Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Planting Seeds - Week 1 Day 7

Colonel_Liam

Supernova
Who: Elizabeth Drake (NSFW)
Where: The Crop Field
Relevant: @AndNich123 as Mac
When: Day 7 Late Morning

The sun was beating down as it approached it's noontime zenith, burning away the cold fog that rolled off the nearby lake each morning. Elizabeth had been here since after breakfast, having traded her usual semi-formal clothes for a sundress and wide brimmed hat. Since Alexander and Mackenzie had completed the water pump they had parceled out some of the nearby land to try and grow food to make the colony semi-sustainable, now that they could irrigate. Just test plots now, to see what would and wouldn't grow while they lived off the long term rations aboard each jupiter.

For the time being she was on her hands and knees, a small trowel in hand as he carefully planted seeds and buried a variety of seeds in long orderly rows, labeled by small signs to mark out what they were supposed to be. Carrots, tomatoes, corn, beans, peas, potatoes, and other staple vegetables. The dark haired woman paused and wiped her brow. She had made good progress, but there was still a long way to go, it seemed the rest of her family was busy today. She could console herself at least that at the end of this she could take a hot shower, or if there weren't too many prying eyes, she might indulge in a bit of skinny dipping to wash to the dirt and sweat off of her body.

Who: Mackenzie (Mac) Mercer
Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Lizzie
When: "Does it matter anymore? All The days run together here anyway."

"Ain't nothin' gonna to break my stride
Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no
I got to keep on moving
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
I'm running and I won't touch ground
Oh no, I got to keep on moving"

The words came softly from her lips as she made her way towards the parcel of land that she hoped to find Lizzie at. Mac had traded in her work coveralls for some denim overall shorts. It was a welcome change amid the heat, and she knew she'd be more comfortable wearing them working outside in the garden today. She had every intention of coming here sooner, but everyday had been meet with new challenges, new things, she wanted to accomplish. It would be a long time before there was a day of leisure, a day of nothing but rest. Maybe that was a good thing.

Lizzie came into view, hard at work as she imagined she would be. She and Alex seemed to share that. They both seemed to enjoy staying busy, having a purpose. It was....normal, and normal was good here. Normal was rare. So when it was found, it was certainly something to appreciate. She lifted her hand in the air, waving at her, as well as showing her the small bag she carried. As she approached, she sank down to her bare knees. "I hope you don't mind the intrusion, but Alex mentioned you being here. I brought seeds," she told her, offering her the bag. "Cherry seeds, or pits, or whatever you call 'em. I put 'em on a paper towel, sprinkled some cinnamon on 'em too. It's supposed to keep mold from growing. Already got a few little sprouts coming from 'em. So they can go ahead and be planted. I think anways. It's been a while since I read about this sort of stuff."

Mac wasn't normally a nervous person. The only thought that was bothering her at the moment was fear she truly was intruding. That was a fear she wanted to quickly put to bed. "Look if you wanna be by yourself, I get it. I can split and find something else to do, but if you're okay with it, I'd kinda like to talk to you about a few things. I know I missed your class and all, and I'm real sorry about that, but honestly, I can't talk to my mom about this stuff. She's got enough on her plate right now with pops running around trying to stake his claim like this is the wild west and he's Jesse James and the rest of us trying to find our own place here. So if you don't mind, I'd really like to help here and just....talk..for a..bit, if that's ok."

Hearing someone approaching, Elizabeth looked up to see Mackenzie approaching. He face broke into a broad smile when she saw that the young woman had foregone her usual mechanics jumpsuit in favor of some denim coveralls cut off at mid thigh. She looked adorable, with her usually hidden curves visible.

Shifting to kneel she greeted Mac happily. "Oh it's no impositions at all Mackenzie. I'm glad of the help." she said, before gasping at the proffered seeds. She hadn't expected something like that. The Jupiter's had been loaded with staple crops, but luxury seeds like cherries had only been stored aboard the Endeavor, preserved for if and when they found a suitable climate for such things. She had never thought to eat another cherry, but the sprouts Mac held in front of her gave her hope of that pleasure in the future. She threw her arms around Mac's shoulders in a tight embrace, kissing her cheek briefly. "Oh Mackenzie! What a wonderful brain you have! I don't know that anyone else even thought to try that!" she exclaimed with genuine excitement.

As she pulled back, she left her hands on Mackenzie's shoulders. "We'll find a safe place to plant these, right away." However as Mackenzie gushed her worries, Elizabeth kept her hands there. Until she cupped the younger woman's cheek in her hand. "Oh my dear, that invitation was open for any time. It was never meant to be a ... fully attended class. It just happened that way. You can come to me with questions whenever you wish. Now...what can I try to answer for you that your parents can't?" she asked, rubbing her thumb across Mackenzie's cheek one last time before placing her hands on her lap to listen.

Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Lizzie, Mentioning @MsBloom as Catie
When: "Here we go. It's go time."

She was happy. The woman was truly happy and grateful for the seeds. Her reaction was more than she could have imagined or hoped for. It was refreshing, and it made feel her feel appreciated. Then there was a change, a shift, and her responses were even more genuine. Her touch, her words, they way her feel like she did when she was a kid again. Important. No. That wasn't it. Comforted. Yeah. Comforted. Her mom had made her feel the way for a while. Once the twins came, the attention shifted to them. One baby needs a lot of attention and care. Two babies? Well, most people can imagine what that is like. So the tender moments where her mother made her feel that way, the way Lizzie was making her feel right now, became few and far between. She never said anything, never complained. Why? Would be the point? She knew her mother was busy, and in fact, she pitched in, helping take care of the babies. Feeding and changing them, often calling them Thing One and Thing and Two, much to her mother's dismay. She had a reputation to protect after all, that of the big sister who didn't like her sisters. What her mother never saw, what no one ever saw was the talks she would have with them, whispering to them as she helped get them to sleep, telling them how precious they really were, and how if they spit up on her clothes again she would feed them spoiled milk just to make them sick. Thoughts of those days lingered for a moment as she felt Lizzie's touch, and a familiar, yet distant, warmth spread through her.

"Now this has some like kind of teacher student confidentiality thing right? You can't tell my mom or....anybody else what we talk about right?" Assuming she agreed, Mac continued. "I was talking with Alex while we got the water pump up and running. Any kids you two have a hand in making, you're gonna help with the raising. I get that. That's actually admirable. He mentioned you guys not being a tradional family and all. I gotta ask though. Does he....fuck....Catie? Your kid? I mean does he want to? I know she's not into guys, and that's all fine and whatever. I think it's strong that she knows who she is and what she wants. Too many people tip toe around life and other people, scared to be who they really are. To me, it speaks more of the scum that was society. They're the ones with the problem, and I think it's sick some people try to push their views on other people, but Catie doesn't care. She's strong. She's who she's going to be and fuck the rest of the world. She knew where her happiness was, and she went for it." Mac smiled a little, realizing the conversation was getting away from her. "My question still stands. Does Alex want to her to still have his baby? Is he gonna try and breed her? If he does, are you gonna help raise the baby?"

Elizabeth smiled as she felt Mac relax and even nuzzle into her touch as though it was something the young woman had been craving without knowing it, and was greedy for once she had found it. She continued to stroke Mac's cheek with her thumb until the young woman composed herself. Dropping her hand to her lap, Elizabeth nodded, "Yes Mac, we can speak in confidence." she replied. There was of course no such thing as teacher/student confidentiality, but Elizabeth could still keep a secret so long as no one was going to be hurt by a confession or revelation.

Mackenzie was gushing now, and Elizabeth was a little surprised at her tone regarding Caitlin, she certainly seemed to respect her daughter and Elizabeth wondered if there was the hint of a crush involved there for the confused mechanic. She was about to say so but Mackenzie came to her question before Elizabeth could. The questions caught her off guard but she answered as honestly as she could. "Well.. I dare say after that last 'class' your sisters will have told you that I dabbled a little with Owen and Caitlin during the class, and before that Caitlin chose Owen to take her hetero-cherry. So I can't say your suspicion isn't without some foundation. But to my knowledge I don't think he has those sorts of designs on our daughter. He certainly hasn't discussed it with me, and we tend to discuss most everything. I'm sure he's noticed the lovely young woman she's grown into, I'll flatter myself and say she gets her looks from me." she said with a laugh, tossing her black mane over her should, showing off one of the most obvious similarities that marked them as mother and daughter.

If Caity had said she wanted her Daddy to take her cherry and help her learn to enjoy men more, I would have signed off on it, and I think he would have. To be honest I'm glad she chose Owen, at least she had someone who cared for her to make that first experience as painless as possible. I think I would feel the same way if she had asked Alex. But to answer your question, No, Alex doesn't have a plan to breed Caitlin. At least to my knowledge. But if they did, I would love my grandbaby all the same. "

She smiled again. "However, that prompts my own question. Why are you so concerned by the sleeping habits of my family all of a sudden? Why are you worried about your mother finding out about our conversation here?" she asked gently.

Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Lizzie, Mentioning @MsBloom and @Aluora as "my sisters"

"My dad," she said softly. "Lucas. He..wants to..he slept with my sisters, and he wants to do the same with me," she told her, her tone as if she were asking a question with her raised eyebrows, trying to gauge her reaction. "I'm not into it," she assured her quickly, her hands coming up in a defensive gesture. "I am so..so..not into it. We're not blood or anything, yeah, but family is family. No blood needed. " Mac shifted, reaching for something, anything she could get her hands on to help. It was a big job Lizzie was taking on, and work always went easier when there were two. Plus she was hoping it would make the conversation flow. There were so hard things she had to get out in the open, and for some strange reason, she felt it was either now or never.

Her fingers burrowed into the loose soil, making a nest for the seeds before she deposited them. What Lizzie was planting, she had no idea. Frankly, it didn't matter. Food was food, and it was all needed now. "I got this dress in my room in the Jupiter. I know, " she laughed, rolling her eyes playfully. "It's not me at all. Beautiful dress. Not a little black dress at all. It's this red number. Spaghetti straps and a slit up the side clean up to my who ha," she giggled. "It's not something anybody would ever think I'd want much less wear, but I got it. I traded some work for this one lady before we crashed. She had it. Said her old man wasn't interested in her anymore. The thing is I asked for it. She didn't offer it up as payment. I asked. I wanted it. Took some red heels too. Fuck me red high heels." Mac paused for a second. "I tried all of it on once. I looked so weird," she nearly whispered the last word.

She continued making little holes, shifting downward as she worked, finally moving from her knees to her behind. "So why take the dress? Why want it? Because just once I wanted to know what it felt like to be my sisters, to be pretty, to be like all the other girls. I wanted to see it. Plus," she averted her gaze away from Lizzie. "I was supposed to wear it and nothing else. We were going to meet up for something as close to a date as we could get. She was gonna be gone, and we were gonna," she paused, taking a deep breath, unable to believe she was about to tell her this. "She was right. He wasn't interested in her anymore. He wanted me, and I wanted him. She was going to be gone, and we were going to use their bed. Dinner, a date, that sort of thing, while she worked in her lab. I was..gonna sleep..with my teacher. My mom, she can't find out. Every day she sent me to his class. Every day he would call on me, stand next to me, teaching me..more..than you learn in the classroom. I can't have sex with my dad, but I could sleep with my teacher? Does that make me a bad person?"

It was quite the pair of stories Elizabeth heard from the young mechanic as they worked side by side to plant vegetables. Elizabeth was sure that Mac had mixed up the seeds and the rows they were going into, but that didn't matter. She wanted to hear what the younger woman had to say and so long as the seeds were planted it was fine if the rows weren't quite perfect. They would still be able to harvest them later if all things went to plan.

Mackenzie's pair of stories though were a harder conundrum to handle. Elizabeth decided to tackle the easier one first. Reaching out she took Mackenzie's hand in her own, rubbing her thumb along the back of her hand, smearing dirt between them but not bothered by it. "I'm sure you looked lovely in that outfit my dear. I won't lie to you and say that you and your sisters have the same sort of femininity, but your personal brand has more than it's share of charms. Believe me when I say you're a lovely young woman, and this co-worker of mine would have been lucky to have his little date with you." she said, mentally going through the list of her co-workers who she knew were having marital problems before the accident. "I don't think you're a bad person for desiring the man." she said after a pause. "By conventional morals of the time having an affair on his part might have been looked down on, but it seems like that marriage was on the way out before you two became involved. No one would call you a homewrecker or something similar. The heart wants, what it wants as they say." she continued.

The issue with Lucas and his plans for his family was a harder nut to crack, and Lizzie sat there for several long moments, still squeezing Mackenzie's hand. Beyond the "Legal" implications of the breeding protocol that everyone aboard had signed as part of passage aboard the Endeavor, there were practical considerations to think on. There was no court or police force that would enforce the contract Mac was and everyone else for that matter, was subject to, but there were very real considerations about the future of the human race itself to consider. Mackenzie's earlier question about Alexander and Olivia was actually quite different in it's specifics than Lucas and his step daughters. Whatever the two mens desires were, Olivia was Alexander's biological daughter, Elizabeth was sure on that, despite the open aspects of their marriage. Lucas and his step daughters were not biologically related however, and so a case could be made for them being suitable candidates to spread their genes, though from a purely scientific perspective it would have made the most sense to pair Lucas with one of them.

Elizabeth knew however that Mac wasn't interested or concerned with such things. She was concerned by the fact the man she looked at as her father wanted to have sex with her, whether her consent was given or not. "Your father.... has a lot on his mind I'm sure. And I doubt he stopped loving you, and your sisters overnight, surely he still cares for you all, even if he isn't showing it the way you are used to." she looked Macknezie in the eyes, trying to impart a serious tone. "The law says that you must breed Mackenzie. Simple as that. If you refuse that commandment, then your father, or any man here for that matter has not just the right, but the obligation to make you comply. That said, you're not just a brood mare. You can choose your partner or partners. If you meet your quotas, no man here has the right to compel you to take them. I know options are a little ....limited, but Jaali seems like a nice young man, and my own boys have their own charms." she said with a smile. "You don't have to love them. Lord knows I struggle with them at times, but I'd like to think I raised them well enough that they would respect your boundaries. And of course there's Caepheus, though from what I've heard he might not be as gentle, but perhaps you would enjoy that sort of treatment if it's consensual...." she trailed off, trying to gauge Mackenzie's reaction to the information she had imparted, her hand still holding onto the younger womans.

When: "Captain log....,"

She was surprised for a moment by the sudden touch from the woman across from her. Not having a clue as to what she was going to say, Lizzie held her attention as gently and yet as securely as she held her hand. Her gaze fell to her own hand, watching the dry dirt paint her skin. Dirt. Grease. Grim. None of that bothered her. She was always the one who would come home filthy. Her fingernails were not manicured and neat like so many of the other girls that had been aboard the ship. She didn't take time to shape or paint her nails. Often she would bite them, a nervous habit she wished she could shake. Lizzie's hand was a captivating contrast to her own. So soft. So feminine. Even dirty, she still oozed a certain charm that Mac felt she never would have.

Her words were comforting, and they were exactly what she wanted to hear. She couldn't help but wonder was that why she was saying them at all, to appease her, to make her feel better? Mac quickly dismissed the very thought. Lizzie had never been that kind of teacher. She had always spoken the truth, whether it was tough for her students to digest or not. There was a certain charm about people who were that way. Perhaps that is why she aspired to be that sort of person. Telling the truth, giving people what they need instead of what they want, is not always easy. Lizzie had always seemed to make it look easy. Mac hoped she too could do that.

Her words changed. Her tone was different. It wasn't subtle. Nothing about the breeding program was subtle or easy to handle. She pulled her hand away from Lizzie's grasp quickly, her eyes locked with hers'. "I'm not about to skip out on my obligations. I'm not that sort of person. I know I have to take part to do my part, and believe me, after the family meeting we had, it's clear as glass what will happen if I don't." She took a moment, a breath, to compose herself. This was not the tone she wanted to set. This was not the impression she wanted to give Lizzie. There was no anger. It was more of a sense of disgust at the fact these women here would, not could be, but would be pushed into this against their will. "I'll have my three babies. I may even have more than that. Who knows," she shrugged, a hint of smile there that quickly faded. "Being preggers is gonna be a huge pain though. I mean it'll cramp my style. I like to get things done. Can't very well get under a chariot to service it with a big ole' baby bump, and I don't want to just take it easy while I'm pregnant. I wanna help. There is so much to be done here. I don't want my only contribution to be leaving children behind to a society that isn't ready. So I'm gonna keep working. I'll be in labor, working in between the contractions," she joked. "I just....Alex and I talked about how you two will have a say in raising the children you help bring into this world. That's great. Really. It's great. Do you ever worry if you'll be a good mom? Because..I..do. I'm scared Lizzie. What if I'm not a good mom? I can't go to my mom with this stuff. She's got enough on her plate, but I'm really scared. How do you teach these little people how to be good adults? That's so much pressure. Building a society is easy compared. You know what you have to have to survive, but a baby? How do you teach them to make good choices as they grow up? Please. Help me. Cause I'm so afraid."

Elizabeth knelt in the dirt, listening quietly, letting the younger woman get her thoughts out. It was simpler for Elizabeth so had husband, (and a wife) and grown children already. Though their setting was new and strange, she had support and experience to get her through these trials. From what Mac had told her, the younger woman didn't have the same sort of support back at home, and certainly lacked the experience.

Shuffling forward on her knees she cupped Mac's face in her hands and leaned in to kiss Mac on the forehead. "Sweetie, these are the kinds of questions every parent or prospective parent asks themselves. If you weren't scared at this situation, and thinking these thought... that's when I'd really start to worry about you." she said with a smile. "You're going to be a great mom, and you can always ask me, Khandi, or your own mom if you have questions. We're going to be starting a new world here. We get to make the rules."

Attach files

"A new world," she beamed. "We..get to make the rules. Thats a nice thought actually. We could turn the tables on the guys and turn this place into a society dominated by women. The men would be our bulls, here for our amusement and to breed," she teased. Her heart was racing, though she couldn't imagine why. "Thank you Lizzie. I needed this. Not just the conversation, but this," she gestured gently between the two of them. "Sure I'm not a kid anymore, but....," she paused, her eyes showing her thoughts running wild and her emotions still strong. "Everybody," she began, "needs to be comforted from time to time. Some way. Some how. I've been running, balls to the wall, since I got here. Help fix this. Worry about getting this up and running. Help mom. Help my sisters. Worry about food. Gather seeds. Sneak out to go hunting. Run. Run. Run. Run. It's nice to sit here and have somebody..comfort me..for a little while. Thank you."

Elizabeth's generous mouth curved into a smile at Mackenzie's little hypothetical. "Hmm, a harem of big strong bulls at my beck and call. Sounds like a good plan to me." she said, chuckling at the thought. She squeezed the younger woman's hand as she expressed her anxieties about having to be on the go at all times, helping her family, helping the colony.

The predator in Elizabeth sensed Mackenzie's vulnerability. Scooting closer, she cupped Mackenzie's cheek with a pale hand, rubbing her thumb over her soft cheek. "You're a strong girl Mackenzie. I admire that in you. But you're not good to anyone if you fully burn out this early in our colony history. This is going to be a marathon, not a sprint. It's ok to slow down."

Slowly, still holding Mackenzie's hand and cupping her cheek. The raven haired older woman, leaned in and planted a kiss on Mac's forehead. Then another to the side of her head, and then cheek, slowly moving to Mac's mouth for a deep kiss if the younger woman didn't try to pull away or escape.

It's okay to slow down. She couldn't remember the last time she had heard those words, if ever. It was....comforting, as was her touch. This someone who didn't want anything from her. Lizzie was her for her. "Slow down," she whispered, once more feeling just how foreign the concept seemed. It was okay for other people to slow down, sure, but not me. That was simple her own logic.

"But what about," she began, just as she felt the soft, warm kiss on her forehead. Instantly she was a child again, bathing in the memories that flooded her mind of not only her mother doing that very thing but also her dad. "I mean shouldn't I," she began once more as she felt yet another gentle kiss. "I mean I could," once more, only to halt at the embrace of her kiss. She didn't try to speak again. There was no need. She knew what was coming, and she found herself welcoming it. Her own lips pressing into the dance with Lizzie. There was something beyond comforting here. It was something that felt familiar. Mac had never kissed another woman before, but a kiss is a kiss. The lips remember. It had been so long. Mac had wondered if the men would want to kiss her when they were breeding, but this? There were no expectations, no....anything. Just..Lizzie. Just..a kiss.

She leaned back slightly, eyeing the woman with growing curiosity. "Why," she whispered. "Why did you do that?" It was a question she couldn't believe she was asking, and yet she nearly held her breath waiting for the answer.

Elizabeth could feel Mac pulling away, and she let her, but kept her hands on the younger woman's shoulders, gently rubbing up and down Mac's upper arms as she smiled. She shrugged, the sun glowing off her bare shoulders where her sundress straps didn't cover or her floppy hat didn't shield her. "You said you didn't have much experience except with that gentleman from back on the ship... I wanted to show you that all of this doesn't have to be so scary or foreign. Yes there are expectations we have to fulfill, but it wasn't a bad feeling was it? You can find pleasure within the confines of your responsibilities. There can be serious content, and fun. The two aren't mutually exclusive. You and I... or you and anyone here can enjoy themselves on top of the breeding protocol.

She stared into her eyes, the words she wanted to speak racing through her mind, burning out of control, a wildfire consuming her, pushing her forward even as her bottom lip was nearly pierced by her teeth. "Fuck the responsibilities," she whispered. "I just wanna find the pleasure," again her voice but a whisper as she stole a quick kiss from the woman, backing off to merely judge her reaction. If she allowed it, she would lean in for another, this time allowing her lips to linger upon those of the woman before her. This was never something Mac had imagined, but Lizzie was right. The pleasure that shot through, electrifiying her, lighting her up, when she felt that first touch from Lizzie's lips was in the same vien as what he had made her feel, but there was clearly something different. How could there not be? This was not the face of the man she had fallen for back on the ship. This was a woman. A soft, yet strong, woman, that smelled of something intoxicating, with smooth skin, dripping with feminity. This was a woman that knew. She had been in thrawls of passion with a man before as well, but she knew what would please a woman. She knew how to touch one, how to caress her most tender, sensitive parts, bringing forth feelings that no man ever could, of that she was certain. "I want more," she whispered, moving her hands to Lizzie's body, resting them, gently clenching the fabric of her clothing, wanting to pull her in even closer still. "I miss feeling like this," she told her, allowing her nose to rest against hers'. "I miss it..so..much. I wanna forget for a little while. I wanna forget the responsibilities, the burden that society depends on us. I wanna forget how our ship has been lost. I wanna forget it all," she told her, her eyes glancing up into hers'. "Except this feeling with you, right here, right now."

Lizzie didn't retreat from Mac's kisses, she didn't even wait for more, she pursued them, the older woman pressing her lips to Mac's just as needily, enjoying the feel of the younger woman giving in to her desires. Mac's lips tasted wonderful. Youth, sunshine, and just a hint of oil, it was an intoxicating combination. Gently but insistently she pushed mac onto her back, atop the dark fertile soil, straddling the younger woman, her legs spreading her sundress wide, heat emanating from her mound as it pressed against Mackenzie's body.

Slowly Elizabeth started to work at the buttons of Mac's overalls, sliding them down her shoulders to expose her arms and chest to the sun. Moving her mouth to Mac's neck and shoulder she murmurred back, "Just let it go, right now there's no work to do, no colony, no rules or responsibilities. Just the two of us in this moment."

It was as if it was all for the first time as if this were her first experience feeling another person's lips against her own, feeling another person's body this close to her own. She was sharing this moment in time with Lizzie, almost certain that their hearts were syncing together, beating a profound rhythm of two people who needed something and were reaching out for it. Not once did she question that Lizzie needed something. Of course, she needed something. Everyone needs something. She didn't have any lofty notions that she was this amazingly beautiful creature that Lizzie desired and her dreams were finally coming true as she pressed her body against her atop the rough surface of this strange, new planet. No. Lizzie simply needed to show her, to guide her, and safe in that knowledge she was able to let go.

There was no resistance from her clothing. There wasn't the faintest hint of resistance from Mac. She had opened every aspect of who she was and her own body to this woman. Wave upon wave of familiar feelings began to claim her, and Mac devoured like a starving refugee. Her hands touched places that not another soul had touched since before the crash. "Let it go," she whispered softly. "Let it all..come back." Perhaps that had been something that had been in the back of her mind the entire time. Getting close to any of the men here would mean letting him go. She would be cheating on him. Cheating. On him. It wasn't possible, and yet.....

The sun warmed her body, but it was the touch of Lizzie's mouth that was the flame she craved most. Moist. Warm. Skillful. She was driving Mac wild, and the woman probably had no idea. "But we're," she whispered, a slight giggle following. "We're out here in the open. Anybody can see." It sounded crazy. Truth be told, she didn't care. Let them see. She had spent so long hiding, keeping the relationship a secret, that the thought of someone else seeing was arousing. "Let them see," she declared, her voice still soft. "Let them see," she spoke once more, urging Lizzie to lift from her body. She wanted to peel the woman's clothing from her body, and if she would allow her to, that is exactly what she would do, taking the beauty that this woman gave to her. She would slip the fabric from her slowly, teasing her own mind, allowing her to examine every inch of skin. She studied her as if she had never seen another human being before. Her fingers traced over the skin, hoping to draw some sort of a reaction. Her brow furrowed as she was in awe. "You're so beautiful," she told her, finally looking for her eyes. "And I can't believe you're here with me. I want to feel you, all of you." Her cheeks blushed at her admission. "I want to touch you, feel you against me, taste you," she slowly revealed. "I wanna get lost for just a little while. Please. Help me remember again. Help me get lost Lizzie. Please."

Relevant: @AndNich123 as Mac, Anyone who cares to get a show.

Lizzie kept kissing at Mac's exposed skin as her hands exposed more and more, only stopping when she eagerly pulled Mac's adorable little overalls down her legs, along with her panties. The younger woman's t-shirt and bra joined the pile of clothes rapidly as well, leaving Mac totally naked. Elizabeth smiled as Mac helped her out of the dainty sundress, revealing the fact she had forgone a bra that day, and had stolen a black pair of boxer briefs from her husband, having decided they were more appropriate to working outdoors than her own, more ostentatious lingerie.

She knelt in front of Mackenzie as she explored her mature body with here eyes and hands. "Yes, let them see two beautiful women enjoying each other." she said, emphasizing the implication that Mac was beautiful too.

Reaching out, she embraced the mechanic gently and drew her to her bosom, pushing an erect nipple to Mac's lips. "Taste as much as you want my dear. Tell me what you need, what you desire. Communicate with your lover and the sky is the limit. Focus on me, and I'll focus on you." she cooed, as she ran a hand down Mac's belly and down between her legs, discovering if she kept herself bare, or maintained a bush of some kind like she did, before she gently slipped a pair of fingers into Mac's soft folders and slowly began to pump them in and out.

Back
Top Bottom