Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Khandi and Capheus (Non-Con) [Week 1 Day 5]

LeaT

Supernova
Who: Khandi Nyong'o-Robinson
Where: the Nyong'o-Robinson Jupiter
Relevant: @MsBloom as Capheus
When: Day 5 Morning

It had taken two days for Khandi to prop up her courage to confront her former father-in-law about his unacceptable behavior since they became marooned on this planet. As if things were not desperate and stressful enough, he was beginning to go on about 'his' women and African bloodlines. She had heard the stories a million times about what an ancient and famous name Nyong'o was in the old man's native land. But we were damn far from Africa at this point and to the limited acceptance the breeding protocol had in Khandi's mind, Capheus' views of it were a pervision that she was not about to accept for her kids, or even her step-daughter. He had some nerve despising Charles as he did, if it weren't for her new husband getting them on this colony ship, the old man's blood line would have died coughing back on Earth by now. He had two beautiful grandchildren now and he should be fucking grateful they still have a chance.

Her blood was boiling by the time she walked back into the family jupiter, leaving the door open in case she had to make a hastey retreat. She had loved Mathias greatly and would have loved to have had more children with him, but that wasn't their fate and she lost him. She knew Mathias wouldn't have tried to use their children in this way, she only wished he was here to put a stop to his father.

"Come out here old man, we need to talk." She shouted loud enough for him to hear her on the second level, which was also loud enough to be heard outside, but none of the family was out there to hear and they weren't expecting any visitors. The last thing she was going to was find herself trapped up there near at his cabin. Capheus was getting up in years, but he had the same powerful build she had so admired in Mathias.

Last edited:
Who: Capheus Nyong'o
Relevant: @LeaT as Khandi @Jack Stalker with Cara's drone spy

"We do indeed need to talk Khandi," Capheus said as he stepped out of the elevator a few minutes after she had called him.
Stepping out into the lower deck common room two things became very clear to him. The first was that they were alone. Abeba was still off exploring with her girlfriend's brothers, Jaali was on patrol, where Lea and Khandi's white ass husband were he didn't much care though he had seen Lea sneak off towards the woods after that Jason fellow, probably hoping to get started on the breeding program. The other was that she was quite clearly in a state which he assumed had something to do with the breeding program.
"Or perhaps talk isn't exactly the word for it," he said and walked towards her.
Noticing that she had left the door open he smiled and moved to drive her away from an easy escape and towards the cabin she shared with Charles.
"You and I certainly have no blood relation and if you have any pride at all left in you, you realise that me fathering your next child is the only thing that makes sense."
He was closing in on her but both his general demeanour and the tone of his voice was calm and perhaps that served to make the whole situation even more menacing to her. She must after all fear what she knew was inevitable or else she wouldn't have left the door open like that.
"We can do it the easy way where you accept this. You don't even have to undress completely, just your trousers and then you can just pull your knickers aside."
He chuckled and took a few more steps towards her.
"Or ... we can do it the hard way and you just might get hurt as I take what you know is rightfully mine. The choice is yours."

She felt her heart race and the small hairs on the back of her neck rise as the elevator actuated. At least she knew where he would appear from, part of her had feared he was elsewhere on the ship and might surprise her. His calm demeanor did unsettle her a little, she would have preferred open anger to his attempts at logic to justify the insanity of his position. She might feel more comfortable in that position, and have her current husband help reinforce it, if it wasn't for the fact that Capheus was technically right. He and she were not blood relations following the letter of the breeding program, she should be lowering her trousers and sliding her nickers as he suggested. The whole world, this world at least, had gone insane. She didn't want Charles to have to break the rules for her sake, there could be repercussions that she didn't yet understand, and she couldn't take that risk for Charles and the kids.

She could see his strategy easy enough, trying to herd her away from an escape and perhaps towards her marriage bed. She stood her ground, she put her arm out to keep him from getting too close. "That's far enough old man." She hissed at him, her defiance written plainly on her face. "You know this is never going to work, do you really think all these families are going to just offer up their daughters, their wives?" Unbiden, her mind pondered how similar their kids might be to Abeba and Jaali. But Capheus was not Mathias, not by a long shot even if he was 50% of her late husband's DNA and 25% of both her oldest beautiful children. She shook the thought away as her eyes bore into his, a test of wills. Would he back down or would this become a test of strength between them?

"As a matter of fact I know that to be the case," Capheus said, still in a calm and reasoning voice, as he kept walking towards her, slowly but steadily.
"Two days ago I had a meeting with Mr Mercer, a most reasonable man, and a man who also understand the importance of protecting your family's bloodline. I'm sure you won't believe me when I tell you that he offered me one night with one of his gorgeous teen twin step-daughters to avoid myself or Jaali approaching them or his other step-daughter, or his wife for that matter, with the intent to breed them. In return ..."
Capheus smile widened as he knew exactly how his daughter-in-law would react to hearing that in exchange for a night with Riley Mercer he had offered Lucas Mercer the same deal with Abeba.

It was not without some level of satisfaction and glee he pronounced the words he knew would shock and horrify Khandi.
"I am sure that my beautiful grand daughter will understand the need for this sacrifice and will accept him willingly into her bed."

He now stood close enough to Khandi to feel her breasts brush against his stomach, looking down at her, into her eyes. Trying to stare him down was perhaps not her best choice of strategy.
"Now why don't you be a good girl and make this easy on yourself?"

Last edited:
Relevant: @MsBloom as Capheus and mentioning @AndNich123 as Anastasia

Her outstretched hand made contact with his chest, she braced herself wanting to keep her ground but his greater mass and momentum forced her to bend her arm or lose her footing. "You had no right to do that, you don't speak for this family, Charles does. Your bloodline would be dying back on Earth if it wasn't for him." She practically spat her words at Capheus, her blood coming to a boil as he revealed the treachery of his 'deal' with the Mercers. "How fucking dare you?" She raised her hand to slap his face as he mentioned offering up Abeba as part of some grand bargain.

This wasn't going as she had intended and she was shocked by the Mercer family complicity in this insanity. It was time to get out of here, run over to the Mercer's and see what Ana Mercer thought of her husband's deal, assuming Capheus wasn't lying through his teeth to her. "We'll see about that." She told him as she tried to extricate herself from the jupiter and flee towards what she hoped would be safer territory with the Mercers.

Capheus grabbed her raised hand before she could slap him and bent it back down to her side, pulling himself even closer to her in doing so. His face now mere inches from her face.
"He may perhaps speak for that brat of his and the half breed you bore for him once she is old enough to be bred but I still speak for the Nyong'o family. And that my dear includes you which means you are mine to breed before anyone else. And then it's Jaali's turn."
His voice was no longer quite as calm as it had been up to that point. It was not loud though or openly threatening. It was the voice he had used on his students to let them know he wasn't about to accept any nonsense or bad behaviour.
"But feel free. Try to deny me that right. I dare you!"

Last edited:

He parried her slap, disappointing but perhaps for the best, she didn't want to anger him any more than necessary. He caught her wrist though and began to use it to get leverage upon her. She twisted and pried herself free, gaining some space between them but in the process leaving her deeper into the jupiter and further from the exit and relative safety. It was his mention of Jaali being next that redoubled her efforts. "You're mad, he'll never betray me like that." She said, wishing she felt more confident in her words than she did deep down. The Oedipal complex was powerful and she also knew how convincing Capheus can could be and how fond Jaali is of the old man. He was the largest reminder of the boys father after all.

"Consider yourself denied." She hissed as she tried to make her way past him towards the exit.

"Not so fast there young lady," Capheus said, now actually raising his voice ever so slightly.
He grabbed her arm as she tried to make her way past him and spun her around raising his own hand to strike at her face.
"So you want it the hard way then. That's perfectly fine with me. Zakia liked it rough too."
He paused and pulled her close again until their faces were mere inches from each other with him looking down at his daughter-in-law.
"Is that it perhaps. Does that white ass husband of yours not fuck you the right way, the way you need it? Is that why you're being difficult because you need it hard and rough?"

Capheus rolls:
dice5.png

Khandi Rolls a 2, Result is +3 for Capheus (removed clothing item)

The mention of Mathias' mother reminded Khandi that this was simply the way the old man looked at the world. His son never had to force her, she eagerly submitted to him and he could be rough but she did actually like it that way. But not with him.

She was stunned by the slap across the face but not enough to slow her down. She pulled away from his attempted grip but at the cost of her blouse whose buttons scattered across the deck. The bulk of the garment slid off her shoulders, exposing her bra and shoulders to the old man's lecherous gaze. The sleezes stayed in, effectively binding her arms as he spun her around. She struggled but she couldn't stop him from pulling her in, faces just inches from each other. "He fucks me better than you could possibly know." She hissed, but he was no Mathias, but she tried to tell herself he was enough.

"Ah now would you look at that," Capheus said as Khandi's bra was exposed to him and barely covered by it her large luscious breasts.
Now having her under a lot more control through the sleeves of her blouse acting almost like rope to tie her arms behind her back he roughly grabbed one of her breasts and pushed her against the door to the cabin she shared with Charles.
"I doubt that white ass even has cock enough to fuck you properly," Capheus hissed and leaned in to lick Khandi's face as if to taste her skin where his hand had made contact with it.

He reached around her with his free hand and opened the door to the cabin, pushing her inside towards the double bed in which she slept with Charles, where she made love (he shuddered at the thought) with Charles.
"Now are you going to remove your trousers yourself or am I going to have to rip them off you as well?"

Capheus rolls:
dice5.png

Khandi rolls another 2, +3 again!

Khandi struggled to get her arms free of her blouse sleeves, her frantic actions only making her boobs jiggle within the bra cups. She could feel that she was losing this fight and beginning to feel more desperate. Capheus took advantage of her tangled arms to grip a handful of breast through her bra. He was rough, angry and she was ashamed to admit it aroused her, reminding her of her dominant husband whom she still missed terribly. Pressed against the door he managed to open it and she nearly fell back into the master suite. She did manage to get one wrist free but she still couldn't break his grip on her.

She could feel his hand opening her trousers, despite her squirming and struggling, she couldn't stop him and she tumbled down onto the bed as she became tangled around the ankles. This was going from bad to worse. She should scream, but she didn't, even if Charles could hear her, then what? Capheus was already making alliances, he was plotting well ahead of Charles, who was more focused on the collective success of the colony than fucking other people's wives. "Mathias would kick your ass for this old man." She hoped invoking their mutual loved one might break his evil trance, but she knew it was unlikely. Only her panties stood between her and Capheus' eyes, at least he still had his own trousers on for now.

He could feel her getting more desperate to escape but he also felt, somehow, from her struggles that on some subconscious level she was enjoying the way he was handling her, the way he wasn't taking her no for an answer. And in the moment she fell back onto the bed, on her back, on hand free, the other still tangled in her blouse, the way her breasts jiggled, her toned body, even if she looked nothing like his wife, she reminded him of her but it was perhaps more about how she too had enjoyed it when he took charge in this sort of way. When he gave her no choice but to submit to him, to his lust.

He managed to remove her trousers, at least freeing one of her legs from them, while they remained attached to her other leg. He was getting in the mood beyond just simply breeding his daughter-in-law. It had been a while since he last had a woman, at least a year and he was already rock hard.

"You don't talk about your husband that way," he said making it perfectly clear that to him Mathias was the only husband of hers he would accept.
He slapped her hard again across the face.
"Mathias was a reasonable man who knew what was what and who would have known what needed to be done in our current situation," he said while reaching between her legs to pull her underwear aside to gain access to her cunt.

Capheus rolls:
dice4.png

Khandi Rolls a six, -2 overall. **Adjusting rules to apply to previous 'momentum' of +3 so score is +1 "quick feel".**

Feeling the old man's fingers pushing aside her panties and exposing her smooth cunt reinvigorated Khandi's resistance. She flailed her body wildly, trying to step Capheus' steady process towards his fantasy of breeding her. He was getting so close, and she was no longer confident of her ability to stop him. She could however make it very difficult for him to actually penetrate her, let alone long enough for the old boy to blow his load inside of her.

Maybe she could bargain with him? If not for herself, she was in fact not genetically related to Capheus, but she had to protect her children. "Wait..wait, just wait a moment." She was near begging now, afraid not only that he might succeed with her but also Abeba. "If I cooperate, will you leave my...your grandkids out of this?"

His fingering along her pussy was breaking her concentration. What the fuck was wrong with her?

Having successfully bared her smoothly shaved cunt Capheus began to run his fingers along the slit noticing that she was not as turned off by his advances as she tried to let on. There were clear signs of lubrication. He also noticed that her renewed efforts to escape him were erratic at best and not very effective. There was something in her breathing though that suggested it was perhaps all part of a little game for he now, to tease him into treating her even more roughly than he already intended to.

"Now that is an interesting proposal my dear," he said, his voice now back to its usual calm but firm tone.
"I leave Abeba be and you become my breeding vessel for as long as it takes for you to become pregnant?"
He looked into her eyes and thrust a finger inside her.
"Is that why you are already wet, or is it because you are a slut for rough sex, for being forced to breed?"

Capheus rolls:
dice6.png

Khandi rolls a 1, +5 for Capheus (Khandi is subdued)

Mentioning Anastasia @AndNich123

He was prompting a sexual response from her but it was not voluntary. Her mind was saying no, but her body was working on more primal instincts, it knew what was coming even if she was actively trying to stop it. Biology can be a bitch sometimes and that bastard Capheus knew his way around a cunt, willing or otherwise. She shuddered as he fingered her but she tried to focus on making the best of the situation. She would gladly offer herself to protect her kids, but she wasn't sure he would accept the deal. He might have been a right bastard, but she wanted to believe he was honorable enough to keep to a deal. Though that same logic made it unlikely he would break his deal with the Mercers. She would just have to hope a conversation with Anastasia would help dissolve that deal.

She winced as he thrust a finger inside of her. She was not that wet but he didn't seem to care. As the pain subsided and his fingers asserted more stimulation she opened her eyes and saw him staring into hers. She didn't look away, this was important. "Yes and I'll even make sure you get to enjoy it. You can do whatever you want and I'll submit. Just leave Abeba and Jhaali out of it." She was practically begging even as he forced his finger deeper into her. She wanted to make a smart ass remark about Charles being better, but she didn't want to antagonize him as she was trying to make a deal for her children. She even let her hips shift a little, giving into some of the arousal he was trying to force into her body.

"No. That cannot be done. I will not have some white ass boy dilute my granddaughter's DNA. Not even if it means you giving me a 30 minute blowjob before I fuck you silly."
Having her fully subdued now her tore down her bra to expose her breasts and spread her legs open with his as he positioned himself between them.
"Pull your legs up to your shoulders like a good little bitch," he said as he started to undress, pulling off his turtleneck sweater and removing his pants before finally pulling his cock out.
It was easily 10" and rather thick and veiny.

He then lay down on top of her. His full body weight pressing her down into the mattress a he aimed his cock at her cunt. He was by no means going to go easy on her and thrust himself all the way inside in one hard push of his hips, not caring the least whether she screamed. He locked his eyes into her eyes and grabbed her hair with one hand pulling it roughly to keep her from looking away as he started to pound her deep and hard. With his free hand he groped and squeezed her breasts.

Sweat was forming on his forehead and on his almost smooth chest. He was grunting and groaning, clearly enjoying himself.
"Goddamn your cunt feels good. Had I known it was this good I would have bred you a long time ago," he said with an almost sadistic smile spreading on his face.

"You can't stop that." Khandi said, but she was physically defeated and that made it difficult to act as if she had any control over the situation at this point. "Well you'll never get a better blow job, I promise you that." She could barely believe the words coming from her lips but such was her desperation to try to convince her former father in law to abandon this madness. She was spent, no longer having the energy to stop him or even protest as he tore her bra down and mauled her large breasts. She had nothing left to offer him that he hadn't just proven he could not take for himself.

"Fuck you." She replied as he instructed her into a position for most effective breeding. She got up to flee but he put a stop to that as there was only one way out of her and Charles' bedroom. She kept her legs together until he forced them apart, she grunted as he impaled her viciously, but she did not cry out. She met his gaze, her disdain evident even if she couldn't stop him from violating her. Her only hope was that his age would get the better of him and render him impotent. But if his hardness was any indication, she had little hope. She tried to think of Charles making love to her just last night, hoping it would be his seed that found its way into her womb. But the differences between the two men were just too much for her stressed brain to pretend didn't exist. To make it worse, she knew she was being filled deeper than she had since Mathias died.

She had given up fighting him, feeling it was only adding to his satisfaction. She laid there and took it, vowing revenge and to protect her children whatever it took.

He had thwarted her attempt to escape as he undressed himself with a slap across her face hard enough to throw her back onto the bed. That seemed to take the last bit of fight out of her and he could proceed to breed her and even though it should perhaps have been a simple act of relentless copulation he was starting to get into it as she stared back at him with disdain. There was something in that look that aroused him almost more than if she had started to cry.

His thrusts were still relentless though and each time he bottomed out inside her he could feel his pubic bone smash against her pubic bone. He used his free hand to slap her, quite frankly, gorgeous tits. He pulled and pinched her nipples, twisted them between his fingers but due to his long time lack of sex and the arousal of forcefully claiming his son's wife for the purpose of breeding her he felt his seed start to rise up much sooner than he would have liked and it was perhaps no more than six or seven minutes before he blew his load deep inside her while muttering all manner of obscenities at her.
"Fucking cunt, take it like a good little whore you bitch."
It was words he had often used on his wife when she was still alive as a part of the rough and degrading sex they both had enjoyed but with Khandi they were not said as terms of affection but he truly meant them and the look in his eyes as he drained himself inside her reflected this.

It was the unrepentant violence that so unsettled Khandi. How a man could be so much like her beloved Mathias, but so fundamentally different. Khandi felt herself withdrawl from her body as if she were looking down at the scene and it was all happening to someone else. All except for those deep thrusts that filled her with more cock than she had experienced in a very long time. It was certainly not the longest fucking she had ever had but if felt like an eternity. As if each deep thrust towards her womb was the heavy tolling of a bell that signaled the death of her old life and the beginning of something much different. She knew the math well enough, the chances of this old man impregnating her were very slim, but he wasn't going to stop trying. She would have to find a way to stop him, endure this continued abuse and humiliation, or maybe take the fertility drugs and let him breed her.

But that was only one problem and not the most pressing. It was hard to think with that constant steady fucking that despite the old man working up a sweat felt like slow motion. She felt the spasms of her pussy beginning to contact, stimulated by his jack hammer thrusts, her body responding as evolution dictated. Her channel clenched his cock, her body intent on milking the old man of every drop even as she wanted to wretch. But her main problem was, what about her kids. She stared at the old man with eyes out of focus but still she pondered killing him. She had never wanted to kill someone, she didn't even now, but what else could she do? Her pondering only slightly distracted by the realization that he was climaxing deep inside of her. His seed was hot, as if it were burning her and some part of her realized it was a heavy gush of cum, the old man must have been waiting a good long while for this. She simply laid there, her pussy contracting around him but her body otherwise nearly lifeless.

Capheus could feel her contracting around him in a way that to him could only mean that she too had had an orgasm even if she showed no other signs of having felt anything. He knew of course that she would deny it but still a smile spread on his face.
"There," he said.
"Now you just lay there with you legs up to allow my little swimmers to find their way to your eggs. I'll be checking in on you again, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow but know this. I will not stop breeding you until you are carrying my child in your womb."

With that he pulled out of her, got dressed and left the cabin to start preparing himself to receive his tribute from Lucas.

Back
Top Bottom