Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Charles and Khandi [Week 1 Day 4]

captain_bond

"Last rat standing."
Withdrawn
Who: Charles Robinson
Where: By the lake
Relevant: @LeaT as Khandi Nyong'o-Robinson
When: Day 4 early evening

Charles had been noticing that Khandi was getting increasingly agitated, or perhaps stressed was a more accurate term, over their situation and the breeding protocol in particular. So at the beginning of their fourth day on this planet, he started to lay plans for a quiet, romantic evening, just the two of them. He hand-wrote a note on a piece of paper, and slid it under her door. The note said:

When the sun starts to sink beneath the trees, look for the lantern on the edge of the clearing. Follow them and find me.

Love, Charles

P.S. Wear your diaphragm *wink*

In case she was somehow unable or unwilling to do as he asked in the postscript, he grabbed a condom from the ship's supply. At any rate, he grabbed an armful of lanterns from storage and hung them at various intervals from trees, along a trail leading from the clearing where the Melbourne sat to a spot along the lakeshore. Here he spread a blanket, packed a simple picnic dinner and lit torches, waiting for his wife to arrive.

Who: Khandi Nyong'o-Robinson
Where: the Nyong'o-Robinson Jupiter
Relevant: @captain_bond as Charles
When: Day 4 Evening

The tension had been slowly and steadily building within Khandi since the wreck of the Endurance. As if the simple matters of survival or perishing weren't enough, half the men (if not more) and even some of the girls were talking about this breeding protocol. It was just some fucking boilerplate bullshit fine print in the colony contract she and Charles had signed. Who reads that kind of stuff anyway? She asked herself, having had a lawyer review it for her but he doubted the legal eagle was looking for this kind of shit.

She saw the note, raising an eyebrow at its appearance. It was too curious to ignore so she set aside the pad she was reviewing and went and picked it up. She smiled at her husband's crisp handwriting, so neat and efficient. She laughed at the mention of her diaphragm, she hadn't worn it in over 3 years, since she finished nursing their youngest. They were getting older, the odds lower for them to concieve and she hadn't yet started taking the fertility meds developed for the older women of the colony. Still, she always liked to think there was a chance she could have another baby with Charles and had they made a proper landing it would have been expected of her. Now there was almost no chance, at least with Charles. She too went to the ship's supply and got a condom, a couple actually, as it had been a while since they had used one. They were there more for the kids, not that they encouraged premarital sex, but they were realists.

She picked up the pad and took it with her towards one of the windows so she could watch the sun. As it neared its proper place she went to their room. She stripped off her work clothes and slipped into something more appropriate. Finding a light robe she slipped it over her teddy and looked for the lantern.

She didn't fully know what Charles had in mind, but as soon as she saw him she went into his arms and kissed him deeply. "Thank you." She said as she finally pulled away from their kiss. "You always know how to make things better." She told him, he was no Mathias, but she had helped mend her broken heart and for that she was grateful.

Relevant: @LeaT as Khandi
When: Day 4, dinnertime

When Khandi walked onto the shore of the lake wearing that robe, he knew she'd read his mind and was wearing something appropriate for the situation underneath...or perhaps nothing at all. He accepted her kiss gratefully, the smile on his face as the flames of the torches cast a flickering light spoke volumes about how happy he was in that moment. "You're welcome, my love. I packed us a picnic." He gestured towards the cooler, it wasn't the wicker picnic basket that he'd brought on their first such outing, when they picnicked in the Endeavour's arboretum, but beggars can't be choosers. "The last time we did this, we were breathing recycled air and probably drinking recycled water, too. Now look where we are. It might have been the result of a goddamn catastrophe, but you can't deny it's more romantic, more beautiful than any of our other date venues."

He opened the cooler and produced a bottle of wine. "I was saving this for when we landed and we were beginning our new lives as colonists. Even though this isn't what any one of us had in mind, this planet is now our home, for better or worse." Uncorking the bottle and pulling out a pair of wine glasses, he started to pour. "Were you able to fulfill my request?", he asked, his tone suggesting he wouldn't mind if she wasn't.

Where: by the lake

It felt good to see Charles looking at her the way he was when she appeared at his picnic site. She hadn't actually realized that she was hungry until she saw the cooler, there had been so much to do and think about it and with the time so screwy it was easy to lose track. She inhaled deeply as he mentioned the air. "I think I can get used to this part of it." She said though it did seem strange to be outside, something she could barely remember as a child. "Oh, I enjoyed them all but yes, this is lovely..." She wanted to add 'if it's safe' but decided they had each had enough worry for a lifetime these last few days and she wasn't going to let it intrude at this moment.

Her smile brightened as he produced the wine, it was a bit of a splurge, who knew how long it would be before they could make wine, if they could at all. But it was so worth it. She laughed at his inquiry about his request. "Do you know how long it has been since we used that?" She teased, her impatience purely faked for dramatic effect. "We haven't needed one for some time so it isn't really an option now. We could probably 3d print a new one but I'm not about to get fitted by a veterinarian!" She laughed, she was actually grateful that they had something close to a doctor, but she wasn't in a hurry to have a GYN exam from one. "I brought these, we might need some practice." She laughed again as she took the wine glass. Charles was something of a rule follower, perhaps it went with being an engineer. "We could also just chance it." She suggested more seriously, hopefully even. She still chafed at the idea of being told with whom she had to breed. She already knew Capheus was a little too eager, the old man's sexual options actually increased with this disaster. But that was a problem for another day.

Last edited:

Charles smiled and actually laughed out loud when Khandi made the joke about being fitted by a veterinarian. "I mean, I'd like to think I know your vagina well enough to measure it properly. There's probably a manual somewhere in the database..." But his joke was just that, and he considered her suggestion to chance it. Charles fixed her with a hungry look, but it was different from the looks the other men had given the women lately. It held the years of love, of passion they had for each other. Of the intimate carnal knowledge they had of each other, the thrill of knowing exactly what pushed each other's buttons. With that look, he took the condoms, stacked them atop each other on the sand, pulled out his knife, and stabbed down, impaling them all. Then he slid the lot of them off the knife into the trash can like a bizarre shishkebab. "But first, let's eat," he said. "We'll need our strength." He unpacked the picnic basket, it was all sandwiches but they were packed with all sorts of what they'd consider luxury ingredients: ham, turkey, salami, roast beef, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, mustard...

Khandi left her robe to fall open, giving her husband a view of her dark cleavage contrasting with the light toned lingerie. "You know I trust your engineering skills, but let me leave a little something for your imagination." She said, still playfully but making her opinion crystal clear to her husband. While Charles' look was every bit as hungry as those she was getting from some of the males in the other families, his was a deserved hunger. He had earned his right to breed her and she hoped he would at least try to assert himself in that way.

So she was quite pleased at the gesture of his ruining the condoms, though not quite as pleased with his wasting a potential resource they might need for their children. Things were going to be hard to come by very soon and it would take a new mindset. But she let that go, instead climbing onto his lap and kissing him. "The food can wait." She said as she kissed him deeply, probing his mouth with her tongue as she pressed her breasts into his chest.

Relevant:
@LeaT as Khandi

"Indeed, it c--" Charles' words were cut off by Khandi's kiss, and from that point any further conversation was unnecessary. He reached down between them as they kissed and untied her robe, then placed his hands on the toned planes of her stomach and slid them up, up, up until he fondled her breasts beneath the lingerie, all the while not breaking the kiss. Beneath her panties she would feel his body respond, the hardness of his cock making his pants bulge.

Khandi ground herself against the hardness of Charles' growing cock, making her already damp pussy quite wet. She moaned as he claimed her breasts, her nipples particularly sensitive and hardening to his touch. With the small gap between them to allow for his hands on her breasts, she reached down and undid his belt and opening his pants. She was eager and felt an emptiness deep inside of her that she wanted, no needed, Charles to fill. She had no panties on so once she freed Charles' member, she raised herself up enough to impale herself on his shaft. Her warmth sliding down the length of him as she settled into his lap.

It had been a while since Khandi was this eager, but Charles was certainly not complaining as he reached around and undid her lingerie, moving to take it off and add it to the pile of clothes that began with her robe. Too late (or so he thought), he realized it would be difficult to remove her panties in this position, but when she enveloped him in her warmth he was grateful to realize she wasn't wearing any. His hands moved to grasp and squeeze her dark ass, which he gave a playful spank as she sat impaled on his member. It wasn't quite as large as perhaps a male of her heritage, but he knew how to use what he had. The seven-inch, girthy member twitched inside her as he thought about his next words. "Are you ready to be the first colonist to be bred on our new home planet?" Whatever happened after tonight, he definitely knew how to make his wife scream in the best possible ways. Sometimes, as in his case, a slow pace, with a smaller cock, that pays attention to the little things is more effective than a battering ram thrust into her at full speed and intensity.

Back
Top Bottom