Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Just Another Search

crypticpieces

Planetoid
Nothing too fancy, just one of those search threads. It's strictly a MxM search you just wandered into. Do I mind what the writer's gender is? Nope. Not a bit.

About
  • I'm 25+. Please be 21+.
  • Writing length varies from a paragraph to 1200+ words. It depends on my partner. Don't feel like you have to match; write what you want and then be done.
  • Third person, storybook.
  • I don't mind playing multiple characters/doubling.
  • Your real life and health are more important than RP. I don't poke. Take care of yourself.
  • I prefer story-driven plots rather than sex-driven. That said, my characters are mostly sexually submissive.
  • FCs: I can do real, drawn, or none at all.
  • Regarding fandoms: I play canon x canon or oc x oc. I won't do canon x oc.
  • What isn't listed: Don't be afraid to offer something if you have an idea.

Lines
(looking for B)

Soulbound: demon x angel (of a sort)
Supernatural (American Gods vibes) | enemies | bickering | myths | general violence​
When A, an angel of death, summons B, a demon, A makes a bargain: help destroy the soul eaters, and in return, A would give up his soul, a unique thing granted by Heaven during some bureaucratic nonsense centuries ago to compassionately contend with humans. Bound together by a contract, the pair must work together until the moment that the contract is fulfilled and the reaper forfeits the thing that binds him to Heaven and Earth. If only they didn't hate each other and get in their own way. If only other reapers didn't get involved. If only the entire afterlife didn't seem to be conspiring against the ill-advised agreement. Things would be so easy.​

Rabbit Hole: bodyguard x musician
Opposites | forced proximity | brat | substance abuse​
With an impressive music career, A has the life so many people dream about, but he’s also insufferably difficult. When B is hired as a bodyguard, they don’t get along. They don’t even necessarily like each other, partially because A won’t stop testing B and pushing his buttons, but they also approach the world differently. Unfortunately, neither of them can seem to shake the feelings of attraction they have for one another, and remarkably, B does manage to get A to behave, at least some of the time.​

Letting the World Burn: student x student
School | bickering | dubcon | opposites​
They’ve gone to school together most of their lives, and most of that time, A and B’s friend groups haven’t gotten along. In fact, they’ve been downright nasty to one another. In their senior year, when B got A in trouble in class, A tried to confront B in the hallway afterward. B saw an opportunity to make everyone question A’s loyalties and interests. In front of two gossiping students, B kissed A, setting off a series of rumors and accusations that threaten to ruin A’s reputation with his own group. B refuses to declare it was a prank and leans into the rumors that they’re together; the longer the fake relationship goes on, the harder it is to say it’s just pretend.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom