Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Current craving search.

With the remake of Resident Evil 4 I've been wanting to get back into the fandom, mainly want to do a fun, thrilling, zombie adventure roleplay with a dash of romance with anyone willing to play one of the main RE guys I'll list below, or an oc.

I've got a plot in mind already, it centers around a character I've created. I will share more details when we talk in DM preferably.

Anyway, I have some rules/boundaries/etc I'll share in DM.

I'm looking for someone to play as Leon S. Kennedy, Albert Wesker, Steve Burnside, or a made up character.

-
Requirements
-
Must have some roleplay experience, and must be able to use somewhat proper grammar.

Needs to know some of the game storyline from RE 0 to RE 5. I don't really care about the new stuff all that much and don't feel like implementing anything from it.

Must be creative, please add more to my ideas and help me create this amazing story we'll be writing together

Special - If you play as Wesker, I have a separate plot idea from the original idea I have already written out and will share.

I am pretty certain I won't get anyone else that's into this plot, but this is worth a shot?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom