet. "Get the fuck away from me!" she squirmed wildly under his great bulky form. "I will never give in to you!" she screamed and continued struggling trying to pull her hands free from his grasp.

"Yes..." Dead purred softly as she continued to squirm from underneath him, trying everythin in her power to break free of his grip. "That's what I want to see out of you. Struggle! SQUIRM! FIGHT ME ALL YOU WANT!!!" He added in a booming voice, his tone taking on a sickeningly pleased tone as he watched her from below.

"It's only a matter of time before you decide to give yourself to me, whether I force it upon you or you give up by your own volition." He concluded, smiling wickedly.

She screamed in rage and fear as she tried to push him off of her with her feet again even though the last time she tried proved to be futile. "Get the fuck off of me!" she shrieked twisting and writhing beneath him trying to pull free from his hold.

Dead only continued to grin at the busty female as she continued to struggle underneath him, loving the fact that she was held there helplessly underneath him. As a mere show of force, the large demon further imposed his will upon her by shoving his hands further into the bed lied there on, immobilizing the use of her arms.

"Come on..." He said in a sickeningly soft voice. "That can't be all that you have." He added.

She screamed as she aimed her knee at his crotch slamming it as hard as she could hoping to weaken his hold on her. "Get The Fuck Off Of ME!" she screamed loudly. "You Fucking Bastard!" She kept slamming her knee into his crotch trying to hurt him and get him off of her.

Dead had to admit it. When that first knee caught him cleanly in the crotch, it caused him to buckle somewhat before moving his left knee to block the next attempted knee to the same area.

With that accomplished, the grey demon only aimed a furious scowl at her before pulling a hand back - luckily for her, the claws were sheathed - from one of her wrists then latched it rather uncomfortably around her neck, threatening to crush her windpipe with the amount of force that was there. But no. All that he was here for was for her, and to be honest, a dead female lying there before him wasn't he had in mind.

"Get rough with me, will you...?!" He snarled voraciously as he eased the pressure on her neck to just enough that some air was going in and out of her lungs.

She gasped for breath as his hand latched around her neck cutting off her air. Her eyes filled with terror as she looked directly into his eyes fearing her life was about to come to an end sooer than later. However she gasped in air suddenly she she felt the claw suddenly slacken around her neck enough for her to breath but no longer speak.

"Just as I thought..." Dead thought as he continued to hold his hand there on her neck, the slight little grin reforming on his face a minute or so later. "You can fight for so long, only to realize that you are no match for me." He added, smirking down at her.

"Now then... Let's see what you look like underneath all of those garments..." He said in a quiet, but malicious voice as took the other hand off of her wrist and once more dipped it within her robe, fondling one of her precious mounds of flesh slowly. "If you don't move, my dear, I may make this easier on you." He concluded in a soft voice while never taking ihs eyes off of her fear-stricken face.

She lay there paralyzed with fear as the demon pulled open the thin silk robe exposing her full round breasts to the cool air. Her entire being shivered terrified at what she knew was coming next. "Please, don't hurt me" she softly sobbed as she felt his hot breath near her face.

"Shh..." Dead purred into the full figured female's ear gently. "Like I said, if you just relax, I promise that I'll make this easier for you... Besides, I wouldn't dare hurt you when all I want to do is make you mine." He added in a menthodically quiet voice as he contined to massage her breast in a slow manner before using a clawed finger to snap the bra she had on cleanly in half.

She whimpered softly as she continued to look up terrified in his eyes. She shivered as she once again felt his hot breath against the side of her neck as he hissed honey coated cruel words in her ear promising to make her his. She shook her head and started to squirm once again as she felt his claw easily snap the fabric strap between the large cups of her favorite black lace bra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom