Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Riley at Capheus' Cabin [Week 1 Day 5]

Aluora

Alluring One
Character: Riley Mercer
Where: the Nyong'o-Robinson Jupiter
Relevant: @MsBloom as Capheus
When: Day 5 Afternoon

Riley would approach the Nyong'o-Robinson Jupiter knowing full well what was to happen. Was her defiance toward Lucas the reason she was picked as the sexual olive branch? She would take some comfort knowing this should keep any unwanted advances from falling on her mother or two sisters. Still, Capheus was old...even more so than the few teachers she has been back in school.

After knocking a few times, Riley would make her way inside the Jupiter until she spotted Capheus. She would then swallow hard before approaching him. "Hello Mr. Nyong'o...I'm here". Despite done slight nerves, Riley would make sure to enjoy herself just to make her dad angry.

Who: Capheus Nyong'o
Relevant: @Aluora @Jack Stalker with Cara's drone spying?

After finishing his first breeding session with Khandi Capheus had gone back to the upper deck, showered and changed his clothes before coming back down to make himself a late lunch only to find the Jupiter empty. Khandi was nowhere to be seen, neither was Charles or any of the kids. Abeba had returned from her little improvised exploration but had gone to the Drake's to be with her girlfriend, Jaali was on patrol and Khandi had probably gone off to cool down. Where Charles and his offspring were Capheus couldn't care less about.
"Ah ! My tribute," he said and looked over Riley.
Such a sweet little thing and yet he had heard stories from his former colleagues at the high school onboard The Endeavour about her and her twin sister. They were apparently quite infamous for being the school sluts, both among teachers and the boys.
"My cabin is on the upper deck, first door on the right as you exit the elevator and then straight ahead. Why don't you head on up and get undressed while I make us a couple of drinks?"
He smiled but it was not the kind of friendly smile that would appear inviting but rather a predatory smile that would tell Riley that she was in for a rough ride.

Relevant: @MsBloom as Capheus @Jack Stalker Cara's Drone

Riley would give an uneasy smile as Capheus called her tribute, bring reminded of what this exchange would entail. Part of Riley wanted to just turn around and leave, but the other wanted to continue this path just to make Lucas upset. Deep down Riley knew that having a man nearly triple her age fuck her would really eat away, do she wanted to make the best of a situation he created. Riley also knew Capheus used to be affiliated with the high school she attended and wondered if her and Teri's reputation was known to him. They were the school sluts, which branched out to the teachers as well...maybe it's why he picked one of the twins.

"Yes Mr. Nyong'o, I will head up there and be ready". Riley would notice that lecherous smile creep on Capheus face as she departed for his cabin, but she was also letting her promiscuous curiousity wonder about how this would all play out. She would follow his directions as she made his way to her room, immediately getting naked. Riley would then lay on her side on his bed as she waited for Capheus to arrive.

Capheus poured two glasses from a bottle of whisky he kept hidden in the galley, drop a large cube of ice into each. They would soon have to ration their supplies but at least there was already work being done on a sustainable source of fresh water. For now though an indulgence such as ice was not going to stretch their resources.

He brought the two glasses up to his cabin to find Riley naked on his bed. Damn she looked good and even though he had already spent himself once that day he grew erect at the mere sight of her firm young body. He could easily see why his former colleagues had had a hard time resisting the Mercer twins and he would certainly enjoy finding out just how good they were, or at least the one Lucas had sent him to seal their alliance.

"I've heard stories," he said and smiled as he handed her a glass.
"About how you and your sister gave the best damned blow jobs at the Endeavour High School. Time for you to prove your skill to me as I sadly had retired before you two started your mission to fuck every male at school, be it students or teachers, even the janitor, at least that's what the rumours say."
Taking a sip from his own glass he used his free hand to unbutton his trousers and pull out his cock, not yet fully erect but well on its way.

Relevant: @MsBloom as Capheus @Jack Stalker Cara's Drone

Riley would sit up slightly once she noticed Capheus pouring two glasses of whiskey, excited to see that some form of alcohol survived the crash as well. It was another reminder of all the wild parties that she would not be having anyone thanks to the system they lived in now. Still, Riley would not argue the gesture as she eagerly grabbed the glass and took a sip...at least some alcohol would make this easier.

Riley would tactically move her body in such ways that Capheus would get very good looks at her naked form. She was starting to let herself enjoy this moment more, feeling the arousal of having a much older man just over. Then again, it was hard to deny that he probably already knew the twins reputation.

"Hmm...have you now Capheus?" Riley would drop the pleasantries of calling him Mr. Nyong'o. "They only talked about the blowjobs we gave? Although it is true that we did give the best blowjobs...it wasn't the only things we were good at". Riley would take another sip of whiskey. "Well...that's half true. I was the one with the janitor...Teri got with the hall monitor. Shane you retired before we arrived...would have added you to the list". Riley's eyes would widen as Capheus pulled his cock free, although he was not completely erect. She would slam the rest of her whiskey, giving a slight cough from the burn before approaching herself in front of him. "Mmm...let's get you completely hard". Riley would wrap her hands around Capheus' cock as she starting to roll her palms and stroke his semi-erect shaft. She would then start to kiss the tip of his cock as her tongue flicked every every press of her lips.

"A shame indeed. My bad luck I suppose but at least through my deal with your stepdad I get to experience at least one half of what your math teacher Mr Vries told me about over a few whiskies some time just before the crash. He was quite impressed with the way you worked together to give him what he described as the best damned orgasm of his life. Now I realise that without your sister here to assist you I can not expect what you gave to him but I still expect you to come close to the best orgasm of my life."

He finished his drink and put the glass down on his bedside table, placed both his hands in Riley's blonde hair, taking in the stark contrast between it and his dark skin as he grabbed two handfuls and began to push his cock between those gorgeous, experienced, lips when she planted a kiss on the tip of his still growing cock. But then he changed his mind and decided to see just how good the white little slut was with her mouth and so he relaxed but kept his hands in her hair.

Relevant: @MsBloom as Capheus @Jack Stalker Cara's Drone spying?

"Mmm...I would say it was bad luck. I have a feeling we would have been seeing you often Capheus". Riley would let the distain show on her face being reminded that her step-dad used her as a sexual bargaining chip, though she was starting to enjoy her little rendezvous now. "We had Mr. Vries crumbled on his chair after what we did to him. His knees became so weak that he remained seated for the next hour. Never had to do math homework again." Riley then looked up to Capheus. "You will find I work just as well solo. Just because my twin is not here does not mean the experience will be any less pleasurable.

Riley would then feel Capheus grab her head as he slowly began feeding more of his length into her mouth. She would then start to slide her lips down his shaft as she felt his member start to become erect to her motions. Riley would then start to bob her head up and down Capheus' cock as her hand followed her lips, stoking and sucking while humming on his dick.

"I bet you didn't," Capheus said.
"And somehow I am sure you both still passed his class with flying colours."

God almighty the girl was good when left to her own devices. He had both anticipated and hoped to fuck her mouth hard, and he would but for now he was quite content with letting the little slut show him every trick in her book. It was a good thing though, he realised quickly, that he had emptied himself into Khandi only a few hours before because if he hadn't he would certainly have blown his first load within mere minutes of her lips wrapping around his cock.

"It was easy...we would get high marks on tests and full completion grades in homework. We just had to suck him off once a month. No problems".

Riley would continue to let her hand and lips work Capheus cock, finding herself enjoying have his mature cock in her mouth. Even without the deal in place, Riley was now starting to contemplate visiting Capheus more often, despite the huge age gap. She would start to suction her lips on his shaft as her tongue swirled around his tip, letting her hard still firmly stroke his base. Riley was impressed that he had already spilled his load, which made her more eager to push his limits. She would pop his cock out of her mouth and run her tongue down the side of his shaft. Riley then let her lips start to take his balls gently in her mouth, switching between both as her hand still worked Capheus' cock.

Capheus smiled at her admission. He had of course struck similar deals himself while he was still teaching. There had always been sluts willing to degrade themselves a little to pass a class or go that extra mile to get an A. Sluts who would work harder with their mouths and sometimes even their cunts and asses than with their brains. There had been at least one each year he had taught and he had never complained when they approached him with such suggestions. Some of them had even been really good at what they were doing and it had happened that one or two of them had actually fallen pregnant. He knew for a fact that he had had more children out there than just Mathias but he had never acknowledged any of them officially, though it had of course pleased him greatly that his seed was spreading among the still mainly white population onboard the colony ship that had been suppose to save the human species.

When she slipped her lips off of his cock and began to apply them to his balls instead he chuckled to himself. It seemed like the teen slut was starting to enjoy herself even if she probably didn't want to be there at all.
"That's a good little slut, suck my balls," he groaned feeling himself getting close to shooting his load and looking down at that cute young face he knew he wanted to make a mess of it, blow his load all over it and then fuck her while she wore his cum all over her face.

Riley was really starting to enjoy herself even more as she imagined the look on her step-dad's face knowing his teenage daughter was gobbling the cock of a man even older than he was. This was really starting to remind Riley at bring back in her school...letting her slutty behavior help get her through classes instead of actually putting in the work. Whether it was the teachers or classmates, Riley never hesitated to find her fun.

Riley's uneasiness was now gone as she was now letting her sluttiness take over, showing Capheus why she had her reputation. "Mmm...you like this little teen slut sucking your hard cock and heavy balls? You like dirty little girls, don't you?" Riley would wrap her lips around each one if his balls, creating a warm suction on Capheus' sack. Her hand would start to stroke his cock harder, spinning his palm while moving from tip to base, her mouth still letting out slurping sounds as her saliva covers his balls.

"Oh you better believe I do. I just love having little white whores sucking my cock," he said with a groan as she took his balls into her mouth one by one.
"I'm almost starting to regret agreeing to leave the rest of you Mercer sluts alone in exchange for this. I would really have loved to compare notes between you and your twin. Maybe even actually have you both at the same time. I bet you'd both love that."
He reached down, removed her hand from his cock and pressed it onto her face as she sucked his balls, rubbing it against her nose and cheeks. He could have shot a load right then and there.

And why not. Why not just unload all over that pale but cute and eager face, get some of his cream into her blonde hair. He knew his ejaculations had enough power and thrust to make it that far.
"Keep sucking my balls," he said and with one hand on the back of her head shot his second load of the day all over her face and as he had assumed a fair amount of it landed in her hair as well.
"Keep fucking sucking those balls," he grunted.
"Don't you fucking dare stop you dirty fucking slut."

"Mmm...just like I pleasuring string men with my body. You did not just ask for any ordinary whore Capheus...you got the best". Of course, Teri would argue that statement but she was not here to refute. Just like most older men, they always wondered what the combined sexual prowess of the twins felt like. "If you were still at school when we arrived you would have found out, but I'm sure you will have your chance". Riley would feel Capheus remove her hand which just made her sucks on his balls even harder, letting her tongue lick as before starting to take more of his sack in her eager mouth.

Riley would feel Capheus place his hand on the back of her head, pushing her face further on his balls. He would start to feel the suction from her lips as the sounds of of each one popping in and out of her mouth would become more audible. Suddenly, Riley would feel Capheus' warm cum start to spill on her face and hair, smelling the thick musk as it only encouraged her to continue. It was arousing her more as she felt another rope of semen spill on her face as he urged her on. "Mmm, so thick and warm Capheus. You enjoy making a mess on my slutty teenage face? You going to send me back a hot sticky mess? I don't plan on stopping". Riley would work her lips and tongue even faster on his sack, making sure to swallow any of his cum that would spill I to her mouth.

"You bet your sweet little well fucked holes I do," Capheus said still holding her face down on his balls enjoying her lips and tongue on them. It would help him greatly in recuperating enough to claim her tight little body. He felt his erection die down to a semi-flaccid state and start to grow again as he held her down on his balls. It took maybe a total of six or seven minutes before he was once again fully erect and ready to fuck her senseless, which was impressive for a man his age but it had been a long time before claiming Khandi since he had felt a woman's touch on his cock and balls.

He had a lot to make up for and now that he was once again hard he grabbed Riley's hair and pulled her to her feet only to toss her onto his bed.
"Know this," he said as he turned her over and positioned himself between her legs, aiming his cock at her cunt.
"I will have all of you tonight."
He chuckled and pushed his hips forward, thrusting his cock into her cunt, which was a lot wetter than he had assumed it would be but then again, it was of course to be expected from one of the school whores.

He pushed himself balls deep and then lay down on top of her, pushing her small frame into the mattress with the weight of his body, wrapped an arm around her torso and started to pound into her, fast and hard, each thrust bottoming out inside her.
"Is this how you like to take it whore?" she asked rhetorically.

Last edited:

Riley did not stop letting her mouth work Capheus sack despite the sticky mess he left on her face. She would feel his cum start to smear on her face, feeling little drips start to drip off her chin and into the floor. She would not stop to even bother cleaning any of it off, but just working to get him hard again. Riley knew Capheus was not done and neither was she. It took several minutes, but she was definately impressed the old man could get hard again after the load he already spilled.

Riley would feel Capheus pulled her hair and toss her in the bed. She would slowly spread her legs as she wiggled her finger, completely turned in by his eagerness to take her right hear and now. Riley would then watch Capheus get between her legs, feeling his tip press against her entrance. "Wasn't that the deal you made with my asshole stepdad? Take me". Riley would moan as she felt Capheus sink his unprotected cock into her tight pussy, finding it easy to slide in with how wet she already was.

Riley would feel Capheus much larger frame fuck her into the mattress, hearing every creak of the bedframe as he drove into her balls deep. Feeling his arm wrap around her body only helped him drive his entire length into her warm cunt as her walls started to squeeze every inch inside her. "Mmm...you dirty old man...fucking my slutty teen pussy without a condom." Riley started to wrap her legs around Capheus. "Fuck me like the whore I am".

Last edited:

It was driving him to pound her even harder and deeper the way she talked at him. She sure was a foul-mouthed little whore and it was something he had always appreciated in his lovers. His wife had been as foul-mouthed as the best of them. Even after more than 20 years of marriage she had still been able to get him hard just talking dirty to him.

Grunting and pulling at the blonde hair he let his body do the talking to show this little white whore his appreciation of her foul mouth. He had not forgotten to wear a condom despite the deal he had made with Lucas because he had no intention of shooting his load inside this cock sleeve. When the time came, and he was still a long way away, he would blast another load on the bitch's face.

Pulling her up towards him by the hair he reached around her torso and grabbed her firm teen breasts squeezing them, one by one, roughly, even slapping them. If she wanted him to treat her like the whore she was then he would do just that.

Riley would notice Capheus start to pound her tight teen pussy harder the dirtier she talked, enjoying that it turned him on so much. Normally she did not like being treated like a piece of meat, but she was feeling hot from being treated like a little whore for a man nearly triple her age.

Riley would continue to feel Capheus pull at her hair as his cock continued to drill her warm sex. "Keep fucking me old man...make my dad jealousy that your cock feels so good deep inside me. You missed out on this slutty body when you retired from the school, so you owe more more of that thick cock".

Capheus would easily pull her smaller body toward her as his hand squeezed her perky breasts. Her body would be flushed with arousal, not even caring that she was being treated like some common slut. This is what both her dad and Capheus wanted, so it's what they got. Riley would still let her inner folds squeeze like a vise again st his shaft as her hips rolled into each thrust, letting the sounds of their sex fill the cabin.

He had no real concept of how long he had pounded the tight white little slut relentlessly, pinning her petite body into the mattress, when it was starting to become increasingly difficult to keep edging himself. He pulled out and jerked her body sideways to turn it back around to face him, not really caring whether he hurt her or not. The deal had been to not impregnate her but nothing had been said about returning the bitch in pristine condition.

Once she was on her back he straddled her face, pushed his cock down against it with both his hands and with but a few more thrusts spewed his second load of the afternoon, his third of the day, all over it with a loud cry of victory, adding more cum to what was already covering her face.
"Goddamn bitch that was among the best cunt I've fucked."

He got off of her and watched as his cock began once more to soften. He was of course still not done and with some medical aid he would soon be ready for the next round. In the drawer of his bedside table was a blister of blue pills that would allow him to keep going for a long time still.

He swallowed one with saliva and told the messy teen to clean his cock and make him hard again. There was still one hole he had yet to claim as he pointed out with a contented chuckle but suspected that with the twins' reputation he wouldn't be the first one to go there.

Capheus may be old, but he definately did not lack for stamina. He lasted way longer than most of the boys her age...making her enjoy his mature cock even more. Riley would feel a slight discomfort when Capheus pulled her, but she was still too aroused to let it show as she waited eagerly waited what was to happen next.

Riley would feel her back pressed against the mattress as Capheus pressed his cock against her face, watching his hands stroke his length. Soon enough, Riley would feel another warm load of his semen shoot onto her face, adding to the already sticky mess he left from before. She would flick her tongue a few times against his dick before feeling him pull back, swallowing down a few spurts that went into her mouth.

Riley would start to breath heavier as her body recovered from the heavy sex Capheus gave her, still feeling the bliss from his wild fucking. She would open her eyes again just to watch him take a pill as it seemed the night was still not over.

Riley would follow Capheus instructions as her lips found his cock against, sliding her mouth down his cum cover shaft. Her tongue would slowly wrap around his softened length, letting her head bob to felt get the old man hard again.

With the pill taking almost instant effect it wasn't long before he felt his cock grow to full attention in the pale-skinned teens skilled mouth and once it had he placed his hands on the back of her head and began to thrust deep into her mouth, perhaps testing her gag reflex perhaps just enjoying causing her discomfort, making her eyes tear up. He could go all night now that he was under the influence of his pills and had shot two loads already. There was nothing to stop him from fucking her mouth for hours before claiming her asshole. He could but he was eager to feel her sphincter give way to his cock, to feel it allow him inside, to feel her anal cavity grip his length as he pushed himself deeper inside.
"You better make sure there's enough of your spit on my cock because that's all the lube you're getting. Shouldn't be a problem for a common whore like you should it now?"
He grabbed her hair and pulled her off of his cock, slapped he face and told her to assume the position.
"On your knees, face down, ass up and spread your cheeks," he clarified.

Riley would notice the pill already taken effect as Capheus grew to full length as her mouth still eagerly sucked his cock again. Feeling his hands on the back of her head, she would gag as he suddenly started to thrust into her warm mouth. Her eyes would water slightly as his forcefulness was starting to take over her comfort, but this was no surprise to the teen anymore. After what Lucas did, she just assume all older men would behave this way. Riley still squeezed her lips hard around Capheus cock as it was the best course of action at this point. It would be a long night, so she needed to stay strong. Hearing his warning, she would start to bob her head faster along his length, knowing where he planned to put his dick next. Riley would then get face down and raise her hips, getting herself mentally ready for what would happen next. She never enjoyed anal sex, but she could not let Capheus know that.

As the pale teen got into the demanded position, one that according to Capheus was the best way to initiate a good hard anal fuck, He first just took a few moments to admire the view as she spread her cheeks open to expose both her holes, the lower one still dripping with arousal from hm having fucked it good. The anus looked tight enough to never have been penetrated at all but surely that could not be the case, not with a whore like this one, not that he cared really. If it should happen that she was actually an anal virgin that would just be a bonus.

Capheus had always enjoyed anal sex and his wife had often claimed to enjoy it even if he didn't always believe she did. She had simply got used to it, to him wanting it, to him wanting it more than to fuck her cunt after they had had Mathias. He also enjoyed a good titfuck and often settled for that before she got a double mastectomy in an attempt to save her life but the cancer had spread too far by then and she passed away less than a year later.

A part of just watching Riley lay there with her anus exposed to him was the expectation and to make the young whore feel humiliated by the exposure. He knew his erection would hold for a good long time and so there was no rush to claim the last of her holes but eventually he positioned himself between her legs and aimed his cock at that tight pink opening, pushed forward and felt the sphincter slowly begin to open up for him. She was indeed tight and he just knew he would enjoy pounding her into the mattress again, once he had gained some momentum.

Riley had enjoyed anal sex before, but she had never been required to take such a position and certainly not for as long as the old man left her. She and her twin were used to being, if not the aggressors, certainly the object of enthusiastic desires. Being left on display like this while an old man took his sweet time filling her was a new experience. She knew enough to know it was a power play. She wasn't sure she liked being on this end of the power imbalance, suddenly wishing Teri was here and together they would teach this old man a thing or two. She didn't intentionally wipe any of his cum off her face, though much of it dripped onto the sheets. She turned to face him. "What's a matter old man, getting tired or just enjoying the view?" She asked, letting him know she was getting impatient for him. It wasn't her first encounter with the little blue pills, and she smiled at the thought of his enhanced staying power.

Soon enough he mounted her. She grunted and bit her bottom lip as she felt his thick black cock spear her back door. She kept her cheeks spread and relaxed her sphincter as best she could, knowing it would ease his entry. Only when he was firmly inside of her did she release her cheeks and used one arm to brace herself from the expected thrusts of the old man. With the other she reached between her legs, teased her clit for a few seconds then extended her fingers to play with Capheus' balls. "You got another load for me Capheus? She asked as she gave his black lemon a squeeze.

Relevant: @Aluora

Hearing the pale young whore ask if her was getting tired had Capheus at first just scoff indignantly and momentarily he wanted to just grab her hair, pull her up and slap her across the face for such insolence. Instead however he decided to prove his stamina to her and once he had penetrated her anus fully, his cock buried balls deep inside her anal cavity, he began to fuck her with hard long strokes, each thrust forcing her down towards the bed until she was pinned beneath him, her legs pushed out almost at right angles from her torso.

His thrusts now grew shorter but somehow had even more power. He was now lying entirely on top of her, his belly pressed against her back and his chest pushing her face into the mattress, as if she was nothing but a doll, an inanimate object, for his pleasure, and in a sense that was what she was in that moment. It was no longer a matter of breeding but a show of power, of proving his dominance. He knew from past experiences that women in general didn't actually enjoy anal sex, that it often caused them pain, pain that often also lasted beyond the actual penetration, at least if done right and especially without any other lubrication than whatever amount of saliva the whore had managed to cover his cock with.

A smile spread across his face at that thought. To him that was in many ways the point of anal sex, to cause pain for the whore while deriving maximum pleasure for himself, both from the tightness of the anal cavity and from the whimpering and sometimes crying noises the whore made. Again he lost track of how long he fucked her but he knew that with as many orgasms under his belt as he already had that day he would last longer than he usually did.

Riley would continue to endure as best she could knowing full well there was no other choice. If Teri was here, they could have flipped everything to their advantage. Without her, Riley let her agonizing drive the much older man to continue his domination. The teen was completely pinned against the mattress as Capheus continued to drive deep into her depths, his heavy sack starting to slap against her backside again.

Despite the lengthy session, Riley was both impressed and nervous about Capheus' endurance as he was still driving each thrust fast and hard...even with the effect of the blue pill. This was beyond the contract as he chose her ass...knowing full well he sought to dominate the young slut. Riley would grit her teeth and endure, looking for and end to this session. Still, she would maintain her willpower by not breaking against his force, but whimpers would escape her lips. "Nghh...you...finished?"

Back
Top Bottom