Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mercer Family Meeting [Week 1 Day 3]

apollo247

Supernova
Player: @apollo247
Character: Lucas Mercer
Tagging: @AndNich123 Anastasia Mercer, Macenzie Mercer @Colonel_Liam Theo Mercer, @MsBloom Terri Mercer @Aluora Riley Mercer

Day 3 AC (After the Crash)
Time: 12 pm (Endeavour Time)

It was a few hours after he had his meeting with Capheus, it was now time to reel in his family and have a proper discussion. It was his job to enforce the new law here and he was going to do it with pride. He believed in what they were doing was for the good of his family and for their survival. He wasn't going to let anyone else take charge of what belonged to him. He needed to lay down the law and getting them onboard with the entire thing. It had only been three days since the crash but they were working on turning this whole thing into a society in which the Mercer family was going to come out on top. He wasn't going to be begging for scraps here, no he was taking charge and was going to do so quickly. Which was why he called this family meeting.

Right now Lucas was getting himself something quick to eat, he realised that they should be preserving food and turning them into rations until they could grow and hunt their own food. Lucas had been thinking that they should go on a scouting mission and hunt. They need to ensure that whatever animal they took back to the colony was good enough to eat. He didn't want to poison his family with the wrong kind of meat. He walked out of the galley and into the common room where he had called the meeting.

For now he would wait until everyone had arrived, he didn't want to say what he wanted to say twice. He would ensure that they understood their roles and his own as the enforcer. Lucas grinned as he folded his arms and waited for his family to arrive. He understood that some had a hatred for him for bringing them into being lost in the galaxy and them crashing, though he knew that they would understand that he wanted them to have a better life. So for now he simply leaned against the wall and waited for them all to arrive and get seated.

Last edited:
Character: Teri Mercer
Tagging: @AndNich123 Anastasia , Macenzie @Colonel_Liam Theo , @apollo247 Lucas @Aluora Riley

Since breakfast, which Teri had ultimately not dressed for beyond what she had slept in, to great effect. Lucas had barely been able to keep his eyes off of her and sure she might have put an added wiggle to her hips when she stepped out of the elevator and headed for the galley. Boys were easy that way, even men, so easily teased and aroused, except the gay ones of course but there were none of them here. The thought of how she and Riley had often strode confidently and seductively down the hall of their school side by side, turning the heads of most boys and some girls had her sighing. It had been so much fun but now the audience was considerably smaller and less easily available in groups.

It was this, and also part of her plan for the day, that found her outside walking the perimeter with Jaali, flirting a little bit with him, just for fun of course though she certainly wouldn't mind it if he had acted on what he was obviously thinking. It did after all not escape her attention how often he turned slightly away to adjust his trousers, or rather what was inside them.

Dad had called for a family meeting at noon but with how the time and the light barely matched here it was difficult to keep times. She was bad enough at it as it was without having to adjust to a shorter day than the 24 hours she and everyone else was used to. Luckily she had her wrist device that served as both a time keeper and a phone. It also measured her pulse and generally kept track of her health.

When the alarm she had set to not miss the meeting went off she found herself at the opposite end of the colony's perimeter to where The Dandelion was. She gave Jaali a quick peck on the cheek and a playfully seductive slap on his ass before starting back, again with that added wiggle in her step and even though she wasn't looking back she could feel his eyes on her ass, clad only in a pair of tight cut off shorts.

It was with a big smile from that still lingering on her face that she entered the common room just in time for the family meeting to start.

Last edited:
Player: @Aluora
Character: Riley Mercer
Tagging: @AndNich123 Anastasia , Macenzie @Colonel_Liam Theo , @apollo247 Lucas @MsBloom Teri

Although Riley was currently slightly more covered than her twin sister, she was still dressed in a simple sports bra and running shorts. She wanted to start having an finding an exercise path that conveniently passed the Drake's Jupiter...more so the Drake brothers. She was in the similar mindset of her twin sister that men could be easily seduced if you flash some skin, which both girls would easily exploit at school...before the crash. Somehow, Riley would miss trying to sneak out of the house with Lucas or Ana catching her and demanding she wear more appropriate clothing. At least she would still be able have her daily tease sessions with Macenzie.

Riley would take her seat, already seeing Teri and Lucas at the table. She would give her dad a dirty look before blowing a kiss to her twin. She would then see the smile on Teri's face, getting close to whisper in her ear. "Okay...spill it. Did you get dick already?"

Player: @Colonel_Liam
Character: Theo Mercer
Tagging: @AndNich123 Anastasia , Macenzie @Aluora Teru , @apollo247 Lucas @MsBloom Teri (Caitlin mentioned)

Time: 12 pm (Endeavour Time
Theo was making his way back to the family Jupiter in time for the meeting his dad had told him to be there for. He hoped that lunch was going to be served. He was coming back from the Drake Jupiter, having gone to check up on everyone's health. As a veterinarian, he was the closest thing they had to a doctor in the colony now. Fortunately, everyone was still in good health, except for Caitlin who had injured her ankle. Someone had put on a half decent brace out of salvaged material, but he noticed it was too tight and if left might cause some nerve damage. A few alterations later, and the splint was fully functional, Caitlin would be able to walk normally in a week or two.

Getting to kitchen area of the jupiter he saw how the twins were dressed, and rolled his eyes. He wondered if they understood what the breeding protocol really was. It wasn't going to be an non-stop orgy. They were going to be expected to actually have children, with men they barely knew at this point. Still he loved his family, and greeted the twins, and their older sister Mac with a kiss on the top of the head.

"Hey everyone, whats for lunch?" he asked, sitting down, plopping his bag next to him.

Player: @AndNich123
Character: Anastasia, Mackenzie
Tagging: @apollo247 Lucas, @Aluora @MsBloom the twins @Colonel_Liam Theo

A family meeting. She should have known. Ana knew her husband would have a firm grasp of the situation. He was a take charge sort of man. It was one of the characteristics she loved most about him. She grasped the cup, sipping the warm liquid as she waited for her family to appear. Mac came in, wiping her hands on her clothes. Ana sighed. "Do you know how hard that is going to be to get out?" Mac grinned. "That's what she said." Looking around she noticed a lack in her fellow family members. "Where's the rest of the clan. Pops wouldn't call a meeting if he didn't have something to say, and lets face it. He's always got something to say." With grease still on her hands, she picked up a piece of fruit and began to eat. "Mac! That's....oh nevermind." With her mouth full she asked, "What? It's a little grease. Protein." Her mother was about to vocalize her disgust when her twin daughters appeared. Mac raised an eyebrow. "And you think this is gross," she asked raising the fruit. "Thing one and Thing two, always a pleasure." She laughed. "That's what he said," she teased, looking at her mom. "Seriously, you two better pace yourselves. You'll run out of clothes soon, and then you'll be....never mind. That's not a problem for you two. I've got rags by the chariots you two can use for skirts later if you want," she teased.

Theo came in, and Ana was relieved. She knew the teasing among the kids was normal, and yet she couldn't help but hold her breath each time, afraid , this would be the time it would go too far and someone's feelings would be hurt. "What? No tongue," Mac asked, swirling her tongue. Ana sipped from her cup before telling him, "Maybe we should wait until after the meeting to discuss lunch." Mac leaned back on the counter she had perched herself on. "Yeah. Might not wanna eat after you find out how many girls you're gonna have to slip your hot beef injection to," she teased before slowly spreading her legs. "Mac," her mother yelled. "Girls," she turned her attention to the twins, "are you sure you're alright with this? Do you have any questions? Wait. I'm getting ahead of myself. We should let your dad lead this meeting. He called it after all." She sighed. "Alright Lucas. You got us all here in one place. Please tell me it's not bad news. We've all had enough of that."

Tagging: @AndNich123 Anastasia Mercer, Macenzie Mercer @Colonel_Liam Theo Mercer, @MsBloom Terri Mercer @Aluora Riley Mercer

Lucas had wanted the meeting to take place before lunch so that everyone was here. He needed everyone in the family to be onboard with everything that he had put in place. In Lucas's mind he was doing this to protect his family, nothing more and nothing less and if it meant sacrifice then so be it. He had no idea how his family was going to take his news but he knew that it might be difficult. He needed his family on his side if they were to unite. Right now he was covering his basics and thinking like a trained solider.

He notice Teri first and then her twin Riley entering the common room. He grinned as he planned on claiming the twins tonight. He was going to make that push and wondered how Ana was going to feel about him wanting to bred the twins. He had folded arms as he was waiting for everyone else to arrive as he didn't like saying things more then once. Theo probably knew that part about him the most. Speaking of which he watched his son as he entered the common room asking about lunch. "We'll discuss that after the meeting son." He told Theo. He simply watched Riley for a moment.

Lucas soon noticed Ana and Mac and smiled at the two now that he knew that everyone was here. As both Ana and Mac spoke for a little he gave Ana a kiss on the cheek as he hoped that she wouldn't be too mad at him for what he was about to say. "I've called you here for a reason as you all probably have guessed. This morning I spoke with Capheus Nyong'o. Trust me when I say this next thing I do out of love for my family. You all are what's important to me." He told them all as he stepped forward. "Now in saying that we have some tough sacrifices to be made. Yes we're crashed on this planet without any hope of being rescued and the breeding protocols are now set in place. As you know. So I wanted to speak with Capheus to form an alliance with him and his family. He agreed. The deal is this. Theo and I stay away from Abeba and Khandi. They are off limits. This also means that Capheus and Jaali stay away from Mac, Teri and Riley."

Lucas paused for a moment to let that information sink in. "For this to work everyone needs to be onboard. We don't not fuck them and they won't fuck us. But for this to work. I offered Riley up for a night with Capheus and Capheus agreed for Abeba to be offered up to me. This needs to happen for our survival and our future." He informed his family. He wasn't going to let anyone mess with his family as he had his own intentions and he knew that Capheus as well didn't want anyone mixing his bloodline with everyone else. Plus they had a strong person for an alliance whenever they needed it.

Character: Teri Mercer
Tagging: @AndNich123 Anastasia , Macenzie @Colonel_Liam Theo , @apollo247 Lucas @Aluora Riley

"Nah, don't worry you've still got one up on me," Teri said as Riley asked if she had already gotten some dick.
"But I got a good long stare at my ass from that black kid. It was awesome. I bet he's got a big one. The bulge in his army pants certainly suggested as much. You should have seen him adjusting it all the time as I walked the perimeter with him. It was like ... every five minutes or so and I was just like ... y'know, just whip it out already and let's get this show on the road."
She giggled and winked at Mac as she entered with their mum. Their beloved boyish sister who almost seemed more offended by the way they dressed and acted than Mum and Dad, or Theo for that matter. He probably just enjoyed having two scantily clad sisters bouncing around the Jupiter. It wouldn't surprise her if he spent his nights jerking off thinking of what little they didn't show.

It came as no surprise to anyone, Teri suspected, that it was the breeding protocol Dad wanted to talk about. Of course it was. It was something of a shock though to learn about the deal he had made with Jaali's granddad. Sure both she and Riley were quite excited about the whole thing but she couldn't imagine being used as a what ... sacrifice, was that what he was saying. A tribute to the Nyong'o's to forge an alliance? She took her sisters hand and squeezed it for comfort. Sure they were both sluts but they were certainly no one's property to trade.

"Really Dad?" she said and looked at him with a not insignificant portion of defiance.
"What's next. You're going to breed us yourself too, and Mac? Maybe let Theo have a taste of his sisters too?"

Character: Riley Mercer
Tagging: @AndNich123 Anastasia , Macenzie @Colonel_Liam Theo , @apollo247 Lucas @MsBloom Teri

Riley would eagerly look at Teri as she spoke one of the boys she ran into already...wondering if her twin already hooked up. "Damn girl...looks like even on this planet, we still have it. Maybe if Mac would lose the baggy overalls...we could run this place as the three Mercer sisters". Riley would giggle slightly, just listening to Teri. "For real?! Like, seriously, get that thing out and get to it. I swear sometimes".

Riley would grin and raise her middle finger toward Macenzie. "Ahh...look who it is. That's a lovely shade of oil you are wearing dear sister...really brings on the dirt and grime in your skin." Despite the constant teasing, Riley still always enjoyed Macenzie's company. She would then turn her attention as Theo sat. "Hey Bro, stoic as always huh? Figured you would be scoping the other families. Surely there is a girl for you in one of the families". Riley then look to Anastasia when she spoke to herself and Teri. "Mother, I had one question". Before she could ask however, Lucas spoke up again.

Riley would squeeze Teri's hand when she felt the grab from her twin, knowing Lucas just bargained her body to another family. "Oh, nice work dad. Glad to know where I stand in your eyes. It's okay, just know I will enjoy some old man's cock deep inside me". Riley would roll her eyes. "Sorry mother...".

Tagging: @AndNich123 Anastasia , Macenzie @Aluora Teru , @apollo247 Lucas @MsBloom Teri

Theo was enjoying the banter and teasing from his step siblings as they all sat around the table together. He knew of the girls proclivities, hell some of his best friends back on the Endeavor had had a taste, but they were still sweet girls in his mind, and while Mac was surlier than them, but underneath that was genuine affection. At least he hoped so.

However as his father and step mother laid on the details of the deal Lucas had made with one of the other families his good nature drained away. "Dad what the hell are you on about? Are we in some kind of genetic arms race over here? I thought we were to all be working together to make the colony succeed? And what the hell do you mean you're offering Riley up as some kind of tribute? Are we back in medieval europe? I know the twins can be slutty, but they're not whores." he said, before glancing at them. "Right?"

He turned his attention to his step mother, "Ana, this is insane right?"

Character: Ana Mercer, Mac Mercer
TAgging: @Colonel_Liam , @Aluora , @MsBloom , @apollo247

"Indeed." The word slipped from her stunned lips. It was a given that most times Ana would support her husband, stand by him, even willing to enforce his word, as it was viewed as a symbol of solidarity, but this? This had her in shock. Her mind was conscious of the word and it's meaning, though she wasn't sure how her body found it capable of performing the action strictly on autopilot.

The shock wasn't just from Ana, and the sentiment seemed to fill the room. "What the actual hell dad?" The words slowly turned Ana's eyes towards her daughter. "I mean come on. They're your daughter. Sure they aren't actual blood, but that never made them any less yours', and you're just offering up one of them like a ritual sacrifice and for what? Sex is gonna happen. People here are gonna fuck like bunnies and spit devil spawns from their who ha's. That's nature. It's beautiful and sick in some cases, but it's natural. You? Fucking one of my sisters? Nah. That ain't natural. I don't care how you spin it. It's sick, and you certainly can't be that fucked here. Why can't people just back off and let it happen? Huh?"

Ana found herself nodding, agreeing with her daughter. "They're right Lucas. This is insanity. Why can't you and I have a child together? The children are old enough to find their own partners. Do you really desire my daughters that much? Have you always done so?"

Lucas wondered what his family was going to think about the deal that he had made with Capheus, though he was aware that he might have to be a bit more forceful if they denied him things. They had no idea what kind of person he was with the military. Ana saw glimpses of it when they met and fell in love at the base site and other places. Though that was directed more towards the enemy they were fighting back then. He grinned at Teri when she spoke up. "That's exactly what I'm going to be doing. I'm breeding both you and Riley tonight." Lucas told Teri. He wondered how they'd react to that, but he already had plans on doing so much more.

"See to it that you give him a good time Riley." He told her. He knew that they were angry with him and he understood their own feelings but he didn't care. They needed to get a good footing in this new society and he knew who to form an allegiance with. "I'm forging a new path for us as a family. We must act quickly if we are to secure our new future. We know damn well that we are the only survivors. no one is coming to our aid anymore. We do this to survive and come out on top." He told them all.

"Son. Theo. You must see what I'm doing is right. We needed to work together with Capheus's family. Capheus sees what is right in front of him. He's acting exactly like I am. the deal stands. We don't breed with them and they won't with us. For this to work the alliance stands. Plus we now have an ally when the time comes." He grinned at that. He didn't know what kind of favour he would ask them but that would be for another day.

When Mac spoke up he grinned. "I haven't forgotten about you either Mac. Yes. I will breed you as well as the twins." When Ana spoke to him he looked back at her. "You don't see what I'm trying to do? I'm forging a future for this family. Theo of course can give you a child." He told her as he had plans for everyone of his family.

Character: Ana Mercer, Mac Mercer
TAgging: @Colonel_Liam , @Aluora , @MsBloom , @apollo247

"You're fucking crazy," was all she could think to say. Her words shocked her mother. Mackenzie slowly moved towards him. "You wanna fuck all your daughters, the twins like they're some common whores, and me? Let me tell you, something father," she used the words as if they were some kind of insult. "They are not common. Okay? So what if they slept with the football team back home? So what if they slept with their teachers? So what..if they slept with..the boy's swim team? That doesn't make them common. It just makes them ambitious, and most importantly, it was their choice."

She made her way over to her mother, stopping eye-to-eye with the stunned woman. "If he makes one move towards me, I'll cut his dick off in his sleep and shove it down his throat. You may love him. I love him, but not like this. If you don't protect us, I will." With those words, she stormed past her mother and out of the room.

"Lucas," Ana finally softly spoke before clearing her throat. "Surely you can't be serious. The girls are not your blood, yes, and Theo is not my blood, but we have always looked at one another as if we were. This act, this would violate all of that. Do you not fear that you will be destroying a part of this family in order to create something new that may not last the distance of our stay here? How could you offer up one of your daughters, my daughter," she said placing her hand on her chest, "to another man like that? You had no right. She is my child, my blood, that I gave birth to. You have as much right to offer her up like that as I do to do the same with Theo, which I would never do," she quickly added, looking to her son to make sure he understood that. "We. Are. A. Family. Now are you going to tear that apart, or are you going to do the right thing to keep us together?"

Tagging: @AndNich123 Anastasia , Macenzie @Aluora Teru , @apollo247 Lucas @MsBloom Teri

Theo looked around the table with shock in his eyes. It seemed that in just a few minutes his family was being torn apart. "Mac wait!" he called out in vain as his younger sister stormed out, in a justified fury, where to he had no idea. The young man couldn't believe his ears as his father declared and reiterated his intention to impregnate all of his step daughters, willing or not.

His brain barely comprehended that his father had decided he should breed the woman who had been his for the past years. "Dad, can you even hear yourself? This is crazy! Why are you so... combative about this all of a sudden?" he demanded, rising from his chair.

Back
Top Bottom