Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Twins [Week 1 Day 3]

Character: Teri Mercer
Tagging: @apollo247 Lucas @Aluora Riley
Day 3 AC (After the Crash)
Time: 8 pm (Endeavour Time)

Teri agreed with her twin about not liking what Lucas was doing, what he intended to do and how he intended to do it. While the thought of being bred by their stepdad, a man they had never really thought of as their stepdad before, he had always been just Dad, Teri had opted to comply with the breeding protocol as there was nothing in it that would allow her to refuse anyway. She had hoped it might even be a fun experience, or perhaps somewhere deep down that Mum would have stepped in and stopped her husband. The latter had not happened, that much was obvious and with his refusal to allow them to show their skills, to possibly enjoy the breeding as much as he would, it was also becoming obvious that no matter what happened that night it would not end up being a fun experience.

As she lay there with his cock now buried deep inside her she decided that no matter what she would not count it towards her total tally of cocks that had entered either of her cavities.

"Sluts for sure, Step Dad," Teri said and possibly for the first time since the man came into their lives shortly after she and Riley had been born, did not simply call him Dad.
"But that doesn't mean you can treat us like we're common cum-receptacles.
She did hold her legs apart for him though but for the most part stayed still. What use would there be in wasting her fuck-skills on a guy who was just going to ignore them anyway and take what he wanted with no regards to her.

Character: Riley Mercer
Tagging: @apollo247 Lucas Mercer @MsBloom Teri Mercer

Riley never really looked at Lucas this way before, although she did entertain the though of what sex would be like with her step-dad. It was shocking to see what the man they viewed as a loving father was now doing to them, even though the twins were well known sluts. There was a line that even Riley and Teri had, which Lucas has now far crossed. Riley would watch Lucas continue to drive his cock into Teri, but she was not in the mood to continue this anymore. She loved her sisters and mom too much to allow this to happen. Even Theo seemed to have reservations about everything during the family meeting.

Riley would hear Teri call Lucas stepdad, now knowing she lost the love they shared as a true father. He was still being aggressive with his words and actions, which made her not want anything to do with this anymore. "I refuse to let you impregnate me. I will follow protocols, but it will never be your seed that does the work. I'm going to walk out of this bullshit your doing now. If you decided to stop me...I promise that I will fuck every guy in this lovely paradise without any protection and let them cum inside me, just so you won't get the satisfaction of knowing who's child it is!"

Character: Lucas Mercer
Tagging: @MsBloom Teri Mercer @Aluora Riley Mercer

As he watched his stepdaughter Teri just lay there taking his cock he noticed that they didn't have their normal energetic way of doing things. They thought that he was just going to lay there and take whatever they were going to do, no that wasn't him he was dominate and took charge he wasn't going to let them take over from what he wanted to do to them. "Step dad? I've become stepdad to you now?" He roared at Teri knowing that she had made him angry. He decided to go rougher on Teri as he wondered if she had ever let a guy done this to her before. His long cock thrust hard into her cunt as he picked up the pace. He wasn't going gentle, no he was going rougher than usual though as Teri could probably feel that he was about to cum.

"There are ways in which I can do to get you pregnant Riley." He told her. He grunted as he came inside Teri's cunt knowing that he had now done the deed, but he wasn't done yet. "Go ahead and try. I have no issues in taking what I want from you by force." He told her as he pulled his cock out of Teri's cunt, he wasn't going to bother getting them to suck his cock clean. He'd fuck Riley with his cum and Teri's juices all over his cock. "You're turn slut." He told Riley as he approached her.

She was going to feel this for a long time after he was finished, the way he was using his full force to fuck her.
"Yea ..." she said.
"Step Dad."
She saw the anger in his eyes and wondered how far he would take that anger out on her, or Riley, if she kept pushing his buttons.
"Dad would never do this to us. At least not the Dad we've known and loved all our lives. And certainly not this way."
She groaned with pain inbetween some of the words and reached out for her sister's hand and actually managed a smile as Riley told her that she was not going to comply with this interpretation of the breeding protocol.
"Yea ... And so will I," she said and felt him unload his seed into her.
If there was any poetic justice in this crazy world then the birth-control pills she had stopped taking after the crash still protected her from getting pregnant.

With the throbbing ache between her legs all she could then do was watch as Lucas pushed Riley down on her bed.

Character: Riley Mercer
Tagging: @apollo247 Lucas Mercer @MsBloom Teri Mercer

Riley was already upset that Lucas put the family in this position when they crashed, but now he was acting like an animal. It was already bad enough that he was using her as a bargaining chip with Capheus, but now he was going to take her by force. Riley did not want to push Lucas further in case he had plans to hurt Teri, so she just let him continue with his plan. Riley would grab Teri's hand back, knowing they would both survive this encounter and be better for it. After watching him finish in Teri, she would roll her eyes as her body fell on the bed. "Then fucking do what you need to". Her stepdad was now dead to her, having no more love for the man she use to call dad. "Im not going to have any enjoyment with you...so enjoy doing all the work".

Character: Lucas Mercer
Tagging: @MsBloom Teri Mercer @Aluora Riley Mercer

This was what Lucas wanted, completely control over the twins. He might not get it but he was going to fight for it. That and control over Mac. If it went down to it force would be used and he didn't care what anyone thought about it. Right now he needed his family to come out on top in this new world and he wasn't going to take no for an answer. Still part of him knew that his girls were going to fuck around, he already knew that they had been. Even before they arrived on this planet. He glared at Teri when she called him step dad. "Protocol states if you two gets pregnant by me. I get to impregnate you a few more times." He grinned at Teri. He turned towards Riley as she spoke out. "Don't worry Riley. I'm used to it." He told her. He moved towards her bed as he was going to roughly fuck her. He hoped that it hurt. He grabbed hold of Riley hard as he pulled her onto the bed. Climbing on top top her he spread open her legs. Without warning he slammed his cock hard into her pussy.

Don't worry I'm used to it ... was that how he treated their mum too, like a common whore?
Teri rolled over on her side and wrapped her arms around Riley for comfort, placed her forehead against her sister's, the way they often did whenever one of them was feeling sad or upset. It was something they had always done.

Back
Top Bottom