Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Slice of Insecurity Cake ( IRL Gender does NOT matter)

Sintan

Supernova

[Disclaimer] The gender of the writer behind the screen does not matter to me, - I just care about finding compatible writing partners. The only thing that matters to me is I always play as the male and play against a female in the RP

Welcome to my Thread! Thanks for taking a look-see, this is what I can offer you and I hope you find something that tickles your fancy!

My F-list! See my Ons and Offs!-Easy access! Check it out!

As far as how much I can offer for post length, my standard is one single decent paragraph, more if there's enough content to pull from and add detail into. How often can I post? I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I can push out multiple posts a day unless I happen to be out of town, but I will notify you if such events happen. Also, I have a wide range of kinks and I try to do my best to keep both sides happy, I enjoy discussing future possible scenes and brainstorming ideas for the plot, so if you don't like planning out small scenes, I can hold myself back.

To me, PLANNING doesn't stop when the story begins. I'm looking for continuous and constant planning throughout the whole RP. I do understand that some people just don't have the time for that, it only means we're not compatible. What I want is someone who equally enjoys delving into the story in-character as well as out-of-character. Let's banter about what is going on, point out what we like and possibly dislike in any given post, throw out wild ideas into the table and play what-if scenarios that won't necessarily make it into the main story.
Communication, people. We all know how that is important in life, so I don't understand why so many people simply go silent as soon as the story begins. Let's talk about the story, shall we? Not only our schedules.

Guidelines | Rules

Biggest thing I ask of you, please don't disappear in the middle of the RP or discussing the RP. Please have the Courtesy and
R E S P E C T of letting me know why you're no longer interested or if will be gone for a long period of time. I will understand and am fairly patient, we all have lives as do I and other interests/hobbies.

Communication is top key!

A Slice of Insecurity Cake

7OvnMph.gif
OWhmWU4.jpg
q3F315r.gif

Core Themes: Insecurity, Vulnerability, Casual Attitude of Inappropriate Moments, Emotional Moments, Possible Humiliation, Bullying

The Plot:

[ Incest Focused Mostly UNLESS You Find A Fun Alternate Relation To Use While Using The Core themes and Premise ]

Thinking she had to move in with her brother as either parents kicked her out for some reason or something happened to the parents.
MC's living situation is only meant for one person but a fairly comfortable one. Not wealthy but doing okay for himself, enough to buy himself some nice things sparingly.

Considering this, they have to share same bedroom and his Queen sized bed and single bathroom causing intimate and "Inappropriate" moments between them but nothing that can be done about it and they've grown used to it or simply accept it.
The sister is a thick girl as depicted from the GIFs n Freeze frame, showing a taste of her thick cake and Stomach.

Embarrassingly asks the hard question if shes too fat and/or what he thinks of her ass

She likely maybe even has little to no friends, gets teased/bullied at her school alot whether High School or even College- all she has on her side and in her life is her own flesh and blood brother.

[The Style of the plot is OPEN TO Discussion- Whether it being Light-hearted OR DARK!]

What I'm Looking For:

A writer with the passion and drive to tell a Slice-of-Life Story between a Brother n Sister who share forced inappropriate closeness that develops gradually into a taboo Relationship. Exploring times of Insecurity, Open Vulnerability, Bullying, and Gradual development of Incest Love.

Back
Top Bottom