Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Twins [Week 1 Day 3]

apollo247

Supernova
Player: @apollo247
Character: Lucas Mercer
Tagging: @MsBloom Teri Mercer @Aluora Riley Mercer

Day 3 AC (After the Crash)
Time: 8 pm (Endeavour Time)

It was just after dinner with the family on day three of the crash. Lucas was in the cockpit of their Jupiter. He was checking on systems. Even though they were fully operational now he believed that they had to preserve fuel. He knew that if they took the Jupiter out anywhere they have to be careful and not use up all the fuel. The was the first thing they taught you in flight school. Still they needed to explore. Upon entering this system Lucas noticed several other planets nearby and maybe one of them contained intelligent life that could help. Maybe he didn't know that for certain but he'd like to think it was real.

He had the meeting with Capheus this morning and it went well enough he liked to think. Grinning at the thought, the two men seemed to at least care for their families. This breeding protocol enabled Lucas to be able to breed with his stepdaughters. They didn't share his dna at all and it seemed perfect to him. Lucas always had a soft spot for his twin girls. Tonight he was going to breed them, he had no idea if they were still virgins or not but he would find out tonight though and go from there. He had noticed other men in the colony were looking at them with hungry eyes so he figured he would waste no time in breeding with them and claiming them.

He approached their cabin. It was decided long before we all left for Earth that they would be sharing a cabin. At least until they got to their destination. Lucas didn't knock at all he simply walked in. He was the head of this family after all. "Girl's? You in here?" He asked. He wondered how the girls would react to their own stepfather for wanting to breed them at the same time. Or at least one after the other. He was most likely going to go after Mac when the deed was done with the girls. He wondered if they were here or he would have to go looking for them.

Character: Teri Mercer
Tagging: @apollo247 Lucas @Aluora Riley

This damned discrepancy between time and light was like some kind of Jetlag Deluxe. It was 8 pm but outside the small window of the cabin Teri shared with Riley it looked like early afternoon. Still she was absolutely beat and had decided to at least take a long nap. She had stripped out of her clothes, not that she had worn much since the days were warm even if the nights weren't, just cut off shorts and a bikini top. Nothing more, except of course socks and a pair of sturdy knee high boots.
"This really sucks," she said to Riley as she turned away from the window.
"I mean sure I can't say I'm exactly opposed to the idea of this breeding protocol or anything and there isn't much wrong with the selection of studs, even if some of them might be a bit old of course. It's just that there are so few of them. It's not like in school where we could basically date a new guy every week."
She sighed and wa just about to sit down on her bed when the door opened.
"Dad!" she said sounding a little bit offended that he had just walked in without knocking but at the same time did nothing to try to cover herself.
"Yea we're here, why?"
She asked but she had a good idea about what the answer would be.

Last edited:
Player:
Character: Riley Mercer
Tagging: @apollo247 Lucas @MsBloom Teri

Riley would let out a drawn out sigh as she looked out the window with her twin sister. It felt late, but there was still plenty of light outside which was another reminder if the adjustments that will have to be made in this new life. Riley was currently wearing a small cropped shirt with no pants, having just removed a skirt she was wearing prior to settling back in her cabin. Riley would push her hair back after hearing Teri, nodding her head in agreement. "Yes, it does fucking suck". She would then turn to her twin. "I mean, it's fucking protocol now. Don't get me wrong, we are lucky there are a few hot guys, but still". Riley then fell back on the bed. "That's why I'm mad! We were so popular in school. Dating guys and throwing them away...parties...we ran that school Teri. Now it's just a few other older boys and men close to dad's age. I guess it's good that older guys are cute too". Riley would then shrug. She would then hear the door open, looking back to see Lucas. Unlike Teri, she was still upset with her father. "Would you knock?! Gez!"

Even though it was eight pm endeavour time it still looked daylight out there. Lucas had adjusted to different time zones already due to his training, though this one was different. Ever since the talk earlier with the family as a group he wondered what the girls actually thought about everything. He had forbidden them to do anything with Jaali and put his foot down. He would deal with any fallout. He had told his family about the deal he made with Capheus and that he had offered Riley to the man for a night to seal the deal. It was why he wanted to breed with the twins tonight first before giving up Riley to the man tonight. Lucas did grin though, he wasn't going to be gentle with Abeba, he was in fact going to be rough.

His thoughts escaped him though as he entered the cabin with the twins inside. Teri was wearing that left nothing to the imagination and Riley was the same. Basically just in her panties. "I won't be knocking." He told her as it informed the twins that he will be coming into their cabin whenever he wanted them. He turned towards Riley. "Still angry with me?" He asked as he knew that Riley hated everything that had went down and now he gave her an excuse to continue to hate him for a while. Lucas walked in further into their Cabin and sat down on Teri's bed. "I'm here for a few things." He told them both. But he figured that they already knew why he was here. "I'm taking you both now." He informed them.

"Taking us both now?" Teri asked curiously.
Of course it had been made clear at the family meeting that it was going to happen. She just hadn't expected it to happen this soon after. At least not for herself. Riley she could understand he needed to breed as soon as possible since she was to be some kind of sacrifice to the Nyong'o family. Not that she would have minded getting herself a good taste of Jaali, but his grandfather, maybe not so much, but in the end a cock was a cock and each cock counted in competition with Riley. It was an even contest and neither of them had ever been more than a cock or two ahead of the other. Maybe that bet should be off now that there was a limited supply though.

"So who do you fuck first? Or do we make it a bet? Like ..."
She bit her bottom lip and shifted her weight onto her left leg in a rather seductive pose.
"... maybe whoever gives you the better blowjob gets fucked first?"
She looked over at Riley to see if her twin was onboard with the idea. They had orally tag teamed guys before at parties.

Tagging: @MsBloom Teri @apollo247 Lucas

"Yes, I'm still pretty fucking furious. I understand the whole protocol deal, but now I'm being sent as a prize to the Nyong'o? How does that make you feel knowing a man nearly triple my age is going to fuck me...try and get me pregnant? You know...I'm pretty excited myself". Riley would lick her lips. She then looked to Teri. "Sis...you know that will be two cocks tonight, right? I will have the lead".

Teri seemed much more eager to let Lucas have his way with them. Riley usually joined in with her sister...often times sharing guys at a party. This was slightly different, but Riley knew these were going to be strange times. "Teri...you know I'm going to win in a blowjob competition...or just anything sex related in general. Since I'm going to be claimed this evening...why don't you give poor Teri here a good start".

He saw just how angry Riley was. He had no idea when Capheus was going to take her though he had plans in place when he was going to take Abeba and he wasn't going to go gentle with her at all. Whoever was near them tonight were going to hear what they were doing. "How does that make me feel?" He snapped at her. "He won't breed you. And I did it for this family. Maybe one day you'll understand." He told her. Lucas knew that it would take time to adjust with everything and he would handle whatever fallout that was caused. Still he needed to contain the twins. He wanted to make sure that Riley did her part. "I'll be the one to get you both pregnant tonight." He told them both. Very soon he would be doing the same thing to Mac as well.

Lucas approached Teri as he grinned, he knew that the twins were flirtatious but he didn't much more about it. "Perhaps we could start there." He told them both as he did like the idea. "How about this. Whoever can make me cum first from a blowjob gets fucked first." He had no problems cumming a few times. He did like the way Teri was posing now. He liked that Teri was completely nude which would make it easy for him. He turned towards Riley with one hand he lifted up her shirt so that he could pull it of her.

Last edited:

"Will not," Teri said and stuck her tongue out at her twin.
"You don't stand a chance. Remember Ron, the big guy from the school's swim team. I had him shooting in under five minutes,"
She poked her cheek with her tongue to simulate a blow job.
"And he said I was the first who could actually take all of him, right down to the root. So there!"
She almost stomped her foot to make her point but instead she turned to Lucas and winked at him.
"So I get to go first then?" she asked and dropped to her knees in front of her stepdad.

She ran her hand over his cock through his pants and could feel it already being hard, and big. Licking her lips seductively she proceeded to unzip his pants and reached inside to pull his cock out.
"Looks absolutely delicious," she said with an appreciative moan.
"Don't you think so Sis?" she added while starting to slowly stroke the cock.

It wasn't more than a few seconds later that she closed her lips around the head of it and began to slowly push down on it, inch by inch, without showing much sign of gagging until she had about two thirds of it in her mouth. Practice does make perfect as they say, and she had had a lot of practice. Much more so than Lucas would probably imagine.

Tagging: @MsBloom Teri, @apollo247 Lucas

Riley would give Teri an impressive look when she mentioned finishing Ron in under five minutes. "Okay sis...that's pretty impressive. I only got to touch him, so it's good to know you were able to take him...I guess that's why we have guys knocking on our door everyday...well...used to before now".

Riley would then focus on Lucas as he snapped back at her. "Whatever...I don't care anymore. I'm sure I will enjoy his dick deep inside me...for the good of the family. She then would shake her head. "You want to be the one to knock us up? Try your best. If Teri wants you to fill her pussy...then save it all for her. I don't want to carry the child of my father." Riley would then remove her shirt, leaving her body only covered with a pair of panties. "I never said I would not help though".

Riley would wink at Teri as she pulled Kucas' cock from his pants. "Yeah, I can see why mom enjoyed it". She would then watch her twin take his length into her mouth. "Get it sis". Riley would pull some of Teri's hair back sliding a hand down Lucas thigh and onto his sack, massing it gently. "Mmm...he is already getting full for you Teri".

He knew that everyone in the meeting had voiced their own thoughts but right now Lucas was doing something that he had wanted to do since the breeding program was started, now he was getting what he wanted even if he had to throw Riley to the wolves. Well wolf. Still he had no idea that the twins were active even before the crash. With everything that was happening it was clear that they were and it was clear that he was going to have to monitor their habits and who they were with. They wouldn't like it, but he didn't care. They were his after all and that's how his thoughts were going. He looked from Teri to Riley as it was discussed that Teri would try and make him cum first. He wondered about both of their techniques.

"I'm more experienced then the boys you've been chasing." He told the girls with a grin, though he would see what they both could do. Lucas was already hard from the sight of the two, with Teri totally nude and Riley semi nude he wondered what other plans they both had. Lucas decided to help them out when Teri pulled his cock out of his pants. He pulled his pants down and took them completely off. He did the same thing with his shirt. He took the moment to feel Teri's breasts as he watched her. He groped them roughly not even pretending to go gentle with her. As Teri began to suck his cock he placed his hands on her head so that he could pull her deeper down onto his cock. "Fuck you do have some talent." He told Teri.

"Good. Remember the deal was he won't cum inside you." He told Riley as he grunted, enjoying his cock being taken by Teri's mouth. "I'm going to get you both pregnant. I've got enough to fill you both tonight." He grinned as Riley removed her shirt now that she was wearing nothing but panties. "You both will be getting more of this cock." He told them both as he descended his hand into her panties to feel Riley's pussy, while his other hand continued to roughly grope Teri's breast.

He was rough, perhaps rougher than she had expected from her dad but the way he pushed her head down, helping her take his cock's full length into her mouth, the way it made her gag once it pressed against her throat was something Teri had always enjoyed. She remembered the first time a boy had forced his full length into her mouth less than a year ago, how, when she gagged on it hard enough that spit flew from her mouth, she had become almost instantly wet and had had to drop a hand to her cunt and rub it while letting the guy fuck her mouth.

He had held her head down, her lips around the base of his cock, her nose buried in his rather wild grown pubes, leaving him with not much stroke length but his thrust and eagerness had kept gagging her, had made her drool profusely down onto her breasts. He was also the first guy who didn't pull out and sprayed his cum on her face or breasts but rather unloaded inside her mouth. He was also the first guy she had fucked. Less than a year ago but still it seemed so long ago, so many guys ago, so many cocks ...

Hearing her twin sister's encouragement also added to her arousal. The situation of them both kneeling in front of the same guy wasn't a new one in any way. They'd done that quite a few times, tag teaming guys, sometimes while Riley had bobbed on the cock Teri had sucked the guy's balls and the other way around, or one of them had sucked the guy's cock while the other had sat on his face. They had had so much fun with the guys at school.

Just like the first time she had been mouth fucked her hand now dropped to her cunt and she began to rub it. She was already soaked and more than ready to take Lucas' cock inside her but why waste a good blow job just to get fucked. She liked sucking cock a little too much for that. Still it was only fair that Riley got a turn too, even if she was trying to make it sound like she didn't want to. She was just upset about being traded to that old black guy. Once she had Lucas cock in her mouth she would change her mind about letting him breed her.

Tagging: @apollo247 Lucas Mercer @MsBloom Teri Mercer

Riley would still hold a defiant look on her face as Lucas spoke to her...still clearly upset with everything going on. "Oh? That will make it better that he won't cum inside me? That makes it all better!" She would roll her eyes as the her firm body flexed with her movement. "Maybe I will enjoy him just for you dad...he won't be the first older guy that fucked me". She still locked her eyes with him. "Umm...no. Breeding protocol be damned...I will not let my own family get me pregnant."

Watching Teri masterfully suck Lucas reminder her if all the parties she attended with her twin. Their sexual deviancy always made them famous...whether they shared or divided and conquered. It was hard to keep track at the body count they acquired, but it was always fun to continue.

Riley continued to massage Lucas' sack as Teri took his entire length into her mouth. It was impressive to watch Lucas not lose his load right there. Riley watched lesser men cum instantly to their tage team blowjobs...even more so with her twin drooling over his dick. Riley would then notice Teri make room, knowing it was her turn. She would wrap her hand around Lucas' base before sliding her lips around the tip of his cock. She then started to bob her head up and down his shaft, letting her hand follow her mouth as she started to work his entire manhood.

Lucas was determined to get just what he wanted from the girls, even though Riley didn't wanted to be pregnant by her family. If the twins hadn't accepted this there were other ways that he could get them to accept. He was considering those ways with Riley now as she seemed to not want to get pregnant by him. It didn't stop him from being rough with Teri as he forced more of his cock into her mouth. "Girl's you're going to have to do better than that. I've been in this game longer than the both of you." He told them both, though to be honest he was enjoying getting his cock sucked by Teri. Weaker men would have cummed right there and then, lucky for the girl's he wasn't so weak.

He remembered the first time he fucked their mother, it was a wild time and he knew that she was something else and now they had crashed on a planet and needed to start breeding with each other. Perfect time for Lucas to start fucking his stepdaughters. He wondered how long his girl's were going to last and what everyone would think and say when they start hearing their screams as he started to fuck them.

He noticed that Teri dropped her hand to her cunt, such an eager slut. Now it was Riley's turn to suck his cock and he wondered if Riley was better skilled than her sister, it would seem that they were at least skilled enough and knew what they were doing. "You better enjoy him Riley." Lucas told her. "The more you say that, the more I'm going to pump my seed deep into you're pussy. You'll be leaving the Jupiter with my cum dripping from you're thighs daily." He told Riley. It would be the same with Teri. Lucas did enjoy his ball sack being massaged by Riley as well.

Just as he had done with Teri he held onto Riley's head and pushed his cock further down her throat. He wanted to see what she would do. Lucas was rough with them as he wanted them to know what he was going to subject them both daily. He reached for Riley's panties only to attempt to rip them off her.

As Riley took over the oral stimulation of Lucas' cock Teri now cupped her free hand around his balls and began massaging them slow,y but a bit roughly, the way she knew many boys, and even older men, liked, as long as it wasn't too rough. Her other hand remained on her cunt, rubbing her small clit in tight circular motions.
"You like that Dad," she asked letting out a soft moan.
"Watching your girls suck your cock like this, together?"

She was ready to get fucked already and quite sure that Riley wouldn't want to be first this time, which she fully understood, even if it was unusual for them not to compete over who got to get fucked first. It was after all the first time either of them had been traded as a tribute to forge some kind of alliance, even if they had at times, playfully, traded each other. How many guys had they share between them over the last year, with or without the guys knowing they were sharing. Those had been willing trades and shares though. Lucas' deal with Capheus was something entirely different. Then again, so were the current circumstances and as he had said maybe one day they'd understand the necessity of the tribute.

It was also the first time they had ever done anything even remotely sexual with their stepdad. He might perhaps on rare occasions entered their fantasies but again, the circumstances had changed radically and permanently.

Still, as always, Teri quite enjoyed watching Riley's lips expertly slide up and down that thick shaft. It was perhaps true as Lucas said that he was quite experienced sexually due to his age and all but it wasn't like the two of them were inexperienced virgins either. Together they had probably sucked enough cocks to match the number of blowjobs their mother had given him since they were married.

"Ok. My turn again," she said and ran her fingers through her slit to lubricate them and then as Riley pulled away she smeared those juices all over Lucas' cock before sliding her lips over it again. It was perhaps a bit weird but she really did enjoy the taste of herself and using her own fluids on a cock when she sucked it was not entirely unusual, and for some reason guys seemed to like it.

Riley would hear Lucas claim that the twins would have to do better, making her narrow her eyes. "You have no idea how many guys Teri and I sucked off...even while you were home. We are taking it easy on you right now...or you would be cumming in no time". Riley was still being sexually defiant as he mood toward Lucas never really changed since the crash. Riley would continue to slurp along Lucas' cock, getting the extra motivation of Teri watching her. She knew her twin well enough to sense how eager she was to get more from Lucas, which he seemed to reciprocate as well. Riley was still wary of the idea of their step-dad wanting to impregnate them, but she would okay his game for now. Riley would then feel Lucas tear her panties off, leaving her now completely naked. "Dad...what the hell? I liked those you ass!" Riley then wrapped her lips back around Lucas' cock and squeezed around his base, drooling slightly on his shaft before feeling Teri wanting a turn again.

Riley would pop Lucas' cock out of her mouth and move aside. "Play time is over Teri, give him everything you got. She noticed Teri use her own saliva to help make his cock feel better in her mouth...it was a technique she secretly stole from her twin. Riley would then pull Teri's hair back again while slowly pushing her head further down Lucas' length.

If he knew the twins were sexually active he would have claimed them a year ago when they started having sex. He wondered who the lucky bastards where who took their virginity, though he was about to do something that none of the boys and men they fucked back on Earth had done. He was going to get them pregnant. He grinned at that thought as he looked down at them, they were trying their best to make him cum. How cute. As he ripped Riley's panties off her he tossed them aside so that he could look upon her naked form. To the untrained eye there wasn't much to separate the twins but Lucas had been with them for several years now.

Still they were good he had to give them that credit. He would eventually come soon. He wondered how the boys were going to handle his girls on this colony and what their kids were going to be like. Lucas wanted to train the new generation to be much like him and his values. He had a good idea that Capheus wanted to do the same. He grinned at Teri. "Baby if I knew you were this good I would have taken you well before coming here." He told her. Riley was equally as good as her sister as they switched places so that she could suck his cock.

"So that was the noises I heard. Should have known. Though tell me. You remember that day one of you're teachers came walking in? She was walking a little funny that day wasn't she." He told them both. It was the day he dropped them both off at school and their teacher was running a little late." He teased knowing that they would remember that day. "You girls might as well walk around naked." He teased back knowing that they probably would do just that. "Fuck. You girl's know what you're doing I'll give you that." He grunted as he showed signs that he was almost ready to cum.

Teri grabbed on to Lucas' buttocks, and held on as if her life depended on it, as Riley began to push her down on his cock so as to allow him to feel nothing but her tight throat gripping his cock. It was a trick they often used when tag-teaming guys. Somehow guys seemed to enjoy watching one girl force another girl down on their precious cocks. With each push against her throat she gagged a little, partly because she allowed herself to but also because Riley knew exactly how far she could push it.

It might be a stretch to call what was going on in the twins' bedroom at that moment a blowjob. This wasn't fellatio per definition but irrumatio. The difference being fellatio was something you gave and irrumatio was something you received. Teri had looked it up in an online dictionary once while looking for tips on how to improve her oral skills. There had been several tips, for both, one of which was a series of exercises one could use to train yourself not to gag when the throat was penetrated. Of course said exercises involved a rather large dildo.

There was a deal between the twins for what they were doing at that moment. The one pushing (in this case Riley) would not let the one being pushed (Teri) up for air without a signal they had both agreed on and it had become something of a matter of pride between them to not use it at all, at least not until the guy had cum. This was how Teri knew that Riley was actually letting her win and to be first to get fucked.

Riley would allow Lucas to continue with his bravado, although he did seem to back it up. It was very rare for any guy to survive this long from a Mercer twins blowjob, even more so when they both worked in tandem. Still, Riley was ever defiant toward Lucas, but wanted to participate with her slut in crime Teri. "It was...dad. Teri and I went through a whole box of condoms one night. We will find a way to get our fun as you can tell, but feel free to think you can tame us". Riley grinned hearing about how Lucas had sex with their teacher. "Oh? I guess we should be impressed."

Riley continued to push Teri's head down Lucas' cock, feeling the arousal of watching his length disappear in her twin sister's eager mouth. It was such a turn on to play this game with her twin, keeping her head locked into his manhood. Riley was wondering how long Teri could hold out, her eyes watching if she would give the signal to let go. Then again, she was expecting the result to end up being Lucas' cum shooting into her twin's mouth.

Lucas knew that he was ready to cum from having both twins suck his cock, tag teaming him. Still he had lasted longer, much longer than anyone they have sucked before and what's better it was now his turn to fuck them both. "Looks like the three of us have been busy." He grinned as he heard them both. "I'll do more than just claim you both." He told them. Though he grunted one last time as he poured his cum deep into Teri's throat. Lucas held onto Teri's head forcing more of his cock into her mouth. He wasn't going to let go until every drop of his cum was swallowed. "Seems like you know what you're doing at least. Now comes my turn. Ready to squeal? Scream? The entire Jupiter will know I'm fucking you." He told both twins, though he directed towards Teri as he pulled his cock out.

"Bed now. Legs spread." He order Teri as he turned to Riley. "Suck my cock clean." He told her. Though she was going to get fucked after her sister and would feel his cum and Teri's juices all over his cock as he fucked and impregnated her. "You girls are going to be sore tomorrow." He told them. When he fucked he could fuck for a while at least. Still a weaker man would have came three times over from just the sight of the twins.

It was not the first load of cum Teri had taken with her head forced deep onto a cock but the size of it still made her gag and some of the sticky white fluid gushed out the sides of her mouth onto her chin but she still managed to swallow most of it.

What came next was not unexpected but it was the way her stepdad said it that sort of rubbed her the wrong way, the way he made it an order he expected her to obey with no play inbetween. She, and her twin, might be many things, sluts, cumslurpers, nymphos but neither of them were mere submissive mattresses. They fucked and sucked because they enjoyed it. They were not the kind of girls to just lay there with their legs spread and take whatever the guy threw their way. They were certainly not passive but like to be the ones taking charge. Teri's favourite position was to ride and as she did get onto her bed, like he told her, she suggested as much to Lucas.

Riley would watch as Lucas came inside Teri's mouth, knowing that it was time to let go of her head. Even though she was not the one tasting his cum, Riley was still proud that her twin claimed another dick with her mouth. She would watch some of his semen roll down Teri's chin, where then she ran her finger along and scooped it. Riley then kicked her finger clean, giving her twin a satisfied look.

Riley had the same look as Teri when Lucas order the girls to get in the bed and spread their legs. They were sluts, but they would never be tamed by anyone. There were many guys who think they could, but it never ended well for them. They were assertive and would be er change that for anyone. "That's not how that works...dad". Riley looked over at Teri, enjoying the lustful look on her sister. Both twins loved to ride and she could see it in Teri's body language that it was what she wanted to do. "You lay on your back and worry about staying hard. You are about to have the tightest, warmest pussy ride you". Riley would then start to lick Lucas' cock clean from the leftover semen that coated his shaft. She would then take his length into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down his length until she felt he was ready for Teri. "Get em girl".

He noticed the look the twins were giving him and grinned, he wasn't worried. Enjoying the sound of Tari gagging on his cock made him hard again and ready to go. Lucky for the twins he could cum a couple more times tonight. It was weird thinking that this was night and the sky outside saying otherwise. Still he looked back at the twins knowing that he was about to do something that he had wanted to do for a very long time. Suddenly their attuited changed and Lucas grinned knowing that they must not like being on their backs.

"Do you think I'm about to let a couple of sluts take charge? I'm claiming you remember. Now do as you're told." Lucas snapped at Riley. They were about to get a taste of their real stepfather and he was sure that they wouldn't like it at all. Lucas enjoyed dominating women, forcing them down as he fucked them. He would show this side of him to the girls, though it might make them afraid of him if they weren't already. He approached Teri and pushed her down onto the bed, even though she was doing what he wanted. Guiding his cock he attempted to slide his cock into her pussy while he remained on top of her. He reached out towards Riley as he attempted to pull her into him as he inserted a finger into her pussy.

Teri just stared at her stepdad, not really recognising the side he was showing at that moment. They were of course aware that he was a rather dominant personality who almost always was the one in charge and enjoyed being in charge. They had even talked about it from time to time, what kind of things he might get up to with their mum behind closed cabin doors. That of course mattered very little now that they were both about to find out, at least so Teri assumed.
"Really Dad," she said.
"Yea we may be complete and utterly dedicated sluts, both of us, but what the fuck. We know what we're goddamn doing."
She looked at him with a hint of defiance in her eyes.
"Just because you're claiming us doesn't mean you have to be an asshole about it. Why can't we all enjoy ourselves?"
Seeing the determination in his eyes, the hunger, the lust he must surely have felt towards them for quite a while she did lay back on her bed though and pulled her knees up towards her chest spreading them wide to reveal her, now slightly fuzzy, cunt. It had been almost a week since she had had a chance to properly groom it.

Riley would hear Lucas snap back at her, causing the distain she felt for her step-dad grow even more. It would even solidify itself when Teri spoke up about how he was behaving. Sure Lucas was headstrong, but he was now becoming unbearable. His obsession with trying to be the first to breed the twins was really making Riley question the loving man who helped raise the family.

"Exactly Teri! Your twin daughters are sluts, but that gives you no excuse to be an asshole. Your not the one who will have to carry a fucking kid...like either of us wants that at sixteen." Riley would eat h Teri get in position as Lucas slid his cock into pussy, noticing her twin had not shaved in sometime. Riley then gasped as Lucas slid his fingers into her sex. "Ngh...fucking jerk. I don't like this anymore".

Lucas knew what he was doing, even if they didn't he knew that this was right. It was within his right to do what must be done, though Lucas also was doing this for his own pleasures as well. Who wouldn't want to breed a set of sixteen year old twins? He noticed Teri starring at him with a look of disgust. "Really? You think I'm an asshole?" He asked her. He noticed that Teri next pulled her knees up and revealed her fuzzy cunt to him. "And here I imagined you'd have a shaved pussy." He teased her knowing fully well that she didn't have time to shave it and groom her own cunt. Lucas made no hesitation as he pushed his cock into her pussy, claiming her for himself.

He turned towards Riley as he now discovered that she was going to be rather disobedient in this whole thing, here he thought they liked sex but when it was used against them they acted like scared little teens. "No. I expect you two to carry on our family legacy. I'm the one who is going to do that. I'm going to ensure that you both are pregnant by me." He told them. He had no issues in using force at all and will do what it took to get what he wanted. "If that means I have to take it by force I'm going to do that." He told them as he informed them of his intentions. When Riley told him that she didn't like it he laughed. "Thought sluts enjoyed sex." He told her as he attempted to grab hold of Riley. "You're next."

Back
Top Bottom