Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Romance, Adventure and Sex. 2.0

Nightcraft

Moon
What I am Looking For
First I want say, welcome to my interest thread! I update this thread every now and then as my interests change or slots open up. I am always willing to meet new RP partners. So, don't be afraid to reach out! I am currently looking for something with a little bit more than JUST sex in it. I am open to working with you on the details of the plot and would greatly appreciate it. I enjoy building a story with my RP partners that we both can enjoy. I aim to have a decent back and forth with you. I can normally get a good number of posts out a day. I do enjoy really sitting down and exchanging posts back and forth for hours! I do understand though that not everyone can do that. I want to avoid the once a week posters however. (unless real life happens, if it does, just let me know so, I am not left wondering please.) 1-3 paragraphs (200 to 500 words) is the sweet spot for me depending on the scene within the story and what's happening. Some scenes can be better served with shorter posts. I do LOVE detail however. If you can give me detail without writing me an 8 paragraphs then, you are what I am looking for. I try not to get hung up on post lengths! I am fine writing in both first and third person.

I have a few different plots in mind left still but, I enjoy meeting other writers/role-players and collaborating to make a story that works for both people. So, Please hit me up here in messages and hopefully we can craft a story together! I do enjoy stories with power dynamics in play and don't mind writing either the Submissive or Domme role. I also have a vast number of characters to pull from depending on what we come up with! I'll be adding art for them to the RT over time.

Feel free to PM me, When you PM me, please tell me a little about what you are looking for and any details you might want to share! Please also have picked one of the plots below or come with one of your own in mind. Do NOT just hit me up with a, "Hi! I want to RP!". We are all here to RP. Bring something to the table so we can start to plot. I am also open to Discord RP as well. (Kio#8188)

Current Top Craving/Interests:
(I am open to other things. This is just the current cravings.)

Plot
Pain Play/Rough sex with plenty of aftercare
Romance
Futas! (I am open to playing as one or even against one)
Power Exchanges and BDSM
================================

Kink List:
F-list - Warning

www.f-list.net

www.f-list.net

Plot Ideas!(These are only rough ideas. I am open to RPing other plots as well!!)
Fantasy Plots
1.) A..Prize?:
In this plot, YC would have been from a town that was recently pillaged by MC's tribe. YC along with a few other women from the town were taken as prizes/spoils. The tribe is comprised of different clans all with their own agendas and goals. The clans are loosely held together by a common thing, there are no men. Only futas and their women. Each clan being ran by the strongest and most dominate futa from each clan. The current ruling clan is MC's clan. MC is one of the best fighters but is reluctant to take her place as heir to her clan. Much preferring to do anything but lead. MC's mothers decide it's time to try to push MC into accepting her role in the clan. Gifting YC to MC as a prize for her recent achievements. The plot opens up from there. Is your character willing for this change in her life? Maybe she's unwilling at first and comes around? Will MC accept her place or will our characters run away together? Do they stay and navigate the politics? Happy to brainstorm ideas!

2.) Witch On The Run: This is a more modern/urban fantasy. MC runs from her family/coven. Strikes out on her own and becomes a witch for hire. Taking up odd jobs here and there. Ranging anywhere from simple curses and charms to hit jobs. Magic is a common thing in this setting. All manner of creatures/races are kicking around in the world. The catch is, MC's coven is looking to take her back. Get creative with YC and their backstory! Bring me something fun and we will craft a deeper plot together. Looking for this to be a little bit more story driven rather than just smut.

3.) Street Signs: Another modern/urban fantasy idea. Magic and other worldly creatures are still new. Only having just come out of the shadows a year ago. Tensions are still high between the magical and non-magical folk. Crime and gang violence is high in the city. After a particularly brutal crime is committed, the law has decided to crack down on both the magical and non-magical gangs within the city. MC would either be the detective sent in to get to the bottom of the violence and slowly work on bringing tensions down or MC could be one of the magical gang leaders. This might skew a little on the darker side. Plenty of room for plotting depending on what YC is. Looking for a bit of forbidden romance with this one as well.

4.) Blood Moon: This one can either be set in a more traditional fantasy setting or a more modern one where magic isn't all that common yet. The Basic idea is that MC is a werewolf and so is all of her family. The family has always kind of been that odd/strange family in town. A rival pack has recently moved into the area and is looking to take over. YC one way or another gets thrown into the middle of this conflict. Let's get creative with the how's and whys! Is YC just an innocent human in the crossfire? Maybe YC also has a secret about them! Let's plot and brainstorm!

Modern/ Non-Fantasy/Slice of Life

This section is currently under construction! I am open to this kind of setting. Just reach out to me. I do have plots but, still working on getting them written out to add to the RT!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom