Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Cap's Specific Cravings (Currently craving hairy pussy and breeding)

captain_bond

"Last rat standing."
Withdrawn
Hello, people of Blue Moon! I decided to start a request thread where I try and find someone who is willing to indulge specific cravings of mine. And to begin with, I'd like to write with someone who's willing and ready to play as a woman with a nice, full bush. I know, I know, it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I'm sure there's someone out there who's willing to help me, right??

Anywho, I don't really have a specific plot in mind here, but I would like to avoid darker, more violent themes if at all possible. To cast as wide a net as possible, I won't require romance to be in the cards (though I will certainly welcome it if my eventual partner wants to include it) but I will not play someone who is going to treat your character badly. Both short-term and long-term roleplays are fine by me. I typically write one or two relatively short paragraphs, but I've been known to write more, and not rarely either. Dunno how much smut I'm looking for, but I'm not really in the mood for a slow-burn at the moment. Will edit/update when/if this changes.

Anyway, I hope this catches someone's interest. Regardless, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day, night, whatever state the sun is in when you read this!!

Small update: I recently discovered that as much as I like this kink, it's even better when a woman's pubic hair (and armpit hair, if you're okay with that) is a vehicle for enhancing the pheromones that accompany ovulation. This is not the same as the "unwashed musk" thing you can see on F-List; rather, it's just a part of a breeding kink that accompanies it. So I guess I'm now craving hairy pussies on women who are ready to be bred, and who smell like it too. Idk, that last part still sounds weird when I type it out like that, feel free to shoot it down with extreme prejudice. hides

P.S. This will be duplicated in the off-site section.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom