Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB A list of Milf related starters availiable! (Can be as sweet or as dark as you like!)

Freakmachine

Planetoid
Intro:
Hey there! glad to see that you clicked on my thread! And thank you for sparing a minute of your time, I'll get to the point. I'm looking to do an rp where my partner plays a mature woman or a milf. If you have any plots or ideas you would like to try out, let me know! Down below are some starter plots I cam up with, but they are all open to change and alter.

A Bit About Me:
- I usually write about a paragraph or two, at least enough for my partner to work of off for their replies, but I am open to writing more!

- I am a switch, so if you want to play a more dominant character, go ahead! If you want to be more on the submissive side, I am totally down for that! If you want to switch things around every now and then, I am down for it!

- As for my current kinks, including these are optional, but my current itches involve a public-play, exhibitionism, cuckoldry, size difference, kisses, toys and tools, and rimming.

- For my limits, I am open to most kinks depending on how I feel that day, but the only things I would say no to right away is scat, vore, and hypersize. So if you have an especially dirty kink you want to try out, let me know about it and hopefully we can include it!

- Although I have years of experience under my belt when it comes to roleplaying, I haven't done any for quite a long time. So while I am excited to start a new one, please excuse any minor grammar mistakes that I have missed.

A list face claim ideas we could potentially use (a work in progress):
-Brittany Elizabeth
-Sara Jay
-Kianna dior (Formal/ Slutty)
-Codi vore
-Maggie Green
-Violet Myers
-Asia Drake
-BaybeKimchi
-Britney Amber
-Adriana Chechik
-Sybil Stallone

List of plots I had in mind:

My immortal Mom, My Guinea pig, My Slave.

It's pretty funny how people love the idea of living forever without any drawbacks, and for the most part, it's pretty appealing. However, for my mother, I think she sees it as a curse especially after we found out about it. A few weeks ago, she was run over by a drunk driver, and I swore I saw her body contort in ways that nobody should be able to move. That moment shocked me; I couldn't move, and in a single instant, I thought I lost the person I love the most. But a miracle occurred; I don't know how or why, but I didn't care at that moment. Her body began to reset itself, and not before long did Mom wake up and get up on her feet. She seemed alright, and it looked like she was just as surprised, too, as she thought she was a goner. When the EMTs showed up, she looked like a mess with her torn-up, dirty clothes. She looked like she was run over, but other than that, she seemed to be alright. A quick trip back to the hospital checked her out, and she seemed fine.

Considering everything that happened, I know I should be glad, but I couldn't get that image of her body coming together like that out of my head. I wasn't crazy; I'm sure it wasn't a dream. After drugging her multiple times in her sleep and injecting different lethal chemicals into her body every night for a whole week, she seems to wake up in the morning as healthy as ever. Was it stupid and Dangerous? Definitely. Could I have killed her? Yes, multiple times. Is she immortal? I'm 99% sure she is. Note that I have always been a curious guy, and I love chemistry and making my own tools and inventions, but it's hard to find people willing to test or try out products from some guy's garage. However, I don't know if this is a gift or a divine joke, but perhaps I think I have the perfect guinea pig, and we live under the same roof.

Cop vs. Delinquent

One day, A decorated cop patrolled around the wrong part of town looking to meet her weekly quota until she spotted a familiar youngster, definitely someone she had encountered in the past. She got out of the car and tailed him on foot. As he went into an alleyway, she wasn't far behind and witnessed the young man she was following red-handed selling drugs. As she quickly approached them, the two men noticed her and began to make a run for it. However, it proved futile, as the job required her to be fit and active; she caught up to the young man. Although it meant letting one of them get away, she pinned the youngster on the ground and cuffed him. Although she might've not recognized him right away, he remembered her as he spoke out, "No fucking way, never thought I would see you again".

She caught him once before in another drug-related arrest not so long ago, so she figured he must've gotten out early by making a deal. Nevertheless, it was such a shame to see him still selling dope on the streets. Throughout her years as an officer of the law, she has seen all sorts of people and dealt with various cases. She had a gut feeling that this young man wasn't a lost cause. She was tough; she had to be, but it didn't mean she didn't care, and from her experience, she knew if he continued on this path, he could get himself killed one day. He needed tough love and discipline to get him on the right path. But what if this all backfires on her?

An Unusual Tinder Date:

For the past year, my family and friends urged me to go on dates and meet girls while I'm still young cause once I graduate, take on more responsibilities, and settle; I won't have any regrets. I could see their point. I have always thought that after high school, I would meet girls left and right and enjoy my life for a bit, but at the same time, no one in class interests me. Despite that, I promised to at least attempt to get a date so that they could stop bugging me. To get it out of the way, I downloaded Tinder. Classy, I know. I took a few pictures of myself and put in some information, and voila! My Tinder profile is all set. As I began to scroll and swipe through the profiles presented to me, I recognized that some of the people were a bit on the older side, and when I looked into the settings, I realized that I could pick my preferred age range. Typically, people would set it to find someone closer to their age, but I was curious, as I began to put the setting between 35 to 55.

I told myself that I was just curious about what type of mature women are on here... at least, that was the idea at first. But as I continued to swipe on these profiles, I began to take interest in some of them, even swiping right. Considering the age gap, I doubt I would meet any of them, but it couldn't hurt to try.

Paying the babysitter in another way:

I've been babysitting for this family for a while at this point, and at the beginning, I was all right about doing it for free, especially since my parents and I are close. But with how rowdy their kid was, finding motivation to continue helping them was getting tough. I understand wanting some time to themselves; I feel like I have my hands full, and that's with me only looking after their child during the nights, but I need some compensation. It was the middle of the night when they finally came home from a lovely evening, and just when they were going to send me home, I asked if I could speak to them for a bit. The husband was already tired and pretty drunk, so his wife offered to talk to me while her husband went to bed. It wasn't a problem, and when she came to sit down with me, I told her what I needed. She did empathize with me, especially when I had been doing it for free all this time, but they weren't in a position to pay me. They could barely scrape just enough for these dates, and want the night off. I understood, but I made it clear it was getting hard to do this without getting anything in return. She then asked me, "It doesn't necessarily have to be money, right?".

I thought it over for a moment and told her it didn't. Honestly, I wanted to be given something for my work, and I thought being paid in cash would be the default solution. She told me she could come up with something to make both parties happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom