Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Nice Picnic [Week 1 Day 4]

Colonel_Liam

Supernova
Who: Alexander Drake and Elizabeth Drake (NSFW)
Where: A glen near the colony
Relevant: @LeaT as Mia, and @Jack Stalker surveilance drone
When: Day 4 Morning

Elizabeth had her arm linked with her favorites pets, enjoying the feel of the younger womans lovely bust pressed against her as they made their way to rendezvous. "I'm sure you're going to love it. I know he doesn't seem like it, but Alex can be VERY romantic when he wants to be, she told her pet as they walked on. She was eager to finish the job she had started with Mia back aboard the Endeavor, so see the younger woman pumped full of their husbands seed again and again. She knew her husband was interested in creating another branch of the family, and she certainly had to issue with that, but to her the process of making more children was the really fun part.

After a long walk the two women found themselves in a clearing in the forest, where Alexander had laid out a blanket, along with a picnic of various foods. Simple things, but some of them were of the rarer variety that had been salvaged from the Jupiters, rather than the stock rations bars they ate on a day to day basis.

Alexander smiled and stood up, greeting each of them with an embrace, and hungry kiss, Mia first, and then Elizabeth. "Hello my loves." he told them, guiding them over to the blanket and helping them to settle in.

Who: Mia Khan
Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Alexander and Elizabeth and @Jack Stalker surveilance drone

It had been nearly ten years since Mia joined the Drake family. At the time she would hardly of imagined walking arm and arm with Elizabeth. She was just coming of age and was expected to take on a servant role like her parents in the crew of the Endeavor. Colonists often forgot there were several hundred workers that didn't have jupiters or much of a future in the new colony. They had subsistence jobs, keeping all the systems going, feeding everyone, etc. She had seen Alex Drake as an escape from all that, she thought she was seducing him, luring him away from his wife, the very woman she was strolling with at this moment. My how she was wrong, Elizabeth was far from threatened by Mia, in fact she seemed every bit as eager as Alex to have her in their marriage bed.

Since then they have been a solid throuple, Mia only posing as an au pair to satisfy her parents that she wasn't just whoring herself out, they would have never understood a polyamorous relationship. While it was a non-traditional balance between the three of them, it was a genuine loving relationship. Yes, she was largely Beth's toy, a role she very much enjoyed. Alex was more of a traditional husband and for Mia it was truly the best of both worlds. Elizabeth was the first wife and Mia respected her for it, even feeling the older woman was largely her mentor especially in the sex department.

As casually as she might take off her jacket when entering a home, Mia's top came off shortly after Alexander embraced her as he was still sharing a passionate kiss with Elizabeth. Nudity had largely been the norm for them when together and while being 'outside' was quite the novelty, they were still alone as far as they knew. Her pants would be off soon enough, but she let everyone get settled and maybe a bite to eat first.

As Alexander and Elizabeth finished their kiss, they were greeted by the sight of Mia's beautiful chest. Elizabeth, though sporting a bust that was by no means small, was slightly jealous of how perky Mia's were. She suspected that developing aboard a ship in space may have helped. Alexander moved up and gently cupped one of Mia's globes, giving her nipple a brief kiss.
"You read my mind Mia." Said Elizabeth, pulling her tank top up over her head, and then unclasping her bra, tossing the garments over to were, Mia had put hers, before she dropped her jeans as well, stripping her socks and shoes in the process, leaving her just a pair of black brief panties. Crouching down she inspected the basket Alex had packed. "Oh you brought some of the salt pork honey? You shouldn't have!" she crowed, as she sat on her hip, and started to prepare a sandwhich, watching her husband and wife.

Marcus helped Mia to the blanket, letting her rest against his chest with her back, after he had tossed off his own shirt. "How are you feeling my love?" he asked, stroking her bare arms. "Are you finding ways to fill your time?"

Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Alexander and Elizabeth and @Jack Stalker surveilance drone

When both of Alexander's wives were topless, Mia put her arms out to embrace them both, practically smothering their husband's chest with tit flesh. Mia being the shortest of the group was on her tip toes as kisses were exchanged all around. It was a wonderful ritual as kisses went from two sets of lips being joined by a third wedging between and each taking their turns among the others.

Mia was soon in only her panties as well as she joined Elizabeth in ogling Alexander's upper body as it was exposed. As was often the case, they wore matching black panties. Elizabeth was apparently hungry as she dove into the picnic. There was of course no rush, part of the magic of having children old enough to take care of themselves. Mia lounged back against her husband, enjoying the feel of his light touches as she spread her legs open as she looked at Elizabeth. She ran a finger along the leg hole of her panties as her eyes watched Elizabeth take a bite. She subtly tugged the lace from her aroused pussy, showing the elder wife how puffy her lips were, showing pink.

"Oh yes, my time is well filled. But I have something else that needs filled, soon." She said as her hand went to caress Alexander's hardening manhood through his pants before she began to work the belt and buttons.

Alexander let out a little laugh as Mia worked to match their wife in nakedness. The fact that the three of them were all openly sexual beings, and matched each other in desire for one another was part of what made their unorthodox arrangement work. His hands were roaming over Mia and Elizabeth's naked bodies as they shared kisses. There was a dichotomy there, his rough hands on their smooth skin. It thrilled him.

As they settled in, Alexander moved one hand to cup Mia's left breast, teasing the nipple under his calloused thumb, gently nibbling and kissing at her shoulder and neck as teased him verbally, and Elizabeth visually. "And I sense you're eager for that my love?" he said, applying just a little more pressure to her nipple, groaning a little as he felt her hand move to his manhood, rubbing him through his jeans. His free hand moved to help her undo his belt and zipper.

Elizabeth was aware of Mia teasing her, and though she herself was eager for the real festivities to begin she took her time, wanting to tease her young wife. She took her time to make a sandwich, though she didn't take a bite, It would be bad manners to have anything in her teeth for what she had planned next.

Crawling on her hands knees, he wide hips up in the air she approached Mia. "Alexander may have brought some tasty snacks, but you're my treat of choice right now." she said, in a sultry voice before kissing Mia hungrily. Her hands joined Alexander's on her Mia's breasts, her smaller, more slender fingers adding a new dimension to the stimulation.
Slowly she kissed Mia's chin and neck and then down her chest between her breasts and over her belly, while her hands trailed down Mia's flanks to pull her lacy black panties down her well formed legs, to leave Mia's cunny uncovered in the warm spring air. It was already glistening. With her ass still up in the air, Elizabeth pointed her blue eyes up to Mia's. "Oh my, look at this." she teased before giving Mia's mound a tentative lick, before pressing in more firmly, her lips and tongue spreading Mia's pretty pink folds.

The throuple had been causally naked like this more times than Mia could recall, but somehow being outside brought a new element to it. The feel of Alexander's hands reminded her of why this worked so well. His rough hands contrasted so nicely with Elizabeth's soft curves, hard muscles contrasting with full breasts. It was the best of both worlds and Mia, as she often had, felt like she died and gone to heaven. Well a very sexualized version of heaven.

Feeling her husband toy with her large sensitive breasts as she watched Elizabeth casually make a sandwich, making her toy wait for her full attention. But when she crawled over, like a great cat ready to pounce, she knew she was in for a treat much better than any sandwich. "Yes I am." She said emphatically to her wife as she was declared her treat of choice. Having both breasts get the attention of her lovers was making her pussy ache, jealous for the attention her breasts were getting.

She kissed back and it was both with regret and excited anticipation that she felt Elizabeth break their kiss but only to work her way down her body. She leaned back against Alexander, turning her head to make out with him as she felt Elizabeth slip off her panties and expose her wet and arousal pussy. Mia broke her kiss with Alexander as she felt Elizabeth's tongue on her nether lips. "Oh god yes." Mia exclaimed as her hand dove into Alexander's pants and caressed his heavy balls. "I'm so ready for you to breed me baby." She said, confident that Elizabeth was happy for her and that their wife was preparing her for their husband's first attempt at breeding her.

Elizabeth dove into Mia's folds with the confidence of woman who knew what she was doing generally, and also had a wealth of experience with this particular scenario. She smirked as she heard the younger woman's exclamation, running her long fingers along Mia's inner thighs and spreading them wide apart as she lapped and kissed Mia's bare folds and clit (NSFW). She loved the taste of Mia's nectar and her ice blue eyes did their best to keep Mia's in view even as she made out with their husband. Her own arousal was growing in sync with Mia's and soon the air around them was thick with the heady scent of both of their juices as Elizabeth began to soak her own panties (NSFW).

Behind Mia, Alexander was content for the time being to let Mia handle his pants, and what lay within, his hand now freed to play with both of her lovely full breasts. His tongue snaked into Mia's eager mouth, batting her into submission as they kissed. Feeling her hand on his heavy sac, he groaned into the kiss. Breaking it for a moment, he pressed his forehead against Mia's. "Of course baby. You didn't think I was going to let someone else knock up my wife before I had a chance, colony rules be damned." he said lustily. He gave her breasts a squeeze. "I can't wait for me and Liz to get to suck the milk out of these."

By now Elizabeth had added her finger to the mix, one pair of fingers pressed together, rubbing around and over Mia's clit, while her mouth and other hand were busy pushing into and spreading Mia's folds apart for what was to come. Mia was getting wetter and wetter, but that didn't stop her though. Though science might have been inconclusive, she was a firm believer in a woman's orgasm helping conception, and she wanted the pleasure of teasing one out of her pet before Alex had even begun to penetrate Mia. Pausing for a moment, she looked up at her husband and wife. "Let me hear you darling. I want you so loud they hear you back at the colony." she said, flashing a smile before she dove back in.

Having their wife go down on her as she began to stroke their husband's thick cock in anticipation was a very effective foreplay. Elizabeth knew her way around a cunt, Mia's cunt especially, and Mia spread her legs as side as she could to give her full access. She could feel their husband was enjoying himself by the slick precum flowing from the tip of his cock and wetting her hand as she began to pick up her pace. Just enough to bring him to full hardness, she certainly didn't want him to waste any of his potent seed. It was rare that they had gone this long without sex but the events of the past few days had been unprecedented and they had a lot to make up for.

Mia was prone to submission, be it to spread her legs for her wife or to have her tongue dominated by their husband. But she still felt powerful, especially when she coaxed a low moan from the powerful man who provided the hardness to their relationship. She gave him a good squeeze to acknowledge his signal of pleasure before she continued stroking him her pace getting a bit more ragged as Elizabeth's tongue worked its magic. "I can't wait." She said as she thought of her already large breasts growing heavy with milk. With Elizabeth as a role model, she had little stress about pregnancy, only hoping to measure up to her wife as a mother.

Elizabeth soon signaled the end of foreplay as her fingers joined her lips and tongue for a full frontal assault on bringing Mia to climax. Mia had few concerns about being fully prepped for maximum chance of conception, having little doubt in the potency of their husband's seed. After all, there was a jupiter full of Drakes as testament to Alexander's virility. Without Alexander's kisses to smother her, Mia became more vocal, her moans and whispers growing louder until Elizabeth demanded an audible tribute to her ministrations. "ye...ye....yes....YESSS." Mia began. "D...do....dooo.....dooonn't.......sssstt.....stopppppp!"

Her hips were beginning to gyrate, grinding herself against their wife's face as much as being licked. She even reached down with one hand and gripped Elizabeth's hair and pressing her tighter into her cunt. Her legs curled around Beth's neck, entrapping her until she completed her duty. She no longer stroked Alexander's cock, merely holding on as if she might be washed away if she let go. "Oh my fucking....Nnnnggghhhhhh." Her words became unintelligible when her climax struck like a rocket ship.

Alexander smirked as Elizabeth drove Mia to such heights. He loved the erotic noises each woman made, the differences of their voices, their bodies. The contrasts made their time together even more exciting for him. Still groping Mia's breast from behind he paused in the kisses her was delivering to her bare neck and shoulder. As Mia moaned and squealed from being eaten out he whispered in her ear. "Who do you think will take a shot at Liz first? Will you support her the same way she's supporting you now?" he teased.

Chuckling as Mia unraveled under Elizabeth's ministrations, with his help of course. As he climax hit, he pressed his lips back to hers, biting at her lower lip. "Good girl." he growled, as he gently lowered Mia onto her back on the ground, while he stripped off his pants, sock, and underwear. Still on her knee's, Elizabeth had taken the hand Mia had used to stroke Marcus to hardness, and was licking the precum off her fingers. "She's almost ready for you." she said, before she throated, their husband, smearing his cock with Mia's juices and her own saliva.

The two senior members of the throuple, swapped positions. Marcus put Mia's ankles up on his broad shoulders, and started to run his cock along her mound. "You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this sweetheart."he told Mia. Elizabeth, still crawling leaned in to kiss Mia's mouth. Up close she whispered so that only Mia could hear. "Not half as much as me baby." Looking up to Marcus, she gave a command. "Do it Marcus, fuck her, put a baby in our little toy." she said, taking Mia's and and pressing it to one of her breasts. "You don't have to ask me twice." he said as he ran his cock along Mia's mound a few more times, and then pressing the fat head to her folds, pushed into her.

Last edited:

Mia had opened her mouth to try and answer their husband but all that came out was her cries of ecstasy as Elizabeth teased her to climax. It took some moments before Mia was in a state that she could actually think of much beyond how good Elizabeth's tongue was making her feel. She panted and cooed as her spouses changed position while leaving her more or less where she was except now fully laying back. Only then was she able to think about Alexander's question. "Could be any of them, but I think it will be one of her students." She said, clearly looking forward to the site as much as their husband and perhaps even Elizabeth herself. "You bet I'll be there." She said then looked at Elizabeth who was licking the precum from her hand. "If you don't mind." She purred as she was still quite emotionally and physically buzzed from the climax.

But then her attention went back to the sex act at hand. She smiled up at Alexander as he prepared to mount her with the intent to breed her for the very first time. She simply smiled and nodded as Alexander expressed how he has looked forward to this. But then Elizabeth said she was even more excited for it and verbally encouraged him to put a baby in her. It may have been an unusual sexual setting but for Mia it felt quite wholesome and loving. "Oh yes." She she cooed as that fat cock stretched her puffy wet lips, she was ready for him and squeezed the breast Elizabeth offered her.

Alexander took his time. He had been waiting years aboard the Endeavor to breed his younger wife. Now that he had the chance, he wasn't going to rush. He was going to take his time and enjoy it. He pressed forward, slowly taking Mia like he had the first time she had joined him and Elizabeth in bed, gradually spreading her silken core with the broad head of his cock until she had taken him to his root and he could feel his cock kissing her cervix.

Elizabeth let out a moan, smirking as Mia as she felt the squeeze on her breast. "Oh? You're excited to see me get taken by one of my students? Such a naughty girl we married." She teased before kissing Mia hungrily again. Shifting on her knees , she moved above Mia's head, and then placed pressure on Mia's shoulders, pinning her to the ground, her breasts dangling in front of Mia's face. She looked at Alexander. "Now honey. I'm getting impatient." she said.

Grinning, Alexander followed Elizabeth's instructions, loving how greedy she could be, making this about her own impatience and desires. Drawing back slowly, be thrust back into Mia giving her a slow but thorough and powerful thrust. The impact of his pelvis and the back of her thighs made Mia's large breasts bounce, as his heavy sac slapped into Mia's ass. "Oh gods Mia, you're so tight my love." he groaned as he set up a rhythm. (NSFW). Turning his head, he kissed at Mia's left calf as it was perched on his shoulder.

Who: Mia Khan-Drake

"I think you're excited to be taken by one of your students." Mia teased back but readily admitted. "I love the idea of seeing you taken by as many men as you can, and seeing our stud husband giving out creampies to all the ladies." She was a naughty girl but saw no reason to hide it in front of her spouses.

She loved knowing that Alex would take his sweet time and not rush things. He was so in control of the situation, a natural leader and dominant. He didn't need to assert himself as Elizabeth often did with her. There was nothing Mia wouldn't do for either of her spouses and they knew it.

She craned her neck to watch Alexander's fat cock spread her labia and begin to drill into her. She bit her lower lip at the intensity of the feeling, while she was well accustomed to his size, every time he entered her it was something special. He was gentle but then let his rhythm assert itself,

She had other thoughts but it was too hard to concentrate once Alexander started to fuck her properly. As good as Elizabeth was with her tongue, but there was simply no substitute for a hard cock pounding away deep inside her.

Elizabeth chuckled, stroking Mia's face and hair as their husband fucked the little bronze beauty. "I'll be sure to save a few for you. Some poor boy we can take together once you're swelling with my next daughter or son." They had made it clear from the start. Everything was to shared between the three of them. Mia's children would be Elizabeth's almost as much as they were her own.
Leaning in she gave Mia a long kiss as she saw the poor girl was becoming overwhelmed by Alexander stretching and filling her lovely cunny. However Elizabeth enjoyed pushing boundaries and wasn't content to let Mia off that easily. Biting and pulling on Mia's full lower lip, she tugged as she rose, standing over the pair of them as she shimmies out of her own panties, letting them fall with a wet noise, testament to how aroused she was.

Running her fingers along the cunny and up through the dark hair of her landing strip as she watched the two of them go at it, she let out a moan to match Mia's. "Alexander she needs more." she declared before she lowered herself to her knees, straddling Mia's head, and pressing her mound to Mia's lips.

Alexander was happy to oblige, having come to a similar decision himself. The rate of his thrusts increased, making Mia and now Elizabeth's curves bounce with the force. He could feel his cockhead smacking against Mia's cervix and he thrilled at the sensation. Kissing Mia's calf again, he reached out and grasped Elizabeth by the back of her head and pulled her into a deep kiss, the three lovers now making an erotic triangle.
In this pose Elizabeth steadied her self by placing her hands on Mia's belly where she could feel how Alexanders cock made the muscles there shift and contract. Sliding her hand further, she bean to tease the girls clit, rubbing it in slow circles with her long delicate fingers, all the while kissing her husband passionately and grinding against her wife's mouth.

"I'd like that." Mia said honestly, not worried about offending Alexander as she knew how open he was and she hoped he might even enjoy the sight with them, if not take an active part. In many ways, the breeding protocol was opening up possibilities they may have never dared in the larger colony. She wondered if she was the only one thinking about the boys not being blood related to her. But even without the Drake boys, it was unavoidable to bring other cocks into their marriage and for Alexander, some fresh pussy for him to seed. Mia for one wanted to be there for every one of them.

But Elizabeth's goading of Alexander had him thrusting more energetically, redoubling his efforts to fuck her and Mia's body could not ignore his strength. Boobs bouncing chaotically now as the heavy globes didn't have time to recover before he was pounding on her cervix again. The time for talking was over as Elizabeth positioned herself for a face sit on her wife and Mia's tongue went to work. She licked and sucked at the older wives wet pussy but then settled down to simply wrapping her tongue around her wife's clit and let their husband's powerful thrusts work its magic even through her body. Elizabeth would feel the energy of each one of Alexander's thrusts to impregnate her against her swollen clit.

That fat cock probing her belly deep enough for Elizabeth to feel that wonderful cock deep inside of her was beginning to drive another powerful orgasm. Mia was soon screaming her pleasure into Elizabeth's soaked snatch, muffling the obvious sounds of sex that would be heard for a mile or more if Elizabeth didn't keep her firm seat on Mia's face.

As Elizabeth rode Mia's face she was groaning into Alexander's mouth from the stimulation her little toy was giving her soaked cunny. She knew that by now Mia's face would be slick with her own juices, and she anticipated the time to come later when she and Alexander could lick Mia's smooth cheeks clean. For now though she was more than happy to let Mia's tongue drive her to an orgasm of her own.

Feeling the lack of variation from Mia's mouth, she was about to figure out some kind of reprimand for the girl, but when she felt the sensation of Alexander's thrusts transfering through Mia's body to her clit, she just grinned and bit at his lip. "Harder honey. Fuck her harder. We both need it." she gasped, while her hands continued to massage Mia's belly and work her clit faster.

Alexander grunted in reply, sweat beading on his face and chest as he slammed in his hips almost brutally against Mia's body, urged on by the sounds and words of his lovely wives. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. His cock was hammering against Mia's cervix now, a battering ram, ready to break her gate, and let his soldiers in.

A few thrusts later, Elizabeth came and came hard. "Oh ....FUCK!" she screamed as her thighs spasmed and and she squirted allover Mia's face, before involuntarily collapsing to the side, convulsing from her orgasm, letting Mia's own screams of pleasure sound out, unobstructed.

Elizabeth showered her climax upon Mia's face, drenching her with her juices. But the younger woman had little time to react as her own orgasm was washing over her entire body. Her screams were now unmuffled by their wife's cunt and a flock of bird like creatures exploded from the trees above but were hardly noticed by the climaxing Mia. She writhed in ecstasy, her core muscles squeezing Alexander's pistoning cock like a knotted fist, wanting to milk his cum into her womb. She reached out for Elizabeth blindly, dark hand finding pale flesh and caressing and grasping as if to steady herself.

She could now look up at their husband, see his beautiful face beaded with sweat from his mating exertions. Her mind cleared just a little, she blinked her eyes as if awaking from a wonderful dream to find an even better reality. "That's it daddy, make me a mommy." She said, encouraging their husband to his own climax deep inside her, at the very gates of her womb. She squeezed her core muscles, deliberately this time. "Plant your seed in me, please I beg you, fuck me daddy fuck me harder." She generally saved the daddy comment for the very brink of climax.

Roused by the sense that her husband and wife were close to cumming, Elizabeth roused her self enough to crawl over and continue rubbing Mia's clit while she latched her mouth to Mia's left breast and teased the nipple with her tongue and lips, adding just that extra bit of stimulation to her young wife.Feeling Mia's hand on her own breast she let out a light moan and applied just a little more pressure in time with Mia's grasps.

Alexander was looking into Mia's dark eyes as he continued to pound into her, while her almost sinful body contracted around his manhood, her words and body both begging him to unleash himself into her. He loved when she called him "daddy" in moments like these. He hoped it was soon to be literal. "Yes baby girl. I'm going to make you a mother. You're going to grow our family. You're going to be a wonderful mother my love. Cum with me me Mia." he groaned before he delivered six more powerful thrusts, each one launching a rope of his hot, sticky, and hopefully virile cum deep against the entrance of Mia's womb.

Even before his powerful orgasm faded, Alexander was in motion. He wanted to collapse with his two sweaty wive in a tangle of limbs, but he controlled himself and after slowly pulling his cock from Mia's pussy with a wet slurping noise, he quickly placed a pillow brought for just this purpose under her lovely ass, tilting her pelvis up so that barely a drop of his cum would escape her.

Elizabeth turned her attention from Mia's breast and took the time to slowly her husband's cock of the mixture of his cum and Mia's juices that coated it, before the two of them attended to Mia, licking and kissing her face clean of the mess Elizabeth had made there. When they were reasonably clean, Elizabeth tilted Mia's head up on to her soft thigh and stroked her young lovers forehead lovingly, while Alexander made bite sized snacks from the picnic basket, popping them into either woman's mouth when they requested it, while he embraced Elizabeth from the back. "How do you feel my darling?" he asked Mia after feeding her another morsel.

Mia enjoyed the post-coital bliss as the throuple's bare flesh pressed together as each of them recovered from the intensity of their throupling. It was more comfortable being naked together than in any other setting. Except that the kids weren't with them, it was a perfect family moment. She caught her breath quickly enough, she was the youngest of the trio after all. She enjoyed the morsels Alexander fed her. She finished chewing as he asked her how she felt. "I feel wonderful my love." She replied, leaving the 'daddy' talk for more intensive moments.

"I've been thinking though, this latest development with our...situation." She paused for just a moment to allow her spouse's attention to shift from her body to her words. "I don't think we should have to pretend any more, you know about my role in the family." She looked from husband to wife so they could see the seriousness in her eyes. "I want us to get married officially, publicly. Ideally before I start to show." She rubbed her hands across her still quite flat belly as if she were certain she was pregnant already even if that was quite unlikely, but she knew they were committed to the joyful task. "I think it will be easier on the kids too, they won't have to feel they need to keep our little secret." She said, sitting up enough to kiss each of her spouses.

Elizabeth was still stroking Mia's forehead when the suggestions of making their relationship truly official popped up. "You know you're supposed to get on one knee when you pop that question right sweet heart?" she teased. "Though I suppose your current pose take a little more priority. I think that's a lovely idea. I wonder if we're both allowed to wear white though?" she continued smiling down at the lovely bronze skinned girl she had allowed to share her wedding bed.
Alexander's own smile was broader at that suggestion. "If that will make you happy Mia, I don't see a reason to say no. This whole colony is going to be built on unusual premises. Old traditions aren't going to work so well anyway. We might as well be trailblazers and start making our own. Considering some the... 'traditions' I've heard the Mercers and Nyongo's are putting together ours will seem downright wholesome by comparison."

The two spent several long moments sharing kisses with each other and Mia. "Who do you think ought to officiate?" Alexander asked between deep loving kisses.

"I'm sure I'll be on my knees soon enough." She giggled as she sucked on Alexander's finger as he delivered another morsel.

She turned towards Elizabeth at her mention of wearing white. "Who says we have to wear anything at all!" She teased, not realizing that it might be more acceptable than she thinks in a week or so.

She returned into her conception improving position, trying to stay focused on the task at hand, getting her pregnant. She was anxious to conceive before things got too crazy sexually. She wasn't sure about the other families, but certainly in the Drake household, sex was enjoyed for many things besides conception, but she did want to carry the next member of their combined family as her first.

"I've heard that too. We might need to provide sanctuary to some of the ones who don't want to be forced or coerced, though I'm not sure how much we can refuse them." She said, sharing her inner worries. "But once I'm pregnant with our baby, I'll be more ready to take on or more for the team." She said as she shared more kisses with her husband and wife.

Alexander leaned in and kissed Mia, his back straining a little from the awkward angle, but he felt it was necessary to reward Mia for her caring nature. It was that disposition towards helping others and making sure they were taken care of that had made him and Elizabeth decide to take her on as an au pair, and later as a bedmate and partner in their family. "Yes... there's going to be some hard times ahead, but I'm sure the three of us will be able to weather the storm together." he replied.

Elizabeth was laughing at the idea of a naked wedding. "Oh Mia, I love that naughty mind of yours. It may take some convincing to get everyone on board with a nudist wedding, but if the thing poking my back is any indication, our hubby doesn't mind the idea, and I certainly don't. I'll see what I can do about getting others to accept that. And if not, I'm sure we can just have a small.... intimate ceremony and let the prudes know the results afterwards."

Back
Top Bottom