Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Meeting [Week 1 Day 3]

apollo247

Supernova
Player: @apollo247
Character: Lucas Mercer
Tagging: @MsBloom Capheus Nyong'o

Day 3 AC (After the Crash)
Time: 9 am (Endeavour Time)

Ever since they crashed on this planet Lucas had wondered if they were going to get rescued, however he understood from the destruction of the Endeavour that wasn't the case anymore. So his thought process turned into survival. Survival for his family in this strange new world that they have started together. There was one family he needed to gain their trust with, and at the head of the family was Capheus Nyong'o. He wouldn't mind having the chance to breed that family's women, however he knew that going forward the Mercer family needed an alliance. Having Capheus as a friend wasn't such a bad idea after all, even if he had to give up one of his stepdaughters for a night.

It was Lucas that set up this meeting, he approached the man yesterday afternoon and requested this meeting. Tonight he was going to breed the twins and hopefully Mac as well. It was his right and if he wanted to control the Nyong'o breeding perhaps they could work together. Lucas had a few ideas of his own and he was sure that Capheus did as well. After the meeting he figured he would have to call a family meeting in their Jupiter. He didn't want anyone else to ruin this. He grinned, it felt like the days of old where family members would deal in their women to gain alliances. So that's where Lucas was heading now to see if they could come to an understanding with each other and get a head start over the Drake's.

Right on nine in the morning Lucas arrived at the Nyong'o Jupiter. He took the Chariot as he didn't feel like walking, even though it was a short distance. He arrived and walked into the Jupiter and looked around. They had decided to have this meeting in secret and as such the workshop aera was chosen for the meeting to take place as it could be sealed off so that no one could listen in to what they were saying. Lucas arrived and grinned. The Jupiter looked very much like his own, considering they all are the same with minor adjustments. So he waited for Capheus to arrive so that they could start this meeting.

Character: Capheus Nyong'o
Tagging: @apollo247 Lucas Mercer

"For now it looks like we are the only two here that seems to be taking the extended breeding protocol seriously," Capheus said after having sealed off the workshop area.
"I assume that is why you are here. To talk about how to breed our women. Well not Our women per se, but the wives and daughters of the other men. Before anything else though I will simply say that I have no intention whatsoever of letting another white ass man touch any of My women. That right is mine. And that goes for both my dead son's wife and his daughter."
Capheus stood by the hatch separating them from the rest of the Jupiter, arms crossed over his chest looking at Lucas to assess his reaction to this statement, particularly the latter part of it. He knew very well that the protocol prohibited inbreeding but it was bad enough that his daughter-in-law's DNA had already been diluted by her new husband, a word he only took into his mouth about the man with the utmost of reluctance. He was certainly not going to let the same fate befall his granddaughter.

He made no mention, at least not just yet, of his intentions to sow as much Africa seed as possible among the white women, Khandi's teen daughter and Abeba's girlfriend included, both his own and Jaali's. He also had his eyes very much on the Mercer daughters which he knew were not Lucas' by blood and with a smile spreading across his otherwise so firmly serious face he wondered if perhaps Lucas had his own plans regarding them.

Last edited:
Player: @apollo247

He nodded when Capheus appeared. "On that we can agree on. I have no clue what the Drake family thinks about this program but we have to agree that enforcing the rules laid out is important for survival." Lucas explained. It would seem that Capheus was a man that went straight to the point. Good, Lucas was the same. It meant that they could skip all this bullshit. "I firmly believe in controlling our families breeding. As well as seeing every woman pregnant and giving birth." He told him.

"I see that you are a man of traditions. A man that would do anything to secure his family needs and survival above anything else. That I can respect. I believe that we can work together. Set aside any differences that we may have to protect our family needs. What do you say?" He asked Capheus. Lucas was willing to do anything if it meant his family survived this rock. He knew that no one was coming to save them now and as such they needed to look towards the future of the human race.

For now he remained silent so that he could see Capheus's reply to him and so that he could get a better understanding of the man. He would like nothing more to strike a deal with him so that he could secure the Mercer family survival. Right now he would have to wait and see that for himself as he looked back at the man before him.

Tagging: @apollo247 Lucas Mercer / @Jack Stalker (mentioning: Jason)

Capheus unfolded his arms and looked at the man. It was good that he seemed to understand the reasoning behind his thinking when it came to controlling his family's breeding. At the same time there was a hint in what Lucas said that had him thinking that perhaps there was an ulteriour motive to wanting to strike a deal. Perhaps wanting to keep his own family from getting blacked, as the expression was. Despite not actually agreeing Capheus could both understand and respect the man's desire to protect his family, his step-daughters and that lovely wife of his.

In the long run it would of course grow increasingly difficult for both of them to keep the breeding within the family. Three children by three different fathers was what the protocol said and other than himself and his grandson there was only one other man on the planet that wasn't white. He wasn't African perhaps but it was better than nothing.

"What do I say?"
Capheus said and paused.
"You keep yourself and your boy away from Abeba and Khandi and I what, keep my grandson and myself away from your step-daughters?"
He paused again and looked like he was thinking about the proposed agreement.
"I understand your desire to keep your bloodline a pure as it will be possible in this situation but I think we might perhaps both need an incentive, a carrot you might say. What is your best offer to avoid having Jaali, or myself, knocking on your twin step-daughters door with the intent of breeding them both?"

Last edited:

For this deal to work Lucas was going to have to give this man something, and of course he expected something in return. A sign of trust in all good things. Lucas believed that they could work things out in troubling times as they controlled their family. Still he could see Capheus as many things but he did see him wanting to keep his family in line. He wondered just how much he could trust the man before him, but a common thought crossed his mind. The enemy of my enemy is my ally. He had to do a lot of things that he didn't like in the military and his record was sealed. So what's one more to the list?

He watched the man pause. "I agree. My son and I will not do anything to Abeba and Khandi. You have my word. I'll call a family meeting after this and discuss the importance of them going nowhere near them." He explained. "I put this offer on the table Capheus. I will offer up Riley one of the twins. If you offer up Abeba to me, for a night. Do whatever we please to them. That way the deal is sealed. You have my word. I'm sure we can find something to amuse ourselves with Abeba and Riley on the table." He told Capheus.

Last edited:
Tagging: @apollo247 Lucas Mercer / @Jack Stalker (mentioning: Jason)

"I am sure that will be most satisfactory," Capheus said and nodded.
"A twin for myself and Jaali in exchange for Abeba for yourself and your son, one night only, no restrictions except impregnation. I'm not much bothered with how you will avoid it but if I find that you or your boy have planted a seed in my granddaughter's womb the deal will be null and void."

Not really trusting the man before him, much less his son, Capheus was going to make sure that Abeba protected herself rather than trusting the man he had just traded her to. He was sure she would see the need for this sacrifice and if she didn't he might have to convince her that it might perhaps be best for Caitlin's sake. Jaali could goe easy on her and respect her distaste in men as much as possible when breeding her ... or ... He smiled.

He didn't mind his granddaughter's choice to partner with a girl but he wasn't exactly thrilled it was a white girl. In the end though it didn't matter because unlike her brothers and this man in front of him and his son, Caitlin couldn't impregnate his precious granddaughter and dilute the bloodline. It was the only reason he accepted her, unlike his daughter-in-law's choice of her second husband.

Lucas nodded in agreement. "We have a deal. One night only no impregnation and no restrictions." He told Capheus. He probably was going to be on the hate list for Riley for this but she will understand. He had no issues with the terms of the deal that he had just made with Capheus. "So we do this we avoid both our families from destroying the bloodlines and we secure an alliance. Our families protect each other's interests." He told Capheus in which he knew that the older man knew exactly what he meant and what he was saying. Whatever one family needed the other will provide and help. Even in group family meetings and group decisions. This was what he wanted from the man as he knew he was a powerful man that could bring his family in line as needed.

Lucas wondered what was going through the other man's head right now, though it didn't matter as he wondered how much damage he was going to put Riley through. He would hear about it the moment that Riley got back. "I don't care where you do it. And I'll ensure you have your time with Riley alone." He told him. He was glad that Capheus was a reasonable man that he could strike a deal with, now he had to speak to his family about all of this.

Back
Top Bottom