Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the woods! [Week 1 Day 5]

Who: Lea Robinson
Where: the woods
Relevant: @Jack Stalker
When: Day 5 Morning

Lea was throwing all caution to the wind, while she still feared getting pregnant, it was a more distant fear. Her more immediate concern was how Jason's thick cock could possibly fit inside her small body. But she had trusted Jason so far and she wanted to feel him inside her more badly than anything she had wanted in a long time. But still, just the tip of his cock felt like it would tear her tight pussy. Her only chance lay in just how wet he had made her and the slickness of her tight snatch made her core like liquid velvet.

"Really?" She said, still smitten with the mature man who took such an interest in her. As if to prove it to herself she pulled herself up just enough to kiss him and taste herself on his lips and inhale her scent from his beard. So that was what sex smelt and tasted like? She tried to distract herself from the pain she had always heard a first time would bring. Technically she had no real idea if Jason was big for a guy or not, all she knew was compared to her slender fingers, he was impossibly large.

For a moment, she feared he would reject her even at this point. She had no idea he was as desperate to fuck as she was at this moment. The only difference was, he had some idea of what to expect and she had nearly none. Her insecurity was seeping back into her. "Please don't stop." She said even as her hips tried to fuck him from the bottom though the fat head of his cock seemed almost wedged into her, her maidenhead not quite ready to surrender to him.

She nodded eagerly when he asked if she felt him. I mean how could she not? She felt a tinge of pride as he said she was the reason for it, she thought he might just be telling her to be nice. She felt completely unskilled at being sexually erotic like some of the other girls in the colony. She moaned as he thrust into her even if it was just an inch or two. As the flared tip entered her she could feel her tightly stretched lips close slightly around his shaft. For a moment she thought the worst was over, it hadn't been all that bad. But somewhere between that second and third thrust she felt resistance. Only for a moment, he was too powerful for her maidenhood to stand against him, she felt pain tear through the pleasure and she cried out for a moment. She quickly stifled her own cries, in part by wrapping her arms around him and pulling herself up to kiss him. She cried into him for the next few thrusts but steadily more pleasure seemed to fill her almost as quickly as his cock. She had barely realized that was what he had told her to do.

As she moaned further, releasing his lips and arching her head back, it was more pleasure than pain. Her legs obeyed him even as her mind was trying to take in the fact that she was no longer a virgin but a woman now. She actively hung from him now, her body responding in an unbridled fashion. What she lacked in experience she made up for with enthusiasm.

"Promise?" She said coyly as he promised to fuck her good. But then he talked of letting him pull out when he got close. Would he really tell her in time? Would she know if he didn't tell her? Would she let him pull out? Having endured the taking of her virginity, she was no hurry to release him. She responded well to his coaching, becoming an active partner and doing the best that she could to feel worthy of the gift he was giving her. She was bonding strongly to him and surely this moment would stick with her all her life. The colony was a completely fucked up situation, but somehow this was as glorious a way for her to become a woman as she could imagine.

Jason settled into a steady driving rhythm as he fucked himself into Lea's tight young cunt, his engorged manhood plundering her cunny as he sank into her. His huge bulk mashed against her petite form, as he despoiled her lithe little body with a near insatiable desire. Normally his huge size worked in his favour when pleasuring women, the massive girth and length offered a limited degree of sensitivity loss, which in turn meant that it usually took enormous effort to bring him to orgasm. This allowed him to fuck for extended periods of time, periods which might break a 'waif' or someone who was not used to taking a 'hard' fucking.

With Lea, though, something was definitely different... he had to constantly fight to stop himself reaching his end far faster then usual! Her nubile body, alluring voice and striking features drove him wild, and his body shook and shivered as he fought to stay in control... even while his cock fought to pierce into her deeper and deeper. His grunts and hisses accompanied the orchestra of lewd sounds which filled the air, loud enough to hear over the faint sound of the small waterfall which cascaded behind them. Her body seemed to be trying to suck out his soul through his balls and he felt the first beads of sweat begin to manifest on his forehead, as he fucked her with a crazed lust.

He devoured her lips when she lifted her head to kiss him, fucking his tongue into her mouth to slash against her own wet muscle once she had been given a sufficient taste of him. His hips rose and fell, powering his cock into her, slowly cramming itself into her and engulfing his shaft with the tightness of her narrow quim. He could feel creamy fluids being frothed into a foam, coating his cock and allowing him to drill even further into her with each passing minute. His body was tense and strained as he pushed down, sundering her resistance piece by piece inch by inch. He wanted to force his cock into her, deep enough for his balls to begin to kiss against her body.

Jason could feel her pushing against, him fucking him with her hips, encouraging him to cut loose and push even further into her. His growls and groans filling both their ears as he indulged himself. She was impossibly tight, as though he was ass fucking her rather than simply powering his cock into her yielding cunt. It was when she cried out, then forced her lips against him, that he realised the truth. "Holy fuck... AHHhGG... God damn... you really were a virgin!!" he gasped out, roaring in ecstasy. She almost broke his will, right there, and he had to pause, stilling his thrusts in order to prevent himself from disgorging hot ropes of cum straight into her womb. Instead he felt his cock go balls deep into her tiny channel, his cock head wedging against her cervix as he sank all the way into her virginal tract. He couldn't imagine a tighter cunt right now, and he fought to keep from orgasming hard into her innocent flesh.

Snaking a hand beneath her, he stroked his fingers up her spine, grasping her hair and filling his fingers with a fistful of strands. Tugging her head back he licked at her throat, kissing and sucking hard at her neck in order to mark her with glowing love bites, staking a claim on her unblemished flesh as his cock burned inside her viciously small vaginal duct. He enthusiastic fucking pushed him to the brink and he gasped out and grunted like a primal animal, as their bodies merged into a single writhing beast upon the grass. "Fuck... GAGAGHH!" he groaned. "I can't hold back any longer... not now that I know I just took your virginity... GAHHH... going to come... hard... NNGGHH... where... fuck... where do you want it?" he forced the words out from between his clenched teeth, his eyes wide as he stared into her eyes.

If she failed to release him, after such a clear statement of his condition, then he would force his cock head up against her cervix and flood her womb, without mercy or remorse... but if she wanted him to pull out he would withdraw, then take her delicate dainty hands and wrap them about his cock, using her fingers to jerk him until he shot boiling ropes of searing cum all over her body, slashing the jets of thick ejaculate up and down her, plastering her abs, tits and face with his seed. Even the images he played in his head were enough to cause his balls to tighten as his end raced towards him.

"Tell me! Now, Lea! If you don't want me to come inside you, then you need to let me pull out... hurry... NNGGHH!" he commanded her. His voice was almost pleading, as his hips continued to reflexively shove his cock into her sucking and cock hungry cunt. His eyes gave off a fiery lust fuelled glow as he folded himself against her, his entire reservoir of will tasked with patiently waiting... until he could orgasm wherever she wanted him to...

Who: Lea Robinson
Where: the woods
Relevant: @Jack Stalker
When: Day 5 Morning

It was a simple thing really, let him pull out before he cums, he even promised to warn her. It was naive to trust a man she had known for such a short time, but Lea could be naive. She was bright though and she was good at following instructions, she had this. Or at least she thought she did until she was impaled on a cock that seemed intent on rearranging her insides on thick inch at a time. It was easy to remember her one responsibility in this as she whimpered through the pain of losing her virginity. A fact that Jason announced out loud much to her embarrassment, surprisingly she could feel the blush on her face despite the overwhelming intensity of being filled for the first time. But that feeling soon passed, aided by the knowledge that she was no longer a virgin.

But that one simple task got lost in the building pleasure of being fucked so intensely by a man who was not only physically well endowed, but knew exactly how to use it. She had already cum once under the lashing of his tongue and the next orgasm came more easily and numbed her to the lingering pain of being deflowered. Somehow the sluttiness of the Mercer twins was so much easier to understand, even appreciate. Even his kisses felt more intense now as her eager young body rose to meet him with each thrust.

It was silly to think Lea could stop Jason from doing anything, even pulling out of her. She was so much smaller than he was, but the way she had her legs locked around him, even when he pulled back to thrust into her, her hungry cunt would follow him most of the way as his powerful hips took her hips along for the ride. He could draw back enough for another good thrust, but he couldn't fully unsheath himself unless he broke her leg lock. So it truly was her responsibility to let him pull out and fulfill his promise not to breed her. Of course that all assumed his precum wasn't potent enough to seed her fertile womb as she had been repeatedly warned in the more traditional sex ed training carried out on the Endeavor.

She came again, even before Jason warned his climax was impending. Her tight pussy, already squeezing his cock simply because it couldn't stretch anymore, quivered and spasmed, milking his thickness along every inch of his penetration of her. She was lost in the pleasure of it and his words of warning came to her in a fog of sexual delight much as if she were just waking from a deep sleep.

Where did she want it? She hadn't really thought about that and her mind tried to picture the possibilities and the pros and cons of each option. It was like a day dream, she was smitten with him and was imagining writing their names inside of hearts on little notes on her tablet. There was no sense of urgency in her mind even as her hips fucked him back with an unrelenting hunger, even need.

Suddenly it seemed he was shouting at her, his words beginning to tell her she needed to act. "I..I don't know." She said, trying to think where he should cum. She simply didn't share his sense of urgency in this decision making.

Last edited:
ZAzByFz.jpg
Player: Jack Stalker
Character: Jason Masters
Tagging: Lea Robinson....@LeaT
Day 5 AC
Time: Morning?

The feel of Lea's tight young cunt, hungrily sucking on his cock like an eager mouth, was almost too much to bear. Jason grunted, hissed, gasped, and set himself to trying to think about anything else, anything except the feel of her hot juicy quim as it clung to his cock. His body was wracked with shivers of ecstasy, as he neared the point of no return. It was hard to even recall the last time he had orgasmed in a woman, back on a far distant Earth, all he knew was it had been nothing like what he was experiencing right now, as he felt his cock stiffening and swelling inside the vice like sheath of her near virginal cunt. If he pussy was this tight he could not imagine what her ass might be like, or her mouth if he tried to choke her on his cock or threaten her gullet with his obscene length.

His eyes glazed over for a moment and he strained to listen to her words as he dared to let himself give her a few more deep pulsing thrusts, his hot breath washing against her ear as he sucked on and clenched at her earlobe, distracting himself from the deep urgent need to come. She seemed so much more eager than he would have even dreamed, her body, now fucked into womanhood, writhing beneath him and tormenting him with temptation as he slowly fucked her. His mind fought to control himself, while his body raged against reason and simply wanted to disgorge the liquid sin in his balls. It had never been so hard to hold back, but it had to be done, it just seemed like an eternity as he waited to see what choice she would make in the throes of both their combined ecstasy.

"God damn... GAHHH!" he roared as he felt her clenching cunny convulse about his fat girth, lathering his cock with fuck juices and girlish cum as he felt Lea orgasm again, she was like a geyser beneath him, climaxing again as fast and as unexpectedly as when she had orgasmed into his willing mouth when he had been eating her out. He bathed in the pleasurable sensations, gasping as his thoughts became scrambled and his body slowed in motion. He held still, allowing her to shower his cock with her cum, while suddenly realising that there was no true pLEAsure without 'LEA'... a humorous thought which helped to stave off his impending orgasm as he lay against her, his rod embedded in her quivering and shuddering snatch.

He clenched his teeth, forcing himself to think of some of the less attractive colony members in order to stave off his impending orgasm, then he bit his lip, groaning as she continued to fuck him, not as though she were an angel, as he had originally thought, but as some sort of succubus, a devil woman in disguise sent to drain him dry, to milk his balls and leave him spent and wasted. Didn't she understand how hard it was not to come? It was as though he was being tortured by her, a twisted payment considering how he was trying to conceded to her wishes to not be bred at such a young age. His balls tightened even further and he felt his cock throbbing almost painfully as he fought to control himself.

As soon as he heard her say 'I don't know' he pulled out of her, shooting his heavy load all over her body exactly as he had mentally pictured it moments beforehand. "GaaaaNNNGGHH" he groaned out and managed to slump to the side, temporarily spent. He lay there a while, admiring the glistening sheen of ejaculate that he had plastered her with. "Fuck, can't recall the last time I came so much." he gasped. "It's a shame the families have these crazy agreements going on, but as an outsider I guess I need to go along with them... for now." he shrugged, "Otherwise I'd be claiming you all for myself." he shrugged. It was a shame, but it was what it was. Maybe he should just think of it as a weird ass hippy commune? Once he found something smokable everyone would be more chill and into 'swapping' anyway, he supposed.

"You were incredible... I could chill here for a while, regain my strength, even go for a second round... but I guess we need to be making a move? I promised your father I'd be back by dark, and that was before you showed up." he advised Lea. "At least I managed to get a few decent readings and samples on the flora, among other things" he added with a smile. He helped Lea up and drew them both back into the water to clean up before gathering his things to head back. "I was planning to construct a basic shelter out here, if I needed to go off the grid... as I'm not a hundred percent committed to the life that the colonists have chosen for themselves, but I guess we'll see how things go in the future... I think I've located some smokable material, as well as some good construction wood. However it would be good to have a base to strike out from in the meantime, so perhaps you could ask your mother about me staying aboard your Jupiter for a while?" he suggested.

On the way back he identified some safe flowers to hand to Lea, slipping one behind her ear. "Let's call this one the Lea-lani." he grinned, as they made their way back to the Jupiters.

Back
Top Bottom