Mx Female M DM LF Fs for 5E Fantasy Adventure 50/50 plot/smut

Jaythous

Moon
Bottom Line Up front… I'm a male looking for at least one, maybe two, female role players to run a 5th​ edition Dungeons and Dragons role play based in a fantasy world of my creation where I provide my female game players an in-depth, rich story, and gauntlet of monsters/dungeons to run their female characters in which threaten to, and some times succeed, in defeating, capturing, and generally overwhelming their female characters to the point of consensual and non-consensual sexual exploits! If this interests you, you don't have to read the rest of the post, I can adapt my world to you, PM me!

If you are an intelligent and sophisticated woman please read on because I would LOVE to RP with you! 🥰 I'm looking for female role players to join me in a collaborative effort posted on this forum to bring forth a rich and sexy story of a band of sexy female heroines against the evil (or righteous if you prefer playing evil females) characters of my fantasy world. I'm a flexible DM priding myself on adjusting my world to fit the desires of my role players. Tell me what you enjoy and don't enjoy and I can create sensual, provocative, titillating, worlds, and characters to play against your characters in hot, sexual, experiences to blow your mind! 🤯

I'm a male sadistic/masochistic/romantic switch, meaning I enjoy playing male dominant characters against female submissive/victim characters as much as I enjoy playing submissive/victim male characters against dominant female characters. Meaning I'm happy to except both submissive and dominant female characters into my story. In fact I'd LOVE to have both types of female characters to play against, but I am not picky. I realize that 90% of the time it will be submissive females against my dominant males and that's fine! (Yeah, I'm complicated, but in that mysteriously brooding good way. That dark handsome man in the corner swirling his Manhattan on the rocks in his hand with a nasty scar on his face and gorgeous dark gray eyes that can see right into your soul, yet is reluctant to inform you of the reality of this world for fear that it will damage your ability to think positively as he is deep down an optimist protecting you from unhealthy despair.) Emotions and procreation are the meanings of life! I digress….

So I have five main genres of story I have developed.
  1. ~10,000 BC, the beginnings of civilization/barbarians/very early cities and religions.
  2. Medieval fantasy and early nationalism 400's-1200's BC.
  3. Early European world explorations/discovery/secret agents, 1300's-1500's BC (yeah, those explorers were secret service agents! Columbus may or may not have been paid by Spain, France, England, ext? Mercader definitely was paid by the Catholics against English Protestants) (early superheros) [If you don't know what I'm talking about don't worry, it just makes the mystery of my characters more interesting]
  4. American Civil War (complex motivations), Napoleon wars in Europe, World War 1, or World War 2 genre, 1800's-1900's.
  5. Futuristic dystopian earth and colonies around the universe told by "in the know" secret service agents/superheroes (inspired by Gundam, Marvel, and DC Universes.) 2100's and beyond, not yet 40k, don't get greedy! 😊
I can play two times a week on forums or discord in multiple paragraphs twice a week.
Here are my Ons and Offs. I will gladly humor death/resurrection scenarios if my partner desires such for their character, otherwise I will not kill your main character. My NPCs, especially the evil ones, are made to die, but my main characters are not made to die. (Again, I'm flexible and with good reason can have my characters die.)

I'm adding points if you enjoy Armin Van Buren, Vini Vici, or Timmy Trumpet music! Have read/watched Ruroni Kenshin, Samuri X, or David and Leah Eddings stories! They make all other stories/experiences seem positively primitive!

I'm open to using real, hentai, western fantasy, or distractive face claims. Here are some of my photo links to look through if you desire.

I hope to hear from you beautiful ladies!
PM me at any time even if you see this months after I posted.
Jay Switch

Back
Top Bottom