Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nate's Dilemma [Week 1 Day 6]

captain_bond

"Last rat standing."
Withdrawn
Character: Nate Drake
Tagging: @Aluora as Riley Mercer
Time: Day 6 AC afternoon

Nate hadn't put his clothes back on when he'd left his mom's "class" (i.e. orgy) in a huff after Lea's overwhelmed reaction. Why his mom thought that was a good idea he would never understand. Right now Nate was actually in the shower, taking advantage of the colony's new water pump. He'd actually sat down in the shower to check his bandages, and make sure the stitches were still holding, but of course he kept them out of the water until he replaced the bandages. Then he just stood there, with his head pressed against the wall, pondering whether or not his idea of focusing on either Lea or Mac was keeping him from anything. What if neither of them were interested, or could ever be interested? He'd be painting himself in a corner, and then at the end he'd have...what? Or rather, who?

His thoughts turned to the Mercer twins. Riley and Teri were certainly blessed with good looks, but it was their reputation that gave him pause. The fact of the matter was that he wasn't sure they ever thought about how their behavior makes their "conquests" feel. Granted, they probably didn't show it, or even realize it sometimes, but Nate was sure that some of those that they left behind on the Endeavour were hurt by the twins in some fashion, after encountering them. So that's why he'd avoided them while things were still "normal."

However, the shit had well and truly hit the fan, and everyone had to adapt. Perhaps this could be an opportunity to show the Mercer twins that there's more to life than just the next cock in the line. They were both sixteen. There was time, or so Nate hoped. He was so deep in thought that he wouldn't be able to hear anyone come in.

Character: Riley Mercer
Tagging: @captain_bond as Nate Drake @LeaT (If Lea actually decided to follow along)

Riley would make her trek from the class room to where she felt Nate might have ran off to.. Although Riley would feel comfortable in an orgy filled classroom, all the boys were occupied, with the exception of Nate. With the exception of Teri, Riley did not like sharing with other girls, so her conquest would lead her to Nate. Besides, after having sex with Owen yesterday, she really wanted to have a turn with Nate. Riley really never thought of her promiscuous consequences...outside of an accidental pregnancy. She never cared about how the boys felt emotionally. To many times the Mercer twins led people on with promises of relationships, only to move on to the next dick. Truth be told, Riley never had, or wanted, a boyfriend.

Thankfully Riley would spot Nate in the distance as she watched him retreat into one of the rooms. She wanted to claim him, both to add another body to the list to piss off her step-dad and get ahead of Teri for their friendly competition. Riley also gained some satisfaction that she could do things a smart girl like Lea could not...eagerly using her body to get what she wanted. Riley would hear the shower running, which was a pretty good indicator to where Nate ended up. Walking in, she would notice him inside with the water running, letting her eyes look over his bandages. "Hey handsome, glad you decided not to dress yourself". Riley would toss her clothes in the floor as she stepped in. "Your brother did a good job fixing the water". Riley then ran her hand on his arm. "Need help?"

Of course Riley had to follow him up here. Of course he had to be thinking about how good it might feel to fuck her, despite his reservations. Nate wasn't even startled when she made her presence known, and didn't react one way or the other when she ran her hand along his arm. "Riley, while I'm sure that you're about to do something that will make me feel very good, I'd like to say something first." He turned off the water and turned towards her, focusing on her face. "I know you're just having fun, moving on to the next man or boy, and all that. But there are only nine of those here now. And sooner or later, you're gonna either want to settle down, or you'll wake up one day and realize you can't keep going on like that. It's just how it is. Just a little bit of free advice, but it's up to you if you wanna take it or leave it." He reached out and gently laid a hand on her cheek. "I guess I should at least take you up on your offer, seeing as focusing on Lea has brought me to this point. But don't think for a minute I'm not gonna treat you right." He turned on the shower again and pulled her under the water with him, his mouth coming down to crash against hers, his hands gently but firmly squeezing her ass. Breaking the kiss, he whispered, "Maybe if she walks in, we can talk her into a threesome? Or, I heard that she discovered a plant that has an aphrodisiac effect! Should we sneak some into her next meal?" Nate had no idea where these thoughts came from, but perhaps a thus-far suppressed side of him was emerging and it was telling the rest of him to do whatever it took to claim what was his. Or maybe he was wondering on some level if Riley was willing to bring together two other people, even if she wasn't willing to settle down herself. Later, he'd spend a while thinking about that, but for now he could care less why he said those things, as he brought one hand around to Riley's toned stomach and slid the hand down until he was able to feel how wet she was. "Just some ideas for later," he reassured her as he slid a finger inside.

Tagging: @captain_bond as Nate Drake

"Mmm, there were actually a few things I planned on doing to make you feel good, but go on". Riley would hear Nate turn the water off as she locked her gaze upon him. She would listen to his words, contemplating what he had to say. "Settle down? No fucking way I would ever consider that. I'm too young to dedicate myself to one person. Besides, protocols kind of fuck up the whole idea of relationships. Might as well continue having fun". Riley then signed. "I guess I would have to stop if I got pregnant, so let's hope that does not happen anytime soon". It was clear where Riley stood and it would be safe to assume she would be hooking up with someone else after they were done...if Nate took her offer. "I guess I will think about it though Nate, since you were nice about it". Riley would feel Nate's hand in her cheek, still staring at him. She would then lick her lips as he was accepting her offer. "Right! Why turn down good sex just to focus on Lea...who obviously didn't want you. Live in the moment and enjoy yourself". Riley would feel the warm water hit her skin when Nate turned it back on, letting her long blond hair start to fall wet on her shoulders and back. She then felt his lips press against her own, making sure to kiss him back just as hard. Once Riley felt his hand grab her ass, she would snake her tongue into his mouth, letting it start to flick against his. Breaking away slightly, Riley would giggle. "Easy Nate, just enjoy the naked body currently in front of you and not worry about the girl you gave you blue balls. If you want me to help you with Lea, I will. Just don't go chasing pointless dreams." Riley would have no issue helping the duo out, but she would not go out of her way unless they approached her. None of that mattered at the moment as Riley took a deep breath, feeling Nate's hand run along her firm stomach. She then let out a soft moan as his fingers brushed against her wet entrance, which was easy to tell that it wasn't all from the shower water. Riley would then slowly run her own hand down Nate's body as she gently gripped his cock, letting herself start to stroke him slowly.

"You raise a good point," Nate said, the possible innuendo not lost on him. After all, his shaft was already well on its way to full hardness in Riley's skilled hands. It would measure nearly nine inches long when it was fully hard, and it would be so thick that she might have trouble getting her whole hand around it. Meanwhile, he slowly turned the both of them around so her back was facing the wall, before pressing her against the metal alloy, which had been warmed from the shower water. "I think that it might not be so bad if I knocked you up. It just so happens that I would want to keep on fucking you, even if you're all big and pregnant and shit. Hell, I'd want to do that with whoever I got pregnant. So don't worry." He leaned in to whisper again. "I said I'd treat you right, and I will." Taking her hands off his cock, he suddenly grabbed her leg and lifted it, so he could get leverage and access to slide his throbbing member inside her. "Fuck, you feel so goddamn good!", he moaned out as he parted her tunnel ever so slowly, almost teasingly so. Soon enough it would become clear he's had a few lovers already, but for now he just enjoyed the feeling of being balls-deep in Riley's wet cunt.

"It's not the only thing I seem to be raising Nate". Riley would try to wrap her hand tighter around Nate's cock, feeling just how thick he really was. After a few strikes, she would feel him place her back against the alloy wall, which was now warm due to the shower running. "You Drake's are really eager to knock me up, aren't you? Condoms are still a thing you know". Riley knew protection was available for causal sex, but it seemed every guy decided to go bareback now. Then again, maybe it was her reputation that decided how guys took her. "Well...it's only fair that your brother didn't use protection...so I won't make you either. It's good to know you would still find me attractive if I end up pregnant".

Riley would feel Nate lift her legs as she felt his tip press against her entrance. Just like with Owen, it was hot that he was going to take her without wasting any time. Riley would cry out as she felt his bare cock slide into her warm pussy, already feeling her folds wrap tightly around his thick shaft. "Nate...fuck...you feel so good inside me". Riley would then start to wrap her body around Nate as she felt his entire length press deep into her core.

Tagging:
@Aluora as Riley Mercer

Nate didn't seem to care that Owen had fucked her before. When she wrapped her legs around his waist, he supported her weight by gripping her by her ass. "At least we're in a good spot to wash the blood away if my stitches pop." He looked in her eyes lustily. "I just might fuck you so hard that that's a risk," he said, starting to pump his cock in and out, kissing her neck and nibbling her earlobe. "I may not be the biggest you've had, but I'll definitely come back for more until I've made you cum the most." It wasn't exactly the girlfriend experience but it was certainly better than going after someone who might not be interested, and thus not getting to have sex with anyone.

Riley had her legs completely wrapped around Nate as this point as it seemed he had no issues holding her against the shower wall, feeling his hands now on her ass to add that final bit of support. "Let's try not to do that, shall we? Still, we can make a mess and clean up easy...which I know we will make a mess. Riley would let a few moans escape her lips as she felt Nate's cock continue to drive into her warm, tight pussy. She would tilt her neck toward his lips as her skin heated up to his kisses and ear nibbles. "You feel fucking great Nate and you jero fucking me like this you will probably make cum". Riley then pushed her back against the wall and rolled her hips into Nate each time her drove his cock into her.

"Who, me? Make a mess?", Nate said, his voice positively flowing with sarcasm as he kept driving his cock into Riley's tight, clenching hole. Suddenly he hilted himself inside her and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I know you're probably gonna go fuck another guy later, and you know what? This colony, that's had so much shit hit the fan, needs your attitude. We've forgotten what it means to have fun." He gave her a good thrust, to keep the pleasure going before he continued. "And I promise, I will protect you from anyone who doesn't want to take no for an answer. And your whole family too." Curling his mouth into a lustful smirk, he said, "I'll also make sure you and your twin have at least one man who won't stop making you feel good just because you're pregnant," then started to drive himself inside her harder and faster than before, the way his cock was angled hitting her G-spot every so often. "Fucking cum for me baby, I wanna feel you milk my cock." A wild thought crossed his mind: Does she squirt? He wondered if he was about to find out.

"No...the other guy who is balls deep inside me!" Riley would manage to give Nate's teasing her own sarcastic response before her moans would fill the shower again, feeling Nate's continue continue to stretch her tight folds. Once he hilted deep inside her core, her body would tremble before he spoke. Riley was actually shocked by what Nate said, encouraging her to continue doing what she did. "Mmm...you are way to sweet for your own good Nate. I will continue to fuck other guys...for the good of the colony". Her comment was obviously tongue in cheek, but she still appreciate what he said. Riley would then feel Nate thrust his length into her again, here walls still hugging his cock tightly. "I told Owen I was going to sneak aboard your Jupiter at night...I think I will make sure to visit your cabin as well. That's nice you want to protect the Mercer girls...I think some of the men will start viewing myself and Teri as common whores. We are sluts, but we enjoy what we do. Just make sure you leave me a key to your cabin at night handsome". It was also reassuring to hear that Nate would still give Riley attention even if she was pregnant, which was nice to know if she was left alone after being knocked up. Riley would wrap her body tighter around Nate as he started to thrust harder, feeling her back hit the shower wall. Her moans would echo in the shower as his tip continue to rub her g-spot, knowing that Nate definately knew what he was doing. "Nate...fuck...just keep...". Riley would throw her head back as she cried out, letting her juices completely start to flow and cover Nate's shaft, letting some of her sweet nectar shoot into him. As her body continued to climax, her pussy squeezed Nate's cock like a vise, letting her warm embrace start to try and milk his length.

Almost the moment Riley started to squirt all over Nate's cock, he felt his own release, and the thick rod that was deep inside her began to throb and pulse in time with her spasms, each time unleashing a thick rope of his cum to coat her cervix. His moans competed for hers for the loudest, and he slowly sank down to the floor of the tub, with his cock still buried deep inside.

Coming out of his orgasmic trance, he slowly scooted back, with his member still inside her, until she was laid back in the tub and his cock popped out of her with a wet squelching sound. But the goal of this was for her ass to be on his lap, her pelvis slightly higher than the rest of her. "That was...amazing. I'm glad you came to my cabin." He leaned down to kiss her softly, before straightening back up. "There's not a thing wrong with enjoying sex, even to the point you try to have as many partners as possible. Men always brag about their 'body count', the fact that women can't without being ridiculed is totally fucked up." His expression softened as he continued to speak. "You said before that some of the men might not see you like I do. Are there any men in particular you might be referring to?" He'd been in bed most of the time he'd been back, but he was still responsible for protecting the colony, even from themselves. "Has...has anyone...hurt you, in that way?" The tone he asked the question in suggested he genuinely cared. "Because, well, I'd like to at least consider you a friend, if that's all right. And friends have each other's backs, don't they?" He glanced down at the way he was supporting her pelvis with his lap. "I guess I should've asked if you wanted me to make sure my boys reach their objective, so to speak. Do you want me to scoot back?"

Riley would feel Nate push one last time as his cock throb and erupted deep inside her. She would cry out a second time as he started to flood her cervix with his warm, sticky seed. Pump after pump would spill more ropes of semen into her depths until he slowly lowed himself to the floor, taking her with him.

Riley would still feel his cock inside her until she laid back, feeling his member finally pop out. There would be a few trails of sperm that would leak from her pussy and drip down her thigh before being washed away by the water. Riley was still trying to catch her breath before feeling Nate kiss her, letting her lips press back against him. "Nate...that felt so good. I'm glad I was able to come to you cabin, it mores ways than one". Riley would look at him as he was saying the same things Riley and Teri always talked about. "Right?! Exactly Nate! Teri and I are the school sluts but any guy who sleeps around is considered gifted. It never bothered us, but I'm glad you see it that way as well". Riley would enjoy the water hitting her body as she was still coming down from her climax. "Nate...it's just a feeling I get, you know? For now, it's just nice to know I have sanctuary in both you and your Owen's cabins. Nobody has hurt me in any physical way yet...nothing I can't handle anyways". Riley would lean up slightly and run her hand on Nate's cheek. "Once again, you are way to sweet for a girl like me. Of course we are friends...friends with benefits for sure. I definately had your back just now. I saw what Lea did...figured sex would help you forget about her. I'm glad to know you have mine". Riley would still feel Nate support her, biting her lower lip as she now had Nate's cum inside her as a result of going bareback with him. "I mean...I'm not trying to get pregnant, but we didn't use a condom either." Riley shook her head. "No, you're fine Nate...I need a minute anyways, you fucked me good." Riley would wink at Nate. "You should feel lucky, I usually don't stick around this long after sex".

"Eh, I just lost this round, with Lea anyway, although to be honest, I'm wondering if Mac is more my type. I've had my eye on both of them, but I'm wondering if Lea is just too...different. Of course, I just mean someone to go home to after the whole breeding protocol thing. Sort of 'my heart belongs to one girl but my cock belongs to the colony', or something that sounds less dramatic." When she mentioned getting pregnant, he smirked. "Well, I mean, if I did just knock you up, you get to see me prove that I'll still dick you down when you're pregnant." He shut off the shower head and reached for the tub faucet, while plugging the drain behind Riley. "Has anyone given you a reason to stick around? Like giving you a bath?" His hand hesitated on the faucet, in case she declined. "Don't worry, I'm not catching feelings," he said, chuckling. "I'm just trying to do something for ya that maybe hasn't been done for you before. Something nice. That way, if you one day decide you want something--or someone--sweeter, you get a taste of what it's like. But either way, you get a free bath out of the deal, and with someone else helping you wash. Can't beat that, can ya? Oh, and one other thing...if you wanna switch your wingwoman energy to Mac instead of Lea, that would be super. I don't think I've heard on the grapevine about her getting any dick. As her sister, you should help her out with that." He couldn't help but crack a mischievous smirk, but behind it was a genuine hope that once the proverbial dust (and the literal bodily fluids) settled, he ended up with either Riley's older sister, or Lea Robinson. "I mean, as much as I'd like to take the time to get to know someone before knocking them up, I'm also accepting the reality. Plus, in a way, it would be a good thing if I'm the one to impregnate Mac, because if there's someone here who sees this as a chance to force himself on any woman in the colony, at least she'll be carrying my child and won't be bred by this as-yet hypothetical predator."

Last edited:

"I know there is some saying about losing the battle but winning the war...I don't know, I was never good with sayings". Riley would shrug until hearing Nate claim he might be interested in Macenzie. "Oh? That is a sudden change. I honestly don't know much about Lea despite being in a few classes together. She seems very timid, but has that sexy nerd vibe. My big sister Macenzie is an active girl, but not sexually like myself and Teri. I'm not saying she can't get down, it's just she would rather be fixing something than fucking someone. To be honest, we never really talk about that kind of thing. I just know we both make fun of how the other dresses...me for lack of clothes and her for wearing to much. As far as wanting your heart to belong to someone...that on you really. Not the life I want". Riley would then roll her eyes. "Well...you did fill me with your cum and it's not like I can take a morning after pill anymore...so there is a chance." Riley then raised her eyebrows. "Yeah? Even when my belly starts starts to swell? Ugh...just the thought of being pregnant makes me shiver." Riley would then hear the shower turn off, but the bath water still run as Nate plugged the drain. "No, I guess not really. They know my rep so they don't stick around...not that I would allow them to. I just don't see the point". She then looked at him with curious eyes. "Umm...not since my mom gave me a bath when I was a little kid. Are you offering? I can't say no" Riley thankfully heard that Nate knew not to catch feelings at least with her, knowing that she did not want to be exclusive to one guy. Then again, it was a new life, so anything could be possible. "Well, thanks Nate. I guess even I have firsts, so I will accept your offer. If anything, I could use a good bath." Riley would then hear Nate talk about receiving help with either Lea or Macenzie. "I can, but I want you to think about who want to pursue before I start being your wingwoman. Maybe take some time talking to my older sister first before you decide she might be right for you. I just ask I still get sex from you". Riley then laughed. "Well, I guess this is you getting to know me now that you filled me with your seed."

Nate listened to Riley's words, and let her finish before nodding. "First off, yeah, that is a saying," he began as the warm water started to surround their nude bodies. "Second, I honestly had been interested in Mac for a while, but I got distracted with other things and suddenly we crash, and I see Lea and she's just...adorable. But Mac seems more my type. I'd like to pursue her," he said with determination. "Of course, I'll talk to her first, like you suggested. Who knows? Maybe I can finally convince her to dress in something other than coveralls." He chuckled as he watched the water cover more of them. "Anyway, yeah, I'll definitely still want you, swelling belly or no swelling belly. And that includes during and after Operation Seduce Macenzie. It's not like anyone can be exclusive sexually anyway. As for getting to know you, you should consider sticking around for more than just me. Obviously, Owen and I have offered you sanctuary, but either way, we are much, much smaller than the original Endeavour. Getting to know us is not as easily avoidable as it was back up there," he said, pointing upwards. "Anyway, I of course offer the same to Teri--the sanctuary, the sex, the baths, and the assurance that I'll make sure she's not going without once someone gets her pregnant. Speaking of...I doubt I'm the only guy here who actually gets kinda turned on by the thought of you being pregnant. But either way, I'll keep you warm," he said, winking as the water reached her breasts, at which point he turned it off and grabbed a bar of soap. "Obviously not the five-star treatment, but better than nothing, eh?"

Last edited:

Riley would listen to Nate justify his reasons for wanting to pursue Mackenzie which would not be a bad fit for her older sister. Still, it would ultimately be her decision. "Good! I know I tease my older sister and she is nothing like Teri and I, but I still have her back. Lea is adorable, I will give you that, but if you are serious about this shit, I will talk to Mac." Riley then giggled. "I highly doubt you can get her to dress in anything that is not overalls, Teri and I have tried way to many times. We even tried to convince her to at least sexy them up, but no luck." It was nice to hear reassurance that he would help if she got pregnant. "Well, good. I have a feeling guys will just move on while we have to carry some little brat inside us for nine months." Riley then shrugged. "Yes, both you and Owen have been pretty cool in that regard, even though I know you boys want sex. Don't worry, I would want sex as well. As for sticking around, maybe I will try that. Only you, Owen, Jaali and my stepbrother Theo are close to my age anyways...speaking of the male population of course. It just goes against the code Teri and I share. As for Teri wanting sanctuary...I will not speak for her. We usually stare similar mindsets, but I don't know how she would feel about these things." Riley would stick her tongue out at Nate's next comment. "I think you guys get turned on by the thought of TRYING to get me pregnant. I'm confident, but I'm really not sure how I will be looked at if I end up pregnant...besides what you told me of course". Riley would feel the water raise to her breasts, letting her body relax against the warm water. "Trust me, you will not hear me complain. This feels kinda nice".

"Yeah, I figured you'd appreciate it," Nate said as he actually turned everyone around so that Riley's back was to his front as they sat in the tub and he started to wash her upper body. "You have lovely skin, by the way. But of course you're 16. I do hope that Teri at least takes me up on the offer to give her a place to stay if she needs one. Honestly, it might be fun to wake up in the middle of the night and try to figure out which one of you is sucking me off." He chuckled, the sudden expanding of his chest jostling her slightly. "Anyway, I like Mac because she's very easygoing, doesn't take shit too seriously. She seems more of a camping date than a fancy dinner date, which I love in a girl. That's meant as a metaphor for a broader range of likes and dislikes, by the way. Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong about any of this." He started to move the soap to her upper breasts. "And, she just has...I dunno, a look that I find attractive. I can't really explain that one, except to say it has nothing to do with her choice of clothes." By now he'd done all he can with what's above the waterline. "Okay, time to hop up on the edge," he said, giving her a peck on her neck for encouragement.

Riley would now face Nate as her eyes got a good look at his naked body again. Both Drake brothers were really attractive, which was a good thing on a world with a selective group of males, even more so closer to her age. "Thanks, I know I'm only sixteen but I do take care of my body. I'm glad I get to admire yours as well". Riley then laughed. "Sometimes, it might be both of us. Most guys have a hard time telling us apart, which we find fun." Riley would then nod her head. "Yeah, that sounds like Mac. She is not your typical girl, but still treat her like one. I don't think your far off in your assumption." Riley would close her eyes and take a deep breath as the soap reached her upper breasts. "Hey, you like what you like...I'm not going to question it". Riley then stretched her arms slightly before moving to the edge.

"You're right, she is unique. And who knows? I might find being unable to tell the two of you apart fun as well." Nate chuckled as he helped Riley perch on the edge of the tub, the water concealing how his cock had started to reawaken at the sight and sensation of washing her nude body. "So," he said, almost casually, "what does a guy have to do to earn a second round?" As he spoke, he started at her feet, then moving the bar of soap up each leg, being sure to get everywhere, before finally starting on her recently-fucked honey pot.

"Well, it you stay with us long enough, you will be able to tell just by the different techniques we use." Riley would laugh slightly, knowing that they may end up driving the Drake brothers crazy. Then again, it seems both Owen and Nate had a thing for Macenzie. She would continue to sit on the edge of the tub as he co tinued to clean her body, giving Nate a better look at her naked wet body. Riley would close her eyes as she let the sensation of the soap clean her legs as few drops of semen leaked from her filled pussy. "Mmm...let's find out what you have to do". Riley would reach her hand into the water and run her fingers on Nate's cock, feeling him already getting hard again. "I guess not much...you want to be inside me again or should I use my mouth?"

"Hmm, I look forward to learning about those techniques. What does Owen think about Mac?" It was very possible that his brother was also into Macenzie Mercer; the two boys had a tendency to have their eye on one single, unshareable thing or person. When Nate ran the soap over Riley's pussy and she closed her eyes, he smiled at her. "You know, when you start to show, it's gonna be harder for you to shave. I will say that I prefer girls who have their hair growing out down there, but if you're really set on it I could help keep you smooth on top of what I already promised." As she reached her hand into the water, he chuckled. "I think I'd like to use my mouth for a second, if you don't mind. After all, you're the princess around here, and I'm just a lowly soldier!" He chuckled before he started to trail kisses up her thigh, slowly so as to drag it out, tease her. "Didn't we already do this, though?"

"Owen pretty much said the same thing as you...both Drake boys have a crush on my big sister. Yet, both of you filled me with cum...so not sure if that will mess up any chances either of you have if one of you get me pregnant." Riley would wink at Nate, teasing him slightly. She would continue to enjoy the soap on her more sensitive areas before Nate spoke again. "I guess that is a bridge we will have to cross when I get there. Until then, I like to keep myself groomed. Talk to my twin though, I think she may have stopped shaving". Riley would run her fingers on Nate's cock until he made his suggestion know. "Oh? I get to have all the fun and do no e of the work? How could I say no?!" She would let out a soft moan as his lips moved up her inner thigh. "Maybe we did...but it still feels just as good".

"Oh, that's just typical of Owen," Nate muttered, almost too softly for Riley to hear. "Well, I dunno who else isn't taken and old enough to be my mother...or who is my mother. There's only a few girls my age that are unattached. You, Teri, Mac, Lea and that techie, what's her name again?" He shrugged and kept teasing her, eventually giving her what she craved and softly licking up her slit. "You taste divine, my dear," he said, chuckling before he dove back in and really working her towards an orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom