Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

γ€Žπ™²πš›πš˜πš πš— β™• π™±πš›πšŽπšŠπš”γ€|| DT & Fairess

Cicely had anticipated a number of reactions from the prince, but as usual, he still managed to surprise her. Who could have guessed that Prince Caius himself would be staring down at her, wide-eyed and lost for words? Her mother would never have believed it.

Pride puffed her right up, keeping her shoulders back and her chest out as he drank her in. Of course, there was no small nervousness in her all the same β€” there was her quick, unsteady heartbeat that fluttered when their eyes met and a meek sort of weakness in her fingers when he accepted her hand. The one thing she'd never expected to see amid all his polite smiles and casual barbs was any sense of chagrin. What reason was there for a royal to be embarrassed in front of his maid? Why, even if he wasn't a prince, he still had his stunning looks to drown out everything else.

Indeed, how could she not appreciate those broad shoulders and the finely toned muscle of his arm made halfway bare by the roll of his sleeve? His lips were inviting as ever, those piercing eyes leaving no detail of her figure neglected. No, if there was one concern she had regarding his appearance, it was the tiredness lingering in that ever-so-slight droop of his eyelids. He really was the type of man who'd work himself until he was naught but bones β€” she'd be sure to provide him with her special citrus wash, if only to keep away the pronounced bagginess of one's eyes that inevitably followed too little sleep.

He was kind enough, at least, not to keep her in the hallway for long. Once again, she found herself surprised, this time by herself. It was scarcely minutes ago that the mere thought of his touch would bring on a fit of goosebumps. She'd remember the squeeze of his hands on her thighs, the demanding press of his lips opening her mouth, and then promptly bury her blushing face in her hands. The moment she was back in his company, however, his warmth overtook her nerves and lulled her back into the friendly, casual cadence that so naturally thrived between them.

Indeed, his mimicry of her prompted a brazen laugh from Cicely. She grasped the 'scolding' finger he held up, green eyes bright with shameless amusement. "No, I would say you're spoiled regardless of whether or not you find me charming. No matter how many times you chide me, I know you prefer raw honey over that smooth, processed nonsense."

Granted, she couldn't deny that his own charms were a force to be reckoned with, too. The mere act of him circling around and snatching her up from behind had her heart jump all the way up into her throat.

"Ah!" She squeaked when his lips brushed over her ear. There was no masking the excited little shudder of her thighs when he grasped them, those long fingers digging relentlessly against the plush of her skin. All she could do was watch, her head steadily tilting to accommodate the sweet, almost ticklish drag of his lips down her neck.

What was this? She could feel herself unraveling under his fingertips, a decadent little cake that would crumble to pieces the moment his teeth broke through the frosting. And what was her tight little ensemble, if not frosting? The pale satin left little to the imagination, flush against the warmth of her skin and eager to cling to every curve. His fingertips slid over it like butter, the worst tease of all the way he lingered so close to the hitch of her panties.

That scheming seamstress had made certain that the cut of her panties was high, leaving a significant portion of Cicely's hips β€” and even part of her mons β€” completely bare. Peeking over the curve of her hips was a pair of frilly bows that marked the tumble of a satin train, perfect white ruffles framing her hips and thighs before cascading behind her like a… well, like the long train of a bridal gown. It would have been so easy for him to slip his fingers under the lip of her bodice, tracing the wide curve all the way down to that sensitive little place between her legs.

Her lecherous thoughts didn't get much further before he interrupted her. Again.

She found herself a touch dizzy when he spun her around and pushed her, leaving her sprawled out over his bed. That was sudden, wasn't it? So were his hands as they pinned her in place, and β€” his thigh! That certainly made her squirm. All he had to do was shift a bit, press himself even harder against her, and that precious little nerve of her womanhood awoke with startling force. Her thighs acted reflexively, shuddering before squeezing up against the invasion between them.

'Why,' he'd asked, as if he'd expected an intelligent answer from his prey. Her head was muddied with the scent of his breath on her lips, her gaze struggling to focus even as he demanded his answer from her. It took her a moment, a long, painfully erotic moment before she had enough of her nerves back together to answer him.

"Nn-nngh! You don't… You don't get to demand answers from me and then insist on telling me what I can't answer you with. Of course I am here because you told me to be. One moment you're threatening me about what could happen if I disobey you, and the next you're fussing over why I would obey you when I apparently have the choice to do otherwise." Cicely stared up at him with that defiant, almost matronly gaze β€” even if her lips were trembling ever-so-slightly with the desire for more kisses.

"What you ought to be asking instead, my tyrannical prince, is why I've gone through so much effort to please you. And there's so many answers than you give me credit for! Do you think I'm too simple-minded to use you? To spy on you? I'll grant you that I'm not the type to attempt assassination, but…" Cicely pressed her lips together, remembering all too well what he'd done to her the last time she'd mentioned poisoning him.

"Are those the sorts of possibilities you're trying to suss out of me by asking such a question? Or is it truly so difficult to see that I did all of this for you because I wanted to? You invited me to your chambers this evening, and I came because I desire you, too. It's no more complicated than that."

When he motioned toward the box, she turned her head to look at it and sighed. "You didn't let me present it to you properly, your Highness. Did you think there was a snake hidden inside of it or some such thing? You're not actually meant to open it until a year has passed. It's terribly sentimental and not for you until you've matured enough to appreciate what's inside."

You don't… You don't get to demand answers from me!
Defiant until her last breath. That sharp glare was met with an equally icy stare back from the prince, enough to turn blood to ice. The sort of look that begged her to continue arguing back against him. Maybe, in the end, that was what she had really wanted too. A shift of his leg would nestle against the side of her thigh and an amused, albeit crooked grin plastered across his features. Caius' thumb pressed down on top of her lips, index and middle finger cupping her chin to steady the tremble of her lips while denying her that sweet warmth of being locked against his mouth once more. Adorable as she was, she failed to understand one very simple thing. Had he took that approach with her that she was implying... there was no saying no at all. Did she really think he gave a single damn about where he took her? Gardens, hallway, right against the door of his meeting room. If he so willed it, she would have been forced to drop her dress and her panties in the most humiliating, sporadic way. Reducing her to nothing more than some over glorified little sex toy wasn't something that was beyond his capabilities. In fact, he was perfectly in his right to take as many mistresses as he pleased - and she knew it.

Who was to say she would be anything more than that?

Just some warm body to fuck when he felt like it.

"If you're here to kill me, then go ahead." Grasping his collar, he pulled it down to expose his neck and the more pronounced veins that ran along his physique - particularly the places that showed off his blatant musculature. One by one, as she threatened him with more sinister implications, he continued to undo his buttons until the only thing left was his broad shoulders holding his white dress shirt up. Tossing it off to the side, another hand slammed down next to her head. "Weak. NaΓ―ve. Cicely, are you aware that I am a bastard child? Surely, just a rumor circulating the court -- but it is one with a modicum of truth. My mother, my birth mother had never been wedded into the royal family. Assassinations? Don't make me laugh. You act as if some measly maid that nags me is the most frightening threat to my life. It is not. If you are here to kill me, you will not be the first - and you most certainly will not be the last." Seething, harsher words would assure her in no uncertain terms that the neck holding his head up had seen its fair share of dangerous scenarios.

"You contradict yourself too much. That is the only reason I doubt you. Do you despise me? Or do you adore me? Do you see me as a man? Or do you see me as a child? Make up your mind, Cicely." Picking up the box once more, he set it to rest on the nightstand and with it he rose to his full height in front of her. Once more, he approached. This time around, those broader hands grasped underneath her thighs and angled them up towards her head - forcing those shapely, fuller thighs to part for him. "Gladly. If you want me to wait until I am mature enough, then I will. I have no doubt I can force you to recognize me as a grown man by the end of this night, you bratty maid. If you are intent on one year... then perhaps I will make the condition until you recognize me as the only man that can satisfy you. One year is more than enough to condition both your body and your mind." Rolling his shoulder, he leaned forward. In the same motion, the far more pronounced strength of Caius would shove her towards the center of the bed and with it, a tug would drape her feet onto his shoulders.

A motion that had his hips pinned right up against her still-clothed womanhood, not one but two layers of fabric from both his trousers and her lingerie preventing them from savoring that pleasure in its rawest and sweetest form. That hardly could prevent her from feeling the outline of her clearly endowed soon to-be lover. "I wonder what I would possibly find once I remove this pesky layer of clothes - despite how much of an utter gift you look like, wrapped in all that lace and ribbon." One hand reached down, cupping between her thighs and giving her entrance a roll with his palm - as if taunting the idea that the only thing he would see if he shifted her lingerie to the side was the wet, warm sensation of her arousal already running hot for him. It seemed like he was dead set on it, in fact, with the way his palm began to roll against her entrance in leisurely, agonizingly slow grinds of his palm.

"Seeing as how I am a shameless, impudent youngster - allow me to make another shameless request for my obviously mature maid. In these chambers, for this night... 'your highness' or 'prince' is not necessary. Call me Caius, Cicely." A tinge softer than the huskier, domineering growl that coaxed her into constant reminders of how she was going to be taken by him. His eyes had already done their fair share of devouring her gorgeous frame - but that was hardly enough to sate his hunger for her. Leaning down, his hips would be replaced by the warm, mildly tickling sensation of his breath splashing against her inner thigh. Without warning, his softer lips pushed down on the woman's inner thigh - fangs gently grazing along the supple flesh. "Hm... here? No... here." Mumbling to himself, he ventured lower and lower. Cicely's fuller thighs offered a glistening platform of smoother skin for him to bury kiss after kiss against. Caius had ventured so close she could feel the warmth of his breath right up against her entrance.

Just one moment further and he'd be right against it.

And, yet, he focused on that spot just before her core. Kiss after kiss would work to warm that patch of skin up, pushing it to grow increasingly more flush under his attention right before the sharper pain of his teeth sank into her skin - leaving the firm bruise of a hickey plastered across her inner thigh, so far in that the only one who would likely ever see it was herself. A constant reminder of tonight. He hoped it made her incapable of ever truly forgetting him.

"Now then... you did say you would offer me a taste of the country. I will take you up on your offer." Caius hardly gave her much time to refute his advances at that point. That small window she had to escape had quickly closed. Grabbing her inner thigh, another hand dug over her lingerie to unlatch and undo the knots and laces of the gorgeous little white piece - moving it aside finally to expose her womanhood. Pretty pink lips, not exceptionally wet but he planned to change that very quickly. Grabbing underneath her thigh, he lined his thumb along the edges of outer thigh to push her thighs out of the way - either angled up towards herself or lazily lying on his shoulders, whatever she chose. First came a testing kiss, one pushed right up against her entrance, right before another was pushed against that bundle of nerves at the hood of her entrance. And then a single lap of his tongue over both.

Slow and testing... but not for long.

Soon after, the prince's far bulkier biceps closed hooked around Cicely's shapely thighs, quite literally yanking her into a proper position before Caius left a much deeper kiss against her entrance. The slip of his tongue would graze in about an inch, dragging against her inner walls in a slow, leisurely grind. "Mm. Certainly an acquired flavor. I'm quite certain it's one that's only grows more delectable the more it ages. What do you think?" Tilting his gaze up, she would meet his icy blues from between her legs. Pronounced, broad back and shoulder muscles would block out the rest of the vision as her far larger lover locked her into her position for as long as it would take for him to be satisfied with pleasing her.

Him. A prince. Going down on a maid.

"Are you a maiden, Cicely? Answer honestly. You know I care little either way - and that I will also find out either way." Another kiss, this time against her clit and at that point he had shifted the majority of his attention to it. Wetter laps and kisses would fill the room with the wet, vulgar noises of his fervent attention against the more sensitive part of her womanhood. She would need to be dripping wet to take him properly - anything less and he knew she would be thrashing.

Regardless, he would make good on his promise. She was his. And he would win her over the way he had promised -- unconditionally and mercilessly.

Ah, that intense shade of blue so cold it could freeze hot tea with a single glance β€” Cicely was in trouble. She wasn't afraid of him, no. The problem was what that look alone could to do her. It surely wasn't natural to get aroused by an expression perfected for princely executions, but it was so much more than appearances. He didn't fluster out of anger, nor was he inclined to pettily ignore the words she shoved at him. No matter what she said, he seemed to take it head on, determined as ever to shatter her opinion of it and reshape it to his own liking.

She wanted to regret her words, but that proud angle of his chin as he all but invited her to take a stab at his bared throat? It was impossible not to stare at his moon-drenched skin, how that strong, haughty jawline gave his wicked smirk the predatory airs of a proper wolf. He really did have the brawn of a man's man within her village, but he'd somehow managed to refine it, sharpening his features into a blade rather than the club.

Cicely couldn't move, but it wasn't on account of being pinned. Or rather, she already couldn't move, but also couldn't begin to contemplate escape while he was teasing her quite so mercilessly.

And that was before he even bothered to try.

Hatred, adoration. Childhood and adulthood. What did any of that matter when his manhood was pressed so tightly against her sex she could practically feel the whole length of him up against her barely-clad slit? Worse still, he had her legs split up and wide open in the most undignified manner possible!

It was at such inappropriate moments when her experience as a midwife liked to remind her that ignorance truly was bliss. Though she'd never had a drop of sex in the whole of her life, she'd had more knowledge than she'd ever wanted to know endowed by Miss Clover. The elderly woman had once instructed a young couple struggling to produce a child in all sorts of ways, from taking certain herbs to ensuring that the penetration was 'deep enough to be effective as possible.' And the position for such a task? Having her hips and legs angled up, the perfect setting for his hips to thrust as hard and vigorously as he liked so that the full girth of him could be buried as deeply as possible.

Caius didn't need to say a word more. The reality of his perfect possession of her, that he could and would do exactly as he pleased in the most intimate possible way β€” it was so plain even she couldn't deny it.

And still, he mocked her! His stirred her up with relentless, agonizingly delightful pressure, the broad palm of his hand catching against the satin of her panties. While she'd never admit to having pleasured herself, after plenty of time to play at the art she had to admit that Caius' touch was another thing entirely. The way he prepared her for the taking was condescension of the highest order, and yet all it took was a little handiwork and he had her breaking down into the most shameful noises!

At first it was almost like a hiccup, a half-choked moan from the base of her throat. Then he had her arching her back, hands clasped over her chest as that pitiful sound grew into a wordless plea. More! Now! Touch me more! Deeper!

But he was purposefully, tormentingly slow. She was forced to listen to the strained whimper-groan of her own voice as he talked above it, casually engaging her as though they were back at his table in the garden, all business as usual. There were countless good reasons she ought to keep her honest feelings from him, that she should let him believe he was immature and not to her taste. Protecting herself from him, his court, and her own damnably insensible sentiments in the face of romance and nonsense was the only way to survive in his world.

"Caius?" She tested his name just as he asked, but the question regarding quite what he was up to was soon answered when he shifted position once again, this time so he could kiss along her inner thigh.

That absolutely got her squealing! At least, it began as a squeal, then turned into an embarrassingly bubbly fit of giggles as his warm, wet lips toyed with her milk-and-honey bathed skin. It was stunningly erotic and tender in equal measure, his indecent murmurs against the plush of her thigh rendering her weak with trembling. It felt like the most delightful sort of game, not knowing when he'd stop or how far he'd go until β€”

"Ah-aaah! Ah! That hurts!" Cicely cried out when he bit her, yes, honest to gods bit her hard enough to make her skin throb. It was a sharp sort of pain, but worse still? The cruel little nip was like the answering echo to her pleasure, every little throb making her core tingle with the memory of his touch. It wouldn't be long, not long at all before she'd be begging him to do that again.

But Caius, the madman, he was just getting started. In a fair world, she'd have a witty comeback for how he'd already gotten his 'taste of the country,' or how her pussy was not, in fact, doused in salts and seasonings long enough to mimic Miss Clover's best jerky recipe. What happened instead, however, was a hot and trembling whimper as he found the little clasp keeping her panties fastened and let her free. She'd taken care to prepare every little detail for this exact moment, fastidiously shaven and powdered with lavender to make herself as inoffensive as possible.

What she hadn't predicted, however, was the fact that he might literally want a taste of her β€” of that part of her. For all the yammering of old wives and distraught young ladies turned lovers before their wedding day, she had not once heard of a man putting his mouth on… well. That was the last thought she had before she forgot about clucking women and propriety and her own damn name.

How could a person's tongue feel like that? Caius was hot and slick, slipping and suckling and finding parts of her she hadn't known existed. Pleasure spread through the whole of her body like a bright, curling tendril of delight, spreading up her spine and down into her toes. He murmured something about 'flavor' β€” she didn't quite catch it. After all, it wasn't easy to hear much over the breathy, shivering moans every lap of his tongue brought right out of her.

By the time he stopped long enough to glance up, she was a mess of flushed cheeks, foggy green eyes, and open-mouthed gasping. It took her a moment to process the fact that he'd spoken, and that he expected an answer. Maidenhood. Honesty. What was any of that nonsense?

"I'm… why do you… I'm a virgin, yes." She might have added more thought or another barb to the answer, but then his lips were on her again, and that sent her right back to moaning while her legs remained uselessly draped over his shoulders.

Last edited:
This night was distinctly raw.

The court had been laughably saturated with women whose only job was to lean back and let out practiced, purposefully vulgar moans that showed not an ounce of what they had truly feeling in the moment. He had no interest in that. He wanted to know that his partner was feeling the height of pleasure. He wanted to feel the way their core's clenched in anticipation. He wanted to bury himself into them in ways that would never again leave their mind or their body. With Cicely, though the sounds leaving her lips were sloppy, they were music to his ears. So much so that every muted or pained moan was met with an increasingly rougher shove forward of his tongue. Hints of force along his palm would guide her back to curl back towards herself inch by inch until she was dangerously close to that 'perfect position' the elderly Clover had assured her was optimal for conceiving.

...Surely not, right?

That tightening knot of pleasure in her core would be chased furiously by the sweep of his tongue, draping deliberately in slow strokes along her inner wall before, on occasion, pulling out to tease the sensitive bundle of nerves outside. No matter how close she seemed to get to that climax... he refused to ever let her finish. The hold of pleasure was chokingly tight on her drooling, wet pussy and even still, he refused to allow her any sort of reprieve. Rather, the wet, lecherous - KISS, SMACK, and POP of his lips pushing in and out of her core or over her thigh would continue to drown out his bedchambers. All of them made for the perfect little ensemble to the interwoven sounds of her moaning. God, she sounded fucking delectable.

Eventually, Caius would decide that it was finally time to release his poor maid from that endless cycle of being brought to her climax, just to be brutally edged off of it each and every time. His pronounced biceps would loosen from around her thigh, finally allowing them to fall down to the bed. Standing in proper in front of Cicely, one hand would continue to grind smaller circles against her entrance while another caressed up her figure to admire his handiwork. Red was a color that looked undeniably gorgeous on his formerly bratty, green-eyed maid. "I will be gentle with you, Cicely. I promise. But... your virginity is mine. Please excuse this shameless prince for being so greedy." Affectionately, he tucked a strand of that mocha brown hair behind her ear followed by the guidance of her palm to nestle right against his still clothed inner thigh.

"Would you like to leave a love mark too? I'd imagine it's much harder than your addictive honey-sweet and silk-soft skin, however. Maybe here, instead?" Tilting his head, he exposed the pronounced muscle running along his neck and shoulder as a possible option... but he already knew that she hardly had the courage to mark a prince like that. Who the hell was she to lay her claim on him of all people? But that was just fine too. He'd teach her how to be properly ambitious in time. Dips of his broader finger from his right hand would tug along the waistband and buttons of his trousers. All the while, his left hand had never once left the sensitive, likely swollen lower lips of Cicely. He couldn't keep her on edge with something so tame, but it was more than enough to keep her blood running hot and red. Before too long, those darkened trousers would fall from his thighs and pool onto the floor. She had already seen portions of his exposed self, but now? Every inch of that chiseled, near perfect build was in front of her. All the way from his broader shoulders leading down to the carve of his chest and abs. A notable V-line would outline and trace down to his well-built thighs and legs... and if she had the courage to lay her eyes, the thoroughly endowed length that stood partially stiff between his thighs.

"Now then... what position will make this the most memorable? Perhaps I should mercilessly flip you onto your back -" Grabbing her wrist, he turned her figure just enough onto the side to show off her pronounced rear and that arch of her back. "- just ravish you like you're some sort of toy. Maybe pinned against the wall or door - " Right before his palm cupped around her throat. " - hand around your neck to keep you adequately quiet. So many choices... I think I'll go with --" Caius had only meant to frighten her a little about the seemingly brutish way her first time was going to be taken. He already knew how he wanted to claim her. Sliding onto the bed, his bicep tucked underneath her rear and with minimal effort he lifted her right onto her lap, legs straddling onto either side of his hips and the blatant heat of his stiff length laying right against her entrance. Leaning atop his lap, the blatant height difference had shifted into nothing more than an inch or two - ensuring she could stare right into his eyes while he made good on his promise to ravage her.

"All this extravagant dressing up... painted lips, powdered cheeks, and the most attractive thing about you is that way your eyes go glassy after being so purposefully defiant. Now then... be a dear and cling tight. The first time is always mildly painful." Draping his heavier biceps and arms over her wider hips, he would lift her up with a grip against her rear. Finally, her entrance was brought right against his tip and he held her there. Just one loosen of his grip and she'd be impaled on that hung, thick length. "Eyes on me Cicely. Don't look down. Trust me." Softer, sweeter words would assure her everything would be perfectly fine... and once he had seen the green of her eyes, he had crashed himself into her.

A firm roll of her hips down would part her tight entrance and stuff just the first inch - his tip - into her body.

The softer, breathy tone of his huskier groan would blow against her ear. Taking her virginity was effortless, the prince gave her little time to worry or focus on that fact. Instead, he leaned forward just enough to lock his lips against her own. Another hand would grab at her hip guiding her to roll against his own to guide inch by inch into her core. "Awfully... tight fit... fuck - Cicely..." The all too rare vulgarity would spill from his lips, carrying with it the blatant way that her lover was clearly enjoying himself. While the first few moments had been painstakingly slow and affectionate, their pace would slowly start to swelter after Caius had eased the first few inches into her. The rougher, wet clap of her thigh burying against his own would ring out in the room. Every time he rolled her hips down against his own, the firm sensation of his thighs would buck up to smother his tip against whatever inch of her core it had been angled against.

Certainly... she had no need to worry about him being 'deep enough to be effective'. That arrogant prince would be filling her up with more than enough to spare.

The way Caius worked Cicely up with his tongue β€” in the space of a few minutes, she went from discovering the pure delight of his affections to drowning in the utter depravity of them. The first time he brought her to the cusp of a climax, her whole body tightened, as if she could squeeze the final, sweet release out herself. It was precisely then that he had slowed down, drawn back, and 'soothed' her aching sex with sweet kisses and strokes that had done nothing but mock her agonized squirming.

She couldn't wrap her addled head around it, but there was a strange sort of intimacy in his denial, the amused patience he demonstrated while listening to her calm back down. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew he was playing another game, but this was one area where he could completely decimate her. One lazy roll of his tongue, that slick, toe-curling sensation teasing at her clit, was all it took to banish all thought from her head.

The second time he toyed with her, she started to beg. "Please, please, please! Th-this time β€” no, don't β€” aaagh!" By the third time around, she couldn't even recall what she had said. Her moans went from breathless, eager nonsense to utter desperation, increasing in volume and shrillness until he had her practically bawling.

It didn't matter if she thrashed about; the strength of his grip was a steel vice against her legs, keeping her pinned in place while her feet squirmed uselessly in the air. It wasn't the first time he'd cornered her, but it was certainly the first time she understood the true depth of her helplessness, her own body turned traitor under the delights of his wolfish mouth.

As far as she knew, the torture could have gone on forever. It was a slow realization when he stopped, his hand replacing the devilry of his lips with gentle, enticing strokes. She couldn't stop shaking, every breath raspy with the overuse of her voice. As he stood, her legs curled back up, gently squeezing his hand between her thighs as her knees came together.

Oversexed and sensitive as she was, even the drag of his hand over the curve of her hip was enough to make her shudder and β€” was that a mewl? He may have undone her panties, but the form-fitting silk of her lingerie still clung to her, translucent in all sorts of embarrassing places on account of the exertion he'd put her through. The swell of her breasts was like the warmth of a summer peach all frosted over, even her silk stockings betraying the pale flush of skin beneath them. Peaches and cream β€” perhaps this was how it felt to be served up on a prince's platter?

When he said he'd be gentle, she snorted, head lolling to one side in a very weak shake of her head. She didn't speak the words, but it was plain in her gaze: 'nothing about what you just did was gentle!'

Greedy
, on the other hand, that she agreed with whole-heartedly. Her whole face was flushed red, the bold color so prominent it ran all the way down her throat. His hand was surprisingly cool by comparison, the gentlest balm that enticed her to press her cheek against it.

And then he went on to mention love marks. She didn't quite understand at first, the mark of his lips forgotten in the absolute flurry he'd put her through. Once he exposed his bare neck to her again, however… well. It wasn't clarity that found her so much as a new, vengeful desire. Cicely would have liked nothing more than to turn the prince pink with her own lips, to feel him shudder against her teeth. And the best part? It was the thought of smoothing his collar over it in the morning before tying his tie for him, a secret mark he'd carry through every conversation with the most important people of the Empire.

He could see the flash of greed in her own gaze, no doubt, but she wasn't allowed to dwell on it. No, the loss of his trousers demanded her full attention, drawing her eyes to every finely carved muscle of his body. Those same green eyes widened at the sight of his erect manhood, her poor stomach flip-flopping at the thought of where it was destined to fit.

Of course he didn't let her dwell on that, either. She squeaked when he snatched her up again, toying with her like a fish being appraised at the market. 'How shall I eat you, little fish?' Yes, she could very well imagine the wicked prince licking his lips. 'Skin you alive, then slice you up? Or perhaps I should just dump you into the boiling pot straightaway.'

The way he postured and played with her, even the squeeze of his hand around her neck β€” it was thrilling in a shameful way, as if she were simultaneously nothing more than a meal on display, and yet also the most desirable treat a man like Caius could ever want. Something deep inside of her tingled, a sensation turned into a warm shock all the way up her spine when the clinch of his hand around her neck rendered her breathless.

Thankfully, it turned out she wasn't destined for the skinning knife or the boiling pot. The way he shifted around her was always so smooth, hitching her up against him with little to no effort. It was almost comforting, having his broad chest to lean up against, those blue eyes far warmer than the cold gaze he'd used earlier. If it just weren't for that thing between her legs, hard and hot and pressing up against her utterly soaked pussy, she might have felt some relief.

Instead, a cold sweat started to bead along the back of her neck. Pain. It was inevitable, but far greater still was the promise of pleasure, of finally finding that release once she was properly wrapped around him.

She had a witty retort for his sense of attractiveness' but it died in her throat as he hoisted her up, holding her hostage against his 'blade.' He'd promised he'd be gentle, right? Cicely swallowed, gingerly wrapping her arms around his neck. When their eyes met, when he dripped absolute honey from his lips with every word, she no longer had any resistance to save herself. He drew her in completely, this debonair gentleman who also happened to be an utter tyrant in his own bedroom, and that brought out the soft, tender gaze of the little maiden she'd thought she'd outgrown.

And then he was inside her. A full-bodied tremble ran straight through her as the shape of him possessed her, stretching her wider than she'd ever been before. As promised, it did hurt, a sharp thread of pain running all the way through her. It was bearable, at least, and quickly began to dull as he rubbed up against all sorts of marvelous places inside of her. There was nothing that could quite describe the mouth-watering sensation of being so profoundly full, much less the bright, perfect delight she felt every time he rubbed up against her.

That sweet, impossibly soft feminine satin, the tightness of her clinging to him, as if her body itself simply couldn't let go of him again β€” every sensation was so powerful she couldn't help but moan straight into his lips. She was mildly aware that he liked it very much, and she liked that he liked it. Why, she could even overlook the humiliation of tasting herself on his lips, knowing where he had been and how she had reacted to it.

Of course little of that mattered now. Cicely squeezed herself up tighter against Caius, making sure he could feel every inch of her begging for release. Surely, surely this time he'd let her go. She was certain she'd explode into a bright burst of flame if he didn't.

Moments like these, though Cicely may have deluded herself into thinking would only be precious for her, would linger in both their memories eternally. Caius sparingly slept around unlike his far more indulgent brother... and right now - he was committing everything about this haughty maid to memory. Every curve of her satin-soft skin, every inch of her tight, vice-like womanhood, the labored moans that spilled from her lips, the taste of her mouth while they vulgarly locked lips... everything. Not one single detail had been missed by him. For just as much as he wished to treasure them, absolutely relishing in the satisfying clench of her tight entrance with eager, firm throbs in her core from his manhood... he wanted Cicely to crave it just as much. He wanted her to remember this night again and again. Both of his arms grazed and caressed down her back and hair, slipping along her thighs, hips, and waist so that every inch of her delicate, porcelain skin could feel his lightly rougher, masculine palms. Straddling against his lap, his angle changed very subtly.

On occasion, his tip would grind and smother against the back of her pussy - other times shifting just enough to bury against the sides as if intentionally mapping out each and every inch of her womanhood. He would commit to memory, after all. She was dead wrong if she thought this was the last time she would be in his bed chambers. "Ah... now, now... are you really going to... mm... so tight... ...ahem - are you really going to finish before your sovereign? That isn't any good, my dear, haughty little maid." Again? He was going to edge her again? It had very nearly seemed like it as the slam of his hips against her thighs ceased and the loud clap of her far more plush, supple physique would come to a silencing halt against his own. Though the throb of that endowed length continued as a reminder that they were still connected, that thread of pleasure was infuriatingly starting to loosen...

"Now then... I've tasted you in a variety of ways tonight... but I quite like just how gorgeous your voice is when it hits those high notes." But - that hadn't quite been what was happening. The younger man's bulkier biceps that had draped over her thighs to keep her in place along his lap instead pulled back to loosen along her legs. With the freedom to move, Cicely's back would find itself
SLAMMED down on the sheets underneath him. Caius' right hand would slip into her palm, fingers interlocking between the gaps of her own until the loud, wet CLAP of his thighs buried against the maid's rear. The contrast between her prince's musculature and her far softer frame would only make the noise of them coming together in their lovemaking so much more louder. Caius' lips had long since left hers, his broader body coming to pin hers down along the sheets. Chiseled carves of his firmly muscled chest would flatten her breasts down towards her body, hand keeping her own tightly gripped and locked to the sheets while his free palm planted on her hips.

In that position, her chin was resting snugly against his shoulder with nothing to cover it. Not the hand he was pinning down nor her other arm that could barely weave past just how much more impressive her lover's physique had been, compared to her own. For all those moments that he had infuriatingly let that orgasm fade... now? Now, he chased it furiously. Loud clap after clap would resound in the room with every thrust of the prince hilting into his maid. Just the sensation of her tell-tale tightening, the spasm of her pleasures wouldn't have had him easing down either. Caius wanted to fuck Cicely through her orgasm. He wanted her to savor the sensation of being so unconditionally overwhelmed and dominated in the bedroom. In that moment, the only thing he would even allow her to cling onto was his body. The only place for her arm to drape was over his broad, well-muscled back or around his neck. The only place for her legs to rest were along his hips, or crossed over his back.

"And... haah... to think... all it took was the second day -" While his physicality was far better than her own, even the immovable prince had been mildly breathless in that moment which allowed those deeper, far creamier growls and husky rolls of his tone to flood against her ear. " - to get you mewling in my bed. So fucking adorable. Are you going to orgasm, Cicely? Good fucking girl." Pulling off of her in that moment, his free hand lifted up to slip through her free hand. Similarly to her right, his fingers slid between the gaps and pinned her palm down to the sheets next to her head while he continued to ravage her. Like this, he wanted nothing more than to see her expression the moment she became undone. Undone for him, the pleasure he was providing, the sensation of getting fucked so indulgently by her employer.

It was at the height of his own pleasure that he sucked in a deep breath, those deep blues hazing over for one last SLAM forward. In that same motion his lips came to meet her own, culminating in his own climax. Thicker ropes of his hot, raw cum would flood into the deepest portions of her core. Caius hardly opted to pull out, or even give any sort of attempt to fool Cicely into thinking that he was going to. No, instead he let her feel the moment that her deepest points were absolutely flooded in an act that could have very well created a bastard child from the Valstroms.

Slowly, he drew himself out of her. A mess of his seed would lather down along her thighs and over the silken sheets before with a combination of the blood from claiming her for the first time. In front of her, the faintly sweat-clad physique of her prince would glisten like a rare treat in the moonlight. Every muscle, every inch of that unblemished skin, all topped off by that annoyingly attractive smile that came to delicately grace his features. Leaning down, he came to rest along her side, one arm wrapping over her waist and burying her face into his chest so that he could slip his palm and fingers through her hair a few times over to lull her down from whenever she had hit her high. "Well? How would you rate my performance in bed? I thought it was fairly satisfactory." Caius hummed against her ear, peppering it with one more trail of kisses until the last one came to rest against her temple and, with it, he would rest his chin down on top of her hair.

When Caius cruelly halted the rhythm of pure, desperate pleasure between them, Cicely was on the verge of screaming. It came out as a squeaky 'Ah-a-ah-ngh-yaa!' instead, the force of her neediness broken by lungs that simply didn't have enough air. She squirmed against his grasp, hips thrusting and twisting about, but to no avail. Like a nail driven solidly into a wall, she was hilted to Caius without an inch of give with which to pleasure herself. Her arms slid off his neck, palms going flat against his chest as she tried to push herself away, but that only served to align her all the better for his next move as he sent her plummeting back against the bed.

Truly, she hit the mattress so hard her head practically bounced, the chocolatey curls of her hair sprawled out behind her in a complete mess. She was stunned, wide eyes blinking dumbly as she tried to catch her breath.

Of course he didn't let her. One moment he was smugly gazing down at her β€” what was that he'd said about taste and high notes? β€” and the next he was on top of her, determined, it seemed, to meld them together until they could never be separated again. There was no fighting him from such a vantage, no move she could make beyond squeezing his hand tightly in her own as he plunged into her once again.

It should have hurt. Or rather, she couldn't help but feel that it should have hurt far more than it did. Every thrust penetrated her so deeply, stretched her so wide that it felt like there wasn't the smallest speck of her pussy he hadn't ground into an excited, sopping mess. Her hips couldn't help but roll with the momentum, forcing a peal of ecstasy from her lips as he ignited every little oversexed nerve he could find.

And then there it was, finally β€” release! Her thighs curled tightly around his hips, her back forcibly arched, and her eyes? They rolled heavenward, lips parted wide as she moaned out the sweetest, tightest rapture her voice had ever known.

There was no room in her head for thought after that utterly crushing wave of pleasure. Everything felt so tight, everything smelled and tasted and sounded like Caius, and the only words tumbling through her brain were 'good fucking girl.'

He was still pounding straight into her, but that was an afterthought for gods only knew how long. Cicely was brought back into reality by Caius' own release of all things, the hot rush of his seed inside of her an altogether different and overpowering sensation. She gasped, trembling as the sticky, rather ticklish reward of his pleasure spread absolutely everywhere. Her poor, virginal sex was still throbbing with the rhythm of his body crashing into hers even after he stopped.

Those plush, shapely thighs didn't stop trembling, not even as he gathered her into his arms and gently stroked her. Part of her brain still had her trapped underneath him, the firm muscle of his chest pressing down against the soft elasticity of her breasts until it was a battle just to breathe. The other part of her still-working mind struggled to think of anything other than how empty her pussy now felt, a dull ache following the trail of cum that marked her all the way from the inside of her thighs to the deepest parts of her sex.

"Well? How would you rate my performance in bed?" His voice in her ear was sudden to her lethargic brain, causing a violent shudder to run all the way down her spine. She reflexively mewled and curled herself tighter against his chest. There was no more room for dignified facades, but that didn't quite defang the prince's haughty maid. She planted her palms against his muscular chest once again, but this time managed to successfully win herself a few inches backward so she could find that all-too-satisfied blue gaze.

"That wasn't… this isn't a performance. I'm not going to pass judgment." Cicely reached up to touch his lips with her middle and index fingers, gingerly tracing their sultry, all-too-confident curve. "If, on the other hand, all of that was a confession and you want an answer? Yes, I enjoy you so much I think I'm starting to love you."

All he had expected in the aftermath of all that had been a bristling Cicely. Angry, confused, but cozying into the simultaneous source of her angst and her pleasure all the same - what he hadn't expected were those soft few words that left her lips while she grazed over his own with her fingertips. I think I'm starting to love you. It was such a basic, simple phrase... one that he could have even attributed to her simply being drunk off their lovemaking. And, yet, when those words left her mouth his cheeks would flush a faint shade of pink and the warmth of his hand would suddenly bury her face against his chest to prevent her from catching sight of the monumental accomplishment she had of flustering her prince. The lighter thumps of his heart, however, might've given away that her words had struck in a very pleasant way for the man. "I see... then that is something I will treasure dearly." Though the palm against the back of her hair kept her from looking up, faint hints of a content smile would come to spread along his otherwise smug expression.

He could get used to hearing that, he decided.

"You will have adequate time to slip out in the morning, you have my word. So, in return, please grant this selfish prince one more request. Stay in my bed for the night, will you?" The softer, bedroom hum of his voice would coax her to remain right then and there. Getting caught in bed with a prince after the two had blatantly been indulging couldn't have been that bad. Unlike the court of his older brother, there were no other mistresses that Caius possessed which may have slipped a needle into her drink or seen to it that Cicely permanently went off somewhere, never to be seen again. Instead, the only sensation that Cicely would feel was the warm, bare embrace of her lover. The soft traces and trails of his fingertips along her hair and neck while he coaxed the two of them to sleep... and though he was the one trying get her to lull off to sleep - it was Caius whose chest rose and fell in that tell-tale sign of slumber.

Her warmth, her scent, the softness of her frame... all too alluring for the overworked man to resist.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

The next morning came fast and hard. The harsh noises of rasping knuckles along the door would cause Caius to sit upright immediately with a glare. "...Well that's strange. The one who's meant to be waking me up at this hour is in bed with me." So, one could only question - who the hell was that? Leaning off the edge of the bed, he would give a small motion to Cicely to remain settled onto the bed and tucked away from sight before the man leaned forward. Tugging his trousers up to his waistband, he would tighten the draw string around his hips before trudging off of bed to open the door just enough that his body blocked the sight inside to whomever was on the other side. In front of him was the familiar sight of that mousy maid that saw to him before Cicely had been gifted so graciously to him by his older brother.

"S-Sir... I am sorry if this is... ah... presumptuous. But I..." Her softer tone would present something up to the man. Fabrics. Though they hadn't been for him. They were a change of clothes for Cicely who had been hidden behind Caius. Stifling a small smirk, he would quickly accept the clothes before tucking them underneath his arm and against his waist. One hand would plant on top of those chocolate-brown locks of the meeker maid, giving her hair a few caresses.

"Thank you. This helps a lot. Please draw a bath for her as well. I'll make sure you're well rewarded for the assistance." That pleasant smile assured Charlotte that, despite blatantly assuming that he was doing something very vulgar to his maid - he was - she had done the right thing. Neither Cicely nor Caius bothered to have the foresight to fetch a change of her clothes or make their rendezvous remotely discrete. Honestly, in the case of Caius... part of him wanted the entire court to know that the two were intimate with each other. Charlotte gave a quick little courtesy and bow before hurrying off in the direction of the open hallway to tend to what was asked of her.

Caius, on the other hand, would return back to Cicely's side with the change of clothes. Nothing extravagant, more of robes to wear to the bed or the bath that would preserve her modesty without minding too much if they would get ruined or dirty. "How is it that you won Charlotte over so much? Here. Courtesy of her. I'd imagine you're a little sore after your first time." Pushing his thigh over the mattress, he tucked his palm atop the woman's forehead to tuck her hair back and press a kiss to her forehead before the change of clothes were left in her hands. "I will not ask you to attend to much today, so please rest up. However, I do have a request for you - so perhaps if you find yourself vacant during your lunch break..." His hand gently caressed over the side of her thigh, azure blues staring straight into her gaze. "...maybe you would feel inclined to take it with me? Just a thought." And, soon after those words, another knock came to the door. "...And that must be your bath. Go on now, Cicely. Lest you find yourself walking through the halls all delectably messy when the rest of the staff is out." Caius teased, giving her thigh one more affectionate squeeze before pulling back.

Cicely huffed when Caius tugged her head against his chest, but there was no point in fighting his grasp or poking holes in his vague response to what could only be called a confession. Truth be told, she'd expected him to either dismiss such sentiment or haughtily bask in the afterglow of his victory. He'd done far more than make her mewl for him β€” every moan, every shudder and cry of his name had been as real as the sopping wet arousal dripping from her sex. There was no taking back her obvious affection for him, and certainly no way she could hide the comfort of snuggling up closer against his warmth.

It was tempting to tease him all the same, to remark that leaving his bed was impossible when his arms were holding her fast. Instead, she let her eyelids flutter closed as he stroked her, so gentle and tender after having driven her absolutely mad on those same sheets.

"You don't have to ask me to stay. If you get to be Caius and not 'His Highness,' then I get to be Cicely and not your maid. I can be greedy this once… so I will be."

Morning came far too soon. If she only hadn't been exhausted to bits! It felt like she still had so much to say, questions to ask him and explanations to give. By the time her eyes opened, however, Caius already had his pants on and was stepping to his bedroom door. If they only hadn't… but now she couldn't unsee it, all that refined muscle in his shoulders and back, how he moved so smoothly even when barely stepping out of bed. And that muscular, tight shape of his backside…

As he opened the door, she pulled the sheets tighter against herself and tried to pretend she couldn't hear Charlotte's nervous voice. The poor maid had been there to help prepare Cicely, but it was no less embarrassing to have the obvious evidence of last evening's activities plain and clear. At exactly this hour yesterday, Caius had nearly been completely dressed and ready for breakfast.

And then he turned back around, some sort of robe tucked over his arm. He was… not entirely unscathed by his late-night indulgence, but that hardly mattered when the sun's first rays struck him. That soft, silverly flash of his hair begging to have its silkiness explored, those stunningly blue eyes always eager to cut straight through her pride, that chiseled abdomen maids could use to scrub laundry spotlessly clean β€” that was the man who'd claimed her virginity for himself.

Cicely, on the other hand, was an utter mess. The long, formerly tamed curl of her hair had tangled up in all sorts of places, and her once fairy-tale worthy ensemble of lace and satin had definitely seen better days. One strap of her bodice had fallen all the way off her shoulder, allowing for a bountiful showing of sun-shy cleavage, and she could feel without looking that the long train of her little ensemble was in dire need of cleaning. She didn't even want to think about the blood that no doubt marked her irreversible indulgence.

Given the look on his face when he returned to bed, leaning close enough to plant his wicked lips on her head, he hadn't bothered to notice the mess. She pouted at the idea of resting β€” even if her pussy was still quite sore β€” and started to sit up even as he teased her with another of those cheeky squeezes.

"W-Wait. Hey!" Cicely bolted upright as Caius started to lean back, eager to trap her arms around his neck. It was definitely far too eager a move on her part, but in the moment, such games didn't matter. He could tease her all he wanted later.

"That's it? You plow me half to death, take my virginity without hesitation, and then it's back to business as usual in the morning? No pillow talk, no proper kisses, just 'go on, your bath is ready!' I don't care if everyone sees me streaking stark naked through the halls β€” why can't it be our bath? If you're so strapped for time, at least allow me that much."

Even the cling of her arms hardly applied enough weight along the broader, stronger back of her lover on his way up. In fact, he had raised Cicely with him as he got off the edge of the bed with the maid dangling against his back for dear life. A tilt of his head backwards and a sweep of his arm would curl around her, turning his posture just enough to lean back towards her and with her half-spiteful words they were brought face to face once more. "And? Will that make you feel happier? More loved?" Curls of his pronounced bicep would hook around her thighs, lifting her up in proper until both her thighs straddled against either side of his waist and that poutier look was met with his exceedingly clear, maybe even somewhat cold azure eyes. "Cicely, if you're willing to go that far, why not just relinquish your title as maid and publicly become my partner?" Unfortunate. There were some things that he didn't wish to do, particularly not to his beloved maid, but by the same token... it would only harm her more in the future if their affection ended up as an uneasy nuisance.

"You won't, will you? Why is that? A lowly maid should not be someone seriously considered by someone of royalty? You don't wish for the life of constantly being a woman of the court? Give it whatever excuse you want. At the end of the day, you have your reasons for being one step removed. As do I. Neither of us should talk like the other is entitled to anything from the other. Don't you think so?" In a sense, seriously pursuing her was a fool's errand. Her walls were just as guarded as the day she stepped into the court and what they did this night was nothing more than a passing fantasy for either of them. It should have been. For both of them to stay safe... but as he spoke, his arms readjusted along her physique to slip her into a bridal carry. A peel of his fingertips along the back of his neck would guide her palms off his neck and his left arm would come to rest along the center of her midback. Sinking his index finger into the back of her bodice, a few twirls of the lace would tighten it up just enough to preserve the looser flashes of her body.

Though, the thought of
anyone enjoying her body at all was unpleasant enough to him. As smoothly as he had lifted her, one hand grabbed at the sheets to toss them over her unceremoniously. "I think the most annoying thing has to be that your pouting has any effect at all on me. I suppose I'm still just as naΓ―ve and new to romance as you are... that I can't help but spoil you a little." Caius tilted his head forward, pressing one last kiss against the center of her forehead before carrying her out of the room just like that. One arm underneath her thighs was enough to balance her upright against his chest while his other hand turned at the door knob. Caius made no attempt to bother grabbing a shirt for himself, so when he stepped out into the open hallway a surprised squeak from Charlotte who had been waiting outside would have her scurrying to not look at either of them. A pair of delicate, dainty hands darted over her eyes along with a turn of her cheek.

"Hahaha! Apologies for flashing you so early in the morning, Charlotte. I will handle it from here. You are excused." Not an ounce of shame... but that was a given. Near perfect muscles, as if they had been hand-carved, were on full display for Caius. Though he went to lengths to ensure Cicely remained covered, he made no such attempt for himself outside of his trousers. It took a few moments for them to head down the corridor, Caius taking a left into a room where the carpet-lined and brightly-lit architecture melted away into marble tiles and white domes. A faint hint of steam had long since been spilling out of the room and dead ahead of them had been a bath that was far too large for one person. Heating it must have been a nightmare of its own with the spherical, pool-like bath stretching far enough along to be the size of a small swimming pool. Setting Cicely down against the cooler wall, Caius would turn to ensure the door was locked and with it he would finally pass her with a single playful swat against her rear.

"My bad. It takes up an obscene amount of space. My hand must have slipped." A cheekier smile tossed over his shoulder towards her. Caius took a few steps towards the bath, slipping from his trousers as he did. Longer portions of his well-carved calves and bulkier thighs led way up to his own noticeably just as eye-catching though distinctly more masculine rear. No shame had been right. His every step and motion made zero attempt to hide that body from her... particularly the long streaks of red contrasting his paler skin that she had lovingly blessed him with the night prior. Caius would grab a towel on his way to the bath. Before entering, he slid down to rest on the edge of the tiling near the lining of the bath, wooden pail in hand to scrub some of the filth off himself before he went to dip properly into the bath. "Ah, right... I forget sometimes with how indulgent you can be that you are my maid. Come here. Help me wash myself. And in the process, maybe we can talk a little more about what we want to come..." Turning, his thigh would slyly cover that all too prominent manhood that had ruined her the night prior. Caius would make a general motion over her and then himself. "...out of this."

Back
Top Bottom