Mx Female MILF x Younger guy corruption roleplay

-Joker-

Star
About me and What I am Looking for

I am a male switch with a heavy Dom lean and I am looking for a (semi)-literate female sub/switch who'd be interested in playing as a busty older woman . I roleplay on discord and my timezone is GMT+2. My sleep schedule is anything but fixed and therefore I am available throughout the day and at nights ( I am mostly online because of my job and studies). My Plot idea is a bit niche and perhaps on the more extreme side hence the spoiler warning.

Plot Idea (Open to other non-incestuous pairings as well)
Lately I've found myself interested in roleplays Where I could have a mix of wholesome and extreme kinks or do a more lighthearted/wholesome take on the more extreme kinks out there. I am a male switch with a heavy dom lean looking for a (semi)-literate IRL female switch/sub to write a long-term roleplay where characters experiment with darker more twisted kinks in a wholesome playful fashion. So here is my plot idea. It's a Aunt x Nephew pairing but I am open to play this with any pairing as long as its older female vs younger male.

The plot I have in mind is that the male character (who is 19) has just got accepted into university and his aunt lives in the city where he is planning to attend college. He travels there earlier hoping to spend some time with his aunt before the college starts. Once he is there they start reminiscing about the past and then have a game of truth and dare and that's where everything starts with dares taking the form of games they play ( Anything from a fake kidnapping to a silly duel with nerf guns). I'd like these games to focus on Objectification, Hunter/prey dynamics, being theatrical kinks. Seeing the nephew is kind of connecting with her on the emotional level she decides to slowly corrupt him slowly and lovingly. Perhaps starting with making the games a bit more sensual. She could wear more revealing outfits, play the part of damsel in distress or his archnemesis in their games. In actuality she is gently seducing him with that playfulness. She could give him a chance to play around with her a bit. Like they could do something like a playful gunfight where she gets shot down and he can feel her up or have to search her or drag her somewhere in the house. Or could perhaps try out roleplaying a kidnapping scenario? The whole idea would be to transform those twisted kinks into harmless games and slowly turning them more sensual and explicit. I really like them to create a strong emotional connection before anything else. As far as how the plot develops I am open to everything : This could remain a harmless playful shared fantasy or things could get more extreme or go completely out of hand at one point. We can discuss this in detail.

limp play, body posing, body worship, objectification, light hearted sex, being theatrical and overly dramatic, undressing, lingerie, cuddling, playing games, outercourse, dry humping, edging, roleplay within roleplay, power imbalance, Ahegao, CNC, body play, Medical play, sleep play, corruption, total domination, body worship, breastplay, assplay, mindbreak, hypnosis, Light Humiliation, light Degradation, Light bondage, Drugged/Chloroform,age gaps, size difference

blood, watersports, Scat, Vomit, hyper, furries, dd/lg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom