Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changed For The Better (DarkDreamer9110 x kinky-sub)

"Ooooo who's this cute little thing?" Alice teased as she saw him coming smiling. It was nice to see him wearing something a little more fem and as he came closer she noticed the stuffed bra. "You look good and now to make you extra pretty." She added as she patted on the cushion next to her. "Alright so I'm thinking a nude eye and a red lip would work for you and it's something you can use for multiple outfits. "So first off you want to prime your skin so i got you this. And we seemed to be roughly the same complexion so i matched it to mine. If it looks too off we can get it matched at a store when you feel comfortable." Alice explained as she leaned forward applying the primer to his face.

"Next concealer... I don't know how bad of a shadow you get, but this will help hide it on longer days."She explained holding up red color corrector. Once that was on and dried she went over it with the concealer also hitting under his eyes and did some light contouring. " So for foundation you wanna make sure you you don't stop at your face blend it in to your neck so looks a bit more natural." She continued explaining knowing any information would help Lucas when he did it himself. Once that was done she focused on his eyes, it took her a bit as she wasn't used to doing makeup on someone else but by the end she was happy with her work. "Close your eyes I got a floor length mirror in my room." She said grabbing his hand and guiding him to see the full look.

Lucas smiled as Alice commented about him being a "cute little thing." The smile widened as she talked about making him extra pretty, and he nodded as he sat down next to her.

He paid close attention as she walked him through each step, absorbing the information eagerly. The makeup skills would be essential to learn and improve on his journey. When they were done and Alice had him close his eyes while she led him to the mirror, he wasn't sure what to expect.

Opening his eyes when Alice told him to, he gasped, hands rising up to cover his mouth. With the exception of his hair, which he would need to grow out more (or possibly get extensions or a wig), his reflection was a very pretty, feminine one. He spun around in front of the mirror a couple of times before looking at Alice. "Damn, I look hot!" He said excitedly.

Alice couldn't help but smile herself seeing his reactions to her work for the first time, and was happy that it was something she could do for him. " Yeah you were pretty hot to begin with but this does make you hotter." She teased not wanting him to think that he needed the makeup to be hot. "Well I'll take your reaction as a job well done. Also this is a full look but you could use parts in everyday life. A little mascara and eyeliner shouldn't draw too much attention." Alice added as she lead him out of her room and into the bathroom.

She got out her own bag and had him sit down on the toilet lid so he could watch in the mirror the techinques she used when applying it to herself. She talked through most of the steps and went slower than she normally would have not wanting to rush through and have him miss something. "Alright any questions?"She asked as she put the final touches on her own look and sprayed herself with a setting spray.

Lucas blushed at Alice's compliment that he had already been pretty hot. "Thanks. I think that's the first time someone's ever called me hot." He confessed. He nodded at her interpretation of his reaction. "Yeah. I love it." He confirmed.

He observed with rapt attention as she went through her own process, carefully noting both the physical technique and her explanation of each step. The process was time-consuming, but he understood that some things you didn't want to rush for good results. When she was finished and asked if he had any questions, he shook his head. "No, I think you did a good job. It's a starting point."

"You look great. I mean, you looked great before, but you look really great now." He said, stumbling over his words.

"So, uh, what now? You want to hang out, or what?"

"Okay and yup the only way to get better is practicing and research so just play around with your kit when you can." Alice said as she began to pack up her makeup and stashed it in the closet. She smiled as he complimented her sensing the nerves as he fumbled through it. "Thanks we're just a couple of cuties now." She joked leading him back into the living room as she thought about what to do next.

"Yeah that'd be cool we could have a girls day in. Put on some rom-coms, paint our nails and I can order some pizzas for dinner. Go get comfy on the couch and pick out the first movie, i got most of the apps on my console and dvds are under the tv." Alice said as she disappeared back into the bathroom coming out with a small basket of various colors and placed them down on table.

"So if you want something neutral I can give you a clear coat so only you know it's there. Black would read as goth or punk and could do one accent nail for some color. Up to you you though what ever you're comfortable with." Alice said joining him on the couch picking out a metallic grey for herself. "Though you are doing my toes as payment for the lesson." She teased pointing one foot on his lap.

Lucas chuckled as Alice called the two of them a couple of cuties. When she commented on it being a girls' day in, he reflexively opened his mouth to refute being called a girl, but paused and thought about it for a few moments. He hadn't cared for the makeup kit she'd made for him being called manly, and wasn't the whole reason he'd started on this path that he'd wanted to be more feminine? Besides which, as he ran the sentence "girls' day in" through his mind again, he found that he didn't mind it. And it was hard to argue that, in this moment, he was definitely "girly."

He nodded, starting to go through the movie options. He ultimately ended up picking one more or less at random as Alice returned, then mulled over the suggestions she had made for the colors. The clear coat suggestion would be the more subtle by far, something only he would know about, but conversely might not make him feel more feminine. An actual color would be more noticeable, but possibly more affirming. And really, from what he knew, most people at the school seemed more progressive and accepting than, say, his family. And nail polish by itself wasn't necessarily something that would be indicative of his current questioning of his gender; he knew a few definitely cishet guys in some of his classes who wore nail polish.

"Maybe something light and neutral." He said, then chuckled as she teased him about having to do her toes as payment. "Well, I'd call that a bargain price to pay." He teased back.

"Okay I can do that for you."As Lucas painted her toes she grabbed the basket and began looking through the colors before coming to two that she thought would look good on him."Alright so I'm thinking either this, or this one if want something that leans a little more to fem side but is till neutral." Alice said holding up a creamy coffee colored one first the next was a peachy orange. " Also when you are comfortable we should do real mani-pedis my treat." She added as he finished up her toes. While she waited for him to pick out his color she grabbed one of his hands and began to cut file his nails going with a natural shape.

Lucas looked at the options she had presented for him. The creamy coffee one was more subdued and less likely to draw attention, but the peach felt like a more feminine pick and resonated more with him.

The suggestion of a real mani-pedi got a glance from him. "Maybe. That might be a while down the road."

He finally made up his mind on the nail polish. "I'm gonna have to go with the peach." He said with a smile as Alice worked on shaping his nails.

" No worries, when you think you're ready we can go. I'm not gonna shove you out of your comfort zone. "Alice reassured him as she finished up shaping his nails. She began the process of painting them going with base coat first letting it dry before painting the first coat on. "Good choice this is gonna look so cute on you." She said letting the first coat dry as she put a base coat on her own. She really wasn't paying much attention to the movie instead enjoying the close time she had with her new friend.

"So what do you think?"She asked after placing on the top coat on both of thier nails. While he had opted for the peach color she took the coffee colored one for herself. Once their nails were dry she wrapped an arm around him puling him closer to snuggle a bit. Even if they were just friends at this moment Alice was a touchy person and saw nothing wrong with platonic cuddles.

Lucas nodded as Alice reassured him that they didn't have to do anything before he was ready, that she wasn't going to push him out of his comfort zone. He smiled as she said how cute the finished product would look on him. "Yeah, I hope so." He agreed.

When they were finished, he smiled again as he looked at the painted nails as Alice asked how he felt. "I like it." He agreed. As Alice snuggled up next to him, he nodded. "Seriously, thanks for everything you've done for me so far. All this ... It's new to me, and having someone help me figure all this out and experiment really helps. Especially having someone who won't judge. Unlike my family."

Back
Top Bottom