Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Cravings of a league player - Mostly fandom, but OC/original stuff as well

League Player

Planetoid
Hey there, thanks for taking a look at my post. It probably won't be anything too special at the moment, but I'll straighten things up and expand it a bit in the future. I've been roleplaying off and on over the past couple years, and recently decided to delve into it a bit more thanks to some friends/partners. I'll do my best to list out all my relevant info, but don't hesitate to ask if I forgot to mention something. This is essentially just a copy-paste of my Female RT, but since I enjoy switching things up and being the one domming as a futa from time to time, I figured I'd put this here, too.

Me and my writing
• Happy to have OOC conversations
• Write in third person, past tense
• Will almost always write about three or four paragraphs per reply (typically 300-500 words), and can often write in the realm of 800+ words if I'm enjoying myself or given the same
• Always enjoy detail in writing, as well as onomatopoeia
• Reply times vary. Could be multiple per day, could only be once or twice a week
• Open to long term or short term
• Open to con, dub con, and non con
• Smut focused and story focused ideas are both doable, as well as any types of ratio, but I'm not quite as experienced with mostly story focused ones
• Prefer to roleplay in PMs
• Will be playing as a futa
• Most interested in fandom roleplays, but I'm also open to OC/non-fandom stuff, as well as some IRL girls
• Open to demi-human/non-human characters, like demons, dragons, elves, androids and most others
• I can sub, dom, or switch

Kinks - F-list (link)
- Currently in a darker-themed kinda mood -
Won't go too into detail here since it all comes down to the pairing, idea, and partner most of the time, but it's safe to assume that just about anything in my fave/yes sections are things that I'm always up for and would be happy to include. Whether it's something more wholesome and romantic, dubious and questionable, or downright cruel, dark, and twisted, I'm into quite a bit. Be sure to give my f-list a look. Let me know what you like or what you don't, and send me a list of your own. If you don't see something in particular, be sure to ask me about it.

What I'm looking to roleplay
I'll have some lists below of everything that I'm looking to do a roleplay with, or at least all the ones that came to mind while making them. Anime and games are my main interests, but there are a couple IRL girls I'll put down on the off chance someone is into that type of stuff. And if you don't see something on my list, go ahead and ask me about it. Canon x Canon is ideally what I'm looking for when it comes to fandoms, but Canon x OC and OC x OC are also up for discussion. When it comes to lore, portraying characters correctly, and all that type of stuff, I'm really not worried about things being perfectly accurate, and my personal knowledge can vary greatly from series to series. Unless we put together an idea that revolves around that accuracy specifically, I'm all too happy to tweak things to our liking. Simple ideas, crazy ideas, or anything in between. I'm game for pretty much anything, and enjoy bouncing ideas back and forth to come up with something we both enjoy. I probably have at least one or two rough ideas in mind for most of my fandoms listed, but feel free to suggest your own, too.

Anime
- things in bold are current cravings -

A Certain Scientific Railgun
Akame Ga Kill
Another
Arifureta
Attack on Titan
Black Bullet
Bleach
Chainsaw Man
Cyberpunk Edgerunners
Dagashi Kashi
Danmachi
Darling in the Franxx
Darwin's Game
Demon Slayer
Dragonball
Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru
Fate
Fire Force
Future Diary
GATE
Goblin Slayer
Guilty Crown
Highschool of the Dead
Hololive/other vtubers
Infinite Stratos
Inuyasha
Irregular at Magic Highschool
Jujutsu Kaisen
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
Kaguya-sama
Kakegurui
Kengan Ashura
Kill la Kill
Little Witch Academia
Magi
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
My Hero Academia
Naruto
Nisekoi
Overlord
Promare
Quintessential Quintuplets
Re:Creators
Sankarea
Shield Hero
So, I can't Play H!
Soul Eater
Spy x Family
Sword Art Online
TenSura
Tokyo Ghoul
Tower of God
Trinity Seven
Violet Evergarden
Weathering With You
Zombieland Saga

Games

Atelier Ryza
Atomic Heart
Bloodstained
Borderlands
Call of Duty
Cyberpunk 2077
Dark Souls (1, 2, 3)
Devil May Cry
Diablo
Elden Ring
Final Fantasy (7, 10, 13, 14, 15)
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Fire Emblem: Engage

Fire Emblem Fates (currently playing)
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Genshin Impact
Girls' Frontline
Guilty Gear
Hades
Kingdom Hearts
League of Legends
Legend of Zelda (BotW + Twilight Princess)
Metal Gear Solid
Monster Hunter World
Monster Hunter Rise
Nier
Octopath Traveler
Persona 5
Persona 4
Pokemon
Sekiro
Soul Hackers 2
Star Ocean
Tales Series