Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Jewels, Stars, & Debaucheries

astraea

Meteorite
WHO AM I?
Hello there all, my name is Astrea. I am 29, she/her, pan. I've been writing and roleplaying for 10+ years. I tend to write 600+ words per post, with slightly less or more depending. It's one of my biggest passions, and if we choose to partner together you can expect full investment in our stories, many shared ideas and inspirations, playlists, etc. Many things catch my interest and a myriad of them work my way into the things I create.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?
I'm looking for a long-term partner! And not just for one story, for hopefully many many delicious stories! I'm a fairly advanced/literate writer and I'd like someone to match my speed! I do work but I can reply on a daily bases, multiple times a day, especially if I'm particularly invested in the story! I love smut, and the majority of the stories will be smut focused with a little bit of buildup, perhaps establishing a relationship or background lore. I write high fantasy and I love to weave obscene stories of debauchery with tales of magic and (especially) monsters. For the main inspirations behind my work, you can refer to Anoki & Somanyfangs on twitter. I'm open to most any kinks besides noncon, pedophilia, scat, and heavy gore.
I play intersex male subs, meaning a man with female parts, although I can and will play cis men as well, but that's where my preferences lie.
As a final note, I do not write any fandoms unless there is a ship I'm particularly invested in! At the moment I have none, so please do not approach me asking to rp a fandom.

Also: I AM NOT GHOST FRIENDLY. Please read that again, and one more time. I've been burned in the past, so if I do not hear from you for at least 2 weeks, I will assume you have lost interest and will take necessary steps to close out the rp.

PLOT IDEAS
I have a few that we could start out with!
angel x demon
drider x witch
demon x summoner
virgin sacrifice x beastie
dream guardian x nightmare beast
acolyte x deity

If any of this sounds good and/or strikes your fancy, please toss me a PM and lets see what hedonism we can come up with together!~

Back
Top Bottom