Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the sake of being more active...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawless

The Divine
First off... I RP for multiple reasons, none of which have anything to really do with sex, though most of my RPs have sex in them. Just thought I'd put that out there...

Secondly... If we do a series-based, I will ONLY play a canon if you do too.

Thirdly... I prefer to RP over MSN messenger, but I WILL RP over threads, and Yahoo messenger as well, but no PMs.

Fourthly... I prefer my RP partner to know how to spell and whatnot.

Fifthly... I love description on clothing, I have a HUGE panty fetish. Please indulge me.

Lastly... If I stop replying, it's not because I don't like to RP with you (I'd tell you, trust me), it's because I've been too busy with school and work and life... I will eventually reply, though.

What I do and what I don't do...

First what I don't do...

I don't do scat, I don't do gore or vore, and I don't do RPs where the females are under 15 or over 40.

What I DO do. (Heheh, doodoo)

Animes

Chobits
Ai Yori Aoshi
Please Teacher
I, My, Me, Strawberry Eggs
Naruto
Pokemon
YuGiOh
DBZ
Teen Titans
Cowboy Bebop
InuYasha

Books

Harry Potter
The Stand

Games

FF7
FF10
Devil May Cry 1 and 4

And... that's about it.. most of my RPs have blackmail or rape. I also do some originals, just ask if I do a certain thing.

Oh well. lol

Umm...I prefer to play my own charis actually. But if I play from the series it's either Ginny Weasely or Luna Lovegood. Though since i prefer to do original characters, i tend to like playing either a fifth year from either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff.

I'd prefer messengers, it's easier.

Yahoo - ipissat_you
MSN - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tommyhill744@hotmail.com">tommyhill744@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
AIM - d3v1ls m0nk3y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom