Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Self Defence Sessions! [Open] [Week 1 Day 6]

9f232924fe794516bd68c28363241c8b.png Player: Jack Stalker
Character: Jason Masters
Tagging: Anyone interested in self defence
Time: Morning classes each day, before science and botany work.

Jason had advertised and set up a self defence class, primarily designed for women, but some of the weaker or less experienced men might find something of use. Weapons training was not currently on the table with regards to firearms, but sticks and clubs were viable, as well as small blades.

No matter the size, a human target had the same vulnerable points. Throat, genitals, eyes. All exposed and waiting to receive a strike if the target was unsuspecting or just too slow to get out of the way. While they were not expected to be fighting humans, it was also a generally good way to stay fir and healthy!

A few improvised crash pads had been set up in a scenic spot by the nearby body of water.

If there were no takers, it was easy enough to break camp and it would be as though he were never there.

Who: Khandi Nyong'o-Robinson
Where: Scenic Spot near the Lake
Relevant: @Jack Stalker as Jason mentioning Abeba @MsBloom
When: Day 6 Morning

Khandi was faced with the new realities of life in this much reduced colony. She knew she would have to accept some things she didn't want to accept and was making her peace with it. But she also knew she would have to fight to preserve some decency and dignity for her and her children. To that end, she made a note of Jason Masters offer of a self-defense class and decided to make time for it. She wore dark glasses to hide the remnants of her ordeal with Capheus and form fitting yoga pants and sleeveless top to be functional for the lesson she expected. She had already learned from Lea that Jason could be trusted and Khandi had grown close to Lea as her step mom and trusted the girls instincts and intellect. Besides, Jason wasn't exactly hard on the eyes even if 'mountain man' wasn't exactly her preferred type.

"Good morning." She said to her instructor as she arrived, not quite sure what to expect. She didn't think news of her assault was well known, she had asked everyone that had assisted her afterwards to keep quiet about it. She had warned Lea and Abeba and taken what precautions she could on their behalf. "I want to thank you for...looking out for Lea." She said, not quite sure how to phrase the nature of the relationship between the young teen and this man. It was a pity Lea had to grow up so quickly, but everyone was going to need to make adjustments and sacrifices, that was all too apparent to the woman waiting to learn more about self-defense.

Who: Abeba Nyong'o
Relevant: @Jack Stalker Jason @LeaT

After her mum had brought her and Lea aside, almost the moment she had returned home after first stopping at the Drake Jupiter to help her girlfriend lose her virginity, and tried to warn them that not all the men and boys of the colony would take no for an answer, especially not since the protocol basically rendered any female no null and void Abeba had decided to join her mother taking self-defence classes in some sort of semi-secrecy.

Dressed much like her mum she appeared with her girlfriend, now walking slightly better than she had a few days ago, who was wearing her tight fitting flight suit. Of course, walking with a crutch as she was she was most likely to observe rather than to participate but she too wanted to sign up after Abeba had told her about Khandi's warning.

zITflng.jpg
Player: Jack Stalker
Students present: Khandi @LeaT Abeba @MsBloom

Two students? That was double the number, plus two, that he had expected to turn up.

Tying back his hair he invited them to kneel down on the crash mats to begin the session.

"So, firstly, my names Jason Masters and thanks for attending, these sessions should be quite short, as I understand people have other duties and things to do to help set up the infrastructure of the colony, myself included." he began. "You can call me Jason, or 'Sensei' if you'd like to keep things more professional." he explained, offering them a handshake each and a friendly smile.

"I'm a practitioner of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, which I was taught a while back, but I'm not here to teach you how to become BJ experts." he delivered deadpan. "These sessions are not designed to teach you how to kill, either, though it's possible that a target you defend against may become injured or suffer life changing injuries to their eyes, throat or genitals." he continued, keeping a straight face for the moment.

"Since there are two of you, any practical demonstrations can be carried out on each other, so I won't have to get too 'hands on'." he added with a grin.

"So, the first thing you should do in a self defence situation is... can anyone tell me?" he asked, looking between the women. One he knew was Lea's mother, though clearly not by birth, the same went for the other who must her sister. Both were clearly blessed with good looks, with Khandi being closer to his age and Abeba being nearer to Lea's it was certainly a genetic thing. Both looked fit enough to be able to handle a few 'demonstrative' moves, albeit with each other for the time being.

Character: Riley Mercer
Relevant: @Jack Stalker as Jason, Abeba @MsBloom Khandi @LeaT

Riley would hear the advertisement for self defense which immediate peaked her interest. She really never had any hobbies when it came to physical activities outside of track and general exercise, so it would be good lessons to learn. After her sexual encounters so far...she didn't want any man to feel they could take advantage of her or Teri, despite their promiscuous reputation. That though process would even extend to Ana, Mac, and Theo.

Riley would make sure to throw on some activewear before leaving, figuring there would be some physicality involved with the lessons. She would then travel to the destination provided only to realized they just started. Riley would the sprint toward the trio, realizing that only Khandi and Abeba were their. "Whoa! Sorry, I was running late!" She would hurry and claim one of the rolled out Matt's, giving a look over to the mother and daughter combo. Riley had no idea how much was told about her yesterday afternoon time with Capheus, not that she had a choice in the matter. Then again, she wondered if Abeba already visited her step-dad. Still, those were thoughts for a different time. Riley would give both of them a smile as she had no issues with either ladies.

Riley would then turn her attention to Jason, letting her eyes take in his rugged good looks. "Wow, you are sexier up close". She would then clear her throat. "Sorry...I just had to tell you that before we started with any lessons. Did I miss what we are going to learn? Will it be fun?"

Relevant: @Jack Stalker as Jason mentioning Abeba @MsBloom

Khandi gave her daughter a smile, glad she had decided to take her safety seriously. She gave Caitlin a friendly wave, thinking perhaps her daughter had the right idea taking a girlfriend. The strictly lesbian Caitlin would have good reason for taking the class, hopefully she could learn from watching if not participating. She nodded to Jason, she could see why Lea had taken a liking to him. She snorted at his 'BJ' comment, she tried to give him an 'unamused' look but her lips were curling into a smile too much to pull it off seriously. She doubted she would call him Sensei but it did have its appeal.

Conversely, she tried not to look too disappointed when he said he wasn't going to be too hands on. Though as the skinny white girl ran up, she wondered if his policy wasn't likely to change.

"Scream?" She answered after Riley got settled and into position. As soon as she said it she thought back at how she didn't scream when Capheus took her. She was afraid of what Charles might do and what Capheus' reaction might have been. But maybe there was another answer, she hoped so as she waited for his suggestion. She wasn't going to come to a class like this just to have to scream for help when something went wrong.

Last edited:
zITflng.jpg
Students present: Khandi @LeaT Abeba @MsBloom

The newcomer with the forward attitude was a looker for sure! Hell, she was almost as good looking as Lea! He figured that if there was one girl in the colony who was going to get screwed senseless, then there she was... and apparently she had a twin?

Some families had crazy genetics.

However Jason was all too aware that looks weren't everything. He didn't know much about any of the women assembled in front of him, but he knew that (for him) simply looking good wasn't enough. For a partnership to work (after all, if he decided to join in with the whole semi insane 'breeding' protocol that the families had concocted between them, then he could end up a father), then their personalities needed to gel. Back in his marine days he could imagine a squad going to war with each other, over who got the first dance with such prime looking material as was present here. There was no time for finding out if you got along back then... just wham, bam, thank you ma'am, fuelled by youthful lust. He'd had a lot of fun, perhaps too much.

Thank god botany and Hydroponics were a lot more chill.

"Only up close? Perhaps you need glasses?" he chuckled good naturedly in response to Riley's introductory comment. "Let's face it, we're all fine specimens of humanity... at least on the outside, the rest remains to be seen. As for this being fun, only time will tell." he shrugged.

"Well, let's try starting again.." he nodded to Caitlin and mouthed 'just hit people with your stick', before turning back to the others. "Welcome. I'm Jason, or your 'Sensei' for this session." he explained to Riley. "It looks like I might have to get hands on with a few moves after all. By the way if any of you are uncomfortable with me placing my hands on you to display certain techniques, then please say so. Please don't feel that you have to acquiesce due to peer pressure." he added.

He then turned his attention to Khandi as she spoke up. He would give Abeba and Caitlin attention as needed.

"Partially correct. This is, remember, session one. The first thing you should do in a dangerous situation is... to run for your life! You should, of course, always make sure you have a clear exit from any encounter, but running is important as you may well be able to outrun an assailant, which immediately removes you from any conflict. Yes... I know you want to get to gouging out eyes and crushing genitals, but this is not 'How to kill as fast as possible, one oh one'... although if your assailant does suffer fatal injuries, well, that's just too bad." he grinned, surveying the women in front of him.

With this stock, the colony was going to be giving birth to a load of handsome actor types and supermodels.

"Screaming is also important, as you said Khandi, because not only will you attract the attention of anyone decent who can come to your aid, but you may scare the attacker away if they do not wish to be discovered or interrupted. However, screaming is outdated. As your husband reminded me the other day..." he looked at Khandi, "We all have communicators. Miss Weathers, the computer wiz, has also demonstrated with her music, news and talk broadcasts that some channels can be blanket broadcast to everyone. Simply put you can send a call for help instantly, to anyone, assuming you aren't in a dead zone and your comm is working. Hell, with our positioning tech you could just hit a panic button and everyone in range could come running to your location." he finished.

"Ooookay... I could give a nice long lecture about how you should be evading dangerous situations in the first place, as well as trusting your instincts, presenting strong verbal boundaries and acting confident and not like a victim, but let's assume all that has failed and you have to deal with a weak minded excuse for a human being, who believes that assault is an acceptable way for someone to behave." he stood up and gestured for anyone not standing to do so.

"Let's see what you know already. Let's say someone is coming towards you and making clearly unreasonable demands. How would you stand and present yourself to deal with such an individual? And if you have any martial arts experience, now would be a good time to confess it." he finished, making sure he kept his eyes roaming from woman to woman evenly. He didn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable, after all, despite the fact that he was most certainly enjoying the view (as well as mentally stripping them, he was only human after all).

Relevant: @Jack Stalker as Jason, Abeba and Caitlin @MsBloom Khandi @LeaT

Riley would look over at all the girls before turning her attention back to Jason. Just looking at him made her glad she chose to take self defense lessons today. Still, despite her constant teenage lusting, Riley did want to pick up a few techniques...even more so seeing how her step dad acted. She would laugh at Jason's tease before finally setting in her Matt

"Okay Ja...sensi!" Riley would respect the title when Jason was teaching. "I think it's a great idea! I know I will learn more with your strong hands in me sensei".

Riley would listen to Khandi's suggestion, along with Jason's explanation. Screaming and running would be viable techniques, but she was curious to how well that would work in a new colony that was enacting a breeding protocol. Riley was then curious to what the special meaning ment directed at Khandi as it seemed she may have faced some trauma already. Once Jason stood up, Riley would follow suit...it just seemed the natural thing to do.

Riley would glance out Khandi, Abeba and Caitlin before stepping forward toward Jason. "Sensei, I would pretend I wanted him to have me". Riley would sway her hips slightly. "Lure him in to think he is going to get what he wants....". Riley then kicked her leg. "Bam! Right in the dick! I know you said there is more than that, but it's how I would currently handle it". Riley then smiled. "I did take some kickboxing classes, but it was more for cardio".

Character: Teri Mercer
Relevant: @Jack Stalker Jason @LeaT Khandi @Aluora Riley

With everything that had happened since they were stranded on this planet, her step-dad's obsession with the breeding protocol and keeping the family pure, the rumours about Old Man Nyong'o, or rather what her twin had told her when she got back to their cabin that same morning, Teri was quite fed up with the idea of being reduced to a simple breeding vessel into which any surviving male could just dump his seed and knock her up.

It wasn't that she had any interest in finding just that one partner to breed with but she wanted to choose for herself who she fucked. Her step-dad's actions the night before had certainly opened her eyes to just how it was going to be for herself and the other girls and women, at least for the foreseeable future, unless they did something.

Self Defence classes seemed like a good place to start and so she arrived right on the heels of her twin sister.
"Room for one more?" she asked just as Jason, that hunk of a man, explained that the first thing to do if being attacked was to run, and to do so screaming.

Who: Abeba Nyong'o / Caitlin Drake
Relevant: @Jack Stalker Jason @LeaT

Gouge at the eyes, would have been Abeba's first suggestion as well. It was strange perhaps that running away, or at least trying to, had not been the first thing, or even the second, to enter her mind. Her second idea had been to go for the crotch, or eyes of the attacker but that was the way she had learned in the rather incomplete and only barely useful one time class in self-defence they had taught in school. Eyes, crotch ... Gouge, kick, run.

She voiced this to Jason and the group suggesting that perhaps it would be better to first try to incapacitate the attacker before trying to run.
"I mean, he might be both faster and have more stamina," she explained and looked around the group.

Caitlin simply put her weight on her good foot ans swung her crutch through the air as if aiming for the crotch of an imaginary male.
"Got it," she said and giggled at the idea.

Relevant: @Jack Stalker as Jason @Aluora as Riley @MsBloom multiple

Khandi wondered if it was her age or background, or perhaps the combination as to why she was less likely to want to strike back as a first reaction. When she was these girls' age she was a dancer, she liked people to think it was classical, but she was an exotic dancer. The Endeavor had always seemed so sanitized to the majority of families living and raising their children aboard the technological marvel. But it had its dark underbelly like any society. She had to endure a certain amount of unwanted attention, it came with the job. But she was never far from a bouncer that would take action if she made a serious protest or complaint if the client was a bit too aggressive.

But Khandi was a physical being and she wasn't afraid to get rough, it simply wasn't her first instinct and maybe that is what she needed to work on in this class. She had thought she would kill Capheus, but she wasn't as certain as she could go that far. Some good moves would be helpful though, especially if they were quick and effective.

She rolled her eyes at Riley's obvious flirtation though it might have been more jealousy than moral superiority. The twins certainly had their reputation which might be well deserved but that was only hearsay as far as Khandi was concerned. She had missed Riley's experience with Capheus, having been reaching out to what she hoped was the sane portion of the Mercer family at the time. She was just realizing she wasn't all that sure this was Riley or Teri when the second one showed up. She still wasn't sure but neither girl seemed particularly traumatized so maybe there was something to their reputation. Of course they might also just be putting on a good act, much like Khandi herself was trying to do.

As far as the instruction went, she stood when told and tried to take a 'ready' stance on the balls of her feet, ready to move in any direction but not especially aggressive looking. She definitely looked like she was leaning of flight rather than fight. Perhaps subconsciously she moved towards Abeba as if she was more concerned with defending her child than herself.

zITflng.jpg
Students present: Khandi @LeaT Abeba, Teri, Caitlin @MsBloom Riley @Aluora

Jason figured that it was obviously a slip of the tongue, but Riley's 'hands in me' instead of 'hands on me', did cause him to think about what it would be like to get his fingers inside any of the women who were present before him. Sure, it might have seemed like the opportunity of a lifetime, to be part of a colony which had adopted such an insane protocol, but he knew he was still hanging onto some of the morals of old earth. Fortunately he wasn't married, and had no daughter of his own, so the current situation was far more manageable than it would have been otherwise. Instead of going 'off grid' and heading out into the woods, to get as far away from this madhouse as possible, he could afford to hang around and see how things developed.

Jason raised an eyebrow at Riley's suggested course of action. "That's pretty much in the right ball park, so to speak, Riley. If you take up a hostile stance, your attacker will come in all guns blazing. If you make them think they have already won, then their guard may be lower. To put it plainly, surprise is your best chance of landing a good solid blow, enough to stun them so you can get away." he explained.

Checking over Khandi he stroked his beard, letting his gaze run up and down her legs, as though analysing her stance. Of course he was checking her out, like he was checking out everyone. He might have felt uncomfortable doing so with Lea's actual mother or sister, but she was adopted, so this sort of thing was just more fantasy fuel, rather than anything that might be distasteful. "Not bad Khandi. You look like you are thinking about fleeing, it would be better to give the appearance of complete surrender though." he advised.

When Teri, Riley's equally attractive mirror image, showed up... he nodded, giving her a friendly smile. "Sure Teri. Welcome aboard." the class seemed to be filling up fast. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not, was it just because they wanted something to do, or because they were being cautious in case they ran into some sort of alien humanoid, or was it for a more serious reason?

"There's no need to enter into a physical altercation with someone who may be way more powerful than you are, if you can escape on foot, summon aid via comms or simply scare them away then those should absolutely be your first choices." noted Jason, as Abeba spoke up. "But you get an A for enthusiasm." he grinned. When Caitlin swung her 'stick' he nodded again. "Obviously if you have a gun, just shoot them.. however it's often not easy for someone to pull a trigger when they do not have a military background, even if they think it would be. Likewise hand to hand weapons can be a double edged sword, if you hesitate, or lack skill, then that weapon can be taken away from you and used by your attacker." he explained.

"Here, allow me to show you a good initial position." he continued, stepping forwards and moving to show each student how to assume a 'non confrontational' pose, one which might lure in an assailant, hopefully making them overconfident.

"Use a confident, relaxed stance in which your hips and shoulders are forward, your arms are bent, and your hands are up and open. This posture may mislead the attacker into thinking you’re willing to comply. If it becomes necessary for you to strike, they probably won’t be prepared for it." he instructed, first using Khandi to illustrate what he was talking about by moving her into position, he then moved to reposition anyone else who needed assistance. He briefly wondered if Riley and Teri weren't advanced robots of some sort, as there didn't seem to be any way for them to have any internal organs, given their narrow waists which his hands could almost encircle. "If you are conversing with your assailant, then you have a chance to put them at ease, so you can strike with surprise. However if they have grabbed you, then you will need to act immediately." he added.

There was so much eye candy here he was starting to get a sugar rush... and it took a concerted effort for Jason to stick to his self defence script and not lose focus and become distracted by the fantasies playing out in his head.

"In reality, you are likely to be anxious, worried, scared, perhaps even panicking. For those reasons you need to keep your attacks simple, basic, something you can easily perform almost instinctively." he continued, focusing on the situation at hand. He walked around the students, assessing their form and occasionally allowing his imagination to wander. He would never assign number values to women in person, it was both rude and inconsiderate, but even if he had there would not have been anyone here less than an eight. Truly, these were the cream of humanities crop.

"The three attacks you should be focusing on are a heel-palm strike to the face, an eye gouge or a knee to the groin, not a kick... which if failed can leave you vulnerable and off balance. All these three are very effective, even if you find yourself knocked down. Remember, most assailants are bullies and generally weak minded individuals who are not trained martial artists... and are not used to victims who fight back." he informed the gathered students. "It's also important to remember that you should not stop attacking, not until you are confident that your opponent is sufficiently stunned or crippled enough to allow you to escape." he told the class. "Now, let's try a few of those. I trust you not to actually make contact with these moves, but pair up and try a few on each other, your body needs to get used to the movements needed, so practice is important." he added, demonstrating a few of them on each student, spreading himself around so as not to play favourites.

"Martial arts experience of any kind may well qualify you for some advanced one on one training... but it might be better to contact me via a comm message about that after class. That goes for anyone else who has previous self defence training, is looking for a more bespoke experience... or perhaps is just self conscious and would prefer private tuition." he finished, letting his gaze roam about the students in a casual and innocent fashion.

Relevant: @Jack Stalker as Jason @Aluora as Riley @MsBloom multiple
Checking over Khandi he stroked his beard, letting his gaze run up and down her legs, as though analysing her stance. Of course he was checking her out, like he was checking out everyone. He might have felt uncomfortable doing so with Lea's actual mother or sister, but she was adopted, so this sort of thing was just more fantasy fuel, rather than anything that might be distasteful. "Not bad Khandi. You look like you are thinking about fleeing, it would be better to give the appearance of complete surrender though." he advised.

"You mean like this?" She pretended to stumble forward and fell into his arms, her full breast pressing into his chest. With her dancer's grace and speed her hands caught her, one pressed against his hard abs, the other at his hip. She only hoped he would not see her as a threat and immediately kick her ass, but she had to have a little faith sometimes. Her hand quickly slid down to tease his manhood. She smiled and looked up at him. "Are you packing or are you just glad to see me?" She teased a whisper into his ear. To an unsuspecting attacker, she might have him in a very painful grip but she merely gave a quick double pat to his hardness and stepped back with a wink returning to her place on the mat. It was all over almost as quickly as it had begun. She wasn't defenseless and that fact more than anything had her wondering why she hadn't fought harder against Capheus.

She tended towards Abeba when it came time to need a partner though she was also happy to get some 'hands on' instruction from Jason. She could certainly be a flirt, but she also knew how smitten Lea was with this man, and she wasn't so sure the feeling wasn't mutual. Before the class dispersed, she would have a word privately, or perhaps with Abeba close by.

"Thank you for the lesson...and for taking Lea under your wing." She gave him a knowing look that suggested she didn't see him as perfectly innocent in whatever happened but she obviously wasn't angry with him.

"I know you got this whole lone wolf thing going on, but I want to invite you to stay with us in our jupiter." She paused as she looked for how to say what she wanted to say but not long enough for him to refuse her offer just yet. "It might be good for you, but frankly I'd feel more comfortable with you nearby." She said, laying her cards on the table as she felt he deserved her honesty.

"Just think about it, and drop by when you have a chance." She concluded then headed off, leaving their sexy instructor to whichever girls decided to lay in wait for him. Poor Lea was going to have some serious competition for that one. She thought to herself as she headed back to the family jupiter.

Relevant: @Jack Stalker as Jason, Abeba, Caitlin, and Teri @MsBloom Khandi @LeaT

Riley would grin as Teri joined the class. Although the sexy instructor was the main reason both twins cane out, Riley knew Teri had the same feeling after what Lucas did to them. Both girls needed to learn how to fight back when the situation arises.

Riley would wink at Jason when he commended her approach to an attacker by using her body to draw them off guard. It was good to know that she was not off based in that approach. "Hear that Teri? We got this!"

Riley would practice a few minutes she learned in kickboxing class, but she was definately novice at best...basically maneuvers to help keep her in shape. Still, it was something that could come in handy if the moment called for it. Riley then noticed Khandi use a sly technique of her own to grab a feel of Jason, turning toward her twin real quick. "Damn, I'm stealing that move". Once Khandi left, Riley would call for Jason, hoping to get some more attention from him. "Sensi, can you give me your hands on training? I was hoping you should me how to escape a grapple".

zITflng.jpg
Students present: Khandi @LeaT Abeba, Teri, Caitlin @MsBloom Riley @Aluora

Jason maintained a neutral expression on his face, as much as possible, but there was a definite smirk forming on his lips as Khandi stumbled into his grasp. He was, of course, quick to catch her but angle his body, in case she turned out to be one of those 'smart asses' who had sometimes showed up in boot camp or at classes like this one, trying to catch the teacher off guard so that they could get in a good knee to the groin or punch to the face. He'd never seen the point in that, he'd also never seen it succeed.

However it was quite difficult to keep a professional and aloof appearance when Khandi's tits were mashed against him, and thoughts of what it would be like to have her laid out in front of him would be like. Sure, she was Lea's mother. Sure, she was married... but she sure looked like she could take a hard pounding. He was overdue delivering one to someone, a deep hard pounding, the likes of which might tear a more innocent younger girl apart.

He couldn't believe she was being so forward and brazen, but it seemed like that was a popular approach right now, what with the hot blonde Riley already guilty of it, and now the hot M.I.L.F who was pressed up against him. He just smiled and helped to stabilise her on her feet. Since he figured that she wasn't planning to cripple him, he allowed her to have her teasing fun, while steadying them both. "Yes, that's a good move." he nodded with a grin.

Jason watched her with Abeba and, in truth, had no problem imagining what it would be like to fuck the entire female portion of the Robinson family. Sure, he liked Lea best, but given the age difference and the current twisted breeding situation, he was pretty sure that after losing her virginity to him, the nubile young Robinson girl would soon be fucking and or sucking someone else. Normally he wasn't the sort to share his women, but as he had no control over who else Lea ultimately ended up fucking (because of the insane protocol the families had embraced), he was more than ready to cut loose and indulge himself with other women, assuming they were interested of course. He wasn't going to force the issue but, as long as he maintained a presence in Lea's life, it was an acceptable compromise compared to going full 'control mode' over her.

"Sure. She asked me to give her a hand, so I gave her one." he replied deadpan to Khandi's comment about her step daughter.

As she mentioned him being a lone wolf, he nodded. "It's just a fact. I'm the lone survivor of the Jupiter I was on. I'm not part of any of the families around here, and technically I'm not part of any of the questionable arrangements that are being made between them... but, when in Rome." he shrugged. He wondered how many of the colonists even understood such a comment, how many of them would even remember Rome a year from now. He raised an eyebrow at her offer, thinking it over. What did 'comfortable' mean? That she thought he could deter any 'breeders' coming around? He wasn't a law officer, nor did he want to be one, however if the colony did end up needing a Sheriff, then who better than someone who had no direct connection to any of the families, and thus no bias or obvious reason to play favourites? "Sounds reasonable. Comm me when you want me to come over for the room mate interview." he grinned.

As Khandi departed, he noticed Riley approach and turned his attention towards her, politely grinning as she gave him a wink. While the adults in the colony might have moral or ethical issues with what was happening, it occurred to him that teenagers, with their hormones raging out of control, might well be embracing things like they were kids in a candy store. Certainly the blonde twins did not appear to be backwards in coming forwards... he wondered how their parents felt about it all, then realised that they were likely behind all of the breeding nonsense in the first place.

He chuckled at her request. "Well, the first thing you should do is run away, while screaming for help into your communicator." he quipped with a grin.

"Seriously though, this is only the first session, we don't want to move too far ahead, too fast. Taking in everything and dealing with advanced moves might be a bit much on the first day." he explained, "But, like I said, if you think you are a little ahead of the curve and would like some one on one tutoring, then feel free to approach me after class or call me." he advised in a friendly tone.

Back
Top Bottom