Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Owen and Riley Encounter [Week 1 Day 5]

apollo247

Supernova
Character: Owen Drake
Tagging: @Aluora Riley Mercer

Day 5 AC (After the Crash)
Time: 1 PM (Endeavour Time)

Yesterday Owen had been gone for most of the day. He was pretty excited to be exploring the ruins with his brother and Abeba, though today he was hoping to relax. His mind was everywhere since the crash though it took him four days to settle. Everything seemed to happen so quickly right now and he wondered what was around the corner for the colony. So today was a completely different pace for him right now as he believed that he should be looking at things to fix and put his hands to good use. Still exploring the ruins had kept his mind intrigued. He wanted to explore the planet more and more to see what was out there.

For now Owen was at the Drake Jupiter known as the Esmeralda. He was in the workshop fixing a few things. He had time to study the manual of the Jupiter so that he knew what he was doing. There were a few systems that came offline when they landed and Owen wanted to get them online. He had music playing while he worked and had no idea that someone was approaching towards him.

Last edited:
Character: Riley Mercer
Tagging: @apollo247 Owen Drake

Riley was still acclimating herself with how this new utopia would work after the crash. Her sexual experiences were already with me nearly double or triple her age...which was becoming more normal now. Thankfully, Riley was always on the promiscuous side, so she could find some enjoyment out of all this. Still...the fact that she would eventually end up pregnant at sixteen still weighed on her mind...but she knew to still enjoy herself.

Having some down time, Riley would throw on some flattering exercise clothes and go on a jog...which was really an excuse to go by the Drake's Jupiter. She knew Teri had charms set toward Jaali so she set out to conquer the Drake siblings. Riley would slow her pace by the Esmeralda to see if they were looking, but noticed nothing. Stopping at the entrance, she finally decided to enter. "Hello Drakes, anyone home?" Riley could hear some music and decided to head in that direction. Her eyes would narrow as she noticed one of the Drake boys at a workstation. "Mmm...Teri is going to have to up her game". Riley then approached Owen and slowly wrapped her arms around him from behind. She then let's her warm breath touch his skin as she whispered. "Hey handsome...care for some company?"

Who: Cara Weathers
Where: Aboard the Mercer Jupiter, in her quarters
Relevant/Tagging: @apollo247 - Owen Drake
When: Day 5
(Special note: If he goes to see her just PM me (or use an OOC tag) and I will set up a thread)

To: Owen Drake..

Hi, sorry to bother you, but could you please call by my quarters on the Mercer Jupiter, whenever is convenient. It's not urgent, so please finish whatever it is you are doing.

Thank you!

PS if you have a Beanbag3000 refractor plate or a Gumbo75 dangle bolt, I could swap something for one. But it's not essential to bring one.

Please do not reply to this message

Tagging: @Aluora Riley Mercer, @Jack Stalker

Owen was running diagnostics on a couple of systems to see what part needed replacements. He was good with his hands, always needed to be fixing things. Right now he was wearing trousers and a shirt. It was whatever he found clean in his cabin that he could throw on so that he could spend the time in the workshop. He had no clue on where the other members of his family were at the moment but that didn't bother him all too much. As far as he was aware he was the only one here in the workshop.

With the music on he didn't hear Riley walk in, though he certainly felt her. He smiled as she wrapped her arms around him and felt her warm breath, damn he enjoyed every moment of it and there was no denying what was going to happen. He turned towards her and nodded. "Some company would be great. The hot water system in our Jupiter was playing up a little last night. And a few minor systems that I'm taking care of." He wondered if they'd get to test the hot water soon enough. He wrapped his own arms around her and decided to feel her body, wasting no time.

To: Cara Weathers..

I'll be there in a bit. I actually have both of those parts in my workshop. I'll bring them both with me. Currently fixing a few things in the workshop and I'll come over to you. I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Tagging: @apollo247 Owen Drake, @Jack Stalker

Riley would grin as she let her hands slowly wrap along Owen's frame. Her natural promiscuity along with knowing Lucas would not approve of her being here helped drive her desires. Besides, it was nice to be with another guy closer to her age for one. She would watch him turn, giving him a slight wink when their eyes met. "Good! I was starting to wonder if you ever left your Jupiter. I needed to meet one of my sexy new neighbors." Riley would nibble Owen's earlobe before pulling back.

Riley would feel a slight tingle as Owen returned the touch in her body, feeling her smooth skin and fit frame. She would then press herself further against him. "Mmm...handy type? Sounds like they have you working hard already. Did you manage to fix it?" Riley would then brush her lips against Owen's neck. "So...how are you feeling about all this? Protocols and shit? Excited to possibly be a dad?"

After the trip into the ruins Owen found himself wanting to explore, see more of the planet however he understood the breeding protocols and why everyone was so determined to get the females pregnant. "I was planning on doing that too." Owen grinned as Riley mentioned meeting the neighbours. He liked Riley's personality and he wouldn't mind sharing his bed with her whenever she wanted.

"Actually I enjoy the work." Owen replied as he felt her press closer to him. God he loved the touch of her skin against his own. Everything about Riley seemed to be perfect. "We should test out the hot water ourselves." Owen suggested, though right now there was other things he would rather be doing to her. "I don't know about the protocols. I understand the need for it. Never thought about being a dad." He was more excited for the sex though. "How about you? Excited to be a mum?" He asked her. His hands moved to the hem of her top and pulled it up hoping her breasts would pop out.

"Oh, were you now? Shame...I actually had the room to myself for a short time yesterday". Riley knew that it would be more difficult to sneak away with any of the boys now that the breeding protocol was in effect, but she still had her ways. Both herself and Teri got pretty good a staying out past curfew, although this was an entirely new circumstance.

"You enjoy working?" Riley would let out a heavy breath as her skin touched Owen. "You sound like my sister Mac...you know...the one that does not look like me". She would then giggle. "Eager to see if the water is fixed? Sounds like we should". Riley would still let her lips dance around Owens neck and ear, still letting his skin feel her warm breath each time she spoke. "Well, you might be soon if the protocol works like it does." She then shook her head. "Fuck no! I'm only sixteen...I don't want a kid inside me. I will admit though...the sex will be fun. It's funny to think my parents freaked out when they found condoms in my nightstand...before the crash. Now...it seems they won't be much use for the breeding protocol." Riley would then feel Owen start to pull at Riley's sports bra, lifting it up to expose her perky breasts. "Mmm...so eager". Riley would return the favor as her hands would slide under Owen's shirt and start to pull it over his head.

Who: Jupiter Comms server
Relevant/Tagging: @apollo247 - Owen Drake
When: Day 5

To: Owen Drake..
Access denied, message not sent.

Please do not reply to this message

Owen grinned when she spoke, he was looking forward to sharing some hot water with Riley just to see if it was working. A few systems needed to be checked but right now Riley was a perfect distraction. "I heard you shared a cabin with Teri. I'm lucky enough to not share one with my twin." He teased. Though he wouldn't have any issues in doing so. He had the impression that Riley knew a thing or two about sneaking out.

"You don't enjoy working?" He asked. "I find it fun. Takes my mind of things and I can see clear when I'm working." He confessed. Owen truly enjoyed fixing things as Riley would soon understand, but that didn't mean he didn't see what was right in front of him that being Riley. "Mac seems to like engineering and fixing things as well." He teased. He wondered if the sisters got jealous amongst themselves. It was going to be really interesting. "If the way I understand it I'll be a dad multiple times. Even a granddad at one point." God he never thought about it that way.

"I reckon you'd look cute pregnant." Riley told her with a smile. "I mean we're both thinking it. I figured I'd at least get you out of you're clothes." He told her as his shirt easily came off with Riley pulling it off him. He approached Riley and kissed her.

"I do share a cabin with my twin, amoung other things". Riley would grin slightly as Owen continued. "Lucky you, having a place to yourself. I guess that just means more room for me when I decide to stay the night". Riley figured Owen's cabin would be as good if a place as any to escape to if need be. Then again, she figured she would be spending a lot time here anyways. Both twins have already been finding ways to sneak off their Jupiter.

"Why would I? Work is dull and boring. I can find much better ways to distract my mind." It would be pretty clear to see Owen was handy, just like Macenzie. She noticed all the things he was tinkering with on top of fixing different things around the Drake's Jupiter. "Yes, Mac loves fixing things...everything but her outfits at least. Still, she is my big sister and I care about her. Riley knew she had a much different relationship with Macenzie than Teri, but appreciated both of them all the same. "Hey...I can't stop you if you want to get with her...just enjoy grease and grime all over your body".

"It the protocols work...you definately will be both unless you shoot blanks". Riley would then raise an eyebrow followed by her face turning slightly red. "N..no I wouldn't!" Riley would poke her firm, flat stomach. "I'm keeping this figure as long as I can. Fuck...getting pregnant would ruin my body". That thought did not last long as Riley pulled Owen's shirt off his body, leaving both of them topless. Her eyes would watch him close the gap as she felt him start to kiss her. Riley would press her lips firmly back on Owen's as her tongue started to snake into his mouth. She would then let her hand run up and down his naked torso while her other hand started to grip the waistband of his pants.

He grinned at her response, he was glad that he didn't have to share a cabin, though if it was with his twin then he would have been lucky since he would be able to get away with so much more. "Among other things? Do tell." He asked her as his mind went to all sorts of places with that as he wondered what Teri and Riley got up to that no one knew. He wondered if their parents knew what they were doing. "You are more than welcome to stay with me whenever you want. As long as I can keep doing this." He told her as he wanted to keep fucking her whenever he could.

"You haven't found what you like yet. I know fixing things isn't for everyone. But to me I love it. You just need to find something you enjoy." He told her. Even though he wasn't academically inclined like his sister he was intelligent at least. "I don't know. I don't mind the look of her outfits." He teased. "You forget that I build things as well. At times I'll have grease and grime over me as well. You're just lucky that today isn't that day. Maybe I will go see her." He told her. Though right now he was with Riley and there was no better place he would rather be.

"We'll just have to see. Won't we." He teased when she mentioned shooting blanks. "Who knows I might get you pregnant." He told her. He returned the favour as he continued to kiss her, his hand descended into her pants as he felt her pussy. "Fuck I want you." He told her as he kissed her neck. He started to attempt to pull her pants down as he wanted her out of her clothes so that he could take her on the workshop bench.

Riley would click her tongue and wiggle her finger at Owen. "I could tell, but I would rather show." It always seemed a topic of interest when guys found out how the Mercer twins operated...which was always something both girls always enjoyed to lean on. "Good, I would be disappointed if you told me know. Not sure how your family feels, but I will make sure to sneak my way inside each time. I think I'm finding ways to not get caught. Teri and I still have some work to do though". Riley would then wink. "Well, I wouldn't be coming over here to not expecting sex".

"Well, I'm interested in communications which is what I'm currently studying...in whatever we call a high school now". Riley would shrug, knowing this crash took all the popularity and fane away for her and Teri. "I guess I enjoy working the comms channel for our Jupiter, but still! I would rather party or just hang out than work". Riley would grin slightly as Owen talked about Macenzie. "What?! Her outfits cover up her body! She could modify her work overalls into something much more flattering!" Riley then giggled. "Well...she could use some male attention. Have fun looking at her dirty work clothes". Riley would still press herself close to Owen as their conversation continued. "I can see you like to work. They just means your good with you hands. Even if you were greasy, I would stop what I was doing".

"Hmm, I guess so". Riley then narrowed her eyes. "Unless protocol dictates it, you better not get me pregnant. Either wear a condom or pull out". Still, Riley was feeling the heat from Owen as his kisses reached her neck, tilting her head slightly to give him better access. She would then feel his hands slide into her pants and rub up against her smooth slit, causing a small moan to escape her lips. "Then fucking take me". Riley would wiggle her hips as Owen pulled her pants and panties down, leaving her body now completely naked. Riley would then mimic Owen as her own skillful hands started to unbutton his pants and pull them down his legs. "Please...I need your cock".

Owen was glad that Riley came over to visit, he had been looking forward in having sex with her, even before the crash and back on the endeavour. There had been a few stories that even he had heard about with the twins. He grinned at Riley when she spoke. "I would enjoy you sneaking into my cabin. I doubt they'd care. Mum would be more interested in if we're doing it right." He teased, though he knew that his parents were only looking out for him. "Plus I would like waking up next to you, even if they catch us. It's not like we're doing anything wrong. We're doing what the protocols demand us to do." He told her. "So why not enjoy it?" He added in. He was curious to hear what Riley thought about it, but he would like to see his family's reaction to seeing a very naked Riley in his bed.

His fingers circled her nipples as she talked about communications. "Maybe that's something to look into." He suggested. He found his passion, why can't Riley have her own? Something that she wants to do rather than be forced into doing. Owen looked back at her and enjoyed the very sight of her. "What overalls can be sexy." He teased Riley. Owen wouldn't say no to Riley whenever she wanted sex. Though he was going to enjoy Riley whenever he wanted as well. He could get used to this. "So you're saying you wouldn't mind me bending you're sister over and fucking her?" He asked, though he was enjoying the banter much more.

"What you don't want me to get you pregnant? Thought that was the entire point of the protocols." He asked. He was indeed thinking about cumming into that pretty little pussy of hers. When her pants was pulled down he pulled his own pants down so that they were both completely naked. He wrapped his arms around her as he positioned his cock. Without another word of warning he pushed his cock into her pussy.

Owen was one of the few guys that caught her eye before the crash, but never really had the chance to hook her claws into him. Riley and Teri basically kept the boys in a revolving door, but it never seem to be Owen's turn until now. "My dad is being an asshole so I have to currently sneak out if it involves another boy. This crash has made him so fucking unbearable...so expect me over alot. Your cock will thank me anyways". Riley was taken back slightly by what Owen said next. "You would like to wake up next to me?" She would blush slightly. "Careful not catch feelings Owen Drake...nothing good can co e out of that. I agree though, we aren't doing anything wrong". Like Owen, Riley would imagine what her parents reaction would be if they caught him naked in her room.

Riley would maintain her composure as she spoke about her communications, despite the sensual feeling she was getting from Owen touch on her erect nipples. Sge would then roll her eyes at his overalls comment. "I mean anything can be sexy if you wear it the right way. I told Mac to leave the straps unhook and wear a cropped tank top...or bikini top. It's sexy that way. What Mac does though...very unflattering. It's okay, I still love her". Riley then grinned and giggled. "If she lets you and I'm not available, then go for it." She then turned the tables. "So...you wouldn't mind if I fucked your brother? Maybe we can make a deal. You can have a threesome with myself and Teri or Mac...but then I get the same in return from you and Nate".

"It's not that I don't want to get pregnant by you specifically Owen...you would be a better choice than some of the dad's in the colony. I don't want to get pregnant in general. I understand the stupid protocols, but this isn't of the protocol...this is because your hot and I'm a horny slut". Riley would help Owen work his pants off as the situation got hotter and heavier. She would then feel him wrap his arms around her as his tip pressed against her smooth entrance. Riley would then cry out as Owen suddenly pushed his unprotected cock into her warm, wet pussy. Despite her reputation, her inner folds were surprisingly wrapping tight around his shaft. She was already completely aroused that he just took her suddenly without any foreplay, just loving to get right to the sex. Riley would then push some scrap material from his work bench so he could continue to fuck her right then and there.

Owen was glad that this wasn't going to be a one time thing only. Riley had confirmed that she would be seeing him again and again to which he liked the idea of it. He always wondered if the rumours were true and from what he had heard it seemed to out there but now he guessed what he had heard about the twins were in fact true. "Yeah? What's he doing?" He asked as he was curious about her dad, even though he does scare him. "Don't worry I'll enjoy having you over." He of course was going to enjoy fucking her as much as he wanted. He grinned at the mention of feelings. "What's so wrong about that?" He asked her, even though he was teasing a little bit.

He grinned when she mentioned her sister again. "That would be hot as fuck if she wore that." He told her. He would probably jump at the chance to fuck Mac if she wore something like that. "Nope. I wouldn't mind if you fucked my brother." He knew that the twins were going to do what they wanted to do anyway so he wasn't jealous at all as he had plans on fucking Riley's sister as well as the other women in this colony. He wanted to plant his seed in as many as he could. "How about I have a threesome with both Teri and Mac? Or even a foursome." He told her. "I mean what's stopping us for having two threesome's." He told her. Owen was being bold right now.

"You just want to be taken by both Nate and me at the same time." He told her, though he had no objections with that at all he wondered what Nate would think about it. "I understand that." He told her with a grin, though he was determined to get Riley pregnant. Fuck he could feel her folds tightening around his cock as he pushed his cock into her pussy, fuck it felt amazing. He noticed that she pushed some scrap material from his work bench and he understood where this was going. He wanted to pick her up and place her onto his work bench. If she allowed him to do that he would pull her by the legs so that he could easily fuck her on the bench.

Riley would roll her eyes as the conversation continued about her step-dad. "I don't know anymore. He is really being a fucking prick...thinking he owns us now. It's just makes me want to fuck every guy in this new colony...even if they are old". Riley then smirked. "Then again...I guess I was going to do that anyways. Despite what I said earlier, maybe I will let everyone cum inside me just to piss him off". Riley would continue getting close with Owen, know she would have sanctuary in his cabin whenever she chose.

Riley would gauge Owens reaction to her outfit suggestion for Macenzie. In fact, it would give her some ideas the next time she met up with him. "Good...because I was going to anyways, but I'm glad you good with that. I obviously don't care if you fuck Teri or Mac...just as long as you don't hurt them". Riley then laughed as Owen started talking about the potential threesomes. "You can if you want with Teri and Mac...only if they want to. It's no secret Teri and I will tag team any guy, but I'm not really attracted to girls."

Riley would lick her lips. "I want to be fucked by both you and Nate...it makes me hot thinking about it". Just knowing that she could take both brothers at the same time only made her sex more set, which made Owen's cock slide easier inside her. "Fuck you feel so good inside me!" She was glad he took her hint as she felt her body be placed on the workbench. Riley would then feel Owen pull her legs, which she then started to wrap around his waist. "Fuck me Owen". Riley did not care that he was not wearing a condom...or if he even planned to pull out. She would let her folds squeeze against his bare shaft as her body eagerly awaiting his next move.

He watched Riley for a moment as she mentioned her dad. He seamed crazy to him, though it was one person that he figured that he should steer very away from him. "Sounds like he's been drinking from the kool aid." He told Riley. He enjoyed sex as much as the next person however he understood that exploring this planet and understanding it was much more important. They had a society to build. Some people were acting very crazy at the moment. "I just might have to fuck every woman on this colony as well." He teased her. He was already off to a good start. He had plans on fucking her sisters as well, though he was just hoping for a threesome, or even a foursome with them.

"Just know whenever you wanted to escape you can come to my cabin or be with me whenever you wish he told her." If he was being honest with himself he was liking Riley more and more and the chance to be able to have sex with her whenever he wanted and for her to be sleeping in his cabin as well he was starting to like it more and more. "I would never force a girl onto me. that's something that you don't have to worry about." He told her. He understood that Riley cared for her sisters, he cared for his own family as well.

"If you want to be fucked by us you should talk with my brother about it. I have no issues. Fucking you with you're sisters will be fucking hot as well." He told her. He didn't need to be told twice as he began to fuck her again. His cock pushing deeper into her pussy, he wondered what the Mercer twins hadn't tried. His hands gripped onto her breasts as his hips moved quicker and quicker as he fucked her hard. "Fuck you're pussy feels amazing." He told her. God he was going to enjoy this new colony.

"I don't know what my dad's problem is...or maybe the crash awakened the real him. I don't know anymore, but I'm over his bullshit". Riley would start to think for a moment about trying to really start exploring the land more, outside of every male's bedroom. It would be their new home and it would be best to do it before someone's seed takes hold inside her and it will be hard to do such things. "Yeah? Every single one Owen? Good luck to you...although you are sexy enough to do so".

"Good, I'm going to take you up on that, even if your not here. I have a feeling I'm going to need an escape from time to time". Riley then laughed. "...or a good fuck". She was never one to form personal connections outside of her family, but it would be comforting to have a warm body to sleep by on some nights...sex or no sex. "Good Owen, I feel the men of the colony feel consent is not a thing anymore...so I'm glad my sisters will be safe with you." It was clear, despite her personality, that she loved her sisters, mother, and stepbrother. Unfortunately, Riley felt strained with Lucas, but they were still family.

"Good...it's the deal anyways. Same goes with your brother. Of course, my sisters will have to agree. I know Teri will be fine, but hard to say about Macenzie. She is not a slut like Teri and myself". Riley would start to let her moans echo in the workshop as Owen started to fuck her right in the table. She could feel his hips crash into her own as his cock drive nice and deep into her warm depths. Riley's body would shake in pleasure as Owen grabbed her perky breasts, only making him start to move faster and harder. "Ngh...fuck your cock feels so good inside me Owen." She would wrap her legs tighter around his waist as her hips rolled into him each time her thrusted forward, letting her inner folds hug his bare shaft tightly.

Owen knew that everyone needed an escape from time to time and he had no issues if Riley wanted to use his cabin for an escape. Owen wanted to explore more of this planet and he wondered if Riley would like to come along with him. He knew that he could be quite boring when he talked engineering and stuff but he wanted to explore with others. He grinned. "I wish you luck, though you don't need it." He told her with a grin. He was enjoying what was happening here and he didn't want it to end, though he knew it would.

"Or both. I'll never turn you away Riley." He told her. He must sound like a total idiot but he was truthful in what he was saying to her. He wouldn't know how to tell her from her sister if they had a threesome. Still it would probably blow his mind when it happened, he was looking forward for that for sure. "You and you're sisters are safe with me." He told her. Still he knew that he had no combat training like some of the older adults had but he felt that he could stand his ground for a little while.

"I look forward in whatever we decide on. Whoever that additional person is." He told her with a grin. "Yeah I'm pretty sure my brother will be excited to have sex with you. I'll enjoy having sex with you again as we both take you at the same time." He told her. He continued to fuck her hard, though it wasn't abusive. "I love how you're walls are tightening around my cock Riley." He said as she wrapped her legs tighter. "Fuck you're amazing." He moaned in pleasure as he started to kiss her. His hands on her breasts as he kept going. It wouldn't be long until he came right inside her.

Riley figured she would eventually tag along with one of groups to really explore planet as it would be her new home for the foreseeable future. Mostly everyone seemed nice enough, so it would also be a good way to get to know the community better outside of trying to breed all the females. Then again, Riley was having casual, unprotected sex with Owen so she was not taking any steps to slow the process down. "Thanks, everyone can use some luck after the crash so I will take it".

"Good Owen, I knew you were never an asshole. I'm glad you will accept me". Despite speaking while his cock was inside her, she believe his words. It was also nice to know Teri could find safety here as well if the moment ever came. Of course, she knew the Mercer twins reputation make any decisions a guy makes easier.

"Trust me, I know your brother will enjoy having sex with me. I look forward to it as well". Riley's statement was made in confidence, not cockiness. Hearing that she could eventually have a threesome with the Drake brothers only made the moment hotter. "I would love to take you both on...it gets me wet thinking about it". Riley would then focus back on getting fucked right in the workstation, her moans still filling the room as she started to feel Owen's cock throb deep inside her. "Ngh..it's because you feel so fucking good inside me Owen!" She would start to kiss him back as she felt his hands grope her sensitive breasts. Owen would then feel her body tremble as her juices coated his shaft, feeling her walls start to squeeze his length like a vise.

He was enjoying being able to spend his time with Riley, right now he was enjoying it more with his cock buried deep into her pussy. "Yeah that I completely understand. We need all the luck we can get." Owen replied with a grin as he kept moving his hips faster and faster knowing that he would soon reach that point of no return and finally cum hard in her pussy. He was hoping that she was ready for round two after that.

He nodded when she spoke and kissed her. "I accept you for who you are Riley. That'll never change." He told her. He didn't care if she wanted to have sex with everyone on this planet as he wanted to fuck every woman. So he figured that it was a fair trade off, plus he could have sex whenever he wanted with Riley and who would want to fuck that up?

He laughed when she mentioned his brother. Who wouldn't want to have sex with the Mercer twins? They were fucking hot. "God I look forward in more sex with you." He told her truthfully. Even if it was just regular casual sex. Fuck he was getting close now. "I'm about to cum." He told her as he warned her that he was going to cum. It wasn't long after that he actually did, he unloaded his cum deep into her pussy. He didn't pull his cock out as he gained his balance and breath.

Riley would shake her head at agree with Owen, but her words would only be replaced by louder moans as he increased his pace. Just hearing his hips snack against her own would drive the teen more crazy, letting her folds still hug tightly around his shaft.

"Thanks, it's good to know that I will not be judged. Then again, I would assume you would accept me seeing as we will be fucking often". Riley knew she would be sleeping around with most of the men in the colony, so she had no issues if the boys did the same. She had no interest in being exclusive, so she remained casual about everything...more so with sex.

"Good Owen...you're pretty hot so I'm going to want your dick often." Riley would feel Owen start to throb deep inside her, followed by his words. She knew they weren't using protection, but it felt too good to make him pull out. Besides, Riley wanted to get back at her stepdad anyways. Riley then cried out as Owen erupted deep inside her, flooding her pussy with his sticky sperm. She would grip the sides of the workbench as her folds milked his cock, feeling a few more spurts shoot inside her. "Fuck Owen...so warm"

Owen enjoyed hearing her moans of pleasure, in fact he enjoyed everything about her and he couldn't wait for the threesome that she promised him. Still he just enjoyed fucking her it would seem. "Of course I'd accept you." He told her. Who wouldn't accept this gorgeous teen? He was going to enjoy being able to have sex with her whenever he wanted. He wondered if she was going to settle down with someone, though probably not with the whole situation that was going on. He grinned at her. "Likewise. You're fucking hot as well." He told her as he kissed her neck. Truthfully he did like the sound of being able to have access to sex whenever he wanted.

As he finished cumming inside her he pulled his cock from her pussy. "Damn that was amazing." He told her. He couldn't believe that he had just came inside her pussy. Back on the endeavour he would have thought twice in doing that and been aware that he might get her pregnant but here it was common. He played with her breasts for a moment. "Ready to go again?" He asked her as he wondered if she did want to go again or not.

Back
Top Bottom