Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the woods! [Week 1 Day 5]

ZAzByFz.jpg
Player: Jack Stalker
Character: Jason Masters
Tagging: Lea Robinson....
Day 5 AC (5 days After the Crash)
Time: Morning

Jason had thought about taking a chariot, but the weather was acceptable and so he had decided to take a walk into the woods, he could do with stretching his legs after several days cooped up inside the remaining Jupiter's, doing what he could to ensure that all the hydroponics was working and that plants which could be transferred outside, had been. It was time to find some new things, new discoveries, or if nothing edible could be found then it was time to get to work on some greenhouses and a method of expanding on the resources that they already had.

When he wasn't thinking about plants, though, he was obviously thinking about some of the women he'd laid eyes on.

Despite his overall attitude, it was hard to avoid letting his eyes roam over a few of them, especially the younger and more nubile ones. It might have simply been his imagination, but he was certain that they were wearing more and more 'fuck me' outfits as the days had gone past... or maybe it was just normal casual stripping down due to the heat and natural wear and tear? Lea in particular was drawing his eye more andmore, and there was something about the tomboyish Mac which stirred his interest.

Regardless he was beginning to wonder just how things were going to play out around here. If the place was going to transform into a depraved and debauched orgy, even without drugs to coax things along, he just hoped people had the sense to keep from creating incest freaks, with deformed DNA.

With a pack slung over one shoulder, another pouch filled with scanners and botany paraphernalia, as well as a rifle in case some of the plants had legs and teeth, Jason made his way away from the landing sites, casually cutting a path into the woods, unaware if anyone was planning to join him at all to give him a hand with gathering what could be their first harvest of alien vegetables.

Last edited:
Who: Lea Robinson
Where: the woods
Relevant: @Jack Stalker
When: Day 5 Morning

Lea was at an impossible to maintain level of anxiety and boredom. She wanted to do something useful for the colony but she had a fairly limited skill set. She had been doing some astronomy to try to figure out just where in the universe they had ended up. But without ships or communication equipment of adequate range, even if she were eventually successful, it wasn't of much practical use. She didn't have skills with a wrench or growing things, but she might be able to help pick berries or something like that. Complicating her desire was the fact that nearly every guy on this particular space rock was suddenly looking at her and imagining what their kids might look like. Sure it might have been her over active imagination, but it wasn't all that. Her dad was still OK obviously but he had his own problems to deal with these days. Jaali was still sweet, at least when he wasn't around his grandfather, but he had guard duty. She had done that with him a few times but she knew she would be useless if they actually had something to guard against and she was bored out of her mind. Her step mom Khandi, had suggested she make herself scarce for a while, Lea knew some kind of trouble was brewing at home but didn't know all the details.

So the only guy that wasn't related, at least by marriage, that didn't look at her like a breed mare was Mr. Masters. She hadn't actually met him properly, he seemed sort of preoccupied with plants and such. It was a good skill to have and maybe she could learn a thing or two from him. But she was too shy to suggest she tag along, so she tried to discreetly follow him into the woods. She wasn't particularly stealthy though so he undoubtedly would hear or sense her. She would try to duck behind a tree or blend in, but she wasn't really good with that either. She was trying to be his shadow of sorts. She watched the way he moved, almost effortlessly in the uneven terrain, so unlike her awkward teen stumbling. For a guy who didn't seem to have noticed her back at the camp, she found him to be the most beautiful man she had ever seen. But then again she was prone to infatuation. Secret infatuations at that as she could be terribly shy.

Who: Charles Robinson
Where: Aboard the Melbourne, sending a message to Jason Masters via his communicator
Relevant/Tagging: @Jack Stalker
When: Day 5, Morning
(Special note: this is not meant to be more than a brief text conversation.)

As he made his way back to the Melbourne, Charles had noticed Jason Masters, the botanist that had survived the Endeavour's fate along with them, heading out into the woods. So when he sat down in his cabin, he pulled out his communicator and wrote a message to him.

To: Jason Masters

Hey there, can you do myself and the whole colony a favor while you're exploring? Take samples of any large trees you find. We need to start building places to live that aren't the Jupiters, so we can conserve fuel. If there's a tree out there that will make good log cabins, you're the best person here to find out what it is. Stay safe out there.

Charles

Rereading the message to make sure it was concise and lacked errors, he smiled and hit send.

ZAzByFz.jpg
Tagging: Lea Robinson....@LeaT @captain_bond

As he stood there his comms went off.

After checking the text, Jason found it amusing that the man was asking him to analyse the trees, as he wondered why else would someone think he was out here?

To: Charles Robinson

Hey, will do! Thanks for the advice! If you think of anything else, feel free to let me know. I should be back before dark, if not then send out a search party in the morning.

Jason

He then turned his attention back to his surroundings. He'd brought a basic respirator with him, as well as gloves and a good covering of clothing for when he needed to handle some things. He also intended to try and do as much on the spot analysis as possible, the last thing they needed was for him to take a cutting and then later find out he had decapitated 'King Gronda' of the plant people, and now a war was being waged against the alien invaders he was, essentially, part of.

The first time he heard the crunch, he put it down to... the wind?

The second time he heard a twig snap, he figured that perhaps it was some sort of small animal? He wasn't a hunter, his prey normally stayed in one place and had roots, but he patted the rifle on his shoulder just in case, to reassure himself it was there.

The third rustle was just too much though. If it was a crew member, why had they not announced themselves? Since he was the only survivor of his Jupiter, he knew he didn't have any enemies here yet.

He was too big to be really that stealthy, but he moved around one of the larger trees and decided to wait to see if the creature would expose itself. Coincidentally it looked like there was a fairly reasonable sized tree a few feet away that would be easy enough to saw down and hook up to a Chariot, so he made a note to get a sample of that type.

Counting to ten, he popped out and stared at the place he had last heard something, waiting, patently. He was distracted by an interesting leaf and, after deciding it was not the royal princess of Plantatia, took a cutting and slid it into a bag, before returning his gaze to the woods...

That's when he caught a glimpse of her... she was unmistakable, for a number of reason, the least of which being her incredible looks.

He stood up and stepped out into view. "Hey... Lea... Over here." he called out to her. "You must have been looking to help out with this little excursion... right?" he commented, giving her a friendly grin and beckoning her with a gesture.

Naturally he let his gaze rove about her in an admiring fashion, he was only human after all, but he kept the duration to a minimum, so as to escape being labelled a pervert. He shook his head a little, wondering how long she had before someone absolutely ruined her, she was just too hot a young girl to escape attention for long... unless, of course, she managed to find someone to both claim her and oversee any further attempts to use her...

Who: Charles Robinson
Where: Aboard the Melbourne
Tagging: @Jack Stalker
When: Shortly after Jason's reply

Alright, sounds good. Sorry to bother you, that's probably what you're out there for anyway. Happy trails!

Charles

P.S. Bring back something mind-fucky, if you can. Something tells me we're gonna need it.

She was probably lucky he didn't shoot her thinking she was some kind of alien creature. Lord knew there were enough nervous and high strung people on this desolate little planet.

Then suddenly he disappeared, had he run ahead or fallen back? She wasn't sure, she took a few tentative steps forward, looking and listening as best she could. Her heart was pounding, not really sure what his reaction would be to her following him like this. She began to think maybe the roles had reversed and he was now stalking her. She was too late trying to duck behind a tree. She wasn't exactly dressed for sneaking around the woods with a bright blue long sleeve top. She was caught!

She froze for a moment like the proverbial deer in headlights, eyes big as saucers as she feared he might chastise her. She was a little surprised, pleasantly so, that he even knew her name. The few times she had been in a group around him, she had felt kind of insignificant. In a way, the way he had sort of ignored her was what made her feel she might be safe with him. There were so many grown women about, why would he even pay attention to her?

"Ah yea, If you don't mind." She said meekly as she moved forward when he called her out. Her face flushed a bit for even thinking it was going to be a big deal one way or the other. She felt foolish for not just calling out to him in the first place like a normal near adult. "What are we looking for anyway?" She asked, not really noticing him checking her out as she was a little busy doing the same to him. He was really big and so manly looking she felt a certain fantasy for a few moments. She had often fantasized about sex, but now there was this breeding program and it was all getting too real too quick. But that probably didn't matter to Jason, did it?

ZAzByFz.jpg
Tagging: Lea Robinson....@LeaT @captain_bond

Jason held up a hand to afford himself a moment to respond to the latest message, tapping his comm to let Lea know what he was doing and then sub vocalising the speech to text reply.

To: Charles Robinson

You're no bother Charles.

Mind fucky? And you look so straight laced, I'm shocked!

I'll have to analyse it first, don't want to kill everyone... yet

Jason

When he was done he switched it to text mail and afforded the young girl his full attention.

He chuckled at her first comment, briefly assessing her. How old was she anyway? Barely legal came to mind, but in the marines legal had been legal... and that was back on earth anyway. Here, in the 'new world' did that even matter?

"Why would I mind? I did ask for assistance, but everyone's busy with other things, too busy thinking short term." he shrugged. He looked her up and down again, she wasn't dressed for rummaging about in the woods, but she'd manage... it wasn't like they were in a jungle.

He smirked a little, noticing that she was checking him out, so much so that she hadn't seen him doing the same. His thoughts filled with possibilities, which were obscene, depraved and so so wrong... but as he often told himself, he was only human.

Stepping up to her he handed her a few clear resealable sample bags and some clippers, checking her hands to see if she had any gloves, pulling out a disposable pair if not. "Well, I'm looking for help with samples of plants, tree bark, mushrooms... or fungi, berries, fruit, et cetera, et cetera." he grinned. "And I'd like your help. Just clip things you like the look of, place them in a bag and seal it. If it's out of reach, I'll give you a hand. Don't touch anything with your bare flesh and, for gods sake, don't eat or drink anything... and if it looks like it might be able to move or talk, stay away from it."

He finished by stepping up to her and slipping a silver grey collar about her neck, clicking it closed once it was in place... an uniformed onlooker might have thought he were using it to lay claim to her, but in reality she would have recognised it as a device which would dispense a respirator and goggles if needed. "Just in case of spores." he explained, dead pan.

He waited to ensure she was settled, then continued.

"The real question is, since you seem to have come out here ill prepared... what are you looking for?" he checked out the rest of her, legs and footwear, gauging it's suitability... for woodland travel. Well, at least that's what he was going to say if she asked.

After a pause and covering some distance he spoke up again.

"I take it you are aware of the elephant in the room or, in this case, the alien in the woods?"

She shrugged at his comment about why he wouldn't want her to help. "Not everyone likes my kind of help." She said, looking downward but her eyes focused upward as if to see his reaction to her. She didn't have a lot of skills the engineer and mechanic types found useful. She was more a thinker than a doer really, at least that is how she liked to describe it. Somehow this didn't impress most of the others so she didn't offer that appraisal to Jason.

"What do you mean 'thinking short term'?" She asked, she could be insatiably curious and he was something of of a puzzle to her. He was old enough to be her dad but he didn't have any kids so she wasn't really sure what category to classify him into. Adult yes, parent no, what did that mean from an authority point of view? Somehow Lea suspected she would have a hard time not obeying this man, but he hadn't really asked her to do anything yet.

She held out her hands for the items he gave her. She didn't have gloves but nodded in understanding as he gave his precautions. They all seemed reasonable enough, it was after all a completely unknown environment. She gave a start as he talked about plants moving or talking. "Are you fooling me?" She said, her voice getting a little high squeak of protest to it. She wasn't sure if he was serious but his look soon shushed her.

She looked up at him as he stood close, she had a puppy dog look and if she had a tail it would almost certainly have been wagging. She felt the snap of the collar, feeling a little weird about, as if symbolically it meant something else but she couldn't find fault with the precaution. "Thanks." She said with a cute smile as she felt the collar about her neck with her fingers.

She blushed at his question, more so at his now overt but seemingly necessary inspection of her attire. It was mildly erotic to have him inspect her so thoroughly. "I don't know, just to help I guess." She shrugged then had a thought. "Do you think I should note its location too, in case you find it was useful? I can set up a triangulation scan from the 3 jupiters to pinpoint a location, should be good within a few meters." She was obviously excited to tell him about something she had come up with that she hoped might be useful.

But then as he headed off and asked about elephants and aliens she stopped and looked at him, a puzzled look on her face. "Elephants, aliens, what do you mean? I guess we are the aliens in these woods." She pondered but she wasn't quite catching his meaning.

ZAzByFz.jpg
Tagging: Lea Robinson....@LeaT

Jason thought the comment about her help was a little odd. "Why, what sort of help do you normally give?" he asked curiously, "Or are you trying to say that you are more mischievous than helpful? It doesn't take a lot of skill to gather samples of stuff, trust me... although I guess if you are easily bored while exploring strange new alien planets then it could get tedious." he shrugged.

"Short term. I meant to say that a few conversations I've overheard are focused more about satisfying base needs, than setting up an actual colony that is fit to serve as a home going forward. Maybe I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time, listening to the wrong people?" he shrugged again, left it at that.

He chuckled at her response to his plants comments. She had a really cute voice, to go along with the rest of her. He gave a chuckle through his beard. "You don't know what form intelligent alien life might take. That flower you decide to pick might be Princess Flora of the Daffodil nation... and you just declared war on them." he offered. "I don't think that's likely... but better safe than sorry."

She looked good in the collar, even more arousing. He flashed back to his twenties, partying with the rest of a squad. It hadn't all been bad in the marines, but that seemed a lifetime away now. Still, he could't help looking and thinking about Lea in a less than gentlemanly way, and a much more primal fashion. Back in his marine days a girl like her... well, she would have been ruined in ten seconds flat. She would have needed MP guards to walk anywhere in the base camp... and the MP's would have needed guards as well.

He hadn't really given a lot of thought to pairing off before launch, figuring that he'd get a shot soon enough, but now that was all wrecked by the idiots who were in charge. It didn't bode well for the future... but sometimes you just had to choose the lesser of two evils. Sure, it looked like everyone was going to engage in a protracted, emotionless, bond free orgy with everyone else, but that had problems which the leadership had not considered.

"Hey, that's a great idea, I was considering something similar, but your triangulation idea sounds great. Do you have the necessary devices for it? I've got a locator and a Geo compass." he noted as she mentioned recording the plants locations. "From what I've seen so far, and with some guesstimates, I think it's going to be pretty east to construct shelters, then buildings with this stuff. The only unknowns would be weather conditions and whether to expect anything out of the ordinary in that respect." he explained.

He grinned over his shoulder as he inspected a berry of some sort and popped it into a bag. "The elephant in the room is the, well, slightly Misogynistic breeding protocol, which will eventually cause many, many problems... which I'm sure you are all too aware of, medically and emotionally. Sometimes sacrifices need to be made in order to remain human... we don't need everyone to turn into unrecognisable monsters with no morals at all, now do we?" he replied. "How do you feel about it? I mean, sure, if you are a sex maniac with low morals it sounds great, everyone likes to fuck, don't they... but when someone decides to say no, well, that's when we will get problems. I, for one, have no wish to live in a colony built by weak misogynistic rapists, resting on a foundation of fear and tyranny." he frowned.

There was a pause.

"But on a happier note, have you decided who you want to hook up with?" he asked in a sarcastic tone with a chuckle attached. "Or perhaps you are considering running off into the woods to escape it all? I expect to see a lot of runners eventually." he commented as he stopped by a tree.

Overhead some rainbow looking 'things' the size of large apples were hanging down, just out of reach. Kneeling down he laced his fingers together to form a stirrup for Lea to step into if she was game. "I've got some portable analysers in my pack, should be able to tell us the properties and likely effects of a few things. Anyway, you snag that one up there and look on the bright side... since we're the first ones out here, we get to name the plants." he chuckled, "Remember, long names you cannot pronounce combined with cute nicknames are gold in the botany community." he finished, preparing to hoist her up on one powerful hand, placing the other on her cute little ass.

All in a perfectly reasonable and tasteful way of course...

Last edited:

"No! I am not mischevious." She said, sounding indignant at his insinuation but not necessarily all that convincing, as if she were protesting just a bit too much. "I just sometimes mess things up, like cross threading pipe couplings or bringing the wrong tool and things like that. I like this job a lot better." She gave him a big smile even as she failed to suggest exactly why she liked this job so much better. "I'm not bored so much as my mind tends to wander a bit." She knew herself well and had obviously thought about her own role in their now very small world.

"Oh yea, that." Her pale skin blushed red at the thought of the underlying concern of many, especially herself. She might have been curious as to his own views on that subject, but she was far too shy to bring it up. She took some comfort in his apparent priorities, thinking herself safe from such thoughts while there was more important work to do. She could be naive that way.

"Princess Flora...ok." She said, sounding skeptical but her young mind was certainly contemplating his point. She quickly brightened up as he complimented her idea and she rather boldly reached out and grabbed his wrist for his data pad. Her small hand was warm and soft as it tugged at his large muscular forearm. She could barely wrap her fingers about him so she tugged at the data pad itself. She held it next to hers and synced them together, it would activate her program and also allow him to track her if she got lost.

His suddenly identifying the elephant in the room practically paralyzed Lea's active mind. She stuttered a bit then focused on one statement. "I'm not a sex maniac with low morals." She said as if offended by his general phrase being directed at her specifically. His words flowed over her and she could only grasp bits here and there. But then he asked her a more specific question about who she wanted to hook up with. She tried to reel things back just a bit. "I don't know if everyone likes to fuck, I've never..." She then looked down, her face finding yet a deeper shade of red for a moment. "It's just so overwhelming." She looked up and her eyes were bright, nearing the point of tears. It was as if he had ripped the scab off of wound she was trying to pretend didn't exist.

"I'm not sure I have the life skills to be a runner..." Her words made her sound trapped which was very much how she felt at this moment.

ZAzByFz.jpg

When Lea denied being mischievous, Jason grinned, "Is that right? Methinks the lady doth protest too much." he quipped. He shrugged as she continued. "I don't know much about pipes and engineering tools. You can't eat them, grow them or smoke them. I know a bit about Marine life, as in 'bang bang', not 'swim, swim', but that was a long time ago. I never really got on with the authority side of being in the military." he confessed. The other side though, the wild 'party like it's your last day alive' mentality, he figured he could certainly get back into the spirit of that!

"Well, as long as your mind doesn't wander too far, we should be able to find it." he replied as she continued. "The task isn't particularly complicated."

As she made contact with his forearm, the jolt to his cock snapped his thoughts straight to sin. Her small delicate fingers stroking against his flesh? He could tell instantly that she wouldn't have been able to stretch them entirely around the girth of his cock... an obscene direction for his thoughts to go in, but he was only human. What was a man, stuck out in the woods with a hot nubile young girl, supposed to think about... other than what it would be like to fuck her brains out?

"Well, that's a problem already then." he said as she reacted defensively to being called a sex maniac with low morals. His tone half joking. "When in Rome and all that." he shrugged again. "Because if you aren't a sex maniac with low morals, you could quickly find yourself in the 'may end up being forced' category... unless, of course, you played your cards right. I think it was being banded about that a couple could stay together for six months, before having to split... so theoretically you could at least get a six month breather to really think about things... you'd just have to find the right guy... who would be willing to avoid making you pregnant." he figured there would likely be a few who fell into that category. Plus it made a bit of sense, having half the workforce all pregnant at the same time could really mess with everything.

Her reaction to hooking up was surprising. He figured a girl with her looks would have been fucking by now, boys would have been all over her like a cheap suit, all vying for attention... at least where he grew up. She seemed to be a little naive about it.

"Well, if you don't think you have the skills to be a runner, just make sure that when you run you run with someone else who knows what they are doing. You won't be alone... however running isn't the only option. Like I said, if you find someone you want to hook up with, then you are covered for six months and no other depraved bastard can get their hands on you. The lesser of two evils I guess." he finished.

While she was definitely hot, he wasn't the best person to be dealing with emotional and upset teens.. and while she was undeniably fuckable, it seemed that she needed time to think things through and decide what fate she wanted for herself. He just hoped she would come around and select an option that suited her before she became 'victim number one' on some weak leaders rape list.

Overhead some rainbow looking things were hanging down, just out of reach. Kneeling down he laced his fingers together to form a stirrup for Lea. "I've got some portable analysers in my pack, should be able to tell us the properties and likely effects of a few things. Anyway, you snag that one and look on the bright side... since we're the first ones out here, we get to name the plants." he chuckled, "Remember, long names you cannot pronounce are gold in this community." he finished, preparing to hoist her up on one powerful hand, placing the other on her cute little ass.

All in a perfectly reasonable and tasteful way of course.

Last edited:

"A boy who knows Shakespeare!" Lea's face lit up with the reference. "I guess I shouldn't call you a boy though." She continued, reminding herself that he was much older, an adult even and she didn't want to offend him. She laughed at his assessment of pipes and such, she had a bright smile, childlike in its way. He was definitely putting her at ease, at least until the elephant in the room. "I guess I'm kind of used to taking orders, you know doing as I'm told." She confided, thinking more about obeying her dad and Khandi, not thinking of how it might be considered in a more adult context.

"I'll try to keep it on a short leash...Sir." She said playfully, giving him a mock salute and standing up straight with her shoulders back, which in turn thrust her breasts outward.

If she had been expecting words of comfort from him regarding the breeding protocol, it was all tough love, at least at first. Her lip quivered as he discussed the severity of it all. No she didn't have the skills to run, but even if she did she didn't think she could just leave her family. But then he brought up the six month thing, that felt like an eternity right now. "Jaali and my dad are the only one's I really trust, but I don't think they count." She said sullenly. "Except maybe you?" She said hopefully as she looked up at him, a heavy tear falling from her left eye and she tried to blink the rest away. It was a lot to think about, even for her very active mind it was nearly overwhelming. But clearly she was thinking about what he had suggested, even if he had done it in such a roundabout way that she wouldn't suspect he might be trying to seduce her.

She was happy to get back to the uncomplicated task of collecting samples but was quiet and withdrawn until the next distraction. She worked carefully, heeding his cautions about not touching her bare flesh to the untested plants. For a while they made very good progress, she actually felt kind of useful for the first time since the crash.

"They're beautiful." She said admiringly as he gestured to the rainbow colored fruit. It took her a moment to realize his plan as he bent down but she was clearly game, trotting up to him eagerly. She carefully set her boot in his hand, leaning close and bent over as he was she practically had her tits in his face. Her shirt was modest though and it would be difficult to tell how much was bra, blouse, or boob beneath it all. Though he could merely lower his head to press into her pert breasts if he dared. She gave no protest of his hand on her ass, but it gave her a secret thrill. She was forming a serious crush on the top side and her hormones were beginning to affect her bottom side and his touch merely fired her loins to figurative and literal heights.

She looked carefully at the fruit as he held her aloft. Whether she was practicing the caution he had tried to ingrain in her or simply enjoying the touch of his hand on her bottom, she didn't say. But eventually she called down. "So you can test it and see if it is safe for us to eat it?" She plucked one of them. She had considered taking two, one for each of them but thought it might be more...romantic to just get one for them to share. Romantic? Was that the word, she was being silly, she knew that but couldn't quite stop herself.

ZAzByFz.jpg
Day 5 AC
Time
: Morning

Jason didn't know much Shakespeare, he had just heard the phrase used a few times, maybe in a movie or somewhere? However he knew when to shut up and look mysterious or in this case pretend that he knew a lot of Shakespeare, so he just smiled.

He chuckled at her next comment. "I don't much get mistaken for a boy... for a number of reasons." he replied. There was his muscular bulk, his beard, his demeanor, his crude language when he got going and, of course, the size of his cock... but there was no reason to bring up any of those things right now.

"You're used to taking orders? Never could get into that habit, that's why I didn't stay in the military." he grinned. "I'll remember to tell you to drop and give me twenty if you get mischievous... oh wait. I forgot, you're a innocent little angel who never does naughty things... like sneaking off into the woods with strange men." he delivered deadpan. Her laugh and her smile got him hard, there was no denying it.

He pretty much decided, right there, that eventually he was going to fuck her brains out. Maybe he would be third in line after she lost her morals, maybe first. Of course that was assuming she was willing. With his luck she would decide to run, in which case he would set her up with a survival guide and some pointers as how to stay hidden and stay away from the Jupiter site. Maybe even get her a gun. He would be all too willing to help any women who wanted to break from the colony. The opportunity to fuck a lot of hot girls, and he had seen plenty, sounded great on paper... but he figured that either they would be primarily interested in fucking other family members from other ships, not some outsider... and that they may not be entirely willing, which was obviously a big no from him.

"Me?" he shook his head a little. "You don't exactly look enthusiastic about... oh wait... you mean faking it? Sure. I'll tell people we're breeding together, that should keep you clear of being harassed by anyone else for six months, if that's what you really want? We'll just say that you owe me a favour in the future." he shrugged. While she had a great body and a really pretty face, weepy teens were a hard turn off. As for himself? Anyone trying to force him to fuck someone he didn't want to... well, he was pretty sure that he knew enough to be able to leave camp and survive in the wild indefinitely.

"Hey, did anyone even name this planet yet?" he wondered aloud.

By the time they got to the rainbow fruit tree her attitude seemed to have swung away from 'weepy Lea' to 'interested to explore Lea', which made him feel less like a child molester when he gave her firm tight ass a squeeze. One thing was for sure, this little excursion was giving him plenty of jerk off material for the next month.

"Sure." he replied, when he lowered her back down. His hands went everywhere, her legs, her waist, up beneath her arms as he let her back down on the ground, her body near weightless in his powerful grasp.

He removed and shucked his jacket over one arm as the heat was starting to get to him, leaving him in a tight fitting long sleeve green tee, he then took a scanner out of his pack as he meandered along in a random direction, taking several samples from the fruit and running the results through the analyser. Various symbols and codes flashed up, which would have meant nothing to the untrained eye, but they were supported by additional assessments from the scanner itself. It could indicate whether the substance was intoxicating, poisonous, hallucinogenic, toxic, whatever, in plain English as well as giving the scientific information.

Jason noted the key phrases, 'non poisonous', 'Edible' and 'nutritious' pop up, just as he heard the sound of water growing louder. He pressed on in the direction, curious, and finally brushing aside some undergrowth to reveal a small stream based waterfall and pool.

LWJ2MUm.jpg

"Holy cow." he grinned. He dumped his pack and pulled out a long silver probe which he thrust into the water. A series of lights lit up along the side, all green. "It's jackpot after jackpot so far today, you must be a lucky charm or something." he grinned.

Looking back he started to strip off his top, exposing his torso and the scattering of tattoos he had. The most prominent was the shark tooth pattern on his forearm. "I need to cool off." he told Lea. "Oh, by the way the fruit's edible! You grabbed it, so you can name it." he offered, moving to the edge of the pool and wading in.

If she didn't make a move to follow at some point, he would, naturally, splash her from the water.

Unfortunately he didn't bother to finish checking the computer readout on the fruit, so he didn't see the final words flashing beyond 'non poisonous', 'Edible' and 'nutritious'... the words 'Warning, may have a strong aphrodisiac effect if eaten'

"This isn't naughty!" She protested, swinging back to innocent girl child. "I thought I was helping you?" Her voice coming down an octave as she tried to scold him for such thoughts but with a demeanor unsuited to her small frame and overall playful attitude. How much of it was immaturity and how much was a deliberate act, even Lea wasn't fully sure. "I'm not even sure I could do 20 push ups." She said but didn't deny that she would try if ordered. She was definitely teasing him, but she had little idea what sort of fire she was playing with, but for some reason she trusted him.

Though unspoken, she had decided at pretty much the same time, that if she had to have sex with someone, she could do a lot worse than this guy. Except that their relative size really worried her, assuming he was proportional in the ways that would matter for sexual intercourse. It was not quite love at first site, she was still extremely nervous about the act itself and the repercussions of getting pregnant. It was about as close to LAFS as she was likely to get given the circumstances. She still thought herself much a child even if her body, and now the colony, told her otherwise. It was, to say the least, a confusing time for her.

"I don't know, I've been largely keeping to myself, other than a few lame attempts to be a plumber." She shrugged her shoulders as to the planet name, she was just beginning to realize how lonely she had felt these last few days, until now.

She wiggled a little as he squeezed her ass, but she didn't protest, she bit her lip to keep from squealing in delight at the overtly sexual yet unspoken advance. Neither could she deny a thrill at feeling his hands all over her on the all too brief trip down from the rainbow tree. The look on her face did little to hide her reaction, she was pretty much an open book emotionally to the more experienced man. Though even she didn't fully understand her emotions right now.

She held up the fruit like a prize, which it was. "Arcus vetitum Fructus!" She declared, trying to sound scientific. "Forbidden Rainbow Fruit" She said with a more girlish giggle. "Like Adam and Eve, you know the story? Except they were naked when they ate it and decided they needed clothes." Then there was that mischievous look on her face once more. "Maybe it will have the opposite effect on us?" She held it out to him as if tempting him with the first bite. Little did she know how prescient her words might well be given the unreported results of his analyzer.

She wanted to share the fruit with him but he had been distracted by the sound of water which annoyed her a little but she followed along. Her annoyance was short lived as her eyes were glued to his now bared chest. He was beautiful. She thought as she had that urge to touch herself she sometimes had when she was alone and remembering something especially arousing.

She watched him go into the water, looking a little torn. She wasn't exactly dressed in layers and she would likely drown if she tried to go in with her overalls. "I can't swim in this." She said with a shrug. "Turn around." She said, her voice demanding for the first time since they had been together. Assuming he did as she asked, she would strip down to her bra and panties and join him in the water. Still holding her prize she would offer him the first bite once more.

ZAzByFz.jpg
Day 5 AC
Time

Jason mentally shook his head.

Lea was denying being 'naughty', but she wasn't a little girl anymore, she was a woman, and given the circumstances and what was happening in the colony she should have been more cautious. Heading off into the woods with the wrong guy, a man more eager, hungry and thirsty to fuck than him, and she would have been hammer fucked to rags by now! Her tight nubile body was like a beacon to anyone with a hard on, and he was no exception. The water covering him from the waist down at least concealed the bulge in his combats, by the time he had slipped into it.

"Couldn't do twenty push ups? Come on! You are way fit enough to be doing that kind of thing. Plus I know a few techniques, I'm betting I could have you bouncing up and down in no time flat." he quipped.

"Having you as a plumber seems like a waste. Maybe you should be spearheading the scouting? With your positioning knowledge and my skills, we make a pretty good team already." he noted. "Having you dealing with pipes and such seems like a misalignment of your skillset." he offered. "I bet we could catalogue the surroundings in no time if we put our mind to it."

While the water was refreshing, as he splashed it over his face and torso, it didn't really distract him from the way her lithe young body had felt when he was turning his hands all over her. He wasn't sure when or if she was going to be ready to give herself to someone, but he was hoping that she had a thing for older men. Plus the (obviously ridiculous, but extremely convenient from his perspective) set up of 'older guy, younger girl', fit them perfectly.

He chuckled at Forbidden Rainbow Fruit. "That is very humble of you. I think I would have gone with 'Masters Bait', or something, assuming it tastes good... that's something the computer can't predict, since it depends on individual taste buds. Like how some guy's prefer brunettes to blondes, red heads to platinum's, small tight and boyish to voluptuous and curvy." he commented.

The fruit looked tempting and the computer had said it was safe. "I'm not sure I'm ready to prance about wearing just a fig leaf or something." he grinned. If he could find something smokable, then perhaps things might be different... for everyone involved in some sort of pre-planned smoke fuelled orgy. One could only hope.

Asked to turn around he did so, hearing some shuffling, then the sound of her entering the water, over the rush of it cascading down the short jumble of rocks leading into the secluded pool. Once in he turned back, the clear water doing nothing to conceal her incredible form, as she waded towards him. He felt a surge of lust fire through his veins as he fucked her from head to toe with his gaze, drinking in the sight of her near naked, nubile body as it swayed towards him in the water. She was undeniably beautiful. stunning in fact, and it took him a while, visibly, to casually speak up as she approached. "That is a sight to behold... just incredible." he told her, forcing his gaze to drift to the fruit in her hands. Casually gesturing towards it with his hand.

He took hold of her wrist, pulling her in closer and examining the fruit. Taking hold of it he held it between them. "Let's do it together, right here." he suggested, leaning in to take a bite and encouraging her to do the same, his other hand moving to rest on her right hip, fingers splaying out against her skin as he did so, drawing her in to join him in that first sinful taste.

Lea was extremely interested in Jason, that much would be obvious to almost anyone. The idea of seducing him was very much on her mind, but she had an almost comical level of inexperience with seduction. Other than what she had read in the erotic stories she often read before jilling off in private. She had little appreciation for what a dangerous road she was traveling, nor how tempted Jason might be by her own forbidden fruit. But he seemed so nice, she kept telling herself, and she really wanted him to want her. She just needed to keep control of the situation and make sure he understood her boundaries. At least she thought that was what they taught in health class about getting involved in sex. She had a brilliant mind for astrophysics and calculus, but she could struggle with basic human interactions sometimes and had never been in a situation even remotely like this one, especially that it was now set in a background of enforced breeding. It wasn't lost on her that if Jason insisted on trying to impregnate her, she wasn't actually allowed to say no, at least that was the rule as she understood it.

"So I should do push ups but not plumbing?" She said with amusement as even as his innuendo about bouncing up and down went over her head. She blushed at his comment about them making a good team, that thought having already crossed her mind about more than just scouting. "I'd like that, it would give me something useful to do and someone fun to do it with." Her face lit up at the idea that he might be interested in working with her on something other than breeding.

"I guess you never know until you try it." She said softly, most likely she was referring to more than just the fruit by the tone of her voice. She took his 'bait' as he described preferences. "And what do you prefer Mr. Masters?" She said his sir name intentionally neglecting his preference for first names, perhaps she enjoyed the older guy, younger girl construct herself.

She laughed at his misunderstanding the biblical creation story of Adam and Eve and how she had suggested their situation might be a temporal mirror. But then again, most people didn't know what to make of a temporal mirror construct. "The fig leaves were the clothes the chose after eating the original." She was currently undressing as he had his back turn. She didn't feel like she had much more than a fig leaf on as she entered the water.

As she approached him with the fruit, she felt his eyes upon her more intensely than she had previously. She paused as if having second thoughts but she didn't back away. Instead she let him have his look and only as he focused and gestured towards the fruit did she close the remaining distance.

His grip was firm on her wrist but not uncomfortably so. She could sense his strength as he pulled her in. It should frighten her, but instead it thrilled her. She swallowed hard at his suggestion and gave a somewhat hoarse "OK" as her heart pounded a million times a second in her chest. She tip toed up as he leaned down and their mouths bit into the fruit from opposite sides but still so close someone might think they were kissing. His hand on her hip sent jolts of heat into her core, she could feel herself getting aroused even in the cool water. She gave no resistance to his pulling her even closer, in fact she pressed herself into him willingly.

Whatever effect the fruit might have upon them, it was too soon for it to influence her next words. She pulled her face away but left her body close, chewing the morsel before she could talk. "I've been thinking about what you said earlier, about, you know pretending?"

"I'm not ready to get pregnant, I really do need time to think." She said then paused to take another bite of the juicy fruit. She used her fingers to wipe away some of the juice dripping from her lips. "But I'm not a prude. Maybe I could do some things for you that won't get me pregnant and we can pretend we are trying?" She kept quiet about her fear that he would split her in two if his penis was as big as his body suggested. Nor did she mention that aside from some risque novels, she wasn't quite sure how to do those things she was suggesting. She held the fruit up to him to take another bite to give him time to think about his answer.

ZAzByFz.jpg
Day 5 AC
Time

Jason wasn't so sure that Lea was as innocent as she appeared, the level of teasing coming from her was high and he was getting more and more turned on by the second.

Beneath the surface he was rock hard, with the cool water easing the warmth from the air around them, but doing little to diminish the massive erection slowly bulging out his combat pants. Up close she combined beauty with heat, she was so hot, maybe too hot too handle and he found himself a little concerned for her safety... if he was thinking about all the things he would like to do with her tight young nubile body, then what chance would she really stand if she ended up alone with a less morally sound individual, one who would have little regret about taking her and fucking her to rags?

As it was he was fucking her with his eyes already, and the visual feast of her in just her panties, soaking wet and stroking her flesh against his as he pulled her in, was driving him wild inside. She was unleashing a bestial and primal animal, one that craved the satisfaction that only her body could provide.

He nodded at her comment, "That's right. Plenty of push ups, while keeping yourself away from things which you aren't cut out for, seems fair. And yeah, I can be fun when the need arises." he grinned. He noticed her blushing, assuming that her excursion into the woods to assist him was, in fact, based on more than just being helpful. After all, why would she have been sneakily trying to follow him, if not because of some impulse that was fuelled by more than a casual need to help with sample collecting? Plus, would she really have drowned in that jumpsuit she had been wearing... or was she deliberately trying to get him hard by stripping to her bra and panties.

"What do I prefer? Sweet. Soft. Juicy. Enticing." he shrugged, reeling off a few thing. His words were clear, but his thoughts were sinful. Young. Tight. Obedient. Enthusiastic. He raised an eyebrow at her use of 'Mr Masters', but did't bring it up. Was she trying to maintain some professional distance? Discourage him from having any inappropriate thoughts? It was conceivable he was reading the situation incorrectly, perhaps she was more into younger men?

Or perhaps she was used to being mischievous, with boys who wouldn't push things further? Perhaps she was used to teasing boys who would back off, or run away, if she got too naughty?

He was a man though, not one of the boys who might have been hovering around her before they made planetfall. A green light and he would be all over her.

Feeling the willing pressure of her body against him, he chewed through the fruit, then let her take control of it, watching her lips darken beneath the juices that poured from it to coat her flesh.

A smirk crossed his features as she explained her situation. "That's understandable, but there are plenty of ways to have sex without you getting pregnant... I'd be happy to show them to you." he told her with a wicked grin replacing the smirk. It was bold, but she was in the water, short of clothes, and immediately running away in embarrassment would have been problematic for her

When she held up the fruit he simply took it and tossed it aside, hearing it splash into the water a few feet away with a soft plop. "I know what I want." he said simply. He'd wasted enough time and, as far as he was concerned, he had been given the green light.

Jason pulled Lea against him with a firm jolt, feeling her fold against his body as he pressed his lips against hers, no longer feasting on the fruit, but feasting on her lips instead. Hot wet pressure assaulted his mouth, as he slashed his tongue along the slit of her lips before easing it between them. His intrusion brought a flood of sensation that was better than any fruit could provide. He held her against him, no doubt giving her the opportunity to feel how hard he was, how hard her cock teasing had gotten him.

From there he wasted no time in displaying his eagerness to put his hands on her. His left hand slid around from her waist and up her slim lithe body, fingers pushing aside her bra as his finger and thumb captured her right nipple, rolling it between them as he squeezed the sensitive nub. His other hand slid down her stomach, twisting around to drive his probing fingers over her panties, stroking at her pussy lips beneath the drenched fabric as he gauged her reaction to the sudden escalation of their actions.

His lips left hers briefly, but reluctantly. "I think I know what you want as well... let me show you a few things." he growled, his words and his stare both heavy with lust.

Last edited:

Lea's heart was racing as she pondered the contrasts of feeling physically inconsequential and helpless compared to Jason's strength and vitality while at the same time feeling as if she were the center of his universe attention wise and that he would fully respect her wishes. She had of course experienced each of these feelings independently, but had never felt them all at once like this. It was both terrifying and exhilarating.

She smiled at him with a bashful look but her eyes sharpened as he summarized her situation and seemed to understand perfectly. Though she was nervous, she didn't actually mind the concept of sex, in fact she was quite curious about it. Her eyes went wide as he pulled her against him. She had already thought they were close, touching even, but suddenly she could feel every muscle of his chest, abdomen, and lower something that was even harder than his muscles. It wasn't her first kiss, but it felt like it was the first real one. His tongue brushed her lips and she obediently parted hers to receive his tongue. It wasn't lost on her that this was his first penetration of her, but it was surprising gentle as he eased his tongue into her mouth and she greeted it with her own. Reassured by his gentle strength she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

His capture of her nipple made her wide eyed again, she placed her hands on his chest as if ready to push herself free of his grasp but she never offered more than token pressure. She moaned into his kiss, the sensation of the squeeze made her realize just how sensitive her nubs were to such a touch. She swallowed her fear even as she sucked on his tongue instinctively. Her fingers curled in response to the pleasure, he would feel a slight raking of nails on the skin of his chest but nothing to even leave a mark or break the skin. She moaned again as his fingers probed her aching sex over the thin material of her panties. Her eyes closed once more as the intensity of his touch felt nearly overwhelming. She had touched herself like this many times, but the sensation was an order of magnitude greater than when she touched herself.

She was literally panting with desire and arousal as he broke their kiss and offered to 'show her a few things'. Her head was practically spinning and all she could do was nod at him but it was clearly consent even if it was not particularly well articulated. She had no words, she could barely even process how she was feeling as her entire nervous system felt as if it were lit up for the very first time.

ZAzByFz.jpg
Day 5 AC
Time

If the fruit was having any effect on Jason, it was impossible to actually tell. Men rarely needed an aphrodisiac when presented with a beautiful willing girl and given a green light to indulge in sin. 'Fuck me', whether spoken with words or requested by body language is all that was needed, and Jason was hearing and seeing both in Lea's behaviour. He'd never managed to get his hands on a n eager, nubile, hot young girl and his cock was already in the driving seat, with his lust rising as fast as his cock was swelling within his combats as he put his hands on her. With no sign of resistance he was geared up and ready to go.

Sucking on her tongue, he slashed his about her mouth, savouring the taste and warmth, folding her against him as he feasted on her lips far more ravenously than he had the fruit. The fingers of his left hand continued to tease at her nipple, while his right hand splayed out its fingers to trace along the side folds of her tight young cunt beneath her panties, a long digit stroking through the crease of her slit as he pushed against the flimsy material. Instinct was to tear the garment asunder, but given their situation clothing needed to be preserved.

With her hands on his chest he expected to be repulsed or pushed away, garnering a few last strokes of his fingers against her, but instead it seemed she wanted to continue. He accepted her moans into his mouth, and the fee of her nails against his flesh was exciting. Although she wasn't fierce enough to leave any trace on his skin, the mark of a woman was always welcome, like a battle scar to be proudly worn. As for his touches, her moans gave him all the direction he needed as to where to touch her to elicit a positive response.

As soon as she began to pant he moved his hands to her ass, lifting her up and shifting to wade back to the edge of the pool, where he walked back onto the grass surrounding it.

Kneeling down he laid her back against the jacket he had discarded earlier, taking a moment to sit back and admire her exposed body, her tits bared by the disarray he had left her bra in, and her body soaking and glistening from the water, much like his. With a hungry lust fuelled grin and a low growl he grasped at her panties, stripping them down her legs and discarding the drenched fabric with a slop to the side. With a growl he slid forwards and to the side, looming over her he lowered his mouth to her left tit, grasping it with a hand he circled her areola with the tip of his tongue, before lapping it against the nub of her nipple.

A moment later and he was sucking on her tit, squeezing and tugging at it with his teeth. His free hand was between her thighs, two fingers splayed apart her cunt lips, while a third sank into her tight young cunt like a hot knife through butter. His thumb was occasionally brought to bear against the hood of her clit, massaging it with folds of her own flesh.

"You like this? You want more? Tell me you want more." he hissed, easing across to her other tit. "You drive me wild Lea... I want you." he groaned, slowly fucking her open with his lone digit while continuing to suck and tease her nipples with his mouth.

Lea felt his hands squeeze her tight little ass with both hands and begin to carry her off. It felt primal in a way, being taken off to be bred by a beast like caveman which Jason certainly looked the part with his wild hair and beard. But she didn't panic, she trusted him despite the primal scream of her body, somehow hoping he was more controlled. She was laid back as gently as if she were in her mother's arms. But the look on Jason's face was far from parental. She made no attempt to stop him as he stripped her of her panties. In fact, she reached back and unhooked her bra and cast it aside alongside her panties. She was completely nude in front of a man for the very first time. She respected him too much to even try and cover herself. She let her legs part, modestly but enough to expose the pink of her already swollen lips.

She wasn't sure what to expect, but having him lick on her bare breast was not first on the list. But it felt, delightful in a way she had found unexpected for some reason. It felt like lightning coursing through her body from nipple to her throbbing clit. She resisted the temptation to touch herself, her pussy ached for attention but she was too shy to finger herself in front of him. But he saved her from temptation by fingering her pussy. Her pubic hair was trimmed to a small patch of dark curls crowning her mound. His touch was magical, even more intense in the flesh than it had been through her soaking wet panties. Her eyelids fluttered as she felt that third finger part her virgin lips and run along her pink folds which were slick with her arousal. But it was his thumb, massaging her still hooded clit that made her yelp with pleasure and had he not been on top of her she felt like she would have jumped six feet in the air.

'Yyyyyyeeessssss." She she forced her yelping voice to form something like a proper word. It was hard to think and for a moment she thought he had gone back on his word. She could feel him inside of her, she was panting on the verge of hyperventilating as she looked down. It was only his finger, her pussy clenched at the digit as if trying to suck him into her. She looked back up into his eyes, trying to remember the question he had asked her, or that she thought he had asked. It was hard for her to be certain, she had a brilliant mind but she was definitely thinking with her clit at that moment. "mmm mmmm mmmmooorrrreee p ppp ppplease" She could barely put two words together, she knew she couldn't stop him if he decided to breed her then and there. Hell, she was on the verge of begging him for more, much more, but that was just her cunt talking. This was so not Lea Robinson, she barely knew the quivering mass of flesh that she had become.

ZAzByFz.jpg
Day 5 AC
Time

Jason grinned as he saw Lea dispose of her bra as he stripped her of her panties. Innocent? He had his doubts, but he was way past caring now that he had his hands on such a prime example of a girl, a hot and wet young nubile who was, clearly, soaking herself at the thought of him putting his hands on her. He didn't intend to disappoint her, ready to make her come as many times as needed... in order to ensure that this encounter was burned into her mind, no matter what lay ahead for her.

He was raging hard, harder than it had been since he had signed on for the trip, and Lea was going to be the one to benefit from his unleashed lust and craven desire. He feasted his eyes on her naked form, as easily as he feasted on her body with his fingers and mouth, plundering her cunt with his eager digits, while sucking and licking at her nipples and tits as he cut loose and engaged with her luring and teasing flesh.

He settled into an easy rhythm with her tight little cunt, his thumb massaging her clit and hood, while two fingers sank into her cunny, now that her cunt lips had been slayed open and left asunder. His fingers curled and twisted into her, stroking against the underside of her clit as he sandwiched it from within and without, before returning his attention to slow and steady finger fucks of her youthful snatch. Meanwhile his mouth assaulted her tits, left to right, kisses peppering her skin as he teased at them, then laid a trail of kisses up her body, over her collarbone, to her throat. He made his way up it, claiming her mouth again, tongue fucking the inside as he gasped and groaned with arousal, the sucking and squelching sounds of his finger banging echoing in his ears as he indulged himself.

The sound of her voice dug into him like spurs, encouraging him to fuck her more intensely, his fingers performing a delicate dance within and without her soaking quim, as her gasp rang in his ears. He felt her tight cunt clench at his fingers, coaxing him to force them in, spreading them a little to stretch her out as he alternated between pumping his digits into her like a mini phallus, and then circling his thumb around her clit, focusing on lightly teasing her nub as he continued to lay kisses against her lips, her chin, her cheek, then a quick capture and suck of her earlobe as he continued his relentless assault.

"Yes. More." grunted Jason. He drew himself down her body, kissing between her tits, then down her stomach and over her abs. He reached up his cunt stained fingers to grasp at her right tit, while his other hand squeezed and rolled the nipple of her left breast between finger and thumb. His mouth finally found her mound and his face vanished between her thighs. "Spread your legs... mmMMPPHHGH!" was the last thing he uttered before his mouth was up against her drenched slit. His tongue fucked open her slit, lapping at the crease there, his tongue driving into her wet heat as he began to fuck her cunt with it. Every so often he would come up for air, engulfing her clit and letting the heat of his breath sear against it, before returning to licking and sucking at her gash. His eager assault was accompanied by his hands leaving her tits to move to her legs, first spreading them open to give him more access, then hooking her left one over his shoulder as he settled into a more comfortable position to continue his unrelenting oral attack on her weeping cunny.

Coming up for air once more, he moved in with his fingers, to maintain the constant pressure he was applying to both her cunt and her clit. "You like that? You want more? Then tell me you want it." he growled, his voice more feral than human. "Tell me you want it, like I want your cum in my mouth." he hissed, before slashing her open with the tip and delving back into her spit soaked slot.

Lea told herself that she removed her bra because it was uncomfortable and so it wouldn't be ruined. Jason had stretched it up over her tits anyway so it wasn't exactly protecting her modesty which was becoming a lower priority for Lea by the second anyway. But deep down she wanted to be sexy for this man who was doing things for her that felt better than she could have possibly imagined. She was innocent in a way, socially she just wasn't outgoing enough to have spent much time with boys. She imagined herself doing many things, but never had the social courage to make any of them happen.

But now the flood gates were open and still it was so much pleasure that Jason's touches, kisses, licks, and sucks threatened to break down the entire dam of Lea's sexual repression. Her hips rocked in rhythm to his fingers that were not just fucking her virgin slit but manipulating her anatomy in ways she had never imagined. It wasn't just the reach of his larger hands and longer, thicker fingers, it was a technique that was both hungry and immediate, yes unhurried as if he had all the time in the world to please her.

She arched her back as he gave her clit the most thorough attention of her life. Despite her small size, her reaction would require him to keep his balance to stay on top of her as her body strained to contain the building climax. No more words passed from her lips, her rather brilliant brain was way too overwhelmed for simple speech, but that didn't mean she was quiet. Her squeaks and squeals of pleasure were small at first, as if some remnants of her shyness still asserted itself. But the volume built steadily until she was vocalizing loud enough to startle the bird like creatures in the trees.

Just when she thought it simply couldn't get any better, she felt the cool air on her saliva wet nipples as Jason's hungry mouth went south trailing warm tracks of passion down to her quivering flower. Her hard nipples were teased by his fingers before he used both hands to spread her wide and claim her nectar as it flowed freely from her sex. Her still technically virgin hole felt hungry for more and he did not disappoint. Her body was practically convulsing but his strength kept her cunt where he wanted it even if the rest of her did as it would.

It took a moment for her mind to comprehend that he was indeed talking to her. The answer seemed obvious to her and she wanted to ignore the question and simply enjoy but she feared he might actually stop. So hastily the words came from her quivering lips. "Yes yes yes please I want more, please please please, mmmmmnnnnnnggggghhhhhaaaahhhhhh" She begged, her words devolving into more primal sounds as his mouth returned. She was well past the point of no return and her already convulsing body launched into a full body climax that had her grunting with pleasure like a bitch in heat. She rode that wave for what felt like an eternity, imagining her squeals of pleasure being heard all the way out into the vast void of space. Her cunt flowed onto his face as her body squirmed until exhausted she practically collapse beneath him, her young body needing to rest and recover as if he had used her up at least for the moment. Her breasts heaved as she struggled to catch her breath, but the rest of her lay still and nearly limp beneath him.

ZAzByFz.jpg
Day 5 AC

To Jason the taste of Lea's hot cunt was like honey against his lashing and probing tongue, each stroke of it along the creases of her cunt lips delivering an unforgettable wave of flavour as he ate her out with a casual, but relentless, hunger. Occasionally he looked up to stare at her eyes, letting his gaze roam up her taut young body, drifting across her firm stomach and perky young tits, until they came to rest on her lips, then her face, then her eyes as he devoured her gushing snatch beneath the feverish assault of his moth and tongue. He fucked her with it, driving it into her cunny as he lapped and sucked and licked at her liquid sin. Like a beast at a watering hole he slaked his thirst with her juices, grinning as he plundered her innocence with his eager lips.

Her squeaks and squeals only served to fuel his lust, giving him all the permission he needed to proceed with his fevered violation of her youthful body. He paused, sucking on her cunt lips, tugging them aside with his teeth, before returning to his deep lashing probing of her tight vaginal entrance. One hand grasped her right thigh, holding it against his shoulder, while his other hand moved to her mound. When he wasn't sucking and licking at her gash, his fingers plunged inside her to twist and twirl within her tightness. When he was feasting on her slit his fingers moved to massage and circle her clit, maintaining a constant merciless attack on her most sensitive areas as he indulged himself with her body, seeking to lather up her narrow slot in preparation for further enjoyment.

As her nectar poured into his mouth, he groaned, sending vibrations shuddering through her sex with a quivering hum. His deep bass rumbling of a voice as effective as a vibrator against her spit and cunt juice soaked quim. He got off on the sound of her words, as she finally broke from simply moaning to manifest an answer which he relished. his cock was a bulging swollen mass inside his drenched combats and he shifted about, driving his tongue against the side of her clit in a rhythmic assault as he reached down to unfasten his belt and wriggle free, exposing his cock to the warm air as he ground his face against her tongue lashed core. His only response, as he came up for air, was a simple "Good.!" he hissed, as she started to convulse, orgasming far faster than he had expected.

His mouth returned to her cunny and he groaned into her orgasm as she came into his eager mouth, flooding her liquid sin across his tongue and down his throat to his gullet. He sucked and licked relentless at her slit, savouring the taste of her climax as it poured forth to fill his mouth. He lapped at her slit, teasing and drinking down her offering as her body writhed in his grasp. Eventually he lifted his head up and crawled up her body, wiping his face and beard with the back of his hand, then licking her fluids from his skin before he leaned down to smother her lips with powerful kisses. "You must have been really needing that." he growled. Reaching down he guided his cock head to her slit, stroking the fat helm up and down her cunt, spreading her lips as wide as he'd managed with his fingers. He pushed the fat head an inch into her entrance, feeling it almost sizzle against the wetness which bathed it.

A wild hunger was obvious in his eyes as he shivered from the feel of her tight cunt sucking on the mushroom helm of his engorged manhood. The fat girth stretched her as he let his cock acclimatise itself to the entry to her tight channel. She'd orgasmed like she was cum drunk on fucking, and he was eager to capitalise on the situation and give her more, to satisfy his own craving for her body. Her long hard orgasm had driven him to near madness, with the need to feel her body engulfing his cock nearly overwhelming. He was, however, still in control.

"I want you Lea... but don't worry, I won't finish inside you." he told her, drawing his lips away from hers. He thumbed against her nipples, stroked his other fingers through her hair, lowered his lips to suck on her throat, decorating it with love bites as he sucked and licked at the tender flesh. "I can enter you now, like this..." he teased his cock against her entrance where it was embedded an inch into her, "Or I can roll over and you can ride me, guide it in slow, take as much as you can, inch by inch... or just stroke it with your hands. Tell me what you want... or I'll make an executive decision." he growled with an amused grin. He shifted to trail his kisses around to her ear, where he sucked and nibbled on her earlobe, meanwhile his throbbing member pulsed against her body as he continued to toy with her tits and grasp at her hair.

There was no denying she was enjoying his attention, especially when he looked up and caught her eyes. She had trouble holding his gaze, feeling somewhat ashamed at how she was acting, after all she wasn't one of the Mercer twins. But Jason and his tongue, not mention his fingers, had opened up an entirely new world of pleasure in the teen. His groan sent vibrations through her body that made her entire frame quiver as if in sympathetic vibration. He played her young body like a master musician would an instrument. She didn't notice him undoing his pants and freeing his cock but it was unlikely she would have protested given her condition at the moment.

Her climax left her laying limp beneath him as he worked his way back up her body. Soon she was smelling and tasting her juices from his face and beard as he kissed her. She could only nod her head as he stated how much she had needed what he had just given her. She felt her head was spinning with emotion and sensations that were beyond anything she had dealt with before. But her eyes went wide when she felt something new stroking along the length of her still quivering cunt lips. She gasped as he began to enter her and realized it could only be his cock. She looked away, not wanting him to see the look of confused betrayal on her face. He had promised he wouldn't try to get her pregnant, didn't he? But god it felt so good even she felt he was going to split her in two. She braced herself for what she was certain would be a painful impalement as he seemed unable to resist.

But the coup de grâce did not immediately follow, he held back, despite the fact that her own hips were rocking as if to better align herself with his thrust in anticipation if not encouragement. He was talking to her and her mind quickly tried to unravel the string of words for their meaning, a task that was complicated by the sensation of his thumb across her proud and sensitive nipple and nibbled at her throat. He was an apex predator and she his prey, was he merely toying with her or did he mean what he said? His cock teased her, her body gave its answer as her hips shifted again and tried to coax him in deeper.

She tried to think her way through all the pleasure he sprinkled about her breasts and the imminent plunder of her virgin pussy. She reached down between them, her fingers reaching down her belly, over her mound to find the thickness of his cock all but the tip protruding from her opening to his base. She was overwhelmed with his girth and his length seemed to keep going. How would such a thing ever fit inside of her. She raised her shoulders slightly so reach could reach further down, her hand sliding to the underside of his cock. Soon her small warm fingers were gently caressing the heavy sack that contained his balls.

Her eyes found his once more as he made true to his word and let her decide. Any hint of betrayal or accusation melted away as she looked longingly towards him. She was in love, or at least what she thought must be love. "Take me now but be gentle with me...please." Her words were soft and barely audible from her lips but they were so close she was sure he understood. She gripped his length and tugged him towards her, deeper into her before releasing him and bracing herself for becoming a woman.

ZAzByFz.jpg
Day 5 AC

Lea's writhing body and moans of ecstasy had inflamed Jason's lust into an inferno of wild primal desire, leaving him barely able to control himself. However he had promised to respect her wishes and had no immediate desire to impregnate her, far from it... his main desire was to hear more of her orgasmic groans as he fucked himself into her, satisfied with pulling out to cover her pleasure wracked body with boiling cum if he had to. Their sinful and carnal coupling had been incredible, with the sight of her young body being driven over the edge one to behold. His attention had gotten her off in record time, now he wanted to feel his cm blasting forth from his balls, even if its destination would be her flesh, her mouth or even her asshole, any part of her was sufficient to give him the buzz of having laid claim to her perfect little body. To leave his balls blue, and his cock a raging pillar of hard flesh, would be almost criminal at this point.

His voice was a deep bass rumble, a primal growl, the sound of a predator roaring in victory at laying claim to its prey. "You taste good. Like pure sex." he hissed, licking his lips and taking down the remnants of her cunt juices and the scent of her core as he moved over her, drinking in her beauty as he pondered his next course of action, leaving it largely to her to decide her fate as his cock twitched and throbbed wildly, bobbing about before her tight cunt lips ended its movements. He wedged it into her entrance, waiting to see what her next move would be, grinning as he relished and enjoyed the feel of her nubile flesh kissing against his hungry cock head. Sure, she had gone limp, but he figured that she was young enough to be able to bounce back reasonably quickly. His experience, playing against the resilience of youth to be able to take a good fucking.

He still held back, even when her writhing body began to shift her hips against him. He figured that her subconscious was hungry for a fucking, why wouldn't it be? It was natural, especially after what had just happened, to want even more. Her body moved like it wanted him to impale her, to drive his cock balls deep into her tiny cunny and plunder her cervix, but he eased off, just allowing the head to warm her entrance as he gave her the opportunity to decide what would happen next. Either way, he intended to come in some capacity, even of heh ad to pull out and jerk off until he plastered her naked body with layers and ropes of his hot cum. He was too hard for their to be any other outcome as he felt her cunt lips sucking on his bulging cock head and let his hands grasp and stroke against her body as he waited.

"Fuuuck!" he growled as he felt Lea's delicate and dainty fingers play across his cock, then his balls. His manhood selling and stiffening as it was assaulted by her touch. Her digits sending spears of pleasure tearing through him as he toyed with her. "You feel that? It's all for you. You made it that way." he hissed, letting her get a good feel of the thick girth and bulging veins of his massive shaft. He'd rarely felt himself so hard, feeling a little surprised at how quickly she had managed to excite him and prime him for fucking. She might claim to be innocent in some respects, but her body, the way she moved, the sounds she had made coming in his mouth, all convinced him she was a natural. Whatever came next, he deserved it, all of it, all of her.

As she spoke to him he grit his teeth, growling out his words and response. He propped himself up, hands in the grass either side of her as he drove an inch into her young cunt, then drew back before pushing two inches into her. She was hot, wet and tight and his bulging member spread her open and splayed asunder her quim as he pierced into her , inch by inch, each thrust taking him into her tightness a little further. he gasped and hissed, forcing himself to fuck her slowly. "AH fuck... you feel so fucking good... AHHhhNNGH! Put your arms around me." he commanded. "Wrap your thighs and legs around me, hook your ankles behind my back. Take me inside you." he grunted, fucking into her, his cock driving deeper with each thrust until he was slowly fucking her with half its obscene length. Half his shaft stained with fuck juice as he desecrated the sanctity of her youthful snatch. "god damn, you feel fucking incredible... so hot." he groaned, leaning down to kiss her, his lips claiming hers each time he buried his cock inside her, then parting as he lifted up to prepare to thrust into her again. His cock trembled and shivered with anticipation, his balls heavy and eager to disgorge their load as he fucked himself into her over and over again.

"I'm going to fuck you good... but you will need to finish me with your hand." he told her with a growl, I'll tell you when I'm.... aaaahhhNGH... close, you will need to... UUunnHHGH... let me pull out." his words were strained, strangled with desire as he drove into her, three quarters into her deep flesh by now, penetrating further and further as his pre cum merged with the fluids weeping from her cunny to create a lathering lube which enabled him to speed up a little. The squelching and sucking sounds building into a cacophony of sin as he fucked her by the pool, lost in the ecstasy of the moment as he despoiled her innocent flesh with each hunger driven thrust which pierced into her willing body.

It was like he was fucking himself into an angel who had been sent to extract the most shattering orgasm it could from his mortal flesh. "How does it feel... tell me... Ahhh... pull yourself against me... take it... take it deep." he gasped through his grinding teeth. As urgently as her tightness made him want to come, he intended to hold back from ejaculating for as long as possible, feasting on the delights her body could offer him. He was intent on making sure that, whatever was to come in the future, this session would be etched into her mind and filling her thoughts. He also knew that whatever might occur in his own future, he would always be thinking of this incredible moment with the hottest girl on the planet

Back
Top Bottom