Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Riley at Capheus' Cabin [Week 1 Day 5]

Who: Capheus Nyong'o
Where: the Nyong'o-Robinson Jupiter
Relevant: @Aluora
When: Day 5 Afternoon

"Soon enough slut," Capheus said and kept thrusting for a good ten more minutes before letting out a victorious deep growl and filling the pale teenager's anal cavity with his seed.
He then climbed off of her and lay back in his bed to catch his breath. He might perhaps have a lot more stamina than most men his age, especially with chemical aid, but he was not twenty anymore, or even thirty. His heart was pounding from the exerting work out and his breath was clearly laboured.
"If you wish you may use the shower and the toilet before you return to your father and tell him that his tribute was most satisfactory."
He sat back up and took a bottle of water from the mall fridge that doubled as his bedside table. He drank half of it and redressed himself. He mentioned nothing though about the deal he had made with his daughter-in-law about not returning the favour.

Once dressed he went back down to the lower deck to pour himself another drink to celebrate his conquest and to take stock of the situation. He knew that regardless of the deal he had made with Khandi he would have to eliminate any competition from Lucas more permanently sooner rather than later.

"Feel free to come back any time you need your itch scratched by a real man," he called after Riley as she left The Melbourne some time later.

Character: Riley Mercer
Where: the Nyong'o-Robinson Jupiter
Relevant: @MsBloom as Capheus
When: Day 5 Afternoon

Riley continued to endure as best she could, trying to take her mind off the growing discomfort that she was now feeling. It was not very often she would not be enjoying any sexual situation, but it was clear how she was being used. It was a show of power, one her step- dad decided to use her for. Soon enough, Riley would feel Capheus' warmth in her cavity before his weight would be removed. The teen would just lay there, catching her breath and letting her mind ease up.

Riley would finally sit up and nod, letting herself use his shower to clean the sweat and cum from her body. After about ten minutes, she would dry only her body before getting dressed. "I will let him know your words, but that man is no longer my family". Wanting to defy her father even more, she would eagerly accept Capheus' proposal. "Mmm...maybe I will. When you need a younger...tighter body...come find me as well". With that, Riley would leave his room.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom